Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Proponent of reason. Oncebitten's Avatar
    Oncebitten is just really nice. (+1000) Oncebitten is just really nice. (+1000) Oncebitten is just really nice. (+1000) Oncebitten is just really nice. (+1000) Oncebitten is just really nice. (+1000) Oncebitten is just really nice. (+1000) Oncebitten is just really nice. (+1000) Oncebitten is just really nice. (+1000) Oncebitten is just really nice. (+1000) Oncebitten is just really nice. (+1000) Oncebitten is just really nice. (+1000)
    I have lot of firearms but the one I keep in the bedroom for defense is a pump action shotgun with a staggered load, two rounds of 00 shot, the next round is a slug. The next three shots are a repeat of the first three. Lots of stopping power. IMHO, you don't need a 30 round mag for home defense. You're not likely to be attacked by zombies or some drug lords army, like in Scarface.

My Australian Cattle Dog sleeps at the foot of my bed but if someone broke into my house, she'd happily hold the flashlight for them if they were nice to her...

My 2 cents...

ZahL is just really nice. (+1000) ZahL is just really nice. (+1000) ZahL is just really nice. (+1000) ZahL is just really nice. (+1000) ZahL is just really nice. (+1000) ZahL is just really nice. (+1000) ZahL is just really nice. (+1000) ZahL is just really nice. (+1000) ZahL is just really nice. (+1000) ZahL is just really nice. (+1000) ZahL is just really nice. (+1000)
    Lol if you're not using ak47 or mp5.

Op shotgun looks intimidating for the ones who know nothing about guns and the fact that u can blow someone out of proportion without any training.
    --
    Eric cressey magnificent mobility.
    Kelly starrett maintaining your body creativelive.

rootcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rootcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rootcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rootcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rootcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rootcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rootcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rootcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rootcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rootcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rootcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Cleveland33 View Post
    1. the sound of a shotgun cycling has made more than one intruder leave the premises.
    Citation?

I'm not picking a gun because it sounds scary when cocked. Best gun is one that you are proficient with. Whether that be AR, handgun or shotgun.
    - root console

JERlCOE is not very helpful. (-500) JERlCOE is not very helpful. (-500) JERlCOE is not very helpful. (-500) JERlCOE is not very helpful. (-500) JERlCOE is not very helpful. (-500) JERlCOE is not very helpful. (-500) JERlCOE is not very helpful. (-500) JERlCOE is not very helpful. (-500) JERlCOE is not very helpful. (-500) JERlCOE is not very helpful. (-500) JERlCOE is not very helpful. (-500)
    Bow & Arrow crew checking in

El Fuerte has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) El Fuerte has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) El Fuerte has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) El Fuerte has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) El Fuerte has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) El Fuerte has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) El Fuerte has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) El Fuerte has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) El Fuerte has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) El Fuerte has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) El Fuerte has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I would go with a handgun, I can clear doors better, keep the weapon towards my chest or come from a low ready very quickly.

otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

lol @ anyone that isnt using this.
    ★cVc★ OEFx2
    *Circumcised but Anti-Circumcision Crew*
    ★Subaru WRX/STi Crew★ (2006 WRX, Stage 2, CAI)
    "Started from Wall Rose now the whole Recon Corp's fuarkin here"

JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by steeperdolphin View Post
    9mm, AR5, AR15, 380, 25 and a 22 checking in...

Oh and this guy right here.

If someone has the unique combination of stupidity to try to get past your dog and the guile to actually do so... please do take them out of the gene pool.
    A man who views the world the same at 50 as he did at 20 has wasted 30 years of his life.

Muhammad Ali

BEARDofNORRIS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BEARDofNORRIS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BEARDofNORRIS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BEARDofNORRIS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BEARDofNORRIS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BEARDofNORRIS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BEARDofNORRIS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BEARDofNORRIS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BEARDofNORRIS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BEARDofNORRIS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BEARDofNORRIS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    *Blunderbuss crew*
    *M2-2 Flame Thrower Crew*
    *Claymore Belt Buckle Crew*
    ***Farkle Draggers Unite***

Grammar Help:
    -they're/their/there: The sloots are not nearby. They're shaking their asses over there.
    -you're/your: You are not a unique snowflake. You're not your f*cking kahkis.
    -should've/should have/should of: Unless you are a ritard, you should have realized by now that "should've" is a contraction of "should" and "have."

My pronouns are Bro/Brah Procta's Avatar
    Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz
    the GOAT home defense

China is asshoe !!!

Super Straight HTC Crew, Pureblood Crew & a Jeepbrah (no ducks)

Florida is GOAT

Gen X: Humanity's last hope

MTguyful is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MTguyful is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MTguyful is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MTguyful is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MTguyful is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MTguyful is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MTguyful is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MTguyful is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MTguyful is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MTguyful is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MTguyful is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by avodo View Post
    just lol if you're not using one of these for home defense

I got russian army brahs on vacation in my backyard. Am I gonna make it?

FitStick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitStick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitStick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitStick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitStick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitStick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitStick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitStick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitStick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitStick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitStick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Cudabrah View Post
    The sound a loading a shotgun is intimidating as hell. Also, you don't have to be that accurate.

Try shooting an intruder in the dark at 30 ft with a 4" barrel vs a shotgun which will cover half of the room in one shot.
    Originally Posted by Cleveland33 View Post
    1. the sound of a shotgun cycling has made more than one intruder leave the premises. This alone is why they are endorsed so well for home protection.
    doublefacepalm.png

Originally Posted by PickItUp View Post
    There are many reasons, but in the end, an AR-15 is probably the best option.
    1. Long guns are better for aiming than pistols. So that's one plus.
    2. Shotguns also have immense stopping power with 9 pellets of 00 buck, that's like 9 different 9mm projectiles headed towards the vitals of an assailant. #1 buck I think has 16 30 caliber projectiles...also very nice.
    3. Shotguns can be very cheap
    4. Buckshot is less likely to penetrate a wall and hit someone on the other side like a pistol round will.

However, most shotguns will suffer from low magazine volume. The recoil is also quite high. An AR-15 with 30rd magazine is probably better as it brings substantial firepower with little recoil...yet maintains the long gun aiming.
    I agree with everything except the buckshot penetration. Even though a single piece of shot in 00 size is only 60 grains, they fly at up to 1,600fps and have just as much energy as hot pistol round. They are usually made out of hardened lead alloy, and these stay intact and don't deform much.

Originally Posted by rootcon View Post
    Can't say I've seen many swat teams use shotguns, seems like most use MP5s or UMPs. So I guess that's the answer, preferred weapon for home defense is a submachine gun.

Too bad Ronald Reagan banned USA citizens from owning them
    Pistol rounds are garbage for stopping people. The vast majority of people who are shot with a handgun survive, and there is a mile long list of criminals who've been shot multiple times with 9mm-.45ACP rounds and still continued fighting. SWAT teams use AR-15 style rifles and 12ga. shotguns, as well as pistols when one hand has to be occupied with something else. The military also favors intermediate and large caliber rifles for killing/incapacitating people, which is a good indicator of their effectiveness.
    Do I even lift?
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=142588721

Competitive shooting chat thread:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=162987591

| MFCi |

USAPump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) USAPump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) USAPump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) USAPump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) USAPump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) USAPump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) USAPump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) USAPump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) USAPump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) USAPump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) USAPump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by FitStick View Post

Pistol rounds are garbage for stopping people. The vast majority of people who are shot with a handgun survive, and there is a mile long list of criminals who've been shot multiple times with 9mm-.45ACP rounds and still continued fighting. SWAT teams use AR-15 style rifles and 12ga. shotguns, as well as pistols when one hand has to be occupied with something else. The military also favors intermediate and large caliber rifles for killing/incapacitating people, which is a good indicator of their effectiveness.
    Brah a 9mm will put someone down immediately and quickly. This is why you shoot more than once.

A .223 AR would be good for home defense. It WILL penetrate your drywall and go into your neighbors house though.
    The above post is 100% false
    *Baby wrist crew*

gingersliftto is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gingersliftto is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gingersliftto is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gingersliftto is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gingersliftto is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gingersliftto is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gingersliftto is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gingersliftto is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gingersliftto is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gingersliftto is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gingersliftto is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I've heard the chance of hitting your loved ones inside your house is lower with a shotgun.

Heard a good example of a .357 mag going through multiple houses, granted that's a .357 lol
    BONESAW IS REEAADY!!

IVE GOT YOU IN THE CAGE FOR THREE MINUTES!

three minutes of playtime!

***I am not a ass man, I am not a tit man, I am a face man crew***

JonJonSC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JonJonSC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JonJonSC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JonJonSC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JonJonSC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JonJonSC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JonJonSC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JonJonSC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JonJonSC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JonJonSC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JonJonSC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Regardless of your choice of weapon for home defense, I strongly recommend having a tactical light on the weapon. A standard FMJ 9mm round will go through an intruder and your walls possibly. With 12ga you don't have to worry about stray rounds.
    "The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it." -Albert Einstein

Registered User only4theweak187's Avatar
    only4theweak187 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) only4theweak187 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) only4theweak187 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) only4theweak187 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) only4theweak187 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) only4theweak187 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) only4theweak187 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) only4theweak187 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) only4theweak187 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) only4theweak187 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) only4theweak187 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by otakutrevan View Post

lol @ anyone that isnt using this.
    240Bravo destroys that hunk of rickety ****.

It's the modern version of the M60.

JonJonSC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JonJonSC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JonJonSC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JonJonSC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JonJonSC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JonJonSC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JonJonSC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JonJonSC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JonJonSC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JonJonSC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JonJonSC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by gingersliftto View Post
    I've heard the chance of hitting your loved ones inside your house is lower with a shotgun.

Heard a good example of a .357 mag going through multiple houses, granted that's a .357 lol
    ^wizard
    "The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it." -Albert Einstein

USAPump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) USAPump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) USAPump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) USAPump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) USAPump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) USAPump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) USAPump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) USAPump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) USAPump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) USAPump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) USAPump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by only4theweak187 View Post
    There are a **** ton of videos of police shooting people with handguns and ****ers are still coming at them for up to like a full minute after.
    That's why you shoot more than once until they stop moving

Obviously if you can afford it you should get a better caliber like a .357 sig though
    *Baby wrist crew*

Social media influencer AWillis's Avatar
    AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    brb fuking up the house shooting at people. who has to clean the house up? you or insurance company?
    Subjecting yourself to self imposed discipline is the surest way to increase the quality of your existence

Never accept defeat

Cobra Kai Crew

The opposite of courage, in our society, is not cowardice but conformity

EpicLevelWizard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EpicLevelWizard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EpicLevelWizard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EpicLevelWizard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EpicLevelWizard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EpicLevelWizard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EpicLevelWizard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EpicLevelWizard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EpicLevelWizard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EpicLevelWizard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EpicLevelWizard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Get a .500 S&W Magnum or 50 BMG Handgun for self-defense, either will remove a head or limb at 25 yards, lol.
    "There is no reason to be alive if you cannot do deadlift!" - J.P.S.

Moist.

Taking a break from here because life is more important, see you *******s in 6 months. Srs.

Huberus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Huberus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Huberus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Huberus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Huberus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Huberus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Huberus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Huberus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Huberus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Huberus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Huberus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Treme View Post
    They shots usually arent lethal through walls/at greater distances.
    Buck will tear right the fuk through a wall. Birdshot however probably won't.

For home defense, you want dragons breath rounds. Start firing at every flammable object you see. Burn that bish to the ground, no house, no intruders.
    Starting weight - 220lbs 23/08/09

*Always gets fukked over by 6, even though I know 1 will be best crew*

*Negs on sight for HighHurdler by request*

Goku69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Goku69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Goku69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Goku69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Goku69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Goku69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Goku69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Goku69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Goku69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Goku69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Goku69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by EnderG60 View Post
    lol someone actually negged me for the rock salt round.

Guess Im the only one that wants to see the fukwit that broke into my house writhing around in pain while my dog barks at him waiting for the cops.

You come into my world like that and a quick death is a gift.
    you on dat psycho time?

Originally Posted by EpicLevelWizard View Post
    Get a .500 S&W Magnum or 50 BMG Handgun for self-defense, either will remove a head or limb at 25 yards, lol.
    lol if you shoot someone center mass with a .50BMG they literally explode all over.
    *Baby wrist crew*

dgarner58 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgarner58 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgarner58 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgarner58 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgarner58 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgarner58 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgarner58 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgarner58 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgarner58 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgarner58 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgarner58 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    police officer friend called the racking of a shotgun "the international sound of terror".

in other words - quiet house...shot gun racking...= intruder typically fleeing before you even see them.
    ***Georgia Crew***

Originally Posted by dgarner58 View Post
    police officer friend called the racking of a shotgun "the international sound of terror".

in other words - quiet house...shot gun racking...= intruder typically fleeing before you even see them.
    You can just pull the slide back on your pistol and that will also make a similar sound
    *Baby wrist crew*

surf junkie is a name known to all. (+5000) surf junkie is a name known to all. (+5000) surf junkie is a name known to all. (+5000) surf junkie is a name known to all. (+5000) surf junkie is a name known to all. (+5000) surf junkie is a name known to all. (+5000) surf junkie is a name known to all. (+5000) surf junkie is a name known to all. (+5000) surf junkie is a name known to all. (+5000) surf junkie is a name known to all. (+5000) surf junkie is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by USAPump View Post
    I never understood this ( especially pump action ). Unless you get your stamps they have to have an 18" barrel and be at least 26" long.

Why would you want a long arm like that in the CQC environment? Any pistol with a 30rd mag and hollowpoints would be more ideal than a shotgun.
    * Hunting knife for home-defense crew bc rifles are locked in safe by law with ammunition lawfully locked in separate safe crew*

In all seriousness, probably don't want something with high penetration value, your in tight space probably in suburb so bullets go through drywall and windows ...

itaa is not very helpful. (-500) itaa is not very helpful. (-500) itaa is not very helpful. (-500) itaa is not very helpful. (-500) itaa is not very helpful. (-500) itaa is not very helpful. (-500) itaa is not very helpful. (-500) itaa is not very helpful. (-500) itaa is not very helpful. (-500) itaa is not very helpful. (-500) itaa is not very helpful. (-500)
    WTF is wrong with you americans and your guns? Why the f do you even need a gun, does really every damn house is being attacked/robbed there on weekly basis?
    I thought the US is one of the most developed countries in the world yet you still live in such dark ages that each and every1 of you need a damn gun?

rootcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rootcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rootcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rootcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rootcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rootcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rootcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rootcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rootcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rootcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rootcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by JonJonSC View Post
    Regardless of your choice of weapon for home defense, I strongly recommend having a tactical light on the weapon. A standard FMJ 9mm round will go through an intruder and your walls possibly. With 12ga you don't have to worry about stray rounds.
    I could be wrong but I don't think police exclude certain weapons because they penetrate walls and could cause collateral damage (considering the AR15/M4 is used by many swat). Police choose the best weapon for the task even if it could penetrate walls, and so will I.
    - root console

IIIWolverineIII is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IIIWolverineIII is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IIIWolverineIII is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IIIWolverineIII is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IIIWolverineIII is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IIIWolverineIII is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IIIWolverineIII is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IIIWolverineIII is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IIIWolverineIII is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IIIWolverineIII is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IIIWolverineIII is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by itaa View Post
    redredredredredredredredredredred
    Can someone translate?
    No reps for the wicked ★ Deacon at the Church of Iron ★ Boring Adult Crew
    --------Ask not what the misc can do for you, ask what you can do for the misc----------

Proponent of reason. Oncebitten's Avatar
    Oncebitten is just really nice. (+1000) Oncebitten is just really nice. (+1000) Oncebitten is just really nice. (+1000) Oncebitten is just really nice. (+1000) Oncebitten is just really nice. (+1000) Oncebitten is just really nice. (+1000) Oncebitten is just really nice. (+1000) Oncebitten is just really nice. (+1000) Oncebitten is just really nice. (+1000) Oncebitten is just really nice. (+1000) Oncebitten is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by JonJonSC View Post
    Regardless of your choice of weapon for home defense, I strongly recommend having a tactical light on the weapon.
    I for one have never been a fan of highlighting my position in a firefight. A tactical light might help you find your target in the dark but it sure as hell tells the bad guy exactly where you are.

Firefightn24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Firefightn24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Firefightn24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Firefightn24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Firefightn24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Firefightn24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Firefightn24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Firefightn24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Firefightn24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Firefightn24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Firefightn24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Cudabrah View Post
    Also, you don't have to be that accurate.

will cover half of the room in one shot.

This is what I came in here for. Leaving satisfied.

Damn shotgun myths never get old.