Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Godyssey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godyssey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godyssey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godyssey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godyssey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godyssey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godyssey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godyssey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godyssey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godyssey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godyssey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TotalGymFreak View Post
    Modern warfare 3 - I only brought it for the story
    Black ops 1 - The multiplayer was abyssmal, I didn't even give BO2 a second look, vowed to this day to stay away from CoD
    Red faction: Armageddon - Jesus christ, it's as if a pregnant women fell down the stairs and somehow the baby survived
    Resident evil 5 - The day Capcom gave zombies weapons and made the game play in daylight was when they killed the franchise, they got lucky with 4 because there was a communal feeling between the zombies of that spanish village you visited

And let's not forget skyrim, that game was awful, felt slow as fuk on console, not the actual play, but the feeling, it took ages just to walk around a village, and combat was clunky and lumpy as phuck, couldn't get into it
    Uncharted was also sh*t as well, combat was awful and it was overhyped
    BO1 was HORRIBLE. but i love BO2 and will continue to buy CODs

My pick would be Red Dead Redemption. game was awesome at first, but just completely fell off for me
    Boxer.
    Police Officer.
    Political Science, Criminal Law (B.A)

Michigan Wolverines | Atlanta Falcons

SQUATZNDEADZ is just really nice. (+1000) SQUATZNDEADZ is just really nice. (+1000) SQUATZNDEADZ is just really nice. (+1000) SQUATZNDEADZ is just really nice. (+1000) SQUATZNDEADZ is just really nice. (+1000) SQUATZNDEADZ is just really nice. (+1000) SQUATZNDEADZ is just really nice. (+1000) SQUATZNDEADZ is just really nice. (+1000) SQUATZNDEADZ is just really nice. (+1000) SQUATZNDEADZ is just really nice. (+1000) SQUATZNDEADZ is just really nice. (+1000)
    Didn't actually have to purchase it, but I DLed the Project Reality mod for BF2. Not only does nobody play anymore, but everyone will spend thirty minutes building outposts, getting kits, and doing surveillance, just for a 20 second firefight that's completely underwhelming. So I guess, it is a super sim given how little action actually comes of the hours-long standoffs. But f*ck me...that's TOO realistic and boring. And when you do finally see someone, whoever wrote the code screwed up the physics somehow, so you can't hit the broad side of a barn from 20 yards. The only time you'll actually see action is when you're mounted in a vehicle and shwack the odd idiot running across a field or make a run on an enemy emplacement.

BORING.

Originally Posted by pehzan View Post
    Red Orchestra 2
    Bought it because I'm a Rainbow Six/Arma/Ghost Recon/BF guy and wanted some tactical/intelligent shooting. You can either camp and rack up kills, or you can try to maneuver in formations, but you'll usually just get a bunch of retarded German kids who refuse to cooperate with strategy. I spend most of my time face-down in a ditch because no one will support my movements. I stopped playing about two weeks after I DLed it.

Originally Posted by TyreekD View Post
    Red Dead Redemption(couldn't get into the setting of that game.)
    It's your opinion and I have to respect that. But god damn it's hard not to neg.

Originally Posted by TotalGymFreak View Post
    Uncharted was also sh*t as well, combat was awful and it was overhyped
    Interesting and original story that fell short because they would present the framework for the backstory but never expand upon Drake's motivations. It was just, "Drake didn't actually leave X here, he faked Y, and went on to Z." Then at the end of each game, they'd throw all the answers together in a five minute cutscene and you'd have some boss battle (although the final boss in part 2 was fun as f*ck, cuzz).

The puzzles were decent. If they would've focused more on the platforming, puzzles, and story, it would've been a 9.5/10 series. But I can only give it a 7 because I literally knew that any time I walked into an empty area, thirty enemies were just going to appear out of thin air and another unoriginal firefight would ensue. I get that it's not a realistic military sim, but there's no reason I should be shooting guys SIX times and they're still walking around. I literally had to reload after each enemy I killed to ensure that I had enough ammo to put down the next drone. It also really annoyed me that every gun felt the exact same. It takes the fun out of finding new stuff.

Nevermind the inherent video game logic, 'We got here first and just cleared that last area, and there's only one way into this tomb/mansion/ancient ruin. But somehow a whole infantry division is in here in the next two upcoming sections.'

Godyssey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godyssey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godyssey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godyssey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godyssey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godyssey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godyssey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godyssey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godyssey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godyssey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godyssey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Dont get me wrong i loved Red Dead when i first got it. but im so into first person games so it was hard for me to get into that one. the set up and open world western style was sick as fuk though
    Boxer.
    Police Officer.
    Political Science, Criminal Law (B.A)

Michigan Wolverines | Atlanta Falcons

Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Skyrim and resident evil 5. Skyrim sucked idgaf what anyone says.
    Instagram: hyruliangoat_

BEST LOOKING MISCER
    CUTEST POSTER OF ALL TIME
    PEOPLE ASK FOR MY AUTOGRAPH AND PICTURE EVERYDAY CREW

Purostaff is a name known to all. (+5000) Purostaff is a name known to all. (+5000) Purostaff is a name known to all. (+5000) Purostaff is a name known to all. (+5000) Purostaff is a name known to all. (+5000) Purostaff is a name known to all. (+5000) Purostaff is a name known to all. (+5000) Purostaff is a name known to all. (+5000) Purostaff is a name known to all. (+5000) Purostaff is a name known to all. (+5000) Purostaff is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Magic the Gathering - PS1 ~15 years ago $59.99 at target.... still have the game

Makai Kingdom - PS2 boring + **** voice acting

Breath of fire 5 - what the ****..

Super Mario Sunshine - brb going blind

Diablo III - the name says it all

FF13 - wanted to murder the neighbor's pet while playing this.... so much rage

and probably 90%+ of bought steam games if I ever get a chance to play them

Vafongul is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vafongul is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vafongul is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vafongul is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vafongul is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vafongul is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vafongul is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vafongul is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vafongul is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vafongul is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vafongul is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Twisted Metal for PS3 - loved 1, 2 and black and I was digging the multiplayer demo they released for this. But I really thought the single player sucked and was ridiculously difficult and multi stopped being fun. Same maps all the time and only ever death matches.

GTAIV - Really disappointed with it and was off Rockstar games until I picked up RDR which is one of my all time favorites.

SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Dead island and fallout new Vegas.

New Vegas I wanted to like but just got bored of it

Dead island had such good reviews but its terrible. Even on co op. brb just keep walking from one place to another like doing errands for people. And if u turn 360 degrees zombies will respawn instantly.
    Full Blown Baby
    Kevin Levrone 100 lbs in my face

Medical Student - Class of 2021 ! :)

clubdreadbra is a jewel in the rough. (+500) clubdreadbra is a jewel in the rough. (+500) clubdreadbra is a jewel in the rough. (+500) clubdreadbra is a jewel in the rough. (+500) clubdreadbra is a jewel in the rough. (+500) clubdreadbra is a jewel in the rough. (+500) clubdreadbra is a jewel in the rough. (+500) clubdreadbra is a jewel in the rough. (+500) clubdreadbra is a jewel in the rough. (+500) clubdreadbra is a jewel in the rough. (+500) clubdreadbra is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Demons souls. God damn aggravating piece of ****
    Become a viking today!

SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by clubdreadbra View Post
    Demons souls. God damn aggravating piece of ****
    lol just ordered this game a couple days ago. hopefully i didn't goof. gonna try to do co op with a friend. supposedly its hard to do but possible
    Full Blown Baby
    Kevin Levrone 100 lbs in my face

Medical Student - Class of 2021 ! :)

OmgNewb is just really nice. (+1000) OmgNewb is just really nice. (+1000) OmgNewb is just really nice. (+1000) OmgNewb is just really nice. (+1000) OmgNewb is just really nice. (+1000) OmgNewb is just really nice. (+1000) OmgNewb is just really nice. (+1000) OmgNewb is just really nice. (+1000) OmgNewb is just really nice. (+1000) OmgNewb is just really nice. (+1000) OmgNewb is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Filthadelphia View Post
    Diablo 3
    The Witcher 2
    Machinarium
    wtf witcher 2 is amazing..

for me it's
    Diablo III
    FFX13
    Yu Gi Oh Forbidden Memories for the ps1..

even though i hated ff13 i still did this

★Hyperhidrosis Crew★
    ★Keratoconus Crew★

habeansha is just really nice. (+1000) habeansha is just really nice. (+1000) habeansha is just really nice. (+1000) habeansha is just really nice. (+1000) habeansha is just really nice. (+1000) habeansha is just really nice. (+1000) habeansha is just really nice. (+1000) habeansha is just really nice. (+1000) habeansha is just really nice. (+1000) habeansha is just really nice. (+1000) habeansha is just really nice. (+1000)
    skyrim: installed game and a bunch of mods and got it to the point where they were compatible and the game wouldnt crash. played for 5 mins and mined some gold and was like fk this
    arma II for day z: after reading misc thread, game sux

clubdreadbra is a jewel in the rough. (+500) clubdreadbra is a jewel in the rough. (+500) clubdreadbra is a jewel in the rough. (+500) clubdreadbra is a jewel in the rough. (+500) clubdreadbra is a jewel in the rough. (+500) clubdreadbra is a jewel in the rough. (+500) clubdreadbra is a jewel in the rough. (+500) clubdreadbra is a jewel in the rough. (+500) clubdreadbra is a jewel in the rough. (+500) clubdreadbra is a jewel in the rough. (+500) clubdreadbra is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by SammyJr View Post
    lol just ordered this game a couple days ago. hopefully i didn't goof. gonna try to do co op with a friend. supposedly its hard to do but possible
    I got bad news brah. Lol I'm pretty sure I didn't even make it past the tutorial an the disk was snapped in half. But good luck ! Haha
    Become a viking today!

Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Bioshock infinite. Boring game is boring
    "I dont mean bitch in a disrespectful way, I mean bitch as a general term for women" Kratos, son of Zues
    PC+Xbox1+PS4+WiiU true master race. Can't we all get along?
    ***Tom Clancy's: The Division "Kill all betas"/Survival of the Fittest*** Crew
    I will take your stuff in darkzone even if you are my friend, deal with it.

ShangTsung is just really nice. (+1000) ShangTsung is just really nice. (+1000) ShangTsung is just really nice. (+1000) ShangTsung is just really nice. (+1000) ShangTsung is just really nice. (+1000) ShangTsung is just really nice. (+1000) ShangTsung is just really nice. (+1000) ShangTsung is just really nice. (+1000) ShangTsung is just really nice. (+1000) ShangTsung is just really nice. (+1000) ShangTsung is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by jamesbwbevis View Post

tempted to neg, WTF ME is best trilogy of all time, you *******s dont know a good game when you see one GTFO OUT IM MAD
    I uninstalled the game after I became a Spectre (bout 5 hours in). Boring combat was too boring.

And I love me some sci-fi.

I might give ME2 a chance down the line if the combat is better.

ששש בלי דמעות, רק חלומות Mullahz218's Avatar
    Mullahz218 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mullahz218 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mullahz218 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mullahz218 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mullahz218 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mullahz218 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mullahz218 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mullahz218 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mullahz218 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mullahz218 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mullahz218 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    GW2. brb boring as fuk cuz, quit after making 2 characters to lvl 5; in the end, nobody gives a chit about story. it's all about dat dere PvP cuz
    "Better to run than curse the road"

Monkey Helmet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Monkey Helmet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Monkey Helmet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Monkey Helmet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Monkey Helmet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Monkey Helmet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Monkey Helmet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Monkey Helmet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Monkey Helmet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Monkey Helmet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Monkey Helmet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Gears of War 1.

Too addicting. I was playing the multiplayer an unhealthy amount back then.

The Chains of Belial xITHYPHALLIC's Avatar
    xITHYPHALLIC is a name known to all. (+5000) xITHYPHALLIC is a name known to all. (+5000) xITHYPHALLIC is a name known to all. (+5000) xITHYPHALLIC is a name known to all. (+5000) xITHYPHALLIC is a name known to all. (+5000) xITHYPHALLIC is a name known to all. (+5000) xITHYPHALLIC is a name known to all. (+5000) xITHYPHALLIC is a name known to all. (+5000) xITHYPHALLIC is a name known to all. (+5000) xITHYPHALLIC is a name known to all. (+5000) xITHYPHALLIC is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by jamesbwbevis View Post
    [img]http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-rwro8doozUw/T755eP-AslI/AAAAAAAABPU/nCWLy9hg7Dg/s1600/triple-h-angry.gif[img]

tempted to neg, WTF ME is best trilogy of all time, you *******s dont know a good game when you see one GTFO OUT IM MAD
    ME3 is boring, repetitive garbage.

dealwithit.jpeg

Dan916 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan916 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan916 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan916 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan916 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan916 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan916 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan916 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan916 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan916 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan916 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    AC3 - 90% movie, 10% game, horrible combat/gun UI
    Dead Island - Worst game I ever played tbh
    Civ 5 - lasted 5 minutes and ragequit
    BF3 - thank god i got it for $5, an OK game but worth much money.
    Last edited by Dan916; 08-04-2013 at 01:14 PM.

Human.Shield has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Human.Shield has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Human.Shield has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Human.Shield has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Human.Shield has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Human.Shield has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Human.Shield has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Human.Shield has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Human.Shield has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Human.Shield has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Human.Shield has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    black ops 2. what a complete waste of money.
    "my friends wont always be there but the iron will" -teen misc

EricTheGreat is just really nice. (+1000) EricTheGreat is just really nice. (+1000) EricTheGreat is just really nice. (+1000) EricTheGreat is just really nice. (+1000) EricTheGreat is just really nice. (+1000) EricTheGreat is just really nice. (+1000) EricTheGreat is just really nice. (+1000) EricTheGreat is just really nice. (+1000) EricTheGreat is just really nice. (+1000) EricTheGreat is just really nice. (+1000) EricTheGreat is just really nice. (+1000)
    Black Ops 2. Not sure if it was a waste, I played the **** out of it until I got to max prestige. Pretty much after the 2nd map pack I haven't played, and I split the season pass with a friend so that seems like a waste. Maybe I'm just burned out after years and years of COD.
    1k+ rep back crew
    KU crew

OmgNewb is just really nice. (+1000) OmgNewb is just really nice. (+1000) OmgNewb is just really nice. (+1000) OmgNewb is just really nice. (+1000) OmgNewb is just really nice. (+1000) OmgNewb is just really nice. (+1000) OmgNewb is just really nice. (+1000) OmgNewb is just really nice. (+1000) OmgNewb is just really nice. (+1000) OmgNewb is just really nice. (+1000) OmgNewb is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by xITHYPHALLIC View Post
    ME3 is boring, repetitive garbage.

dealwithit.jpeg
    ME1 is the best out of the mass effects, other ones are streamlined noob friendly
    ★Hyperhidrosis Crew★
    ★Keratoconus Crew★

vikingquest4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vikingquest4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vikingquest4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vikingquest4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vikingquest4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vikingquest4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vikingquest4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vikingquest4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vikingquest4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vikingquest4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vikingquest4 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Criollo View Post
    Bioshock infinite. Boring game is boring
    Stop your trolling bro, c'mon now

LiftLaughLust is a name known to all. (+5000) LiftLaughLust is a name known to all. (+5000) LiftLaughLust is a name known to all. (+5000) LiftLaughLust is a name known to all. (+5000) LiftLaughLust is a name known to all. (+5000) LiftLaughLust is a name known to all. (+5000) LiftLaughLust is a name known to all. (+5000) LiftLaughLust is a name known to all. (+5000) LiftLaughLust is a name known to all. (+5000) LiftLaughLust is a name known to all. (+5000) LiftLaughLust is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by SammyJr View Post
    New Vegas I wanted to like but just got bored of it
    Your character's story is boring as **** and even a lot of the main characters are boring, the game overall is fun and there's a lot of amusing characters and references but without an interesting main story it gets old fast. After the first couple towns I got sick of the boring ppl and started wiping out every town I came across and stealing all their ****.
    Pats, Bruins, Celtics
    **Conor McGregor Crew**
    Cory Booker 2020

MURedHawk235 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MURedHawk235 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MURedHawk235 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MURedHawk235 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MURedHawk235 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MURedHawk235 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MURedHawk235 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MURedHawk235 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MURedHawk235 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MURedHawk235 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MURedHawk235 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    diablo 3, the new sim city

bulkbreh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bulkbreh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bulkbreh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bulkbreh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bulkbreh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bulkbreh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bulkbreh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bulkbreh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bulkbreh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bulkbreh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bulkbreh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Def jam icon, POS game

Resident Rocker ChristmasFnatic's Avatar
    ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    WTH. Some of you guys are listing some AAA/Big Gun games! So you never bought some crap, low-tier games at all?
    CHRISTMAS Forever Crew
    Rock N' Roll Crew
    Long Hair Crew
    Blue Belt BJJ Crew
    Running Crew
    Brazilian in Philippines Crew

mickydees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mickydees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mickydees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mickydees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mickydees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mickydees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mickydees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mickydees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mickydees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mickydees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mickydees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    lol @ steam indie games

never again

big games i disliked:
    company of heroes - cant just get into chit like this
    titan quest - just a pure diablo clone
    Always pick 4

Aisha808 is just really nice. (+1000) Aisha808 is just really nice. (+1000) Aisha808 is just really nice. (+1000) Aisha808 is just really nice. (+1000) Aisha808 is just really nice. (+1000) Aisha808 is just really nice. (+1000) Aisha808 is just really nice. (+1000) Aisha808 is just really nice. (+1000) Aisha808 is just really nice. (+1000) Aisha808 is just really nice. (+1000) Aisha808 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by ChristmasFnatic View Post
    WTH. Some of you guys are listing some AAA/Big Gun games! So you never bought some crap, low-tier games at all?
    Just because they're popular, doesn't mean they're good.
    ☆☆ Neg back 100% ☆☆

Resident Rocker ChristmasFnatic's Avatar
    ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Aisha808 View Post
    Just because they're popular, doesn't mean they're good.
    Never said they should be good, just saying there are lots of crap games thats more disappointing than say, Mass Effect or Uncharted or Bioshock.
    CHRISTMAS Forever Crew
    Rock N' Roll Crew
    Long Hair Crew
    Blue Belt BJJ Crew
    Running Crew
    Brazilian in Philippines Crew

Aisha808 is just really nice. (+1000) Aisha808 is just really nice. (+1000) Aisha808 is just really nice. (+1000) Aisha808 is just really nice. (+1000) Aisha808 is just really nice. (+1000) Aisha808 is just really nice. (+1000) Aisha808 is just really nice. (+1000) Aisha808 is just really nice. (+1000) Aisha808 is just really nice. (+1000) Aisha808 is just really nice. (+1000) Aisha808 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by ChristmasFnatic View Post
    Never said they should be good, just saying there are lots of crap games thats more disappointing than say, Mass Effect or Uncharted or Bioshock.
    I doubt it. Think about it, triple A titles are hyped up through ****tons of extravagant marketing and build up, so when they turn out to be mediocre, people feel a lot more let down. Less well known games tend to have a reputation that is somewhat closer to the actual quality of the game.

The opposite can actually be true quite often, like I highly rate the Unreal games, and these don't get too much recognition.
    ☆☆ Neg back 100% ☆☆