Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Terrimonas View Post
    Gatorade, their G Series includes a protein product among others.

Yea they bought millions upon millions of pounds of whey for that line.
    Krispy Kreme Krew Forever.
    Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity.

em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TMac26 View Post
    Yea they bought millions upon millions of pounds of whey for that line.
    Exactly ! Thats why they would laugh at a 25-50,000kg order

poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by beastmode47 View Post
    Incorrect. By "waste-products", I'm talking about whey protein. Whey protein is technically a waste-product of cheese. That is all I meant. Glanbia is in the business of making cheese. Their waste-products from cheese are then picked up by BSN and Optimum.
    Gotcha. I just got off the phone with San. Here's how it works: San receives the raws, and has them tested by a third party, has the product produced, then has the final product tested to ensure the nutritional label information is accurate. This is done for every batch, using both hplc and Ftir analysis. This ensures you are getting exactly what we say is in the bottle.
    ~ Roast Master, Resident Coffee Warlock~
    www.westcoastroasting.com
    -- Use 'MISC' for a discount! --

Disclaimer: sit there and let it bleed.

Always and Forever Cuttin beastmode47's Avatar
    beastmode47 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beastmode47 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beastmode47 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beastmode47 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beastmode47 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beastmode47 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beastmode47 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beastmode47 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beastmode47 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beastmode47 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beastmode47 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by poison View Post
    Gotcha. I just got off the phone with San. Here's how it works: San receives the raws, and has them tested by a third party, has the product produced, then has the final product tested to ensure the nutritional label information is accurate. This is done for every batch, using both hplc and Ftir analysis. This ensures you are getting exactly what we say is in the bottle.
    So, no Dymatize shorting of protein?
    LOL at these ****gs with no forearms, calves, and neck (not traps, but neck, two distinct muscles).

Team Forever-Cutting.

poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    So, no Dymatize shorting of protein?
    Unequivocally, no.

Elliden is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Elliden is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Elliden is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Elliden is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Elliden is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Elliden is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Elliden is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Elliden is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Elliden is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Elliden is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Elliden is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Thumbs up. Going try SAN in the future.

Originally Posted by Elliden View Post
    Thumbs up. Going try SAN in the future.
    I hope you do. If you'd like to try a few of our products now, pm me your name, address, and email.

Elliden is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Elliden is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Elliden is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Elliden is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Elliden is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Elliden is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Elliden is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Elliden is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Elliden is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Elliden is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Elliden is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I hope you do. If you'd like to try a few of our products now, pm me your name, address, and email.
    I wish I could but I am from Singapore. Unless u guys ship to here I would be happy to haha. Going buy a tub when possible.

Quite curious on the SAN platinum isolate creme brulee flavor. Haven't seen any review yet

beastmode47 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beastmode47 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beastmode47 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beastmode47 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beastmode47 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beastmode47 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beastmode47 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beastmode47 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beastmode47 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beastmode47 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beastmode47 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Did you ever get the chance to send me those SAN samples from at least a month ago? I'm away for business so I don't know if it's just sitting in my mailbox.
    LOL at these ****gs with no forearms, calves, and neck (not traps, but neck, two distinct muscles).

Team Forever-Cutting.

I wish I could but I am from Singapore. Unless u guys ship to here I would be happy to haha. Going buy a tub when possible.

Quite curious on the SAN platinum isolate creme brulee flavor. Haven't seen any review yet
    It's not the best flavor, imo, though one of our former female athletes swears it's dessert to her. It's one of those things you'd just have to try.

I personally LOVE the concentrates: banana, dutch chocolate (dumb name for mocha), creme wafer are my go-to's. I dislike the strawberry, but again, others LOVE it.

Did you ever get the chance to send me those SAN samples from at least a month ago? I'm away for business so I don't know if it's just sitting in my mailbox.
    Should be sitting there, my man. Everyone else I sent in at the same time received theirs.

It's not the best flavor, imo, though one of our former female athletes swears it's dessert to her. It's one of those things you'd just have to try.

I personally LOVE the concentrates: banana, dutch chocolate (dumb name for mocha), creme wafer are my go-to's. I dislike the strawberry, but again, others LOVE it.

Should be sitting there, my man. Everyone else I sent in at the same time received theirs.
    They should update all the new flavors in bb.com store as its the only source for me to buy my proteinzzzz =|.

MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    They should update all the new flavors in bb.com store as its the only source for me to buy my proteinzzzz =|.
    I emailed them about it and they basically said they have a lot of new products coming in so keep checking back.

Yes, newer products should be showing up at some point, hopefuly soon...like our new Graham Cracker Chocolate that's supposed to come out.

Sounds good. Thanks. I just hit the "Check Out" button on BB.com. In the cart was SAN Platinum Whey Isolate Creme Brulee and Cellucor Whey CnC. I couldn't wait. I am wondering though why only BB.com has the creme brulee flavor. I checked out my two go-to online retailers and they do not have creme brulee. Any idea why you guys aren't supplying other retailers with that flavor?

Also, which flavor do you think is the best, out of the 4 Platinum Isolate flavors?

Team Forever-Cutting.

Yes, newer products should be showing up at some point, hopefuly soon...like our new Graham Cracker Chocolate that's supposed to come out.
    How about new flavors for the Platinum Isolate line?

Team Forever-Cutting.

Sounds good. Thanks. I just hit the "Check Out" button on BB.com. In the cart was SAN Platinum Whey Isolate Creme Brulee and Cellucor Whey CnC. I couldn't wait. I am wondering though why only BB.com has the creme brulee flavor. I checked out my two go-to online retailers and they do not have creme brulee. Any idea why you guys aren't supplying other retailers with that flavor?

Also, which flavor do you think is the best, out of the 4 Platinum Isolate flavors?
    Thanks, man! I'm not sure why bb.com is the only one with creme brulee.

Other flavors: I am allergic to dairy. It's not lactose, it's some undiscovered microfraction or component of the protein that I cannot handle. I have been tested. I can eat whey concentrate, isolate, micellar casein, etc, but whole milk, skim milk, cheese, straight up whey, etc make me sick. Always has.

So... there's some dairy component in the flavoring system in all the isolates except vanilla, that keeps me from even trying. I did try the creme brulee, then gave the tub away. So I can't really say, exept that vanilla kicks ass, creme brulee was not as good (but not bad).

How about new flavors for the Platinum Isolate line?
    I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill you.

Why do you insist on Isolate? In general, concentrate is superior: it contains more beneficial microfractions, and it's cheaper.

I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill you.

Why do you insist on Isolate? In general, concentrate is superior: it contains more beneficial microfractions, and it's cheaper.
    I obtain my protein blend when I have my meal. So for supplements, I like to stick to isolates. Another reason for isolates are the low Calories while maintaining high protein amounts. Third reason, amino acid profiles are much higher as opposed to concentrates.

Team Forever-Cutting.

Blacklac is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklac is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklac is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklac is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklac is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklac is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklac is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklac is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklac is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklac is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklac is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Graham cracker chocolate?! HomerSimpsondrool.gif
    Certified Fapologist

My protein shake brings all the girls to the yard
    A protein shake a day keeps the bullies away

~3 years and +40lbs later...

allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Blacklac View Post
    Graham cracker chocolate?! HomerSimpsondrool.gif
    strong this.

I'd contest the amino acid profile statement: per 100gr of powder, sure, the isolate has more, but not an extreme amount more. For example, comparing our concentrate vs isolate, it's 10.23gr l-leucine vs 11.2; 5.88 l-isoleucine vs 7.2, etc. Scoop out 25gr of protein (which would take more powder for the concentrate as opposedto the isolate), and you'll have the same amino breakdown, with more microfractions (and yes, a bit of fat and carbs).

Not trying to keep you from buying, just curious. The calorie issue makes sense to me.

I'd contest the amino acid profile statement: per 100gr of powder, sure, the isolate has more, but not an extreme amount more. For example, comparing our concentrate vs isolate, it's 10.23gr l-leucine vs 11.2; 5.88 l-isoleucine vs 7.2, etc. Scoop out 25gr of protein (which would take more powder for the concentrate as opposedto the isolate), and you'll have the same amino breakdown, with more microfractions (and yes, a bit of fat and carbs).

Not trying to keep you from buying, just curious. The calorie issue makes sense to me.
    If you total up all of the EAAs, to me your Isolate is significantly higher.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to this creme brulee. Never heard of a protein shake having this flavor.

Team Forever-Cutting.

If you total up all of the EAAs, to me your Isolate is significantly higher.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to this creme brulee. Never heard of a protein shake having this flavor.
    I look forward to your review!

polgas is a name known to all. (+5000) polgas is a name known to all. (+5000) polgas is a name known to all. (+5000) polgas is a name known to all. (+5000) polgas is a name known to all. (+5000) polgas is a name known to all. (+5000) polgas is a name known to all. (+5000) polgas is a name known to all. (+5000) polgas is a name known to all. (+5000) polgas is a name known to all. (+5000) polgas is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Which protein line has the creme brulee flavor?

Originally Posted by polgas View Post
    Their Isolate line.

Team Forever-Cutting.

polgas is a name known to all. (+5000) polgas is a name known to all. (+5000) polgas is a name known to all. (+5000) polgas is a name known to all. (+5000) polgas is a name known to all. (+5000) polgas is a name known to all. (+5000) polgas is a name known to all. (+5000) polgas is a name known to all. (+5000) polgas is a name known to all. (+5000) polgas is a name known to all. (+5000) polgas is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Their Isolate line.
    I just might get some. I consume majority of my protein through shakes so I'm always open to trying unique flavored proteins.

allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by polgas View Post
    Here you go bro: http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/sa...e-supreme.html

Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz
    SAN is easily one of the most trustworthy companies in this industry.

Blacklac is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklac is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklac is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklac is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklac is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklac is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklac is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklac is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklac is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklac is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklac is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You guys wouldn't happen to get samples of either Strawberry/Strawberry yogurt, would ya? I'm struggling to find a strawberry I can look forward to, in water. I love me some UP2, but I only drink it in milk. Sometimes, I'd prefer a lower cal option. I just ordered some of your Meta Rocky Rd for this reason, but I crave strawberry often.
    Certified Fapologist

My protein shake brings all the girls to the yard
    A protein shake a day keeps the bullies away

~3 years and +40lbs later...

We do not, no. I prefer other flavors, but one or two guys here were pretty heated about the fact that ours is the only strawberry they like. So... Taste is subjective? Give it a go.