Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Pickthingsup putthemdown Dirk__Diggler's Avatar
    Dirk__Diggler has the mod powerz Dirk__Diggler has the mod powerz Dirk__Diggler has the mod powerz Dirk__Diggler has the mod powerz Dirk__Diggler has the mod powerz Dirk__Diggler has the mod powerz Dirk__Diggler has the mod powerz Dirk__Diggler has the mod powerz Dirk__Diggler has the mod powerz Dirk__Diggler has the mod powerz Dirk__Diggler has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by TooLateForRoses View Post
    itt: people irate at the fact that they have to pay for service and people who don't understand that the tilde key is a symbol for an approximation. ~25 mpg means APPROXIMATELY 25 miles per gallon. Aka if I'm in stop/go traffic it's probably going to equate to closer to 22 mpg.
    Reread your post he quoted.

24 mile = a full tank?

Registered User TooLateForRoses's Avatar
    TooLateForRoses is a name known to all. (+5000) TooLateForRoses is a name known to all. (+5000) TooLateForRoses is a name known to all. (+5000) TooLateForRoses is a name known to all. (+5000) TooLateForRoses is a name known to all. (+5000) TooLateForRoses is a name known to all. (+5000) TooLateForRoses is a name known to all. (+5000) TooLateForRoses is a name known to all. (+5000) TooLateForRoses is a name known to all. (+5000) TooLateForRoses is a name known to all. (+5000) TooLateForRoses is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Dirk__Diggler View Post
    Reread your post he quoted.

24 mile = a full tank?
    my b brah, i stand corrected. in hastiness i mistyped tank for gallon.

my apologies to those who knew what i meant but wanted me to look dumb, you succeeded :/

abuseme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) abuseme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) abuseme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) abuseme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) abuseme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) abuseme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) abuseme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) abuseme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) abuseme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) abuseme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) abuseme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i can confirm, i was the $2
    -[Bench: 255x1]-
    --[Squat: 345x1]--
    ---[Dead: 355x1]---
    ----[Total: 935]----

juiceyjay is not very helpful. (-500) juiceyjay is not very helpful. (-500) juiceyjay is not very helpful. (-500) juiceyjay is not very helpful. (-500) juiceyjay is not very helpful. (-500) juiceyjay is not very helpful. (-500) juiceyjay is not very helpful. (-500) juiceyjay is not very helpful. (-500) juiceyjay is not very helpful. (-500) juiceyjay is not very helpful. (-500) juiceyjay is not very helpful. (-500)
    not a pizza boy anymore. havent been for awhile. Still work for tips. If youve never worked in or around a job where people work for tips then youll probably never understand how much it sucks to bust your ass for 14 hours and go home with 40 bucks because of cheap people like yourself. And the sense of entitlement comes from your job description where you are told that your primary wages will be tips rather than hourly pay.

And if i delivered pizzas to someone tipped bad and was rude, I promise I would make their night a lot worse than mine.

brb if you dont wanna pay 20 bucks than 12 bucks worth of pizza then quit being a lazy ******* and go pick it up.

or better yet if youre so ****ing poverty stricken then go to the store and buy a digornio.
    you have a job to do, my only requirement is to pay you tip is OPTIONAL for me, you'll take what I give you and be happy with it or leave your poverty job for a real one.

you selfish twats think people ordering pizza have money to throw around because some ******* drove it to them? you should just be happy you're getting something at all let alone the standard 10%

if you can bitch about not getting a few more bucks then you should understand not everyone is willing to spend that on you.

abuseme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) abuseme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) abuseme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) abuseme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) abuseme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) abuseme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) abuseme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) abuseme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) abuseme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) abuseme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) abuseme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    you guys know.... jimmy johns delivers

brb ordering 1 sub and having it delivered
    -[Bench: 255x1]-
    --[Squat: 345x1]--
    ---[Dead: 355x1]---
    ----[Total: 935]----

Pickthingsup putthemdown Dirk__Diggler's Avatar
    Dirk__Diggler has the mod powerz Dirk__Diggler has the mod powerz Dirk__Diggler has the mod powerz Dirk__Diggler has the mod powerz Dirk__Diggler has the mod powerz Dirk__Diggler has the mod powerz Dirk__Diggler has the mod powerz Dirk__Diggler has the mod powerz Dirk__Diggler has the mod powerz Dirk__Diggler has the mod powerz Dirk__Diggler has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by abuseme View Post
    you guys know.... jimmy johns delivers

brb ordering 1 sub and having it delivered
    best radio commercials ever!

TooLateForRoses is a name known to all. (+5000) TooLateForRoses is a name known to all. (+5000) TooLateForRoses is a name known to all. (+5000) TooLateForRoses is a name known to all. (+5000) TooLateForRoses is a name known to all. (+5000) TooLateForRoses is a name known to all. (+5000) TooLateForRoses is a name known to all. (+5000) TooLateForRoses is a name known to all. (+5000) TooLateForRoses is a name known to all. (+5000) TooLateForRoses is a name known to all. (+5000) TooLateForRoses is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by juiceyjay View Post
    you have a job to do, my only requirement is to pay you tip is OPTIONAL for me, you'll take what I give you and be happy with it or leave your poverty job for a real one.

you selfish twats think people ordering pizza have money to throw around because some ******* drove it to them? you should just be happy you're getting something at all let alone the standard 10%

if you can bitch about not getting a few more bucks then you should understand not everyone is willing to spend that on you.
    1. 10% is NOT the standard for a tip. 15% is STANDARD and 20% and above is for exceptional/expedient service
    2.The main points I've made are that tipping pizza delivery guy shouldnt be relative to the size of your order, rather how far you live from the store/how busy you expect the store to be at the time of your delivery in relation to your delivery time, as well as the fact that consistently good tippers consistently get better service.
    3. I did bitch about not getting a few more bucks because I AM willing to spend that on everyone. If I don't have enough for a tip, I'm not going to go out or get pizza delivered to me. That simple.

When I go to waffle house my tab is almost always below 5 bucks. For good service there, I tip 5 bucks. Decent, 3. Terrible. 2.
    At a legit sit down restaraunt, $5 minimum no matter how small my tab is. Sometimes I go to hooters with my roommates to watch football after I've already eaten. I'll get a water and still leave $5 on the table. Its courteous, and encourages better service in the future.

Some of you brahs need to take a deep breath and calm down. If youre so offended by my views on how to tip, then figure out a CONSTRUCTIVE way to tell me LEGITIMATE reasons not to.

A legitimate reason isnt "i dont want to *******, you dont deserve it, you deserve negs"

kessel81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kessel81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kessel81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kessel81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kessel81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kessel81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kessel81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kessel81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kessel81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kessel81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kessel81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    You're an ass OP (srs).

At least tip the guy $5 for driving to your place. If you're gonna be a dick and tip only $2, drive yourself to the pizza store next time *******.

juiceyjay is not very helpful. (-500) juiceyjay is not very helpful. (-500) juiceyjay is not very helpful. (-500) juiceyjay is not very helpful. (-500) juiceyjay is not very helpful. (-500) juiceyjay is not very helpful. (-500) juiceyjay is not very helpful. (-500) juiceyjay is not very helpful. (-500) juiceyjay is not very helpful. (-500) juiceyjay is not very helpful. (-500) juiceyjay is not very helpful. (-500)
    1. 10% is NOT the standard for a tip. 15% is STANDARD and 20% and above is for exceptional/expedient service
    2.The main points I've made are that tipping pizza delivery guy shouldnt be relative to the size of your order, rather how far you live from the store/how busy you expect the store to be at the time of your delivery in relation to your delivery time, as well as the fact that consistently good tippers consistently get better service.
    3. I did bitch about not getting a few more bucks because I AM willing to spend that on everyone. If I don't have enough for a tip, I'm not going to go out or get pizza delivered to me. That simple.

When I go to waffle house my tab is almost always below 5 bucks. For good service there, I tip 5 bucks. Decent, 3. Terrible. 2.
    At a legit sit down restaraunt, $5 minimum no matter how small my tab is. Sometimes I go to hooters with my roommates to watch football after I've already eaten. I'll get a water and still leave $5 on the table. Its courteous, and encourages better service in the future.

Some of you brahs need to take a deep breath and calm down. If youre so offended by my views on how to tip, then figure out a CONSTRUCTIVE way to tell me LEGITIMATE reasons not to.

A legitimate reason isnt "i dont want to *******, you dont deserve it, you deserve negs"
    how much is 15-20% on a 13 dollar pizza?

I'm not gonna calm down when you're advocating threatening customers food/safety because of a few bucks, that's pathetic and doesn't deserve to be rewarded.

seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Because they expect the businesses they frequent to have underpaid unhappy employees. They say things like 'lol get a real job' yet continue to support that business.
    A million miles away - I don't.. feel.... anything.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXGZu4yxjW0

99 problems, i ain't one. Problem's Avatar
    Problem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Problem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Problem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Problem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Problem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Problem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Problem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Problem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Problem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Problem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Problem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    -someone who needs a job, applys to be a delivery guy
    -Knows he won't make crap of money but still accepts the job
    -Bitches about how much he makes and want people to help him with tips
    -delivers pizza and waits for good tips or the consequences for jizzin in the customers pizza

I don't want to live on this planet anymore.
    أشهد أن لا إله إلاَّ الله و أشهد أن محمد رسول الله

NPC hobbiest

Originally Posted by seanb1979 View Post
    Because they expect the businesses they frequent to have underpaid unhappy employees. They say things like 'lol get a real job' yet continue to support that business.
    I expect the ones that cry about not getting tipped enough to not even bother applying let alone continue working the same job. Ideally I think everyone wants only people who are happy with whatever they get to do the job not self entitled *******s who would jizz in a families pizza because they didn't give him 8 more quarters.

VsmBrah is not very helpful. (-500) VsmBrah is not very helpful. (-500) VsmBrah is not very helpful. (-500) VsmBrah is not very helpful. (-500) VsmBrah is not very helpful. (-500) VsmBrah is not very helpful. (-500) VsmBrah is not very helpful. (-500) VsmBrah is not very helpful. (-500) VsmBrah is not very helpful. (-500) VsmBrah is not very helpful. (-500) VsmBrah is not very helpful. (-500)
    goodguyxkoopa.jpg

seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I expect the ones that cry about not getting tipped enough to not even bother applying let alone continue working the same job. Ideally I think everyone wants only people who are happy with whatever they get to do the job not self entitled *******s who would jizz in a families pizza because they didn't give him 8 more quarters.
    Ok think about this. Everyone stops tipping the drivers at X pizza joint. They continually quit. They have to keep hiring ****tier and ****tier employees. Your service continues to degrade and suffer. The business loses customers. Tell me where the positive in this is? You probably work an 8-5 grind and have never relied on payment directly from a client. I don't work in delivery and I don't rely on tips because I charge a lot to begin with, but if customers complain about their bill or are slow in paying, I'm slow in responding to their service calls, or I might drop them altogether. If you want good service, quit being a cheap bastard and pay people for their time. If you're too cheap to do that, consider alternatives such as making your own or picking something up.

how much is 15-20% on a 13 dollar pizza?

I'm not gonna calm down when you're advocating threatening customers food/safety because of a few bucks, that's pathetic and doesn't deserve to be rewarded.
    dont call me on a quote without reading the whole thing. You read point 1. Good job. Read point 2. Its about how pizza delivery isnt tipped based on size of order. If someone ordered 40 large pizzas (yes it happened all the time, churches, schools, etc) id be more than happy with 10 bucks, even though it could be a $200 plus order. 5%. In the same sense, if I expended a whole GALLON of gas to delivey you a $8 pizza, and you gave me 40 cents (5%) i would tell you not to bother because you obviously needed it more than i did. Get it?

and to you dudes talkin about jizzin in peoples pizzas. I never said anything about endangering their safety. Too low/too gross/too much risk. I would just be sure to stop by chik fil a, the gas station and a friends house on the way to delivering their pizza. And make sure it was upside down the whole way there if they were a big enough douche in the past. Brb hour long delivery of a cold pizza with toppings all over the box because you wanna be cheap and a douche. Brb manager doesnt care because they understand and because you were probably already a douche to her on the phone anyway.

You ever heard the expression you get what you pay for? It applies greatly in certain things (tattoos, for example) and tips are no exception.

edit: seanb measley reps on rc, most accurate depiction of hypothetical downward spiral of businesses ultimately caused by the supposed poverty stricken consumer
    Last edited by TooLateForRoses; 10-05-2012 at 05:42 PM.

What would happen eventually if enough people stopped tipping is the cost of the pizza, or whatever product is being sold, would go up, since they would have to increase the wages of the employees.

What would happen eventually if enough people stopped tipping is the cost of the pizza, or whatever product is being sold, would go up, since they would have to increase the wages of the employees.
    or deliveries themselves would slowly die out and it would be pick up only

Answertolife is on a distinguished road. (+10) Answertolife is on a distinguished road. (+10) Answertolife is on a distinguished road. (+10) Answertolife is on a distinguished road. (+10) Answertolife is on a distinguished road. (+10) Answertolife is on a distinguished road. (+10) Answertolife is on a distinguished road. (+10) Answertolife is on a distinguished road. (+10) Answertolife is on a distinguished road. (+10) Answertolife is on a distinguished road. (+10) Answertolife is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I usually leave a -3 dollar tip.

Originally Posted by Answertolife View Post
    I usually leave a -3 dollar tip.
    If srs and its on a credit card, jakes on you. will be claimed as a 3 dollar tip at the end of the night lol

or deliveries themselves would slowly die out and it would be pick up only
    we have some places like that around here and the pizza is also cheaper, so its a win win for people who are against tipping.. inb4 we hear 'but i dont wannnnnnnnnna spend alllllll that time driving! it costs gas and i value my time!'

we have some places like that around here and the pizza is also cheaper, so its a win win for people who are against tipping.. inb4 we hear 'but i dont wannnnnnnnnna spend alllllll that time driving! it costs gas and i value my time!'
    got some places like that around here too...similar prices but better pizza for the most part. Fresher/more quality toppings and all hourly employees who for the most part (have some friends who work/have worked in these places) take pride in the quality of pizza they make.

Layziebones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Layziebones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Layziebones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Layziebones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Layziebones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Layziebones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Layziebones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Layziebones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Layziebones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Layziebones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Layziebones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I deliver food and the way I see it, the tip should be based more on the distance of your house than the total of your order if it isn't a huge catering order. We have a 10 mile delivery range and I HATE it when I have some delivery 8-9 miles away, none of it on Freeway, for a single pizza and they tip like $2. I will lose money on those deliveries. If there is someone within a mile of the store and they order a $100 order and only tip a few bucks, I don't mind because I didn't spend a fortune on gas to get to their house.
    [Official] San Diego Brah

Ok think about this. Everyone stops tipping the drivers at X pizza joint. They continually quit. They have to keep hiring ****tier and ****tier employees. Your service continues to degrade and suffer. The business loses customers. Tell me where the positive in this is? You probably work an 8-5 grind and have never relied on payment directly from a client. I don't work in delivery and I don't rely on tips because I charge a lot to begin with, but if customers complain about their bill or are slow in paying, I'm slow in responding to their service calls, or I might drop them altogether. If you want good service, quit being a cheap bastard and pay people for their time. If you're too cheap to do that, consider alternatives such as making your own or picking something up.
    Let me be clear I'm not against tipping, I'm against people feeling entitled to handsome ones, you should be happy with what you get and if you dont like it either get a new job or at least don't take it out on pizzas health and safety because you think you're worth more. I think everyone would have higher priced pizza and pay the same charge anyways if they tipped 20% than have jizz on their pizza cause they didn't give enough that one time.

Sorry but I'll never give someone more money because they're gonna threaten to harm me, that's just not right and just proves these classless *******s don't deserve a dime.

Let me be clear I'm not against tipping, I'm against people feeling entitled to handsome ones, you should be happy with what you get and if you dont like it either get a new job or at least don't take it out on pizzas health and safety because you think you're worth more. I think everyone would have higher priced pizza and pay the same charge anyways if they tipped 20% than have jizz on their pizza cause they didn't give enough that one time.

Sorry but I'll never give someone more money because they're gonna threaten to harm me, that's just not right and just proves these classless *******s don't deserve a dime.
    for me its about fast and expedient service - i tip because i want my food delivered quickly, my drink refilled often, my hair cut perfectly, etc etc. I even tipped a dental hygienist once when they spent extra time cleaning my teeth. Money makes the world go round. When you're a business owner, or are self-employed, you realize how it all comes back to you.

calls people classless
    refuses to tip above 10%

i c wat u did ther

you can stop with the jizz on the pizza thing. that is an extreme case that very very rarely happens anywhere.

and layziebones basically just reiterated my exact points on how to tip a delivery driver

dont call me on a quote without reading the whole thing. You read point 1. Good job. Read point 2. Its about how pizza delivery isnt tipped based on size of order. If someone ordered 40 large pizzas (yes it happened all the time, churches, schools, etc) id be more than happy with 10 bucks, even though it could be a $200 plus order. 5%. In the same sense, if I expended a whole GALLON of gas to delivey you a $8 pizza, and you gave me 40 cents (5%) i would tell you not to bother because you obviously needed it more than i did. Get it?

and to you dudes talkin about jizzin in peoples pizzas. I never said anything about endangering their safety. Too low/too gross/too much risk. I would just be sure to stop by chik fil a, the gas station and a friends house on the way to delivering their pizza. And make sure it was upside down the whole way there if they were a big enough douche in the past. Brb hour long delivery of a cold pizza with toppings all over the box because you wanna be cheap and a douche. Brb manager doesnt care because they understand and because you were probably already a douche to her on the phone anyway.

You ever heard the expression you get what you pay for? It applies greatly in certain things (tattoos, for example) and tips are no exception.

edit: seanb measley reps on rc, most accurate depiction of hypothetical downward spiral of businesses ultimately caused by the supposed poverty stricken consumer
    tipping is OPTIONAL, you are REQUIRED to deliver me a pizza and if your employer knew you were disgracing the name and integrity by messing with peoples food I'm sure they wouldn't be happy. Also, stop using extremes I know my driver is coming from the local pizza place just like most people. You're the one who's the douche if you think you're so much better than people that if they don't give you enough OPTIONAL money they should suffer, you know you always had the OPTION of finding a new job if you don't like it nobody is forcing you to work for tips and if you choose to do so accept that you're not always gonna get what you want.

tipping is OPTIONAL, you are REQUIRED to deliver me a pizza and if your employer knew you were disgracing the name and integrity by messing with peoples food I'm sure they wouldn't be happy. Also, stop using extremes I know my driver is coming from the local pizza place just like most people. You're the one who's the douche if you think you're so much better than people that if they don't give you enough OPTIONAL money they should suffer, you know you always had the OPTION of finding a new job if you don't like it nobody is forcing you to work for tips and if you choose to do so accept that you're not always gonna get what you want.
    just curious, whats your job? do you get paid more for better performance?

1. Dont call me out on using extremes and then make reference to pizza with jizz on it every other post
    2. My employer at dominos was aware every time I messed up someones pizza or intentionally took a long time. I would always forewarn her in case she got a phone call so she knew the whole situation. I cant think of a single time where she didnt back me up. I even once told my regional manager that I was gonna wait a full hour to deliver a dudes pizza because the week before he had cussed my manager out on the phone and then didnt tip me. regional manager didnt care.
    3. I did find a new job, thanks for noticing
    4. Its an option that is encouraged, not tipping is frowned upon. Its kind of like taking a piss all over the toilet seat instead of in the bowl. No, its not illegal. Yes, it is discouraged, and yes, someone else has to suffer because of your actions.

got any new or exciting points or wanna keep making the same hypocritical, closed minded and extreme ones?

kkevinn6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kkevinn6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kkevinn6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kkevinn6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kkevinn6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kkevinn6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kkevinn6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kkevinn6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kkevinn6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kkevinn6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kkevinn6 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by xkoopa View Post
    Do you deliver pizza? It was 13 bucks for a large pizza and breadsticks, im just unsure of how much ur supposed to tip a delivery guy
    pics of pizza

for me its about fast and expedient service - i tip because i want my food delivered quickly, my drink refilled often, my hair cut perfectly, etc etc. I even tipped a dental hygienist once when they spent extra time cleaning my teeth. Money makes the world go round. When you're a business owner, or are self-employed, you realize how it all comes back to you.
    Or you realize you're a sucker giving people more money for the same service they're giving everyone else for less. You should know people there are people like you and people that are the opposite of you that are needed to balance things out or else your handsome tips just become ordinary. You should be happy stingy tippers exist

calls people classless
    refuses to tip above 10%

i c wat u did ther

you can stop with the jizz on the pizza thing. that is an extreme case that very very rarely happens anywhere.

and layziebones basically just reiterated my exact points on how to tip a delivery driver
    2 dollars on a 13 dollar pizza is over 10%, but you told the op he should've given more without even knowing the distance, time etc.