Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    tsoden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tsoden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tsoden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tsoden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tsoden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tsoden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tsoden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tsoden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tsoden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tsoden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tsoden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I did one of gethins programs in the past (without the diet plan) and that I discovered is that it really is just like any other split. What I learned and took away from it was what muscle groups to train together while on the split. Otherwise as most stated, you can get this information from the forums, and see what others are doing. His plans are a great template, but I leave it at that.

MindOnFitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MindOnFitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MindOnFitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MindOnFitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MindOnFitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MindOnFitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MindOnFitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MindOnFitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MindOnFitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MindOnFitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MindOnFitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks for all the info guys. I really appreciate the experienced advice. I really want to do this right and not waste my beginning with stuff that will hurt or hinder my progress.

I am going to go with the simple beginners plan for a few cycles and see how that goes for now. Probably need to spend some time working on proper form and stretching.

jojokintel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

My 2 cents

Everyone on here complaining about BB selling supplements through Gethin, just get the supplements somewhere else at a much cheaper price. He's not pushing brands per se, and I think it's pretty cynical to think this guy is going to waste a bunch of people's time with a program he didn't believe in just to sell supplements. It's seriously not that expensive if you go wholesale, and is far less than my monthly bar bills when all added up.

azstrengthcoach is just really nice. (+1000) azstrengthcoach is just really nice. (+1000) azstrengthcoach is just really nice. (+1000) azstrengthcoach is just really nice. (+1000) azstrengthcoach is just really nice. (+1000) azstrengthcoach is just really nice. (+1000) azstrengthcoach is just really nice. (+1000) azstrengthcoach is just really nice. (+1000) azstrengthcoach is just really nice. (+1000) azstrengthcoach is just really nice. (+1000) azstrengthcoach is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by El4Ray View Post
    Just wondering what others think about his 12 week program. Do most try the 12 week and then move on? I do not see others mentioning his program to beginners? Maybe I'm wrong and don't notice?. I do say it has helped me. Going on one year. I'm now thinking about trying something out in 4 weeks after I finish but don't know what direction. FYI - dropping down to show Abs then want to make some muscle gains. What programs have some of you switched to that gave you good results. Feed back would be appreciated.

Thanks
    I've never heard of this guy so I can't speak on his routines. Only way to see if it will work for you is try it

ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by jojokintel View Post
    and I think it's pretty cynical to think this guy is going to waste a bunch of people's time with a program he didn't believe in just to sell supplements.
    I'd rather be cynical than naive.

ETA: strong post-count-to-gethin-defender.

Is that you, Kris?
    No brain, no gain.

"The fitness and nutrition world is a breeding ground for obsessive-compulsive behavior. The irony is that many of the things people worry about have no impact on results either way, and therefore aren't worth an ounce of concern."--Alan Aragon

Where the mind goes, the body follows.

Ironwill Gym:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=629719403&postcount=3388

Ironwill2008 Journal:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157459343&p=1145168733

bodysven has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bodysven has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bodysven has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bodysven has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bodysven has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bodysven has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    its good

llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I have been experimenting a little with this. It is pretty intense. If you only train each part once a week, this is perfect IMO. I didn't look at the supplement plan or the nutritional plan. I like to use the 50,40,30,20,10,10,20,30,40,50 rep scheme. For dumbell press, I usually start on 80s-85s, so my 50 rep set would be with 40s or 45s for example, and my 10 rep would be between 80s-90s. Even though I am new to this program, I think it is awsome.

tryintorebuild is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tryintorebuild is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tryintorebuild is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tryintorebuild is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tryintorebuild is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tryintorebuild is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tryintorebuild is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tryintorebuild is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tryintorebuild is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tryintorebuild is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tryintorebuild is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Man if it's working for you, then it works. At least for now. I change programs pretty often. Like you I consider myself in the newbie range. At the point I we are at, just pumping weights is going to make a difference. Changing programs helps me in two ways. It works different muscles and it keeps me from getting bored.

I'm no expert, but I don't think there is a "magic way" that will suddenly (in 12 weeks) change my bench by 200% and make me look like a professional body builder. That's really a good thing. If I could be built like some of the commenters on here in 12 weeks, I'd end up laying off the lifting for 3 months and pick it back up 2 months before summer hit. It's cold here in the winter and nobody sees my physic then anyway.

AAOBob is a name known to all. (+5000) AAOBob is a name known to all. (+5000) AAOBob is a name known to all. (+5000) AAOBob is a name known to all. (+5000) AAOBob is a name known to all. (+5000) AAOBob is a name known to all. (+5000) AAOBob is a name known to all. (+5000) AAOBob is a name known to all. (+5000) AAOBob is a name known to all. (+5000) AAOBob is a name known to all. (+5000) AAOBob is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by BloodySalad View Post
    BTW. 11lbs in 6 weeks is basically what you'd be looking to lose on any program that involves a calorie deficit. No aspersions cast at yourself whatsoever, but if you didn't lose that amount of weight in that timeframe, I'd be questioning your commitment. As it is, you'll almost certainly find that you lost that 11lbs because of your commitment to getting into shape and not because of Gethin's program.
    Yea I lost 12 in the last 6 weeks just cutting my calories and doing my normal workout.

sutton1988 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) sutton1988 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) sutton1988 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) sutton1988 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) sutton1988 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) sutton1988 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) sutton1988 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) sutton1988 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) sutton1988 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) sutton1988 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) sutton1988 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Everyone bashing kris get him in here is small as ****. You all look like noobs ..... The 12 week muscle builder does work But you have to give a 100 percent. On diet an cardio I did it. I was down to about 7 percent body fat .... The main thing is the diet plan an being strict an not making excuses .... An if I was paid to promote supps I would tell you to take them too... You might want to get your info from people who artlessly look like they know what they are talking about ...

sutton1988 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) sutton1988 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) sutton1988 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) sutton1988 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) sutton1988 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) sutton1988 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) sutton1988 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) sutton1988 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) sutton1988 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) sutton1988 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) sutton1988 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Everyone bashing kris gethin , every one in here talking **** is small as ****. You all look like noobs ..... The 12 week muscle builder does work But you have to give a 100 percent. On diet an cardio I did it. I was down to about 7 percent body fat .... The main thing is the diet plan an being strict an not making excuses .... An if I was paid to promote supps I would tell you to take them too... You might want to get your info from people who artlessly look like they know what they are talking about ...[/QUOTE]

ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by sutton1988 View Post
    Everyone bashing kris gethin , every one in here talking **** is small as ****. You all look like noobs ..... The 12 week muscle builder does work But you have to give a 100 percent. On diet an cardio I did it. I was down to about 7 percent body fat .... The main thing is the diet plan an being strict an not making excuses .... An if I was paid to promote supps I would tell you to take them too... You might want to get your info from people who artlessly look like they know what they are talking about ...

Kris, is that you?
    No brain, no gain.

"The fitness and nutrition world is a breeding ground for obsessive-compulsive behavior. The irony is that many of the things people worry about have no impact on results either way, and therefore aren't worth an ounce of concern."--Alan Aragon

Where the mind goes, the body follows.

Ironwill Gym:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=629719403&postcount=3388

Ironwill2008 Journal:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157459343&p=1145168733

dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    No. The limited amount that I do know about him is Thst he's a supplement sales whore. The second thing I noticed is that people with eating disorders were following his program right here at bb.com and no one ever said anything to these people like, maybe they're too thin and want tO be thinner. They looked unhealthy yet were being coached on by fellow program followers yet mr gethin never said a word about it. Also noted were followers who faked their progress by stretching their Avi's to make themselves appear thinner to give the appearance that the program was working.

Save ur money. Lift consistently and hard. Eat. Rest. Repeat.

llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by dungeonmistress View Post
    No. The limited amount that I do know about him is Thst he's a supplement sales whore. The second thing I noticed is that people with eating disorders were following his program right here at bb.com and no one ever said anything to these people like, maybe they're too thin and want tO be thinner. They looked unhealthy yet were being coached on by fellow program followers yet mr gethin never said a word about it. Also noted were followers who faked their progress by stretching their Avi's to make themselves appear thinner to give the appearance that the program was working.

Are you talking about the 12 week? If so, I don't know much about that.

In regards to the DTP, without even looking at the supplementaion, DTP is hard if you follow the proper rest times and use heavy enough weight.. If done right you will hit failure multiple times. He is a supplement shill, but the program is tough nonetheless.

Here is what a DTP workout looks like for a regular person. I didn't follow any type of nutrition plan or even look at the supplement part. I followed the required rest to the T.

Here is the explanation from the site:
    Pyramid Scheme ///

DTP sets are typically 50, 40, 30, 20, 10 reps. You increase weight as you go up the pyramid, so you're always lifting as heavy as possible in a given rep range. When you've completed the first 5 sets, you'll go back down the pyramid -- 10, 20, 30, 40, 50 reps -- decreasing weight as you go. All told, you'll do ten sets.

50 reps for the first set might seem like a lot, but stick to it. It'll serve to act as your warm-up set, and it will take you to absolute failure. This high amount of reps promotes the flow of synovial fluid to your joints, opens up neuromuscular pathways, gets more blood to your muscles, and activates nerve endings to get those motor-neurons firing for proper muscle-fiber contraction.

You may hit failure before 50. If that's the case, take a rest, do a couple reps, take another rest, and continue. Make sure you get to 50 reps! After you've hit 50, rest for 45 seconds, up the weight, and go for 40.

As the weight goes up, take longer rest periods between sets. The rest intervals for the first 5 sets look like this: 45, 60, 75, 90, 105 seconds. When you go back down, you'll rest for 120, 105, 90, 75, 60 seconds. Most importantly, rest as long as you need to recover your strength, and not a moment longer.

Chest/Back

Dumbell Press
    65sx 30
    75s x 20
    85s x 10
    100s x 5
    95s x 5

=Super Set=

High Pulls(to chest with a straight bar)
    90 x 30
    120 x 20
    150 x 10
    170 x 5
    180 x 5

Dumbell Incline Press
    40s x 50
    45s x 40
    55s x 30
    60s x 20
    85s x 10
    85s x 3(Video)
    60s x 20
    50s x 30
    45s x 40
    40s x 50 (I think the video is the last 20 reps of the 40 rep set and I don't know how many that I got in the 50 rep set. I was feeling like I was going to get sick at this point. Gethin doesn't do 40 or 50 rep sets in his version, so I wasn't tripping about only getting 3 on my second 10 set or possibly not getting the whole 50 on my last set.)

=Super Set=

Dumbell Rows
    40s x 50
    45s x 40
    55s x 30
    60s x 20
    85s x 10
    85s x (Video) (This was the only set that I did the rows with 1 arm. I didn't bring any straps.)
    60s x 20
    50s x 30
    45s x 40
    40s x 50 (Video)I think the video is the last 20 reps of the 40 rep set and I don't know how many that I got in the 50 rep set. I was feeling like I was going to get sick at this point. Gethin doesn't do 40 or 50 rep sets in his version, so I wasn't tripping about only getting 3 on my second 10 set or possibly not getting the whole 50 on my last set.)

Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

And wear a weird cooling glove to improve your lifts.
    If you poke a bear in the eye, expect a bear like response.

dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Oh hell no.

Originally Posted by llahhsoj View Post
    Here is what a DTP workout looks like for a regular person. I didn't follow any type of nutrition plan or even look at the supplement part. I followed the required rest to the T.

Here is the explanation from the site:
    Pyramid Scheme ///

DTP sets are typically 50, 40, 30, 20, 10 reps. You increase weight as you go up the pyramid, so you're always lifting as heavy as possible in a given rep range. When you've completed the first 5 sets, you'll go back down the pyramid -- 10, 20, 30, 40, 50 reps -- decreasing weight as you go. All told, you'll do ten sets.

50 reps for the first set might seem like a lot, but stick to it. It'll serve to act as your warm-up set, and it will take you to absolute failure. This high amount of reps promotes the flow of synovial fluid to your joints, opens up neuromuscular pathways, gets more blood to your muscles, and activates nerve endings to get those motor-neurons firing for proper muscle-fiber contraction.

You may hit failure before 50. If that's the case, take a rest, do a couple reps, take another rest, and continue. Make sure you get to 50 reps! After you've hit 50, rest for 45 seconds, up the weight, and go for 40.

As the weight goes up, take longer rest periods between sets. The rest intervals for the first 5 sets look like this: 45, 60, 75, 90, 105 seconds. When you go back down, you'll rest for 120, 105, 90, 75, 60 seconds. Most importantly, rest as long as you need to recover your strength, and not a moment longer.

Chest/Back

Dumbell Press
    65sx 30
    75s x 20
    85s x 10
    100s x 5
    95s x 5

=Super Set=

High Pulls(to chest with a straight bar)
    90 x 30
    120 x 20
    150 x 10
    170 x 5
    180 x 5

Dumbell Incline Press
    40s x 50
    45s x 40
    55s x 30
    60s x 20
    85s x 10
    85s x 3(Video)
    60s x 20
    50s x 30
    45s x 40
    40s x 50 (I think the video is the last 20 reps of the 40 rep set and I don't know how many that I got in the 50 rep set. I was feeling like I was going to get sick at this point. Gethin doesn't do 40 or 50 rep sets in his version, so I wasn't tripping about only getting 3 on my second 10 set or possibly not getting the whole 50 on my last set.)

=Super Set=

Dumbell Rows
    40s x 50
    45s x 40
    55s x 30
    60s x 20
    85s x 10
    85s x (Video) (This was the only set that I did the rows with 1 arm. I didn't bring any straps.)
    60s x 20
    50s x 30
    45s x 40
    40s x 50 (Video)I think the video is the last 20 reps of the 40 rep set and I don't know how many that I got in the 50 rep set. I was feeling like I was going to get sick at this point. Gethin doesn't do 40 or 50 rep sets in his version, so I wasn't tripping about only getting 3 on my second 10 set or possibly not getting the whole 50 on my last set.)

Oh hell no.
    I'm telling you DM that **** was hard. For Rows and presses my first set starts with 80s, so I based my 50 reps sets on half my normall starting wieght. I never tried a workout like this previously. It might not look like much, but it is a beaatch. Gethin's increases in weight are in higher increments though.

El4Ray is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) El4Ray is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) El4Ray is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) El4Ray is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) El4Ray is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) El4Ray is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) El4Ray is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) El4Ray is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) El4Ray is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) El4Ray is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) El4Ray is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    So what other programs have others tried after Chris's program? I moved from Chris's to Jim Sappanios. I have 11/2 years in now and still use BB.com free programs. They all promote products so get over it.
    You live how you want to live and nobody can take that option away except yourself so do not blame anyone if you do not like the way you are living now. " I'm an Irish Can and not an Irish Can't "

sayeed1975 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    here goes 1st post...

Ive been training nearly 20 years and felt compelled to post here. The amount of effort Gethin has placed into the 12-week trainer as well as DTP is intensive, especially with the video content. That amount of effort obviously is not free to who gives a crap if a few supps get promoted along the way, I dont find it annoying and what he promotes aint that bad regardless.

I find his approach motivational and even though the program is probably too intense for a beginner, Im sure most of people reduce intensity where required. The best part of this program is its motivational aspects on a regular basis and that is whats needed to keep people on track and remain focussed on all aspect of training.

There are countless programs out there so everyone will always have their preferences, but I think the criticism is a little harsh here, some credit needs to be given for the effort regardless if he is paid by bb.com or otherwise.

oldsuperman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oldsuperman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oldsuperman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oldsuperman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oldsuperman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oldsuperman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oldsuperman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oldsuperman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oldsuperman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oldsuperman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oldsuperman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I know Kris Personally. He's an amazing man with amazing credentials. Look em up if you want to know. His program"S" as there are many there to suit your body type and age will work for any one who wants to improve their fitness. Yes there are many other programs out there yet Kris put more than a year on this project and he and his staff worked tirelessly to make it the best thy could. Again. You can learn a lot from him. Kris Gethin is a qualified sports Therapist, Professional Natural Bodybuilder, personable and knows what he's talking about. I'd check out his web page if you want to know more. There are pages and pages of info about him if you Google him. http://www.krisgethin.com/

Originally Posted by sayeed1975 View Post
    here goes 1st post...

Ive been training nearly 20 years and felt compelled to post here. The amount of effort Gethin has placed into the 12-week trainer as well as DTP is intensive, especially with the video content. That amount of effort obviously is not free to who gives a crap if a few supps get promoted along the way, I dont find it annoying and what he promotes aint that bad regardless.

I find his approach motivational and even though the program is probably too intense for a beginner, Im sure most of people reduce intensity where required. The best part of this program is its motivational aspects on a regular basis and that is whats needed to keep people on track and remain focussed on all aspect of training.

There are countless programs out there so everyone will always have their preferences, but I think the criticism is a little harsh here, some credit needs to be given for the effort regardless if he is paid by bb.com or otherwise.
    CHECK OUT MY INTERVIEW WITH "SIMPLYSHREDDED"
    http://www.simplyshredded.com/ed-cook-interview.html

2009 Bodyspace Member of The Year!

http://www.********.com/group.php?gid=180967149598&v=info#/event.php?eid=264800703001&ref=nf

KenJenkinsII is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KenJenkinsII is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KenJenkinsII is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KenJenkinsII is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KenJenkinsII is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KenJenkinsII is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KenJenkinsII is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KenJenkinsII is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KenJenkinsII is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KenJenkinsII is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KenJenkinsII is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by El4Ray View Post
    Just wondering what others think about his 12 week program. Do most try the 12 week and then move on? I do not see others mentioning his program to beginners? Maybe I'm wrong and don't notice?. I do say it has helped me. Going on one year. I'm now thinking about trying something out in 4 weeks after I finish but don't know what direction. FYI - dropping down to show Abs then want to make some muscle gains. What programs have some of you switched to that gave you good results. Feed back would be appreciated.

Thanks
    The first program I did as a beginner this year was his 12 week DTP program and I learned a lot about nutrition and supplementing from him and it was great for a beginner and for being free. I have had much better results from the Hell Raiser Solo training program to be completely honest though.

oldsuperman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oldsuperman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oldsuperman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oldsuperman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oldsuperman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oldsuperman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oldsuperman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oldsuperman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oldsuperman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oldsuperman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oldsuperman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Left nut

Originally Posted by ArchAngel'73 View Post
    I haven't heard of this guy except for the last 6 months, someone's pimping the sh*t out of his stuff.

Ok, let's have a look @ Kris Gethin...supposed "expert" who was in good shape, let himself go, and got back into really good shape in a short period of time.
    I would bet my left nutsack he's "on".
    That, imo, takes away a lot of validity to his program.

2nd...train like Kris, eat like Kris, take the same supps as Kris, get monitored by Kris....
    I got one question for ya?

Are you Kris Gethin??
    Even if you did and took the exact same sh*t as Kris Gethin I guarantee you you will not see the same results as Kris Gethin.
    This program is bullsh*t.
    You better give up your left nut because he's only competed in drug tested competitions and prides himself on it. Know what you're talking about before you speak.

http://www.********.com/group.php?gid=180967149598&v=info#/event.php?eid=264800703001&ref=nf

ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by oldsuperman View Post
    You better give up your left nut because he's only competed in drug tested competitions and prides himself on it. Know what you're talking about before you speak.
    Y in such a rush for my left nut?

He's competed in the NPC and FAME, specifically FAME Canada.
    Lettuce face reality that neither organizations are reknowned for their drug testing efficacy.
    and we both know that what he did can be done with what cannot currently be tested for nor discussed on bb.com., my fellow G.ood H.uman.

There is very much reason to doubt and one would be wise to do so.

I stand by my initial response in APRIL...of this year...and my left nut will reman intact, thank-you very much.

I've had supplement sunshine blown up my azz since the old age of 15 old sup's.
    Don't be so quick to discount the opinion of those also in the know.

smrozewski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) smrozewski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) smrozewski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) smrozewski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) smrozewski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) smrozewski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) smrozewski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) smrozewski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) smrozewski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) smrozewski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) smrozewski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have nothing but good things to say about this program and Kris. I am just finishing on week 8 and still going strong. The vids he posts have helped me keep motivated and have been very informational. I would recommend this program to anyone who is commited to getting their body into shape. If you don't have the best track record on commitment then I would reconsider. I have been very strict and have seen the results but have been training hard for 2 years and only now really commited to a very strict diet and program. As some have mentioned it may not be right for beginners but IMO it would only benifit you starting on this as my body is so used to all of this by now I find it a lot harder to shed my extra fat left. Had I known this and started this 2 years ago I would look like a different person.

Once again I highly recommend this to anyone just BE COMMITED!! As he says several times in the program. It is YOUR transformation.

I agree it's a great program and you can personalize to to fit almost any persons training goals. Congrats on your progress!

Originally Posted by smrozewski View Post
    I have nothing but good things to say about this program and Kris. I am just finishing on week 8 and still going strong. The vids he posts have helped me keep motivated and have been very informational. I would recommend this program to anyone who is commited to getting their body into shape. If you don't have the best track record on commitment then I would reconsider. I have been very strict and have seen the results but have been training hard for 2 years and only now really commited to a very strict diet and program. As some have mentioned it may not be right for beginners but IMO it would only benifit you starting on this as my body is so used to all of this by now I find it a lot harder to shed my extra fat left. Had I known this and started this 2 years ago I would look like a different person.

Once again I highly recommend this to anyone just BE COMMITED!! As he says several times in the program. It is YOUR transformation.

Originally Posted by ArchAngel'73 View Post
    Y in such a rush for my left nut?
    Well like I said. I know him personally and you don't at all. I'm telling you he is natural. And trust me I've been around enough bodybuilders to know the difference. And I apologize for asking for you left nut. Yet you did offer it didn't you? Guess you have to have one in the first place to give one... Just saying.
    Last edited by oldsuperman; 12-08-2012 at 07:27 AM.

rickphillipsjr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rickphillipsjr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'll chime in...

I'm in Week 9 of his program. After being away from the gym for a while, I decided it would be worthwhile to try. I've seen improvements in my waist, which is down from a 38 to a tight 34, my belly, which was a 41 and is now 36, and my arms, which were 13 and are now 15. I've also dropped a dozen pounds.

About the most difficult thing I've encountered is having to eat every two and a half hours. I thought I'd freak out not getting to drink booze during the training, but it hasn't been a big deal. No sugar in my coffee sucks, sure, but again, I've managed OK.

Sure, he's pimping out supplements big time, but I do find it telling that he carries around with him a meal replacement bar (I forget the brand, but it's sold on BB) in case he misses a meal, and yet he never eats it. He always manages to eat his food. If he wanted to make more money, he'd pull out the protein bar and take a bite out of it and say, "gosh, this is yummy!"

Anyway, it's been good for me. I'm happy I came across it. My diet is a thousand times better because of it.

JRT6 is a name known to all. (+5000) JRT6 is a name known to all. (+5000) JRT6 is a name known to all. (+5000) JRT6 is a name known to all. (+5000) JRT6 is a name known to all. (+5000) JRT6 is a name known to all. (+5000) JRT6 is a name known to all. (+5000) JRT6 is a name known to all. (+5000) JRT6 is a name known to all. (+5000) JRT6 is a name known to all. (+5000) JRT6 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Lets get this straight: you're supposed to do 50 reps to failure, wait a whole 45 seconds then do 40 more reps with added weight? Right.

ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Know what you're talking about before you speak.
    +

Guess you have to have one in the first place to give one... Just saying.
    Well played.
    You attacked me twice, not my opinion, and gave me a weaksauce excuse as to why he is "natural" from your pulpit.

So this is what you've degenerated to?
    A dictator from a bodybuilding pulpit?
    lulz