Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    elizalane5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) elizalane5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) elizalane5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) elizalane5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) elizalane5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) elizalane5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) elizalane5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) elizalane5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) elizalane5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) elizalane5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) elizalane5 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by antvindomnoa4 View Post
    Okay Juggernauts....lets play a little Q & A!!

What is the MOST IMPORTANT workout within an "Arms/Upper Body" workout and "Legs/Lower Body" Workout? In other words, when working your arms/upper body what is the ONE exercise you MUST ALWAYS DO and when doing your legs/lower body what is the ONE exercise you MUST ALWAYS DO to see GOOD RESULTS?

I'd love to get everyone's opinion on this. I'm always looking for the VERY BEST exercises to incorporate into my workouts and leave the "NOT SO IMPORTANT" exercises out so I can get the most out of my workouts in the LEAST amount of time. Hey, I'm the mom of 4 and work full time...so time is very important and somewhat limited for me.

Looking forward to seeing what everyone's input is.

Suz
    For a gym workout, if you are in a rush, try this! - Front squats with barbell (can also use Smith machine), plank inbetween sets to mix it up (I love legs with abs day!) goblet squats, then walking lunges over to the hamstring curl machine and do them single- legged! SUCH a good burn, and finish with some upward toe reaches for a good ab burnout!!
    For at home, I have a lot of really good inhome routines- do you have a resistance band or medicine ball by any chance?
    Mighty Mouse
    SPT, CPT, CSCS
    Rehab and exercise mad scientist
    Infinite Labs Athlete
    Life goals: educate, motivate, inspire

nadirah24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nadirah24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nadirah24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nadirah24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nadirah24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nadirah24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nadirah24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nadirah24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nadirah24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nadirah24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nadirah24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

fellow juggernaut

Hi! I'm doing the juggernaut challenge too and saw your post on diet questions. Here's what I eat daily...

breakfast 5 egg whites (can add one whole egg to make it taste more like eggs) cook w/pam olive oil spray and 1/2 cup old fashioned oatmeal cooked in water not milk. sweeten with stevia
    snack1 1/4-1/2 cup raw almonds/walnuts mixed and a greek yogurt or lowfat cottage cheese w/ blueberries
    snack 2 protein shake
    lunch 5-6oz chicken breast 1 cup green beans or asparagus or broccoli 4 oz plain white or sweet potato---no butter, salt or sugar!
    snack3 2 rice cakes with a smear of almond butter or peanut butter and a tiny bit of nutella
    dinner 5-6 oz chicken breast, salmon or lean steak 1 cup dark green veggies 4 oz plain potato or rice

this is a really easy plan for me because i'm pretty much constantly eating...every 2-3 hrs you should be having something--this is gonna speed up your metabolism and your body will be burning constantly. Starving yourself and not eating regularly will slow you down and your body will steal energy from muscle tissue for fuel....we don't want that. I cook large amounts of chicken and fish on the weekends then store everything in the frig in tupperware---always have something healthy on hand and you are much more likely to eat good. Good luck with everything and stay focused!!!!

Nadirah Baldwin
    ps. if you're a cereal person I found Kashi Brand Cinnamon whole wheat biscuits (organic) has no sodium, no sugar and tastes awesome...the vanilla is good too but has 9grams of sugar. I've been told over and over again to only do soy or almond milk...but I am using skim because it has 8g or protein compared to only 1 in almond milk. If you're really counting calories do the plain almond milk cause it has 40 calories compared to 100 in skim milk--right now i'm more focused on protein...but 4 wks out from my next show i'll have to switch to almond milk. Hope this helps.

3/7/2012: Hellllloooooooo Fellow Juggernauts!! I just entered the "I AM JUGGERNAUT" challenge by Infinite Labs and I'm totally STOKED!!!! I'm probably not your typical contender being that I'm 37 years YOUNG and have 4 children (a 17 year old boy, a 14 year old boy, a 6 year old boy and a 20 Month old boy). I've been a member of bodybuilding.com and bodyspace since October of 2010 (just 3 months after the birth of my 4th son). Becoming a member of bodybuilding.com was the BEST thing I've ever done for myself. I've been able to shed 95 pounds since July of 2010 and I've been able to regain my health and energy. I have a brand new outlook on life, and being healthy is one of my biggest priorities.

On the weekends when I hit the gym I take my boys with me so they can also be part of a healthy lifestyle. During the week I usually don't get into the gym until about 8:00pm or so because I work full-time for an Engineering Company (which I'm hoping to change very soon) and I don't usually get home until 5:00pm. I then have to help the boys with homework, cook dinner, do house work, study for my State Real Estate Licensee Exam, etc. Not to mention catching my son's varsity baseball games every chance I get. By the time I put my youngest son to bed I'm BEAT, but I drag my but to the gym anyway because in the long run, I know it will all pay off.

I was excited to learn about the I AM JUGGERNAUT CHALLENGE. I'm always game for a new challenge, and was looking for something to help me take my training to the next level. That's how I got HERE!!

With all that being said and now that you know a little about me, I hope I can motivate others especially females just like myself to take the extra step to get healthier and more fit. While motivating others, I also hope to gain more knowledge and inspiration from the other Juggernauts here!

Happy Wednesday everyone, stay fit and stay strong!

Suz

3/8/2012: GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD MORNING JUGGERNAUTS!!!! Day TWO here of the CHALLENGE and I'm feeling GREAT and full of ENERGY!! Let me first start by saying THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU to everyone who welcomed me aboard, to all those that paid me compliments on the weight I've already lost, and for offering help and advice!! It's so nice to feel so welcomed. I'm sooooooooooo loving this challenge already. It's put my mindset in check and has me amped up to train hard! I can't WAIT for my new supplements to come in.

I told my husband last night that I'm a JUGGERNAUT in training and he looked at me like I was crazy. I do believe his response was, "Good job baby!" Gotta love my support system!

Well my fellow Juggs...gotta run for now. I'll check back in later and let you know how my day is going. Until then, train hard!

Suz

3/8/2012: LUNCH TIME - Ok, as I struggle to figure out what I want to eat for lunch a few questions came to mind. When trying to cut weight (fat) and tone up (gain muscle) what amounts of the following should be adhered to for successful results?

- Carbs
    - Fats
    - Protein
    - Calories
    - Fiber

Now, when I search the web I find conflicting stories on how many carbs you should or shouldn't have, what your caloric intake should be, how much protein you should be eating..yadda, yadda, yadda. I just need clarity on what my intake should be so I can focus on my goal. Right now, I only eat 1000-1500 calories a day. Never going above 1500! I know if I increase my workout schedule I will have to up my calories...right?

I wish there was just a simple calculation to all of this...but if it was easy everyone would be ripped and health! lol

Anyway, if anyone of my Juggernauts has any GOOD information or advice for me on the diet...something that I can understand and follow PLEASE help me out!!

Thanks BUNCHES!!!

Suz

SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Give this a try if you want to. This is my calorie killer!!!!

Using the stair master

Exercise 1: Holding a 10lb plate behind your head, stepping on every step for 5 mins. Every step
    Exercise 2: Holding a 10lb plate behind your head, stepping on every OTHER step for 2 mins. Every other step
    Exercise 3: Holding a 10lb plate behind your head, stepping on every THIRD step for 1 mins. Every THIRD step
    Exercise 4: Get off the stair master perform 20 Horizontal KNEE crunches to each knee (if you don't know how, i can show you)
    Exercise 5: 5 push ups
    Exercise 6: Jump squats
    REPEAT 4 times....

This should take about 40 mins......

do 4 rounds!

If you don't have 40 mins to do this, then just do less rounds!! 2,3,4 doesn't matter, BURN!!!

alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    How did the weekend go? Where you able to get a workout in?
    Journey is done. See my final pics with Juggernaut HP!
    I am Juggernaut 2012: The Rants and Raves of a Gym Juggernaut: http://tinyurl.com/7txwugw

www.********.com/alika2die4

trying to inspire the twitter masses @ alika2die4

antvindomnoa4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) antvindomnoa4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) antvindomnoa4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) antvindomnoa4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) antvindomnoa4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) antvindomnoa4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) antvindomnoa4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) antvindomnoa4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) antvindomnoa4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) antvindomnoa4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) antvindomnoa4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Happy Monday!! Sorry to keep everyone waiting....it's been a MANIC MONDAY!!

Workout went GREAT this weekend! Had a killer leg workout. I utilized the row machine for my cardio...man, do I love that machine!

Thanks to everyone who has given me health and diet tips and workout tips. I actually incorporated some of the "leg" exercises into my workout this weekend.

And YES....I love JUGGERNAUT!!! Gives me that extra EXTRA boost I need to work out harder.

Hope everyone is having an AWESOME MONDAY!!

Suz
    Memories make us who we are, but Dreams make us who we will become! Never give up on your dreams!

~Suz

NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Workout went GREAT this weekend! Had a killer leg workout. I utilized the row machine for my cardio...man, do I love that machine!

Thanks to everyone who has given me health and diet tips and workout tips. I actually incorporated some of the "leg" exercises into my workout this weekend.

And YES....I love JUGGERNAUT!!! Gives me that extra EXTRA boost I need to work out harder.

Suz
    Was wondering where you went... glad you killed it...again! KEEP KILLING IT!!! NEVER STOP...as I won't either

enjoy your day!!
    Henry Pun ---->>> http://www.********.com/iamhyp

My Own Personal Quotes:

{{{ Lift Like A Monster, Train Like A Freak }}}

>>> Aspire to Inspire <<<

.....Keep Killing It

kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Juggernaut.

Keeps on giving.
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    Available as a rep

SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Suz
    don't leave us hang in! what did you do for your legs today?

alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I utilized the row machine for my cardio...man, do I love that machine!
    The row machine always kicks my butt. I jump on that machine anytime I find one since my current gym doesn't have it. =(
    I am Juggernaut 2012: The Rants and Raves of a Gym Juggernaut: http://tinyurl.com/7txwugw

antvindomnoa4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) antvindomnoa4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) antvindomnoa4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) antvindomnoa4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) antvindomnoa4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) antvindomnoa4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) antvindomnoa4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) antvindomnoa4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) antvindomnoa4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) antvindomnoa4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) antvindomnoa4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Well friends I am suffering from a severe case of DOMS!! Ugh...this is the ONLY thing I don't like about increasing the weight in my workout. I know, I know, no pain no gain. I really gave my legs a workout on Sunday. The soreness/stiffness usually only lasts a couple of days and then I'm back at it. This just helps me realize I'm getting stronger, and more tone! I'll be working the arms tonight though. There isn't much that keeps me down.

Have a GREAT day Juggernauts!!

Your favorite, Solar-Powered Girl,
    Suz
    Memories make us who we are, but Dreams make us who we will become! Never give up on your dreams!

~Suz

EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Welcome, you've found the best place on the entire website for information and motivation and the opportunity to meet like minded people. I hope we can get to know each other better. I was involved in the last challenge and it changed my life in so many ways that I couldn't pass up the opportunity to involve myself once again.

kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by elizalane5 View Post
    You are so inspirational!! Keep pushin girl!!!!
    I second that! Being busy is a blessing and a curse. You have your priorities staright and that's the key! Keep WORKIN HARD!

kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Suz,

Any change - even a slight angle change or mix-up in reps, cadence, or order can cause soreness.

Glutamine and BCAAs help as does static stretching. Hold the stretch for 10 secs, relax, repeat 10 times.
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    Available as a rep

Registered User HopeSmallwonder's Avatar
    HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    A positive way to look at everything!
    Follow me on ********!
    http://www.********.com/profile.php?id=100000582781653

Infinite Labs Model

I love your post HopeSmallWonder!! It's sooo true. Thanks for sharing!! KConnell...I will have to add the BCAA and Glutamine to my Omega and CLA. Thanks for the tip!!

All of my Juggernaut Family is AWESOME...thanks for showing so much love!!

Suz

~Suz

WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000)
    You should check into foam rolling. I just started doing it this year and really has made a difference. I originally made my own with some PVC piping and an old yoga mat I had laying around then I bought this bad boy - the Rumble Roller.

Check out this website too:

http://www.stretchingworld.com/foam-rolling.html
    Certified Personal Trainer
    Nutrution and Wellness Consultant
    Amercian Fitness Professionals and Associates

Originally Posted by WildBill22 View Post
    You should check into foam rolling. I just started doing it this year and really has made a difference. I originally made my own with some PVC piping and an old yoga mat I had laying around then I bought this bad boy - the Rumble Roller.

Check out this website too:

http://www.stretchingworld.com/foam-rolling.html
    *snicker* I think I have seen this in a certain type of store that requires you be 18 to enter.

http://tinyurl.com/7txwugw

blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Dang it man I was getting ready to say something along that line lol....

Originally Posted by alika2die4 View Post
    *snicker* I think I have seen this in a certain type of store that requires you be 18 to enter.

http://tinyurl.com/7txwugw
    Look sharp, act sharp, be sharp!!!

Follow my Juggernaut Journey!!!!
    http://tinyurl.com/6u6kcn9

Hear the monster,See the monster,BE THE MONSTER!!!

Great immature minds think alike!

I AM JUGGERNAUT 2012: The Rants and Raves of A Gym Juggernauthttp://tinyurl.com/7txwugw

Originally Posted by hopesmallwonder View Post
    a positive way to look at everything!

agreed ^^^^^^

sbyrum412 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    3/7/2012: Hellllloooooooo Fellow Juggernauts!! I just entered the "I AM JUGGERNAUT" challenge by Infinite Labs and I'm totally STOKED!!!! I'm probably not your typical contender being that I'm 37 years YOUNG and have 4 children (a 17 year old boy, a 14 year old boy, a 6 year old boy and a 20 Month old boy). I've been a member of bodybuilding.com and bodyspace since October of 2010 (just 3 months after the birth of my 4th son). Becoming a member of bodybuilding.com was the BEST thing I've ever done for myself. I've been able to shed 95 pounds since July of 2010 and I've been able to regain my health and energy. I have a brand new outlook on life, and being healthy is one of my biggest priorities.

On the weekends when I hit the gym I take my boys with me so they can also be part of a healthy lifestyle. During the week I usually don't get into the gym until about 8:00pm or so because I work full-time for an Engineering Company (which I'm hoping to change very soon) and I don't usually get home until 5:00pm. I then have to help the boys with homework, cook dinner, do house work, study for my State Real Estate Licensee Exam, etc. Not to mention catching my son's varsity baseball games every chance I get. By the time I put my youngest son to bed I'm BEAT, but I drag my but to the gym anyway because in the long run, I know it will all pay off.

I was excited to learn about the I AM JUGGERNAUT CHALLENGE. I'm always game for a new challenge, and was looking for something to help me take my training to the next level. That's how I got HERE!!

With all that being said and now that you know a little about me, I hope I can motivate others especially females just like myself to take the extra step to get healthier and more fit. While motivating others, I also hope to gain more knowledge and inspiration from the other Juggernauts here!

Suz

3/8/2012: GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD MORNING JUGGERNAUTS!!!! Day TWO here of the CHALLENGE and I'm feeling GREAT and full of ENERGY!! Let me first start by saying THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU to everyone who welcomed me aboard, to all those that paid me compliments on the weight I've already lost, and for offering help and advice!! It's so nice to feel so welcomed. I'm sooooooooooo loving this challenge already. It's put my mindset in check and has me amped up to train hard! I can't WAIT for my new supplements to come in.

I told my husband last night that I'm a JUGGERNAUT in training and he looked at me like I was crazy. I do believe his response was, "Good job baby!" Gotta love my support system!

Well my fellow Juggs...gotta run for now. I'll check back in later and let you know how my day is going. Until then, train hard!

Suz

3/8/2012: LUNCH TIME - Ok, as I struggle to figure out what I want to eat for lunch a few questions came to mind. When trying to cut weight (fat) and tone up (gain muscle) what amounts of the following should be adhered to for successful results?

- Carbs
    - Fats
    - Protein
    - Calories
    - Fiber

Now, when I search the web I find conflicting stories on how many carbs you should or shouldn't have, what your caloric intake should be, how much protein you should be eating..yadda, yadda, yadda. I just need clarity on what my intake should be so I can focus on my goal. Right now, I only eat 1000-1500 calories a day. Never going above 1500! I know if I increase my workout schedule I will have to up my calories...right?

I wish there was just a simple calculation to all of this...but if it was easy everyone would be ripped and health! lol

Anyway, if anyone of my Juggernauts has any GOOD information or advice for me on the diet...something that I can understand and follow PLEASE help me out!!

Thanks BUNCHES!!!

Suz
    Welcome Suz!! 95 pounds that is awesome! And I have to give it too you on the 4 boys, I don't have any kids, but I do have 5 brothers!! It was always interesting growing up, shoot it still is =) And I have the original Juggernaut right now and LOVE it! I am ordering the Juggernaut HP though, I have heard really good things about that. Which supplements have you ordered? Good luck in the challenge and if you have any questions let me know.. I am new at this too, but we can swap some ideas =))
    **When you feel like quitting: Think about why you started**

Come stop by my log:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143271013&page=1

Sara Nicole Byrum

teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Suz

Suz

- Carbs
    - Fats
    - Protein
    - Calories
    - Fiber

Thanks BUNCHES!!!

Suz
    ********************* JOESWAT, THE ORIGINAL JUGGERNAUT ****************************************

Hi welcome to the juggernaut challenge, this is where fitness dreams come to life, Im here to help all juggernauts succeed, Dedication, Determination and Discipline will be key points to go the distance, motivation, inspiration and drive will be in every juggernauts heart.
    **Here is a few words from Rocky; The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as a Juggernaut. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get it and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how you become a real Juggernaut!
    THINK JUGGERNAUT!! BE JUGGERNAUT!! Train safe, train hard, train for success......Good Luck...

IFBB Joe Palumbo Official Thread-Diet, Training, Supp questions

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=142169941

http://www.********.com/#!/JoeSwatPalumbo

www.fitnesswithjoeswat.org

Joe Palumbo
    IFBB PRO
    Joeswat Ifbb Pro Infinitelabs
    www.infinitelabs.com
    www.fitnesswithjoeswat.org
    http://www.********.com/home.php?#!/InfiniteLabsSupplements

Originally Posted by elizalane5 View Post
    For a gym workout, if you are in a rush, try this! - Front squats with barbell (can also use Smith machine), plank inbetween sets to mix it up (I love legs with abs day!) goblet squats, then walking lunges over to the hamstring curl machine and do them single- legged! SUCH a good burn, and finish with some upward toe reaches for a good ab burnout!!
    For at home, I have a lot of really good inhome routines- do you have a resistance band or medicine ball by any chance?
    sounds like it would be a good one! very nice, and impressive!

Originally Posted by sbyrum412 View Post
    Welcome Suz!! 95 pounds that is awesome! And I have to give it too you on the 4 boys, I don't have any kids, but I do have 5 brothers!! It was always interesting growing up, shoot it still is =) And I have the original Juggernaut right now and LOVE it! I am ordering the Juggernaut HP though, I have heard really good things about that. Which supplements have you ordered? Good luck in the challenge and if you have any questions let me know.. I am new at this too, but we can swap some ideas =))
    Hey Sara! Congrats on joining the Juggernaut Family!! Glad to have ya aboard. I have the new Juggernaut HP and it's AWESOME!! I have the fruit punch and you know what...it actually tastes like fruit punch and not some mediciney supplement drink. It certainly gives me the energy and stamina I need to workout. Let me know what you think after you try it. I look forward to following your progress and would love to swap ideas.

Good luck and enjoy!

Suz

~Suz

Originally Posted by SuperMaine View Post
    sounds like it would be a good one! very nice, and impressive!
    I did the hamstring curl on Sunday (single legged) and it was an awesome burn!! Thanks for the tip!! Now, as far as the goblet squats...not sure what they are...but I did my regular squats on the Smith (which I love). Yes, I have a medicine ball at home which I also love, but no resistance band...gonna invest in one soon. What are your ideas about the medicine ball and resistance band?

Thanks again for the great workout ideas...I always love putting new moves into my workouts.

Suz

~Suz

Oh Mr. Sun, Sun, Mr. Golden Sun, Please Shine Down On ME!!! Ok, being a bit silly...but in all seriousness I wish the SUN WOULD COME OUT! I see it peaking through the clouds...I know it's there! LOL

I'm getting ready to go take a walk...it's lunch time. Then, I'm out of this office EARLY for baseball opening day at my son's high school. First VARSITY Baseball Game of the season...I love this time of year!! Busy, busy, busy...but got to get my workout in somewhere in between.

How is everyone else doing today? It's WEDNESDAY...half way through the week YAY!

Ok, I'm off...be back later.

Suz

~Suz

Registered User HopeSmallwonder's Avatar
    HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Oh Mr. Sun, Sun, Mr. Golden Sun, Please Shine Down On ME!!! Ok, being a bit silly...but in all seriousness I wish the SUN WOULD COME OUT! I see it peaking through the clouds...I know it's there! LOL

I'm getting ready to go take a walk...it's lunch time. Then, I'm out of this office EARLY for baseball opening day at my son's high school. First VARSITY Baseball Game of the season...I love this time of year!! Busy, busy, busy...but got to get my workout in somewhere in between.

How is everyone else doing today? It's WEDNESDAY...half way through the week YAY!

Ok, I'm off...be back later.

Suz
    Enjoy your nice weather girl! And your right! Half way thruugh the week! Thank goodness!
    Follow me on ********!
    http://www.********.com/profile.php?id=100000582781653

Infinite Labs Model

sbyrum412 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey Sara! Congrats on joining the Juggernaut Family!! Glad to have ya aboard. I have the new Juggernaut HP and it's AWESOME!! I have the fruit punch and you know what...it actually tastes like fruit punch and not some mediciney supplement drink. It certainly gives me the energy and stamina I need to workout. Let me know what you think after you try it. I look forward to following your progress and would love to swap ideas.

Good luck and enjoy!

Suz
    Awesome I can't wait to try it!! And yes I would love to swap ideas =)
    **When you feel like quitting: Think about why you started**

Come stop by my log:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143271013&page=1

Sara Nicole Byrum

Originally Posted by sbyrum412 View Post
    four words Juggernaut HP is awesome!

------------------

Good Morning Juggs!!

It is THURSDAY and the fog has barely lifted here on the Eastern Shore of Maryland! We've had thick fog every morning this week, but as it burns off the sun shines brightly which is FANTABULOUS!!!!

Had a good outing to my son's first baseball game of the season. They got the W! I'm excited and PROUD to say that it was my son's hit to far right that earned the winning run of the game! He got the pleasure of being interviewed for the local paper and got a video interview posted on the newspaper website as well as youtube!! I have to say, it was an AWESOME day! (Can you feel my glow???!!!)

Now, as for today....NOTHING BUT POSITIVITY for healthy eating, exercise, work, etc. etc. etc. As always, I will check in later.

Have a GREAT day Juggernauts!

Suz

~Suz