Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    FullofAlpha will become famous soon enough. (+50) FullofAlpha will become famous soon enough. (+50) FullofAlpha will become famous soon enough. (+50) FullofAlpha will become famous soon enough. (+50) FullofAlpha will become famous soon enough. (+50) FullofAlpha will become famous soon enough. (+50) FullofAlpha will become famous soon enough. (+50) FullofAlpha will become famous soon enough. (+50) FullofAlpha will become famous soon enough. (+50) FullofAlpha will become famous soon enough. (+50) FullofAlpha will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I do this too, I probably pace for 3-4 hours/day. I'll pause movies and start acting out a similar scenario.

pumpUdown will become famous soon enough. (+50) pumpUdown will become famous soon enough. (+50) pumpUdown will become famous soon enough. (+50) pumpUdown will become famous soon enough. (+50) pumpUdown will become famous soon enough. (+50) pumpUdown will become famous soon enough. (+50) pumpUdown will become famous soon enough. (+50) pumpUdown will become famous soon enough. (+50) pumpUdown will become famous soon enough. (+50) pumpUdown will become famous soon enough. (+50) pumpUdown will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    omfg.. i have this too.. once i was in front of the mirror and daydreaming about getting into a fight with some guys. i started to flex and punk them. my ex-gf was standing behind me watching the whole time and started to burst into laughter. i have 4 way conversations with myself acting out talking to a group of people.

danny987 is just really nice. (+1000) danny987 is just really nice. (+1000) danny987 is just really nice. (+1000) danny987 is just really nice. (+1000) danny987 is just really nice. (+1000) danny987 is just really nice. (+1000) danny987 is just really nice. (+1000) danny987 is just really nice. (+1000) danny987 is just really nice. (+1000) danny987 is just really nice. (+1000) danny987 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Dr._S._Colbert View Post
    Do you control these dreams and know you're dreaming, or get lost in them?
    While dreaming i would know that it isn't reality but while in it i don't think of anything else but the dream, so it would be impossible to ask myself whether or not it is real. But once i snap out of it i instantly know it was a dream.
    Read my Journey to becoming CEO 10k/ day

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=128741431

jack_of_all will become famous soon enough. (+50) jack_of_all will become famous soon enough. (+50) jack_of_all will become famous soon enough. (+50) jack_of_all will become famous soon enough. (+50) jack_of_all will become famous soon enough. (+50) jack_of_all will become famous soon enough. (+50) jack_of_all will become famous soon enough. (+50) jack_of_all will become famous soon enough. (+50) jack_of_all will become famous soon enough. (+50) jack_of_all will become famous soon enough. (+50) jack_of_all will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I thought pacing and daydreaming when alone was normal (100% serious), and do not believe that people ITT actually don't.

OP isn't saying he ****ing halucinates like a dream or something, he's basically just saying that he paces around and imagines things, this sounds about as harmful and scary as a bad habit, like biting your nails...
    Jack of all trades, master of none, though oftentimes better than master of one.

Lift the damn weight, and eat the damn food. It's as hard and as complicated as you make it.

Caesium will become famous soon enough. (+50) Caesium will become famous soon enough. (+50) Caesium will become famous soon enough. (+50) Caesium will become famous soon enough. (+50) Caesium will become famous soon enough. (+50) Caesium will become famous soon enough. (+50) Caesium will become famous soon enough. (+50) Caesium will become famous soon enough. (+50) Caesium will become famous soon enough. (+50) Caesium will become famous soon enough. (+50) Caesium will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Do this too but not as extreme

IANfinity is just really nice. (+1000) IANfinity is just really nice. (+1000) IANfinity is just really nice. (+1000) IANfinity is just really nice. (+1000) IANfinity is just really nice. (+1000) IANfinity is just really nice. (+1000) IANfinity is just really nice. (+1000) IANfinity is just really nice. (+1000) IANfinity is just really nice. (+1000) IANfinity is just really nice. (+1000) IANfinity is just really nice. (+1000)
    Wow, there is actually a name for this? I pace and daydream for at least 2 hours every day. Every day - no exceptions. Usually in 1 to 1-and-a-half hour stretches at a time, two or three times a day. I don't say my entire conversations out loud, I just say the most important parts, or the jist of the conversation I guess. Sometimes I have to repeat a phrase or even just one word over and over again until I say it the best way possible before I can move on in the dream. I do act everything out with hand gestures and facial expressions though.

Sometimes I go to the kitchen (my favorite "track," as I call it, in my house.) specifically just to pace and daydream, but a lot of times I read something or hear something or see something and I HAVE to get up and pace out a scenario. So sometimes I choose to daydream, but most of the time it's an urge that I have to fulfill.

Op, I'm going to rep you so hard. This is like my favorite thing to do (prefer this over going out usually), and I've been trying to find out if other people do this.

And like some others have said, I also get triggered quite often from music, making me have to get up and pace, sing, and dance (while pacing), basically acting out a concert.

Lathareo82 is just really nice. (+1000) Lathareo82 is just really nice. (+1000) Lathareo82 is just really nice. (+1000) Lathareo82 is just really nice. (+1000) Lathareo82 is just really nice. (+1000) Lathareo82 is just really nice. (+1000) Lathareo82 is just really nice. (+1000) Lathareo82 is just really nice. (+1000) Lathareo82 is just really nice. (+1000) Lathareo82 is just really nice. (+1000) Lathareo82 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Drake27 View Post
    my cousin caught me once and watched, unbeknownst to me, for like 30 mins..it was the longest bert stare in history.
    I fukkin' lol'd hard at this.

xSunDevilx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xSunDevilx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xSunDevilx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xSunDevilx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xSunDevilx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xSunDevilx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xSunDevilx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xSunDevilx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xSunDevilx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xSunDevilx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xSunDevilx is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Interesting thread is extremely interesting!

A question for OP and others who have this: How have you used this gift/curse to help you succeed in life?
    "Most people when they lose they whine, they quit. But you gotta be there for the turns. Everybody's got good luck, everybody's got bad luck. Don't run when you lose. Don't whine when it hurts. It's like the first grade, nobody likes a crybaby." Gordon Gekko

Drake27 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Drake27 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Drake27 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Drake27 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Drake27 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Drake27 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Drake27 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Drake27 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Drake27 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Drake27 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Drake27 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Echo399 View Post
    Do you talk to yourslef alot? Like talk to your daydreams? Can you come out of it whenever you want..like going "wtf man this is stupid"

I get lost in the music too haha that's weird. I'm CONSTANTLY spacing out..my eyesight has gotten worse because I don't strain to look at things cuz of the spacing out. Sometimes it feels like the feeling you get when you've been up for like 30 hours straight....like half in a dream. I figured I just think too much and need to come back to reality..weird **** man..
    yes I talk to myself and got called out on it 3 times. I don't talk to my daydreams brah... im in the ****ing daydream. Im the actor who plays all the parts very crazy **** man. sometimes I can come out of it.. when I do i always ****ing hate myself for it. "jesus **** I went to go get something in the kitchen and boom trigger out of no where, I just lost an hour for nothing"
    Originally Posted by fat_narcissus View Post
    would get drunk with OP/10

but sounds like some crazy stuff brah.

Whats your favorite daydream that you've had so far?
    Its to intricate for me to post but i was crushing on a girl once and i imagined her in like mulit story arc of me trying to get her but **** keeps getting in the way etc and then one day I save her life and we hook up and live happily ever after. I actually ended up boneing the girl, I came within1 mintue... the fantasy meeting with reality was mind=blown

Originally Posted by Zen18 View Post
    lmao do you get vivid visions?
    sure, I get them all the time

How about we post a 10/10 or something that will set you off and you record/broadcast your daydream?
    no dice brah... I cant control this ****, its like a roll of the dice... never know when Im going to the next trigger

Originally Posted by ThePhenom21 View Post
    pictures of 10/10s have never made it trigger, when it does involve girls its usually girls from school/im friends with.

back when i played hockey in hs i would listen to music and day dream about hockey for hours before games.

today my dad was teaching me C++ and in the middle of it i started to day dream about being in my dorm and programming.

the thing about these day dreams is that i remember them vividly, while normal dreams i cant remember.
    same here.. I space out when im in a boring situation.

Originally Posted by jedi786 View Post
    I have this **** also (srs)

OP: do you drive around a lot meaninglessly and ****?

FUUUUUUU
    yes, I get in my car at like 1 am and drive around aimlessly thinking about and fantasizing... with music being the soundtrack to my dream.

Do you control these dreams and know you're dreaming, or get lost in them?
    sometimes I can control them sometimes I can't. the ones where I can't feel like im in inception i get ****ing completely lost and vulnerable to being caught by someone

Originally Posted by Lexemes View Post
    Something I started thinking about (perhaps daydreaming about? lol) just now, is the link between marijuana and this type of thinking. Anybody see any relevance? You'll have to have smoked pot to know what I'm talking about... when I used to smoke I'd go really deep into thought, maybe there's a link somewhere?

lmao THIS, kind of getting lost in thought wondering what it'd be like to tell a friend, etc.
    drugs makes this **** 100x worse... I day dream like a mother****er if im drunk or high
    Originally Posted by Janderson21 View Post
    holy shiit dude. never heard of this. thats nuts
    its one of the most oddest can't tell anyone condition.. nobody but fellow dreamers understand me

Originally Posted by Ron_1 View Post
    i do this all the time lol!! didn't know there was a name for it

its so embarrassing when you get caught and people are like wtf where you just doing...

also its hard to explain to your mom why you take like two hours to take a shower lol i don't want to know what she must be thinking.
    lol i know the feeling... you gotta have some outs and excuses ready at all times.. getting caught is the worst

Originally Posted by Red_Dragon View Post
    I do that sometimes but only a few minutes lol. Sometimes I daydream about creating a movie and I have all these vivid scenes of what my movie will be like. Sometimes I just have fake conversations like you said.

Have you tried meditating. It can help build mental focus and discipline and help you live more in the now instead of the future or past.
    I actually take movies i have seen and RE EDIT them.. so I can dream up the ending as I wanted it to be. for example, I didnt like how the sopranos ended, so I came up with my own alternative endings

no i never tried mediating.. i dont know how

danny987 is just really nice. (+1000) danny987 is just really nice. (+1000) danny987 is just really nice. (+1000) danny987 is just really nice. (+1000) danny987 is just really nice. (+1000) danny987 is just really nice. (+1000) danny987 is just really nice. (+1000) danny987 is just really nice. (+1000) danny987 is just really nice. (+1000) danny987 is just really nice. (+1000) danny987 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I get it sometimes while driving. I snap out of it and i am an hour down the road. No idea how i manage to drive while i am doing it.

IANfinity is just really nice. (+1000) IANfinity is just really nice. (+1000) IANfinity is just really nice. (+1000) IANfinity is just really nice. (+1000) IANfinity is just really nice. (+1000) IANfinity is just really nice. (+1000) IANfinity is just really nice. (+1000) IANfinity is just really nice. (+1000) IANfinity is just really nice. (+1000) IANfinity is just really nice. (+1000) IANfinity is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Who? View Post
    Do you create a complete alto-ego, the ideal you, in your mind, and act it out as if it were your real life?
    For me, it's kind of like an urge to practice social interaction. I get home from school/work and immediately have to imagine all of my interactions that just happened, except in my head I do everything perfectly.
    Originally Posted by Lexemes View Post
    Something I started thinking about (perhaps daydreaming about? lol) just now, is the link between marijuana and this type of thinking. Anybody see any relevance? You'll have to have smoked pot to know what I'm talking about... when I used to smoke I'd go really deep into thought, maybe there's a link somewhere?

lmao THIS, kind of getting lost in thought wondering what it'd be like to tell a friend, etc.
    I don't daydream or even pace much at all when I'm stoned. I still do, but not as much.

Some of you seem to be under the impression that this is a bad thing (op said he "suffers" from this condition), but that is not at all the case for me. I love daydreaming and pacing, and it's not like I literally HAVE to do it. There's a strong urge, but I can control it.

IKnowWhoYouAre has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IKnowWhoYouAre has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IKnowWhoYouAre has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IKnowWhoYouAre has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IKnowWhoYouAre has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IKnowWhoYouAre has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IKnowWhoYouAre has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IKnowWhoYouAre has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IKnowWhoYouAre has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IKnowWhoYouAre has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IKnowWhoYouAre has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    schizophrenia much
    im baaaaack

EatItRAW92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EatItRAW92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EatItRAW92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EatItRAW92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EatItRAW92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EatItRAW92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EatItRAW92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EatItRAW92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EatItRAW92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EatItRAW92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EatItRAW92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Do this all the time, stand around in my room and rock out to the songs that are playing and imagining myself standing in front of millions of people.

Also I imagine myself having a perfect 10/10

Op, why are you so shy about it? My friends and family know that I pace around for hours and daydream. I tell them that I act out scenarios in my head, and that when I'm alone I physically express and speak. I've been caught, and every time I just tell whoever it was what I was doing. It's nothing to be ashamed of.

strunz is not very helpful. (-500) strunz is not very helpful. (-500) strunz is not very helpful. (-500) strunz is not very helpful. (-500) strunz is not very helpful. (-500) strunz is not very helpful. (-500) strunz is not very helpful. (-500) strunz is not very helpful. (-500) strunz is not very helpful. (-500) strunz is not very helpful. (-500) strunz is not very helpful. (-500)
    dude i just LOLED.. i do this minus the pacing.. ill like talk out/act out scenarious sometimes.. i always thought it was weird as hell and like i was fcked up like micheal jackson a child inside or some ****.

now i know im not the only one.. ill like make up a scenario like lets say a fight.. and then continue to be like
    "what biach"
    and like go on in such detail its amazing. guess its normal

LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This is actual called schizophrenia, but no worries.

I always like people who make me look sane. Thanks for taking the heat, brah!
    Near, far, wherever you are...
    ...I believe that the heart does go on.
    Once more, you open the door.
    And you're here in my heart.
    And my heart will go on and on.

*HILARY/MICHELLE 2016*
    -Misc Progressive Thinkers Crew-
    {I Need Feminism Because Women Bring Us Life}

strunz is not very helpful. (-500) strunz is not very helpful. (-500) strunz is not very helpful. (-500) strunz is not very helpful. (-500) strunz is not very helpful. (-500) strunz is not very helpful. (-500) strunz is not very helpful. (-500) strunz is not very helpful. (-500) strunz is not very helpful. (-500) strunz is not very helpful. (-500) strunz is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by IANfinity View Post
    For me, it's kind of like an urge to practice social interaction. I get home from school/work and immediately have to imagine all of my interactions that just happened, except in my head I do everything perfectly.

DUDE! i fcking do this.. like if i mess up saying something to do a girl.. ill llike say it outloud over again and like imagine she says something and go on and on. i always thought it was pathetic! dude... i guess its normall. wow this is shocking to me. sorry for the double post..but i jus had a realization lol

aCb123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aCb123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aCb123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aCb123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aCb123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aCb123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aCb123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aCb123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aCb123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aCb123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aCb123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    mind = shattered

I am 99% sure my brother has this. He paces around my house at night listening to his ipod for hours at a time laughing to himself.
    Lifting Vids - http://www.youtube.com/user/acb61388?feature=mhsn

Intrabolic / Presurge Unleashed Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146287023

Drake27 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Drake27 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Drake27 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Drake27 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Drake27 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Drake27 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Drake27 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Drake27 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Drake27 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Drake27 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Drake27 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by FullofAlpha View Post
    I do this too, I probably pace for 3-4 hours/day. I'll pause movies and start acting out a similar scenario.
    lol I do the same ****, kinda crazy how were all alike.

Originally Posted by jack_of_all View Post
    I thought pacing and daydreaming when alone was normal (100% serious), and do not believe that people ITT actually don't.

OP isn't saying he ****ing halucinates like a dream or something, he's basically just saying that he paces around and imagines things, this sounds about as harmful and scary as a bad habit, like biting your nails...
    dude this is not like biting your nails.. this affects my life big time because I could be in the middle of getting some serious work done, such as studying for a final, and boom a ****ing trigger sets off and I HAVE TO ACT ON IT... theres regular day dreaming and theres this ****.. way different
    Wow, there is actually a name for this? I pace and daydream for at least 2 hours every day. Every day - no exceptions. Usually in 1 to 1-and-a-half hour stretches at a time, two or three times a day. I don't say my entire conversations out loud, I just say the most important parts, or the jist of the conversation I guess. Sometimes I have to repeat a phrase or even just one word over and over again until I say it the best way possible before I can move on in the dream. I do act everything out with hand gestures and facial expressions though.

Sometimes I go to the kitchen (my favorite "track," as I call it, in my house.) specifically just to pace and daydream, but a lot of times I read something or hear something or see something and I HAVE to get up and pace out a scenario. So sometimes I choose to daydream, but most of the time it's an urge that I have to fulfill.

Op, I'm going to rep you so hard. This is like my favorite thing to do (prefer this over going out usually), and I've been trying to find out if other people do this.

And like some others have said, I also get triggered quite often from music, making me have to get up and pace, sing, and dance (while pacing), basically acting out a concert.
    My kitchen is my sanctuary, it is the magical place that stages most of my dreams. when everyone is upstairs or sleeping.. thats where I go and lose myself. 2nd fav is my room, having a lock on the door is great.

music is what triggers me the most.. and yes I too act out a concert. I cant help it.

dude its pretty ****ing crazy how much you mirror me.. I thought I was a ****ed up for a long time

Originally Posted by xSunDevilx View Post
    Interesting thread is extremely interesting!

A question for OP and others who have this: How have you used this gift/curse to help you succeed in life?
    Im trying figure out a way to work this doubled edge sword in my favor.a lot of dreamers are creative, it helps them write, draw, any of art that involves expressing yourself..we are quirky people

55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    this you bro?

Bench - 340
    Squat - 445
    Deadlift - 530

(192lbs bw) 6/30/12 - 350/315/410/1075
    (190lbs bw) 10/20/12 - 380/300/475/1155
    (179lbs bw) 6/29/13 - 405/325/530/1260

Wikiniks will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wikiniks will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wikiniks will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wikiniks will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wikiniks will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wikiniks will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wikiniks will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wikiniks will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wikiniks will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wikiniks will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wikiniks will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    lol that sounds awesome...so basically you could have wiped out ur dick n like fantasies she is about to s ur d....but ur just standing there with ur dick out...with ur family watching.

How often is the fantasies sexual? no hom

to the people who say schizophrenia

you are unaware.. they may mirror some of the same symptoms, but this is completely different. I know what a schizo is, and if your real dreamer, none of us are schizo

I understand why you would try to dismiss it since its very unknown and uncommon, but its a real condition thats about to be added to DSVM, Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders

so please don't disrespect us nor spread disinformation, get educated on the subject please.

unlike schizos we are fully aware we are dreaming.

Xant1ppe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xant1ppe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xant1ppe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xant1ppe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xant1ppe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xant1ppe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xant1ppe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xant1ppe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xant1ppe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xant1ppe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xant1ppe will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    are your eyes open or shut while you do this?

what happens if someone shakes you to wake you up?

theres 2 type of camps within the "dreamer community" for lack of better term...

1 camp says this is mental disorder and they want to figure out how to stop this because they are ashamed and its ****ing their life up ex. a middle age father with kids pacing back and forth at work on his lunch break, instead of eating with everyone else he lies and says hes on some bull**** diet to cover the fact hes gotta find a safe place to day dream.. this of course after studying the logistics of the building so he can find the perfect place to day dream without being disturbed

2nd camp looks as this condition as a gift and not a disorder. they find nothing wrong with it and actually get a high, relieve stress, work out ideas, come up with **** to say, express their creativity, etc This camp just wants to better control the impulse so they can dream on their terms and not get affected by triggers

I honestly don't know where I fall, how the **** am I going to explain this to a girlfriend/wife?

dude tis DAYdream we know we are doing it and can stop if u want to.. u just get like caught up in it like imagining

Lexemes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lexemes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lexemes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lexemes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lexemes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lexemes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lexemes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lexemes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lexemes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lexemes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lexemes is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    The difference between schizophrenia and this extreme daydreaming is that unlike schizophrenic sufferers they can differentiate between imagined and reality.
    "The brain does much more than just recollect. It inter-compares, it synthesizes, it analyzes -- it generates abstractions.

The simplest thought like the concept of the number one, has an elaborate logical underpinning. The brain has its own language for testing the structure and consistency of the world." - Carl Sagan

Op, why are you so shy about it? My friends and family know that I pace around for hours and daydream. I tell them that I act out scenarios in my head, and that when I'm alone I physically express and speak. I've been caught, and every time I just tell whoever it was what I was doing. It's nothing to be ashamed of.
    holy **** you got balls.. how did you pull this off without looking like a crazed nut to your family and friends.. I seriously want to know, you cant tell me all their reactions were positive

Originally Posted by aCb123 View Post
    mind = shattered

I am 99% sure my brother has this. He paces around my house at night listening to his ipod for hours at a time laughing to himself.
    lol he is most likely a dreamer.. show him this thread, and btw don't judge him he may or may not be ashamed. (srs)

Originally Posted by 55 View Post
    this you bro?

who is this? never seen this person in my life

Originally Posted by Wikiniks View Post
    lol that sounds awesome...so basically you could have wiped out ur dick n like fantasies she is about to s ur d....but ur just standing there with ur dick out...with ur family watching.

How often is the fantasies sexual? no hom
    no I dont get that deep where I pull my junk out, If i had to do it in my dream, I would act it out in my head. were not crazy man lol. 75 percent of my fantasies are sexual in nature

Originally Posted by Xant1ppe View Post
    are your eyes open or shut while you do this?

what happens if someone shakes you to wake you up?
    my eyes are open
    no bro, were not sleeping and dreaming. were either pacing back and forth daydreaming or spaced out with our eyes open day dreaming, like at boring college lecture

Originally Posted by ajaygraci View Post
    dude tis DAYdream we know we are doing it and can stop if u want to.. u just get like caught up in it like imagining
    some of us get lost brah in our dreams.. and most of us can't stop, its a impulse like some ocd ritual ****. if you dont get that you have a mild form, I got the hardcore serious ****

just chargin ma lazer dicknifficent's Avatar
    dicknifficent is on a distinguished road. (+10) dicknifficent is on a distinguished road. (+10) dicknifficent is on a distinguished road. (+10) dicknifficent is on a distinguished road. (+10) dicknifficent is on a distinguished road. (+10) dicknifficent is on a distinguished road. (+10) dicknifficent is on a distinguished road. (+10) dicknifficent is on a distinguished road. (+10) dicknifficent is on a distinguished road. (+10) dicknifficent is on a distinguished road. (+10) dicknifficent is on a distinguished road. (+10)

I have it almost as extreme as OP probably not quite as bad but in a similar bracket. It allows me to run super long distances (i use running as a healthy way to sort of let it flow out of my system). I can also sit down and perfectly plan out a road trip or even a full week of events. I can get easily distracted so it doesnt always pan out well but those are probably the two most positive things I use it for. My mind wonders so much but when i manage to wrestle control I can write out a lot of really cool ideas/plans/goals.
    zombie Apocalypse survival thread,mechanics squad

3Dna is just really nice. (+1000) 3Dna is just really nice. (+1000) 3Dna is just really nice. (+1000) 3Dna is just really nice. (+1000) 3Dna is just really nice. (+1000) 3Dna is just really nice. (+1000) 3Dna is just really nice. (+1000) 3Dna is just really nice. (+1000) 3Dna is just really nice. (+1000) 3Dna is just really nice. (+1000) 3Dna is just really nice. (+1000)
    This is something I have been working to achieve (srs)

also, see sig
    Are you dreaming?