Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    amtharin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) amtharin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) amtharin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) amtharin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) amtharin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) amtharin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) amtharin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) amtharin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) amtharin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) amtharin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) amtharin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by bigkarl View Post
    So you're out of ways to defend Palin and just mimic my attacks on her? LULZ

YES, she is stupid and this needs to be brought up as much as possible. There is a very good chance that she could be the next president if the GOP can't find someone quick. She's unintelligent, undereducated, childish, lazy and cowardly. If she can't take the heat, then she should get the **** out of politics.

Im not defending Palin. I'm insulting you and you childish elementary style attacks.

Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    So you're out of ways to defend Palin and just mimic my attacks on her? LULZ

YES, she is stupid and this needs to be brought up as much as possible. There is a very good chance that she could be the next president if the GOP can't find someone quick. She's unintelligent, undereducated, childish, lazy and cowardly. If she can't take the heat, then she should get the **** out of politics.
    Someone has yet to explain to me how Palin is 'stupid, lazy, and cowardly', yet they could never match her accomplishments. If she is those things and you haven't equalled her accomplishments in life (mayor, gov, business owner, made millions from books and speaking engagements), then what should we conclude about YOU?

No one else has explained how a few gaffes, half of which are from Tina Fey on SNL, disqualifies her from being POTUS, yet taking the government trillions of dollars FURTHER into debt makes one preferable to Palin...how breaking promise after promise...how bringing in even MORE lobbyists...how turning the government over to Goldman Sachs and JP Morgan...makes someone brilliant and way more preferable than Palin.

I am, quite frankly, shocked at how many young people swill down this stuff without protest, who are perfectly happy to form one neck, ready for one leash. Fascinating!
    “From this day to the ending of the world,
    But we in it shall be rememberèd—
    We few, we happy few, we band of brothers;
    For he to-day that sheds his blood with me
    Shall be my brother...”

amtharin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) amtharin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) amtharin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) amtharin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) amtharin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) amtharin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) amtharin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) amtharin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) amtharin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) amtharin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) amtharin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by AKR View Post
    Uh, no, not really. Saying that a country next to us is our neighbor makes perfect sense. Saying you have foreign experience because you can see Russia from Alaska is just f*cking stupid. How anyone can defend Palin and honestly say that she isn't an idiot is beyond me.
    Only that is not what happened. She never claimed she had experience because you can see them. She made the brief comment that you could and then went on to explain that because of the close proximity that they dealt with them on a daily bases. You can take that for what its worth, but to say that she claim simply being able to see them as experience is a complete fabrication of what really happened.

Just like when Obama was asked about Mexico he made the brief comment about them being our neighbor and then went into the actual response. Same situation.

The sad part is you, and people like you, probably don't know this at all because you are sheep when it comes to Palin and the media.

jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Streetbull View Post

No one else has explained how a few gaffes, half of which are from Tina Fey on SNL, disqualifies her from being POTUS...
    she is disqualified from being POTUS because she QUIT her job as governor.

OK?
    bye.
    "As sure as the world stands, you jf1 shall spend an eternity in Hell in eternal torment..."
    jake24

bigkarl is not very well liked. (-100) bigkarl is not very well liked. (-100) bigkarl is not very well liked. (-100) bigkarl is not very well liked. (-100) bigkarl is not very well liked. (-100) bigkarl is not very well liked. (-100) bigkarl is not very well liked. (-100) bigkarl is not very well liked. (-100) bigkarl is not very well liked. (-100) bigkarl is not very well liked. (-100) bigkarl is not very well liked. (-100)
    Someone has yet to explain to me how Palin is 'stupid, lazy, and cowardly', yet they could never match her accomplishments. If she is those things and you haven't equalled her accomplishments in life (mayor, gov, business owner, made millions from books and speaking engagements), then what should we conclude about YOU?

No one else has explained how a few gaffes, half of which are from Tina Fey on SNL, disqualifies her from being POTUS, yet taking the government trillions of dollars FURTHER into debt makes one preferable to Palin...how breaking promise after promise...how bringing in even MORE lobbyists...how turning the government over to Goldman Sachs and JP Morgan...makes someone brilliant and way more preferable than Palin.
    Ever think i'm not a mayor because I'm 19, genius?
    And she was a mayor of a town of 5-6k people in the middle of nowhere and I live in a major urban area. See, in towns with more than 20 people and the average person has an IQ above 50, you actually have to put in work to become mayor.

Bush saying nuke you ler instead of "nuclear" is a gaff. Biden dropping the F-bomb was a gaff. Crashing and burning in every interview is not a "gaff".

She backed out of her governor position, and knows nothing about any issue after two years of being in national level politics. What words do you want me to use to describe a woman in her late forties that: Cannot answer simple questions, left her state high and dry after this "maverick" bullsh*t? There're people on this forum who have a more extensive education background than Palin, and actually know this issues. That's the sad part. It really has nothing to do with her being right or left wing. I'd be saying similar sh*t if Pelosi was running for Vp or talking about running for president. Just watch any of Palins interviews and find me 1 major display of intelligence. Hell, find me a sentence from her that makes sense.

Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

I am, quite frankly, shocked at how many young people swill down this stuff without protest, who are perfectly happy to form one neck, ready for one leash. Fascinating!
    Obama has made millions from books andspeaking...you're finally admitting he's smart

Ever think i'm not a mayor because I'm 19, genius?
    LOL, I just realized you were only 19. You are a f'n kid, plain and simple. I will no longer take you serious when trying to undermined anyones intelligence who has actually been out in the real world. There are so many things in this world that Sarah Palin would completely school you on.

TheCultPaTROLLZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheCultPaTROLLZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheCultPaTROLLZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheCultPaTROLLZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheCultPaTROLLZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheCultPaTROLLZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheCultPaTROLLZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheCultPaTROLLZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheCultPaTROLLZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheCultPaTROLLZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheCultPaTROLLZ will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Yea, you know what else is "fascinating"
    The fact that if she had the face and body of say, Dick Cheney - no one including you would even know her name.
    I mean really, at your age on here defending the Paris Hilton of politics?
    Hey Paris Hilton has some "major accomplishments" as well lmfao! Yea, she makes all kinds of money, she's constantly on TV - she MUST be brilliant!

Spetsnazos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spetsnazos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spetsnazos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spetsnazos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spetsnazos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spetsnazos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spetsnazos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spetsnazos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spetsnazos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spetsnazos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spetsnazos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by amtharin View Post
    Why do people think that Obama is a smart politician?? His only solution to any problem, is to just throw billions of dollars at it. How smart do you really have to be to do that?
    Why do people think that Ron Paul is a smart politician? His only solution to any problem is to not do anything and let the market do it for him. How smart do you really have to be to do that?

Originally Posted by Spetsnazos View Post
    Why do people think that Ron Paul is a smart politician? His only solution to any problem is to not do anything and let the market do it for him. How smart do you really have to be to do that?

But I'm not a Paul supporter. I think he is a little off his rocker.

TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Has OP provided any reasons why she wins? Other than "Obama is bad?" Reminds me of the CNN video about Ron Paul where the democrat girl says "Anyone would be better than Bush."

As for why she would be bad, well...I can think of a few things. Some of these might be outdated now though since she may have changed her position...

She's been a mayor, and a Governor. That's it. And she quit the governor job.

She wanted to send more troops to Iraq and Afghanistan.

She thought the VP was in charge of the Senate.

She wants to ban gay marriage.

She wasn't even a good mayor apparently.

She billed the state of Alaska thousands of dollars for the time she spent at home.

She received thousands of dollars from special interests, yet wanted to crackdown on that.

Troopergate.

As Mayor made rape victims pay for their own rape kits.

Wants creationism taught in schools.

Supported the bridge to nowhere until it became an embarrasment.

Sued someone to try and reverse a decision that made polar bears a threatened species.

Her inaugeration was sponsored by BP.

Anti-Choice.

As mayor, wanted to ban books in the library because they had offensive language

As mayor, asked for department heads to resign because they may have still supported the former mayor

Asked students to pray for a gas pipeline because it was "God's Will."

And here are 10 quotes from her, found here: http://politicalhumor.about.com/od/s...lin-top-10.htm

1. "As Putin rears his head and comes into the air space of the United States of America, where– where do they go? It's Alaska. It's just right over the border." --Sarah Palin, explaining why Alaska's proximity to Russia gives her foreign policy experience, interview with CBS's Katie Couric, Sept. 24, 2008 (Watch video clip)

2. "The America I know and love is not one in which my parents or my baby with Down Syndrome will have to stand in front of Obama's 'death panel' so his bureaucrats can decide, based on a subjective judgment of their 'level of productivity in society,' whether they are worthy of health care. Such a system is downright evil." –-Sarah Palin, in a message posted on ******** about Obama's health care plan, Aug. 7, 2009

3. "All of 'em, any of 'em that have been in front of me over all these years." --Sarah Palin, unable to name a single newspaper or magazine she reads, interview with Katie Couric, CBS News, Oct. 1, 2008 (Watch video clip)

4. "Well, let's see. There's ― of course in the great history of America there have been rulings that there's never going to be absolute consensus by every American, and there are those issues, again, like Roe v. Wade, where I believe are best held on a state level and addressed there. So, you know, going through the history of America, there would be others but ―" --Sarah Palin, unable to name a Supreme Court decision she disagreed with other than Roe vs. Wade, interview with Katie Couric, CBS News, Oct. 1, 2008 (Watch video clip)

5. "'Refudiate,' 'misunderestimate,' 'wee-wee'd up.' English is a living language. Shakespeare liked to coin new words too. Got to celebrate it!'" --a Tweet sent by Sarah Palin in response to being ridicule for inventing the word "refudiate," proudly mistaking her illiteracy for literary genius, July 18, 2010

6. "We believe that the best of America is not all in Washington, D.C. ... We believe that the best of America is in these small towns that we get to visit, and in these wonderful little pockets of what I call the real America, being here with all of you hard working very patriotic, um, very, um, pro-America areas of this great nation." --Sarah Palin, speaking at a fundraiser in Greensoboro, N.C., Oct. 16, 2008

7. "[T]hey're in charge of the U.S. Senate so if they want to they can really get in there with the senators and make a lot of good policy changes that will make life better for Brandon and his family and his classroom." --Sarah Palin, getting the vice president's constitutional role wrong after being asked by a third grader what the vice president does, interview with NBC affiliate KUSA in Colorado, Oct. 21, 2008 (Watch video clip)

8. "We used to hustle over the border for health care we received in Canada. And I think now, isn't that ironic?" --Sarah Palin, admitting that her family used to get treatment in Canada's single-payer health care system, despite having demonized such government-run programs as socialized medicine that will lead to death-panel-like rationing, March 6, 2010

9. "I think on a national level your Department of Law there in the White House would look at some of the things that we've been charged with and automatically throw them out." --Sarah Palin, referring to a department that does not exist while attempting to explain why as president she wouldn't be subjected to the same ethics investigations that compelled her to resign as governor of Alaska, ABC News interview, July 7, 2009

10. "Ohh, good, thank you, yes." --Sarah Palin, after a notorious Canadian prank caller complimented her on the documentary about her life, Hustler's "Nailin Paylin," Nov. 1, 2008 (Read more about the prank call, watch the video and see the transcript)
    Last edited by TheStender; 08-16-2010 at 10:58 AM.

bigkarl is not very well liked. (-100) bigkarl is not very well liked. (-100) bigkarl is not very well liked. (-100) bigkarl is not very well liked. (-100) bigkarl is not very well liked. (-100) bigkarl is not very well liked. (-100) bigkarl is not very well liked. (-100) bigkarl is not very well liked. (-100) bigkarl is not very well liked. (-100) bigkarl is not very well liked. (-100) bigkarl is not very well liked. (-100)
    LOL, I just realized you were only 19. You are a f'n kid, plain and simple. I will no longer take you serious when trying to undermined anyones intelligence who has actually been out in the real world. There are so many things in this world that Sarah Palin would completely school you on.
    Yeah she'd school us all, she just has to remember her magic marker to write her material on her palm with.

With the exception of Debbie Schlussel, i can't think of a dumber person in politics, though schlussel is small time.

And I will continue to undermine the intelligence of a grown adult who is as childish and ignorant as Sister Sarah. Even Savage, O'reilly and Beck aren't having any of this Palin crap. Her supporters are either retarded or have their heads in the sand. If this is really what you want as president, have at it and enjoy the consequences of her in office.

Yeah she'd school us all, she just has to remember her magic marker to write her material on her palm with.

With the exception of Debbie Schlussel, i can't think of a dumber person in politics, though schlussel is small time.

And I will continue to undermine the intelligence of a grown adult who is as childish and ignorant as Sister Sarah. Even Savage, O'reilly and Beck aren't having any of this Palin crap. Her supporters are either retarded or have their heads in the sand. If this is really what you want as president, have at it and enjoy the consequences of her in office.
    How's English 101 going for ya??

basement iron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basement iron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basement iron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basement iron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basement iron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basement iron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basement iron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basement iron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basement iron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basement iron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basement iron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    This is the women that mocked spending money on fruit fly research while giving a speech and then the entire audience of her supporters laughed along with her.

Lots of what we have learned about Autism has come from the study of Drosophila. (fruit fly)

And this if from a women with a special needs child of her own.

"Where does a lot of that earmark money end up anyway? [...] Youve heard about some of these pet projects they really dont make a whole lot of sense and sometimes these dollars go to projects that have little or nothing to do with the public good. Things like fruit fly research in Paris, France. I kid you not." - Palin

She's a nitwit.

jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    apparently she has schooled you on the fine art of bending over and taking it!

the question is; how can you have a womans nuts in your mouth?
    "As sure as the world stands, you jf1 shall spend an eternity in Hell in eternal torment..."
    jake24

Originally Posted by jf1 View Post
    apparently she has schooled you on the fine art of bending over and taking it!

the question is; how can you have a womans nuts in your mouth?
    Sorry, not a big palin fan here. I'm just not a fan of stupid people who like to misrepresent things and lie. I also dont like punk ass kids who think they know it all.

IraHays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IraHays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IraHays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IraHays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IraHays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IraHays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IraHays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IraHays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IraHays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IraHays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IraHays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

They couldn't go back to the Greasers
    All they could do was pick up the pieces
    Surely Brenda and Eddie would always find a way to survive

Still too stupid to come up with a response without insults, my friend?

Ron Paul's off his rocker, but you support a finger painting lunatic that writes answers on her hands. You need help.

Only that is not what happened. She never claimed she had experience because you can see them. She made the brief comment that you could and then went on to explain that because of the close proximity that they dealt with them on a daily bases.
    jake24

Still too stupid to come up with a response without insults, my friend?

Ron Paul's off his rocker, but you support a finger painting lunatic that writes answers on her hands. You need help.
    What type of response do you really expect to baseless comment like "see cant do basic math". Seriously what were you expecting?

Sorry, not a big palin fan here. I'm just not a fan of stupid people who like to misrepresent things and lie. I also dont like punk ass kids who think they know it all.
    No one misrepresented anything, brah. And the only "punkass" is you, you trashy little hick.

Negged for being a jackass.

Originally Posted by jf1 View Post
    Its been over a decade since I sat in an English class. Which is kinda the point. I have life experience, Bigkarl, not so much.

Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    lol stfu, Youre Palin's #1 fanboy.
    MIKE TYSON: "When you see me smash somebody's skull, you'll enjoy it."

"I try to catch him right on the tip of the nose, because I try to push the bone into the brain."

"It's ludicrous these mortals even attempt to enter my realm."

"I can sell out Madison Square Garden masturbating"

"I'll f**k you till you love me f**got!"

"I just want to conquer people and their souls"

Originally Posted by Kane_89 View Post
    lol stfu, Youre Palin's #1 fanboy.

You love George Bush, and support the Iraq war... har har har me so funny

Sorry, not a big palin fan here.
    then negged for wasting our time.
    jake24

AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Only that is not what happened. She never claimed she had experience because you can see them. She made the brief comment that you could and then went on to explain that because of the close proximity that they dealt with them on a daily bases. You can take that for what its worth, but to say that she claim simply being able to see them as experience is a complete fabrication of what really happened.

What really happened was that she claimed that being next to a country meant that she has foreign experience. You can't get away from that fact. Being able to see it, being next to it, whatever. It doesn't really matter. The point is she's a f*cking idiot for thinking that being next to another country means that she personally has foreign experience because of it.

She sounds so god damn dumb trying to explain herself:

Just like when Obama was asked about Mexico he made the brief comment about them being our neighbor and then went into the actual response. Same situation.

The sad part is you, and people like you, probably don't know this at all because you are sheep when it comes to Palin and the media.

Sheep? Yup, I just take what dat dare liberal media feeds me! I'm pretty sure I know a hell of a lot more about her than you do. I mean, after all, I can practically see her house from mine!

No one misrepresented anything
    See AKR's post, see TheSender's post, see your post where you claim she can do math...

TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    See AKR's post, see TheSender's post, see your post where you claim she can do math...
    Can you explain what I misrepresented?

And there is a "t" in my username.

Originally Posted by AKR View Post
    What really happened was that she claimed that being next to a country meant that she has foreign experience. You can't get away from that fact. Being able to see it, being next to it, whatever. It doesn't really matter. The point is she's a f*cking idiot for thinking that being next to another country means that she personally has foreign experience because of it.

She sounds so god damn dumb trying to explain herself:

Sheep? Yup, I just take what dat dare liberal media feeds me! I'm pretty sure I know a hell of a lot more about her than you do. I mean, after all, I can practically see her house from mine!
    In that clip she specifically cited things that Alaska did with Russia. How does this support your case that she is claiming that proximity alone, and nothing else, gave her experience.

Answer: It doesnt, you fail.

In that clip she specifically cited things that Alaska did with Russia. How does this support your case that she is claiming that proximity alone, and nothing else, gave her experience.

Answer: It doesnt, you fail.
    What did she cite that Alaska does with Russia?