Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    PatrickDurden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatrickDurden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatrickDurden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatrickDurden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatrickDurden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatrickDurden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatrickDurden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatrickDurden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatrickDurden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatrickDurden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatrickDurden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    what..........the f;ck
    Don't just stare at it, eat it.

rwcaviar89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rwcaviar89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rwcaviar89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rwcaviar89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rwcaviar89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rwcaviar89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rwcaviar89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rwcaviar89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rwcaviar89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rwcaviar89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rwcaviar89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    dude that is disgusting
    if she told me that i would tell her to gtfo right then
    its only gonna keep playin in your head that she had 3 dicks in her at once
    she is a filthy whore and i would cut off all contact with her asap
    1k+

Evolutionary cul-de-sac MrFrumble's Avatar
    MrFrumble is a name known to all. (+5000) MrFrumble is a name known to all. (+5000) MrFrumble is a name known to all. (+5000) MrFrumble is a name known to all. (+5000) MrFrumble is a name known to all. (+5000) MrFrumble is a name known to all. (+5000) MrFrumble is a name known to all. (+5000) MrFrumble is a name known to all. (+5000) MrFrumble is a name known to all. (+5000) MrFrumble is a name known to all. (+5000) MrFrumble is a name known to all. (+5000)

Bro, she's all yours....

Originally Posted by nintendo1989 View Post
    u mad brah?
    Not at all. Just calling it like it is. You otoh seem a tad butthurt.

so because a chick was very sexual earlier in her life, that means she has no right to settle down and want a serious relationship in the future?
    Quote me where I said she had NO right to. But with who? That's the point. She's going to have to lie to any normal male she meets, ie, her past actions DO have consequences for her. Capiche? And if she lies to a man about who she is in order to "trap" him, then how is that right? Or fair? She is depriving him the opportunity to meet a woman more appropriate for him. She could be wasting YEARS of his life. And because she thinks she has the "right" to a fairytale relationship or some crap? Like some modern princess with a bloated sense of entitlement?

and lol @ you for comparing sexual acts for recreation to sexual crimes. big difference there tough guy.
    "tough guy" wat? And LOL at "recreational gangbang", like it's just the same as a game of Scrabble. Or Badminton or something LOL! "Nice game of ping-pong, Sally. Fancy a quadruple penetration gang-bang while my Golden Retriever shts on you now?"
    The point of the example was to compare her behaviours with similarly socially unacceptable sexual behaviours. A distinction which has eluded your epic logic.

actions have consequences? so what if you were to bang 3 chicks at once?
    Again this delusion of moral equivalence that WK's, Womyn's Rights Tards, and Liberalists are all infected with.

white knight? no, i just have a little more logic than you.
    and something like this came out after you already got to know what kind of person she is NOW, and you decide that just based off of what she told you about her past that you should dump her, then you have issues.
    Bro. You're a White Knight. A turtleneck sweater wearing White Knight.

if you were involved in a relationship with a female for a certain amount of time, and garnered feelings for her, you already got to know this girl before you knew of her past
    Apparently not. And that's just it. A woman like this has to live a lie to be in a relationship with a normal male, or find a male of equally low moral fabric who won't have a problem with his woman "recreationally" (LOL!) letting 3 or 4 guys bang every hole in her body at once. Max Hardcore for example? Or perhaps you, since you apparently have no issues with anything a female has done before she met you, be it gangbangs, bestiality, scat, bukkake.

She's all yours nintendo....

Registered User eachandeveryday's Avatar
    eachandeveryday is on a distinguished road. (+10) eachandeveryday is on a distinguished road. (+10) eachandeveryday is on a distinguished road. (+10) eachandeveryday is on a distinguished road. (+10) eachandeveryday is on a distinguished road. (+10) eachandeveryday is on a distinguished road. (+10) eachandeveryday is on a distinguished road. (+10) eachandeveryday is on a distinguished road. (+10) eachandeveryday is on a distinguished road. (+10) eachandeveryday is on a distinguished road. (+10) eachandeveryday is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Tell her you need a threesome OP.

And I hope you don't actually believe her when she says this is the craziest thing she's ever done. Women literally cannot force themselves to tell you the craziest sexual things they've done, it's an evolutionary mechanism for protecting themselves.

She sucked off a dog OP.
    R.I.P. ssj4veggeto1008

Stalking Takes Dedication FunSize1990's Avatar
    FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000) FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000) FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000) FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000) FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000) FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000) FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000) FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000) FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000) FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000) FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by MrFrumble View Post
    Not at all. Just calling it like it is. You otoh seem a tad butthurt.

Quote me where I said she had NO right to. But with who? That's the point. She's going to have to lie to any normal male she meets, ie, her past actions DO have consequences for her. Capiche? And if she lies to a man about who she is in order to "trap" him, then how is that right? Or fair? She is depriving him the opportunity to meet a woman more appropriate for him. She could be wasting YEARS of his life. And because she thinks she has the "right" to a fairytale relationship or some crap? Like some modern princess with a bloated sense of entitlement?

"tough guy" wat? And LOL at "recreational gangbang", like it's just the same as a game of Scrabble. Or Badminton or something LOL! "Nice game of ping-pong, Sally. Fancy a quadruple penetration gang-bang while my Golden Retriever shts on you now?"
    The point of the example was to compare her behaviours with similarly socially unacceptable sexual behaviours. A distinction which has eluded your epic logic.

Again this delusion of moral equivalence that WK's, Womyn's Rights Tards, and Liberalists are all infected with.

Bro. You're a White Knight. A turtleneck sweater wearing White Knight.

Apparently not. And that's just it. A woman like this has to live a lie to be in a relationship with a normal male, or find a male of equally low moral fabric who won't have a problem with his woman "recreationally" (LOL!) letting 3 or 4 guys bang every hole in her body at once. Max Hardcore for example? Or perhaps you, since you apparently have no issues with anything a female has done before she met you, be it gangbangs, bestiality, scat, bukkake.

She's all yours nintendo....
    Holy ****, Nintendo got raped.

Funniest post i've read this month hands down.

"fancy a quadruple penetration"

deltbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deltbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deltbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deltbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deltbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deltbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deltbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deltbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deltbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deltbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deltbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by babolimp View Post
    mfff = hot, likey to involve lesbian action and likely includes some level of respect for one another.
    mmmf = whore + 3 bros laughing at her.
    u, chestbrah, and zyzz? with you farkin joocy?
    The'll never get huge arms with crossfit! ~ Clive

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160432981&p=1212608741&viewfull=1#post1212608741

JonRando has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JonRando has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JonRando has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JonRando has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JonRando has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JonRando has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JonRando has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JonRando has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JonRando has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JonRando has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JonRando has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by FunSize1990 View Post
    Holy ****, Nintendo got raped.

Funniest post i've read this month hands down.

"fancy a quadruple penetration"
    No kidding. MrFrumble needs to post in the Relationship Help section a hell of a lot more often.
    Last edited by JonRando; 08-08-2010 at 11:29 AM.

Registered User eachandeveryday's Avatar
    eachandeveryday is on a distinguished road. (+10) eachandeveryday is on a distinguished road. (+10) eachandeveryday is on a distinguished road. (+10) eachandeveryday is on a distinguished road. (+10) eachandeveryday is on a distinguished road. (+10) eachandeveryday is on a distinguished road. (+10) eachandeveryday is on a distinguished road. (+10) eachandeveryday is on a distinguished road. (+10) eachandeveryday is on a distinguished road. (+10) eachandeveryday is on a distinguished road. (+10) eachandeveryday is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    The majority of decent-looking girls have done this or something similarly whorish. Then they graduate college or start working and no one will ever know what they've done.
    R.I.P. ssj4veggeto1008

Autopilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Autopilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Autopilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Autopilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Autopilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Autopilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Autopilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Autopilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Autopilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Autopilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Autopilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    OP there's only one thing you can do to get even with her........Let 4 guys run a train on you. That'll show her.

jacketfan is just really nice. (+1000) jacketfan is just really nice. (+1000) jacketfan is just really nice. (+1000) jacketfan is just really nice. (+1000) jacketfan is just really nice. (+1000) jacketfan is just really nice. (+1000) jacketfan is just really nice. (+1000) jacketfan is just really nice. (+1000) jacketfan is just really nice. (+1000) jacketfan is just really nice. (+1000) jacketfan is just really nice. (+1000)
    i could get over the threesome lol. the mmmf is just a gangbang which is just 3 dudes degrading her and laughing at her lol. could not get over that.

JonRando has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JonRando has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JonRando has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JonRando has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JonRando has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JonRando has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JonRando has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JonRando has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JonRando has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JonRando has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JonRando has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by jacketfan View Post
    i could get over the threesome lol. the mmmf is just a gangbang which is just 3 dudes degrading her and laughing at her lol. could not get over that.
    OP better get a threesome out of this.

Candeeeman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Candeeeman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Candeeeman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Candeeeman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Candeeeman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Candeeeman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Candeeeman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Candeeeman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Candeeeman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Candeeeman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Candeeeman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Abitofmuscle View Post
    Jesus fak me christ.
    ...................__
    ............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
    ........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
    ........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
    .........\.................'...../
    ..........''...\.......... _.·´
    ............\..............(

PLACE FIST HERE, BRAH

PigFelcher is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PigFelcher is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PigFelcher is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PigFelcher is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PigFelcher is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PigFelcher is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PigFelcher is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PigFelcher is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PigFelcher is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PigFelcher is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PigFelcher is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Always.Rising View Post
    Short answer:

The past is the past.

Rationale answer:

Maybe she doesn't have all the qualities you once thought you saw in her.

Experienced answer:

Re-evaluation time.

STFU

SamWiseGamjee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SamWiseGamjee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SamWiseGamjee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SamWiseGamjee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SamWiseGamjee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SamWiseGamjee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SamWiseGamjee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SamWiseGamjee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SamWiseGamjee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SamWiseGamjee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SamWiseGamjee has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by MrFrumble View Post
    I fcukin lol'd big time at that post

hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If it were me I'd probably disengage feelings and try to land a crazy ffm threesome out of the deal. She's obviously sexually liberated and more than likely will let you do whatever the hell you want. Have fun, don't get attached and when you've had enough simply break things off.

Simple.

frasersteen is a name known to all. (+5000) frasersteen is a name known to all. (+5000) frasersteen is a name known to all. (+5000) frasersteen is a name known to all. (+5000) frasersteen is a name known to all. (+5000) frasersteen is a name known to all. (+5000) frasersteen is a name known to all. (+5000) frasersteen is a name known to all. (+5000) frasersteen is a name known to all. (+5000) frasersteen is a name known to all. (+5000) frasersteen is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by janky View Post
    that's hot. send her my way.
    Once again I agree with Janky

If she remains faithful to you and she's cool I can only see win here.

Boner achieved thinking about all the nasty sh*t I could do in bed with someone like that.

Honestly if she is faithful and cool you're on dat dere ****gy time if you dump her.

♠ 500 lb Bench Club ♠ spectre86's Avatar
    spectre86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spectre86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spectre86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spectre86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spectre86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spectre86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spectre86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spectre86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spectre86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spectre86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spectre86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by jacketfan View Post
    Originally Posted by JonRando View Post
    OP better get a threesome out of this.

/ thread
    †Misc Car Crew†
    2000 Corvette Frc. 427 stroker. 560rwhp/500rwtq

♠Misc Strength Crew♠ Forever bulking
    Bench - 530- 10/17/14
    Squat - 570- 6/8/16
    Deadlift -475 (not current)
    Total- 1570

My 530 lb bench press at 237 lbs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QS1i0sRS1xw

I rep back 10k+

Originally Posted by frasersteen View Post
    Once again I agree with Janky

If she remains faithful to you and she's cool I can only see win here.

Boner achieved thinking about all the nasty sh*t I could do in bed with someone like that.

Honestly if she is faithful and cool you're on dat dere ****gy time if you dump her.
    You used the word faithful twice. I think you even believe in that word. That's pretty naive, man. Most girls cheat.

SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Honestly if she didn't put out on the first night I'd be done with her.

I'd be done with her regardless, but I'd like to get some ass out of it.

Originally Posted by SpiderSense View Post
    Honestly if she didn't put out on the first night I'd be done with her.

I'd be done with her regardless, but I'd like to get some ass out of it.
    This is why I can't stand not ****ing a girl on the first night. They're all whores anyway, so I know no matter how "sweet" she is, I ****ed it up somehow or I would have tapped dat ass.

SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000)
    This is why I can't stand not ****ing a girl on the first night. They're all whores anyway, so I know no matter how "sweet" she is, I ****ed it up somehow or I would have tapped dat ass.
    Neither can I but if she had a MMMF GB I really don't see her being worth any more than that TBH.

nillocsivad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nillocsivad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nillocsivad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nillocsivad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nillocsivad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nillocsivad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nillocsivad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nillocsivad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nillocsivad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nillocsivad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nillocsivad has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    i dont think id dump her for something like that. considering I could see myself taking part in an mmf i can hardly fault a chick for doing it

although i must admit mmmf is pretty intense... lol

as for the guy that mentioned scat and stuff, well i that's way beyond this line

Originally Posted by nillocsivad View Post
    i dont think id dump her for something like that. considering I could see myself taking part in an mmf i can hardly fault a chick for doing it

although i must admit mmmf is pretty intense... lol

as for the guy that mentioned scat and stuff, well i that's way beyond this line
    I think if men really knew the **** normal cute sweet nice girls all around them have done sexually, half of them would cry themselves to sleep everynight or jump off a bridge.

Oh **** I just realized OP said his GF told him that.

That's rough bro.

Pauly-Walnuts has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pauly-Walnuts has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pauly-Walnuts has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pauly-Walnuts has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pauly-Walnuts has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pauly-Walnuts has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pauly-Walnuts has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pauly-Walnuts has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pauly-Walnuts has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pauly-Walnuts has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pauly-Walnuts has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Dude, get her to bang down some bishes with you ASAP. The relationship will end either way might as well have fun.

frasersteen is a name known to all. (+5000) frasersteen is a name known to all. (+5000) frasersteen is a name known to all. (+5000) frasersteen is a name known to all. (+5000) frasersteen is a name known to all. (+5000) frasersteen is a name known to all. (+5000) frasersteen is a name known to all. (+5000) frasersteen is a name known to all. (+5000) frasersteen is a name known to all. (+5000) frasersteen is a name known to all. (+5000) frasersteen is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You used the word faithful twice. I think you even believe in that word. That's pretty naive, man. Most girls cheat.
    On you maybe......

If they are cheating on you.....

Seriously, either you are picking the wrong chicks or you just suck at keeping them.

Originally Posted by frasersteen View Post
    On you maybe......

If they are cheating on you.....

Seriously, either you are picking the wrong chicks or you just suck at keeping them.
    Damn I forgot how retarded Bush was, lol... Actually I've never had a girlfriend admit to cheating on me. I believe they did, but I also believe all girls cheat. So basically what I'm tellng you is that my belief on this does not come from personal experience.

gatovolador is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gatovolador is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gatovolador is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gatovolador is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gatovolador is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gatovolador is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gatovolador is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gatovolador is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gatovolador is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gatovolador is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gatovolador is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by RandomMisc View Post
    Tell her she needs to diversify her interests a bit and go for an FFM and FFFM. Profit??
    best answer on here

PatChukwurah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatChukwurah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatChukwurah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatChukwurah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatChukwurah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatChukwurah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatChukwurah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatChukwurah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatChukwurah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatChukwurah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatChukwurah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by WinterFresh View Post
    Honestly I'd think long and hard if this is a girl you want to make emotional connections with.
    That's just how she likes it.
    "He's a big bloke, isn't he?!! If you found him in bed with your girlfriend you'd tuck him in!"

Evolutionary cul-de-sac MrFrumble's Avatar
    MrFrumble is a name known to all. (+5000) MrFrumble is a name known to all. (+5000) MrFrumble is a name known to all. (+5000) MrFrumble is a name known to all. (+5000) MrFrumble is a name known to all. (+5000) MrFrumble is a name known to all. (+5000) MrFrumble is a name known to all. (+5000) MrFrumble is a name known to all. (+5000) MrFrumble is a name known to all. (+5000) MrFrumble is a name known to all. (+5000) MrFrumble is a name known to all. (+5000)
    No kidding. MrFrumble needs to post in the Relationship Help section a hell of a lot more often.
    Nah, Ringo Starr needs to post more. That bloke kicks arse & chews bubble gum.
    Mercury12 and Daewoo Lanos are other good posters here, and Janky too. Sure there are others I've forgotten. I'm just a raving misogynistic demagogue, really.