Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by nekromantic View Post
    I realized how great this product is
    today
    The day after I missed my doss, I got around 9 hours of sleep, just felt okay
    today, after I took 4 capsules last night
    I only got 7 hours and I hit the gym yesterday but today I feel Better than ever!
    Makes you feel better on less sleep and more exercise than regular days and more sleep
    Awesome man. Thats what we want to hear.
    UNCnate@gmail.com, B.Sc, ASCM CPT

nekromantic will become famous soon enough. (+50) nekromantic will become famous soon enough. (+50) nekromantic will become famous soon enough. (+50) nekromantic will become famous soon enough. (+50) nekromantic will become famous soon enough. (+50) nekromantic will become famous soon enough. (+50) nekromantic will become famous soon enough. (+50) nekromantic will become famous soon enough. (+50) nekromantic will become famous soon enough. (+50) nekromantic will become famous soon enough. (+50) nekromantic will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Sorry about not updating yesterday, been really busy
    nothing new to report yesterday
    just another great nights sleep
    woke up this morning feeling like a million bucks!
    Just took 4
    should be feeling great in the morning
    before an after pics will be posted at the end of this!
    Semper Fi, do or die, hang em up and let em dry

MST CRE-02 and CITRUVOL ULTRA LOG!!!!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=496899741#post496899741

nekromantic will become famous soon enough. (+50) nekromantic will become famous soon enough. (+50) nekromantic will become famous soon enough. (+50) nekromantic will become famous soon enough. (+50) nekromantic will become famous soon enough. (+50) nekromantic will become famous soon enough. (+50) nekromantic will become famous soon enough. (+50) nekromantic will become famous soon enough. (+50) nekromantic will become famous soon enough. (+50) nekromantic will become famous soon enough. (+50) nekromantic will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Just realized how cleary
    skin is looking at this point in time!
    Muscles are feeling
    fuller and harder
    sad to see that there's not much left of this
    will most likely be
    picking up a bottle of this as soon as this runs out
    soon to be staple of my stack!
    Great sleep, great skin, just makes you feel all around better!

Ah
    sleep is as good as
    ever! Wake up every morning feeling refreshed
    can't say anything else has helped me so much for being a product that most would think would not do much

I'm sorry bout the lack if updates recently guys! I'm sure you imagine being a Marine makes my shedule a bit hectic at times

not really much to update
    sleep is still great, skin looks great, and just in a good mood all the time
    I felt the best I have in quite some time
    today and I'm not usually a morning person

Man, this new class is stressful!
    12 hours of class a day and then 3 hours of homework
    takes it's toll on you that's for sure
    here's the updates for the past few days

Tuesday:slept great, woke up feeling a bIt drowsy but that quickly wore off, had weigh INS, weighed in at 191.7
    wednesday,woke up sore for some reason, had a pft, got the best score I have since I've been here!(over 4 months)
    Thursday:woke up still feeling sore, pain was going away though
    Fridayain at a minimum, sleep was great, woke up to a sad sight though, empty bottle of HGH pro on my desk! So with that means this 30 Day long adventure is sadly over, does not feel the same waking up today with out it, one final post later in the day with before and after pics, final review, and stats.
    Thank you AI for the awesome opportunity to use this product, will make sure to pick some more up in the future!