Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Yeah, I thought this thread was for any sort of fasting diet meals. I'm IFing, not Warrior'ing.
    "Nutrition for powerlifting: If you are serious about it, you will eat f*cking everything and get strong as $hit." - HamburgerTrain
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163165741

PearlSoap has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PearlSoap has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PearlSoap has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PearlSoap has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PearlSoap has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PearlSoap has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PearlSoap has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PearlSoap has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PearlSoap has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PearlSoap has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PearlSoap has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hey guys, I just wanted to ask,

- is this basically fasting during the day and then eating non-stop for 2 hours before bed?

- if a bodybuilder needs 200g of protein daily, would he be eating this in those 2 hours...because how can that be digested when all eaten in that short period of time?

- how would one on the warrior diet time their workouts? What if I want to do cardio in the morning?
    Last edited by PearlSoap; 12-17-2009 at 09:25 PM. Reason: really looking to the warrior diet for a solution to my problems

isupply will become famous soon enough. (+50) isupply will become famous soon enough. (+50) isupply will become famous soon enough. (+50) isupply will become famous soon enough. (+50) isupply will become famous soon enough. (+50) isupply will become famous soon enough. (+50) isupply will become famous soon enough. (+50) isupply will become famous soon enough. (+50) isupply will become famous soon enough. (+50) isupply will become famous soon enough. (+50) isupply will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i workout in the morning around 5 am so would this be possible for me to do

asto_86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) asto_86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) asto_86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) asto_86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) asto_86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) asto_86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) asto_86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) asto_86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) asto_86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) asto_86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) asto_86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by isupply View Post
    i workout in the morning around 5 am so would this be possible for me to do
    Ya it's possible, if you can handle not havin much to eat after a workout. Ori says a small whey shake is fine throughout the undereating phase.. No more than 300 calories worth though. I workout right before my meal because I am soo used to always eating something after I lift, I would be screwed if I tried lifting in the morning as I would be craving all day. You can workout whenever though, wouldn't be completely optimal IMO

asto_86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) asto_86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) asto_86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) asto_86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) asto_86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) asto_86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) asto_86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) asto_86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) asto_86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) asto_86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) asto_86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by PearlSoap View Post
    hey guys, I just wanted to ask,

- is this basically fasting during the day and then eating non-stop for 2 hours before bed?

- if a bodybuilder needs 200g of protein daily, would he be eating this in those 2 hours...because how can that be digested when all eaten in that short period of time?

- how would one on the warrior diet time their workouts? What if I want to do cardio in the morning?
    Yes that's the basic gist of it.. If you need 200 grams then eat it during your meal. I assure you your body absorbs it all, I have atleast 200g's for mine and everything is going great.

I do my cardio in the morning, and when I get home I drink a small whey shake of about 20g's. I lift in the evening though right before my meal

Achilles- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Achilles- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Achilles- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Achilles- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Achilles- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Achilles- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Achilles- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Achilles- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Achilles- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Achilles- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Achilles- has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    hey, guys how do you stuff that much food down in one sitting. even if i havn't eaten in 8 hours i still can only stuff as much as i normally would.
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends" - One Stab, Legends of The Fall

"I try to **** once a week with no fap in between. Bishes love my passion. No fap is Spartan." -ErsatzSpartan

lol oh boy. i have red blocks. well i got news for you ****er, Gumby was green, and Gumby was a *******. cheeriy on mate. at the end of the day your still 152lbs lolz were had.-EHPMH400

Originally Posted by Achilles- View Post
    hey, guys how do you stuff that much food down in one sitting. even if i havn't eaten in 8 hours i still can only stuff as much as i normally would.
    A big stomach..

I eat it pretty casually actually. I'll be eating one thing while I cook the next. Stuffing my face equals upset stomach in my case. I chew thouroughly to help digestion in the most possible way

PearlSoap has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PearlSoap has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PearlSoap has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PearlSoap has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PearlSoap has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PearlSoap has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PearlSoap has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PearlSoap has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PearlSoap has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PearlSoap has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PearlSoap has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by asto_86 View Post
    Yes that's the basic gist of it.. If you need 200 grams then eat it during your meal. I assure you your body absorbs it all, I have atleast 200g's for mine and everything is going great.

I do my cardio in the morning, and when I get home I drink a small whey shake of about 20g's. I lift in the evening though right before my meal
    thank you so much for those answers, really am looking forward to starting the diet.

How do you feel after your morning cardio and having only a small whey shake with that? Don't you feel your blood sugar levels going real low? Also what cardio are you doing in the morning?

ilove2run is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ilove2run is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ilove2run is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ilove2run is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ilove2run is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ilove2run is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ilove2run is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ilove2run is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ilove2run is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ilove2run is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ilove2run is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Not to bomb-bard you with questions asto lol, BUT.......

Was wondering what your thoughts are on Morning Workouts and "somewhat" folllowing this diet? How long is the fasting window? Is it 16,18,20 hrs?

Reason i ask this is i workout in the morning, but never hungry throughout the day. So idk if i do get any of the benefits from the actual "fast" itself. I might try Eat-Stop-Eat one of these days, but usually i will fast roughly 7-8 hrs probably throughtout the day, due to I eat in the morning around my workout, then i dont consume food until roughly 6pm (not hungry lol, dont know why, just not)

Thanks for advice
    Blog:
    http://dyldahl.wordpress.com/
    Reviews:
    (1) MyPro Impact Whey Protein - http://tinyurl.com/pr8glg9
    (2) MT Essential Series – 100% Platinum Whey - http://tinyurl.com/ofzxzwf
    (3) MP Arnold Series – Arnold Iron Pack - http://tinyurl.com/ps6m6x3
    (4) Animal [UN] Juiced Amino's [Enhanced BCAA] - http://tinyurl.com/pe745q9
    (5) PF Greens Freak [Gf] - http://tinyurl.com/mew47vc
    (6) MF Advanced Protein - http://tinyurl.com/qceh5mq
    (7) Cellucor C4 (4th Gen) - http://tinyurl.com/of8uznw

thank you so much for those answers, really am looking forward to starting the diet.

How do you feel after your morning cardio and having only a small whey shake with that? Don't you feel your blood sugar levels going real low? Also what cardio are you doing in the morning?
    No prob!

I'm training for a marathon actually.. 18 weeks out. I ran 5 miles the other morning and felt fantastic! Seriously, with all those nutrients on tap that I ate the night before, cardio is going better than ever. Waaay more productive than when I was eating 6 meals a day.

The shake afterwords I could honestly do without, but it's recommended in the book for endurance athletes, so I may as well follow it to a T

Fasting Intermittently dj_tiesto's Avatar
    dj_tiesto is on a distinguished road. (+10) dj_tiesto is on a distinguished road. (+10) dj_tiesto is on a distinguished road. (+10) dj_tiesto is on a distinguished road. (+10) dj_tiesto is on a distinguished road. (+10) dj_tiesto is on a distinguished road. (+10) dj_tiesto is on a distinguished road. (+10) dj_tiesto is on a distinguished road. (+10) dj_tiesto is on a distinguished road. (+10) dj_tiesto is on a distinguished road. (+10) dj_tiesto is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Achilles- View Post
    I surprise myself every night with the sheer amount of food I consume in one sitting.
    "There's no abracadabra, wave a magic wand, get the results you're looking for. Harry Potter isn't going to take off his invisibility cloak and give you a potion that Professor Snape whipped up that will make you buff in 60 seconds or your money back. You've got to work your ass off" - VikingMan

Dogmatic, highly-specific training, and nutrition protocols are unnecessary and can negatively effect motivation.

Originally Posted by ilove2run View Post
    Not to bomb-bard you with questions asto lol, BUT.......

Was wondering what your thoughts are on Morning Workouts and "somewhat" folllowing this diet? How long is the fasting window? Is it 16,18,20 hrs?

Reason i ask this is i workout in the morning, but never hungry throughout the day. So idk if i do get any of the benefits from the actual "fast" itself. I might try Eat-Stop-Eat one of these days, but usually i will fast roughly 7-8 hrs probably throughtout the day, due to I eat in the morning around my workout, then i dont consume food until roughly 6pm (not hungry lol, dont know why, just not)

Thanks for advice
    Like I said, morning workouts are great! As far as how long you fast.. It's really not a set in stone, but basically at the end of your day in the evening where you can relax and eat to your content, then relax until you eventually go to sleep. My meal always starts right after lifting somewhere around 5-7pm

ilove2run is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ilove2run is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ilove2run is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ilove2run is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ilove2run is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ilove2run is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ilove2run is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ilove2run is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ilove2run is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ilove2run is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ilove2run is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Like I said, morning workouts are great! As far as how long you fast.. It's really not a set in stone, but basically at the end of your day in the evening where you can relax and eat to your content, then relax until you eventually go to sleep. My meal always starts right after lifting somewhere around 5-7pm
    totaly agree with this, due to when i was eating roughly every 3hrs i hated it lol. never was hungry when it was time to eat again. Also now having larger meals, you can make more exoctic things and have them taste a lot better hah, instead of a little piece of chicken some veggies and a handful of nuts, now you can have a whole chicken w/lots of nuts and lots of veggies (& cheese )
    Blog:
    http://dyldahl.wordpress.com/
    Reviews:
    (1) MyPro Impact Whey Protein - http://tinyurl.com/pr8glg9
    (2) MT Essential Series – 100% Platinum Whey - http://tinyurl.com/ofzxzwf
    (3) MP Arnold Series – Arnold Iron Pack - http://tinyurl.com/ps6m6x3
    (4) Animal [UN] Juiced Amino's [Enhanced BCAA] - http://tinyurl.com/pe745q9
    (5) PF Greens Freak [Gf] - http://tinyurl.com/mew47vc
    (6) MF Advanced Protein - http://tinyurl.com/qceh5mq
    (7) Cellucor C4 (4th Gen) - http://tinyurl.com/of8uznw

darscogre is just really nice. (+1000) darscogre is just really nice. (+1000) darscogre is just really nice. (+1000) darscogre is just really nice. (+1000) darscogre is just really nice. (+1000) darscogre is just really nice. (+1000) darscogre is just really nice. (+1000) darscogre is just really nice. (+1000) darscogre is just really nice. (+1000) darscogre is just really nice. (+1000) darscogre is just really nice. (+1000)

All You Can Eat Sushi on Warrior Diet?

What do you guys think of going for "All You Can Eat Sushi" for the one big evening meal on the Warrior Diet?? Can pretty easily consume a couple thousand calories there especially when hungry.

Originally Posted by darscogre View Post
    What do you guys think of going for "All You Can Eat Sushi" for the one big evening meal on the Warrior Diet?? Can pretty easily consume a couple thousand calories there especially when hungry.
    buffet type places are something that I plan to take advantage of..

No prob!

I'm training for a marathon actually.. 18 weeks out. I ran 5 miles the other morning and felt fantastic! Seriously, with all those nutrients on tap that I ate the night before, cardio is going better than ever. Waaay more productive than when I was eating 6 meals a day.

The shake afterwords I could honestly do without, but it's recommended in the book for endurance athletes, so I may as well follow it to a T
    hahaha i love it I'm itching to start the diet, in the Christmas spirit!

bro good luck in your marathon, I CANNOT believe you do that much cardio and only have a whey shake afterwards...also what are you eating for those 2 hours in the evening, I would be interested to know.

UWBodybuilding is just really nice. (+1000) UWBodybuilding is just really nice. (+1000) UWBodybuilding is just really nice. (+1000) UWBodybuilding is just really nice. (+1000) UWBodybuilding is just really nice. (+1000) UWBodybuilding is just really nice. (+1000) UWBodybuilding is just really nice. (+1000) UWBodybuilding is just really nice. (+1000) UWBodybuilding is just really nice. (+1000) UWBodybuilding is just really nice. (+1000) UWBodybuilding is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'm going to be attempting "The Big Fat Ugly" tonight against my friend. Wish me luck

"Conjured up by the Fat Sandwich Company, the Big Fat Ugly weighs six pounds and contains two rolls, four cheeseburgers, a double cheesesteak, a chicken cheesesteak, gyro meat, grilled chicken, bacon, sausage, mozzarella sticks, chicken fingers, chicken nuggets, mac n cheese bites, fried mushrooms, jalapeño poppers, pizza bites, onion rings, hash browns, American cheese, mayo, and ketchup. Eat it in 15 minutes and it's free."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7X5TZaWTAKg

hahaha i love it I'm itching to start the diet, in the Christmas spirit!

bro good luck in your marathon, I CANNOT believe you do that much cardio and only have a whey shake afterwards...also what are you eating for those 2 hours in the evening, I would be interested to know.
    Thanks dude! It's gonna be great!

This evening my meal is lined up as follows:

1 bag of spinach salad with a cucumber no dressing
    15 oz chicken breast
    12 oz asparagus
    9 eggs (1 whole)
    200g blueberries
    54 almonds
    14oz sweet potato
    EDIT*** 3 scoops of protein

depending on how I feel after that, I will either call it good or I will have some oatmeal

total cals: 2100
    pro 206g
    cho 180g
    fat 62g
    Last edited by asto_86; 12-18-2009 at 01:05 PM.

Originally Posted by UWBodybuilding View Post
    I'm going to be attempting "The Big Fat Ugly" tonight against my friend. Wish me luck

"Conjured up by the Fat Sandwich Company, the Big Fat Ugly weighs six pounds and contains two rolls, four cheeseburgers, a double cheesesteak, a chicken cheesesteak, gyro meat, grilled chicken, bacon, sausage, mozzarella sticks, chicken fingers, chicken nuggets, mac n cheese bites, fried mushrooms, jalape?o poppers, pizza bites, onion rings, hash browns, American cheese, mayo, and ketchup. Eat it in 15 minutes and it's free."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7X5TZaWTAKg
    Dude!! We have a fatsandwich down the road an I always wanted to do it!
    Last thing I had the was the fat milf sandwich over a year ago.. Goooood stuff

good luck!!

Itis1760 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Itis1760 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Itis1760 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Itis1760 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Itis1760 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Itis1760 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Itis1760 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Itis1760 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Itis1760 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Itis1760 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Itis1760 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    giving the warrior diet a go... so far i did chest and back this morning, and then 30 mins HIIT on the treadmille...

had 1/3 cup of oats with 1/4 cup of mixed berries for breakfast... just had "lunch" a min ago and it was a grape fruit... for dinner my mom is making chicken pasta and veggies.. i plan on cooking a steak during the afternoon and then eating the steak before dinner, or after dinner...

anyone see any problems with that? should be my typical meals for the next 3 weeks... during the day im drinking a ton of green tea and water
    Every day im shufflin!

Originally Posted by Itis1760 View Post
    giving the warrior diet a go... so far i did chest and back this morning, and then 30 mins HIIT on the treadmille...

had 1/3 cup of oats with 1/4 cup of mixed berries for breakfast... just had "lunch" a min ago and it was a grape fruit... for dinner my mom is making chicken pasta and veggies.. i plan on cooking a steak during the afternoon and then eating the steak before dinner, or after dinner...

anyone see any problems with that? should be my typical meals for the next 3 weeks... during the day im drinking a ton of green tea and water
    If you have to workout in the morning, that's the way to eat after it.. Good job. I'd eat the steak before with raw salad before moms dinner

Itis1760 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Itis1760 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Itis1760 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Itis1760 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Itis1760 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Itis1760 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Itis1760 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Itis1760 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Itis1760 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Itis1760 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Itis1760 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    haha went to a buffet the other night back home and scared my friend with how much i could eat... had 4 plates total of food

had a steak, burbon chicken, meatloaf, and a mini cheeseburger (plate 1)
    3 huge heads of broccoli, some stuffing, and some sweet/sour shrimp (plate 2)
    large portion of steamed spinnich and baby carrots, and a roll (plate 3)
    piece of pumpkin pie, piece of carrot cake, pound cake with bannana pudding, a chocolate cookie, some peach cobbler, a brownie, and another roll (plate 4)

gained 4 lbs from food (165 to 169lbs)
    Every day im shufflin!

UWBodybuilding is just really nice. (+1000) UWBodybuilding is just really nice. (+1000) UWBodybuilding is just really nice. (+1000) UWBodybuilding is just really nice. (+1000) UWBodybuilding is just really nice. (+1000) UWBodybuilding is just really nice. (+1000) UWBodybuilding is just really nice. (+1000) UWBodybuilding is just really nice. (+1000) UWBodybuilding is just really nice. (+1000) UWBodybuilding is just really nice. (+1000) UWBodybuilding is just really nice. (+1000)
    haha went to a buffet the other night back home and scared my friend with how much i could eat... had 4 plates total of food

piece of pumpkin pie, piece of carrot cake, pound cake with bannana pudding, a chocolate cookie, some peach cobbler, a brownie, and another roll (plate 4)

Most excellent

Although, I'm always a sucker for the taco bars at some buffets.

Good golly where'd you go golden corral? Lol, quite a variety there

So guys, something I think that is very much worth noting in this thread is the absolutely mind blowing record breaking dumps you will take if maintained. I have been eating like this for nearly a week and have been wondering where this food has been going.. Today I found out and I must say that I am very very glad that I have been eating my veggies otherwise there would have been hell to pay for my rectum. At about noon today, first warrior size dump was released.. Biggest I have ever experienced, and in one piece, lol. Notice I said first? That's right because about 10 minutes ago I released a second warrior size dump that was equally if not more impressive than the first.. I was seriously proud when I came out of the bathroom each time, so much that it put a smile on my face.

In conclusion, for you poor saps not eating your veggies and skipping straight to your meat and potatos... You've been warned.. And may god have mercy on your colons.

Thanks dude! It's gonna be great!

This evening my meal is lined up as follows:

1 bag of spinach salad with a cucumber no dressing
    15 oz chicken breast
    12 oz asparagus
    9 eggs (1 whole)
    200g blueberries
    54 almonds
    14oz sweet potato
    EDIT*** 3 scoops of protein

depending on how I feel after that, I will either call it good or I will have some oatmeal

total cals: 2100
    pro 206g
    cho 180g
    fat 62g
    man that selection of food sounds damn nutritous. so how long does it take to eat all that?

Also, do you eat in any special order...like protein first, then fat then carbs? Or is it a free-for-all!?

Bro, can you also let me know some stuff. What do you do during the day in terms of eating? Do you just drink water?

man that selection of food sounds damn nutritous. so how long does it take to eat all that?

Also, do you eat in any special order...like protein first, then fat then carbs? Or is it a free-for-all!?

Bro, can you also let me know some stuff. What do you do during the day in terms of eating? Do you just drink water?
    I eat it in the order listed and it takes about 1.5 hours start to finish. During the day I drink a gallon of water and go about my business

I eat it in the order listed and it takes about 1.5 hours start to finish. During the day I drink a gallon of water and go about my business
    bro i love you, enuff said.

can you link me to the warrior diet pdf or ebook?

bro i love you, enuff said.

can you link me to the warrior diet pdf or ebook?
    Nah man, I don't know where it is.. I paid 10 bucks for the kindle version of it on my iPhone and paid 12 for the paperback as a Christmas gift

Good golly where'd you go golden corral? Lol, quite a variety there
    yeah i was at GC... lol
    Every day im shufflin!