Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Professional Powerhouse TheChest's Avatar
    TheChest is just really nice. (+1000) TheChest is just really nice. (+1000) TheChest is just really nice. (+1000) TheChest is just really nice. (+1000) TheChest is just really nice. (+1000) TheChest is just really nice. (+1000) TheChest is just really nice. (+1000) TheChest is just really nice. (+1000) TheChest is just really nice. (+1000) TheChest is just really nice. (+1000) TheChest is just really nice. (+1000)
    I was doing heavy powercleans the other day and this fat old guy came up to me between my sets and asks me if I've ever hurt my back doing powercleans. I said no. Then he told me I shouldn't do powercleans because I will hurt my back...

1. You're a fat old man who shouldn't be doing powercleans because chances are, it wasn't the powercleans that hurt your back, it was the lack of lower back/core stability you possess due to your ignorance of the importance of working your core.

2. It's not my first day doing powercleans. My form is good due to years and years and years of practice and proper instruction. Good form = no injury.

3. I've powercleaned more weight in my years than you will ever see in your entire life (maybe an exaggeration)

4. I hate you, don't ever talk to me during my workout again.
    AKA TheBack.

Registered User trance__dreamer's Avatar
    trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Cool

Originally Posted by TheChest View Post
    4. I hate you, don't ever talk to me during my workout again.
    aaaaahaha. fckin' lol. i say that, too. xD

zalesguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) zalesguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) zalesguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) zalesguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) zalesguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) zalesguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) zalesguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) zalesguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) zalesguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) zalesguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) zalesguy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    The guy with the jogger shorts who reads a newspaper article in between sets. He's a real pain.
    Blood DIEmonds are not forever.

JeepCreeper is just really nice. (+1000) JeepCreeper is just really nice. (+1000) JeepCreeper is just really nice. (+1000) JeepCreeper is just really nice. (+1000) JeepCreeper is just really nice. (+1000) JeepCreeper is just really nice. (+1000) JeepCreeper is just really nice. (+1000) JeepCreeper is just really nice. (+1000) JeepCreeper is just really nice. (+1000) JeepCreeper is just really nice. (+1000) JeepCreeper is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by askthetrainer View Post
    May every guy who pisses on a toilet seat die a horrible drowning in a giant pool of piss death!
    Where I work, some a-holes can't hit the urinal. There is always a puddle under it. Either someone has a very short dick or a very large belly or both. There is also **** splatter on the rim of the toilet, sometimes blood splatter too. I pity the cleaning lady.

Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by JeepCreeper View Post
    Where I work, some a-holes can't hit the urinal. There is always a puddle under it. Either someone has a very short dick or a very large belly or both. There is also **** splatter on the rim of the toilet, sometimes blood splatter too. I pity the cleaning lady.
    oh man, that's gross!
    Sept of Baelor was an inside job. Wildfire can't melt stone masonry.

Poseidon09 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Poseidon09 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Poseidon09 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ahhhh i love the posts! i dont know about the rest of you, but i can't stand the ones who do bent over dumbell rows and lean on the weights on the rack or the one's who put their feet on the bottom row of dumbells when doing incline dumbell presses. i see them bring the bench that much closer so they can put their feet on the weights so nobody else can grab anything.

also, this is the same kid i heard say to his buddy, "i don't need to work out my legs because i walk around all day and i'm always going up and down stairs" wtf?!?? ughhhh

Richoss will become famous soon enough. (+50) Richoss will become famous soon enough. (+50) Richoss will become famous soon enough. (+50) Richoss will become famous soon enough. (+50) Richoss will become famous soon enough. (+50) Richoss will become famous soon enough. (+50) Richoss will become famous soon enough. (+50) Richoss will become famous soon enough. (+50) Richoss will become famous soon enough. (+50) Richoss will become famous soon enough. (+50) Richoss will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    one day i was doing bench press, and there was this old frail guy doing step ups on a bench next to my bench. on my 4th set, where the weight is getting heavy (for my size), this old man must of lost balance after stepping down off the bench and he thought to grab hold of my barbell to regain balance. This would of been fine if the barbell was racked, but, i had the barbell over my chest! I was lucky enough to keep hold of it, this could of ended very badly.

this was dangerous and it appeared he was struggling to do this exercise, so why he didnt do it in a different area of the gym, i dont know. i didnt yell at him, but he always seems to be at the gym when i am, i always cringe when its bench day and he is there

surely there is etiquette in the gym that states "Don't grab hold of a barbell that's is above someone elses chest"
    Last edited by Richoss; 11-15-2009 at 03:59 PM.
    Richoss' Training Journal
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=390444731&posted=1#post390444731

nicksade has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Definitely guys that use the restroom and dont wash there hands (with soap)
    then theres the guys that think running there hands through the water for 2 seconds without soap gets them off the hook......

The worst is the old guys in the locker room that have there johnson hangin out butt naked while they brush teeth, dry hair, start conversations etc. and they make absolutely zero effort to cover up.......

OTM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OTM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OTM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OTM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OTM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OTM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OTM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OTM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OTM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OTM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OTM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    The guy who sits on the equipment yacking on his cell phone - I just point to the equipment and ask to work in, but my wife won't confront them. It screws up some of her workouts. The wife and I don't always train at the same time, but I'm hoping for the opportunity to confront one of these thoughtless a$$holes when she's training.

People piss me off.

krisnobles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Keltron View Post
    I hate the fxcktards who make the makeshift t-bar row w/an oly bar and v-handle and a corner of the wall... 90% of them just leave it there when they're done.

Also, why.... for the fxcking love of all things holy can't these dipshxts keep the collars in pairs? They're used in pairs so I don't see why one could be near the squat cage while the other one is over in East Bumblefxck!

Shoes in the sauna.. shoes in the steam room... Jesus Son Of Mary do you not have any common sense? Screw being polite to other people.. what about YOU!!??!! Do you really want the dog shxt you stepped on this morning to be all up in the humidity??

Leaving the faucet on.... You ungrateful little bastard, do you know that there are people in this world... no fxck that.. people in THIS COUNTRY that don't have running water? How much more energy does it take to push the damn handle down? When there is an apocalyptic war and you have to wash your dishes in the same water you used to clean your underwear, then you'll know the value of running water.

Oh and you sons-of-bitches that bring your stupid 45lb plates over to the ab benches and back extension stations. Why can'tyou put the damn thing back??? But more imporantly, why haven't you realized that in the 2 years that youve been doing this, your belly and love handles have gone nowhere!??!?!!?

May all you bastards die a slow and untimely death...

Originally Posted by askthetrainer View Post
    May every guy who pisses on a toilet seat die a horrible drowning in a giant pool of piss death!
    Originally Posted by gspsilva View Post
    U mad brah?

i jus hate when people have massive ass sweat stains on the benchs or machines and jus leave it there
    Originally Posted by broad.stance View Post
    Generally: Guys who use the urinal and then rush back out to the floor without washing their hands. Suddenly I become the freak for liberally spraying down equipment because I don't want to catch their crotch-rot.

Specifically: Witnessed a guy squatting a massive amount of weight, and when finished vomited next to the rack and promptly moved onto the vertical leg press as if nothing happened.
    Originally Posted by meanmo View Post
    Im going with the guys that casually hang out in the locker room nude and and also shave while nude with their junk up against the sink everyone shares. Man, I hate that ****...

Ya'll have me LMAO!!!

BasRutten is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BasRutten is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BasRutten is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BasRutten is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BasRutten is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BasRutten is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BasRutten is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BasRutten is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BasRutten is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BasRutten is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BasRutten is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Thumbs down

Originally Posted by OTM View Post
    The guy who sits on the equipment yacking on his cell phone - I'm hoping for the opportunity to confront one of these thoughtless a$$holes when she's training.

People piss me off.
    64 year old tough guy alert!!!

mlandis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mlandis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mlandis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mlandis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mlandis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mlandis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mlandis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mlandis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mlandis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mlandis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mlandis has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by broad.stance View Post
    Specifically: Witnessed a guy squatting a massive amount of weight, and when finished vomited next to the rack and promptly moved onto the vertical leg press as if nothing happened.
    WTF!! Too funny.

bossanova will become famous soon enough. (+50) bossanova will become famous soon enough. (+50) bossanova will become famous soon enough. (+50) bossanova will become famous soon enough. (+50) bossanova will become famous soon enough. (+50) bossanova will become famous soon enough. (+50) bossanova will become famous soon enough. (+50) bossanova will become famous soon enough. (+50) bossanova will become famous soon enough. (+50) bossanova will become famous soon enough. (+50) bossanova will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by mikeyd907 View Post
    Not a trainer, but just a proper d00d:

Piss on teh toiler seat like a couple of you said, OMG, if you can't aim, sit.

Or at least clean it up.

But there's this old retired guy who's at the gym everyday (as am I as of late), but he does maybe an hour of cardio, lifts, then does another hour of cardio. Good shape.
    But have you noticed, it's the old guy's who're just a little TOO comfortable with you?

So after going to this gym for a couple of weeks he makes mention that he sees me all the time, I joke that he must live here..etc etc.
    I'm at the sink mixing my PWO shake and taking supps.. he hooks his leg up on the counter and starts blow drying his balls and is sitting there yapping at me.

Worst. Scene. Evar.

I win.

wow.

what did you say to him ?
    The man who sees the invisible will do the impossible. We cannot be defeated because we refuse to admit defeat. No force on earth can oppose us. Like the starving wolf, we will die before we will back down. We do not believe- We know !

Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm

dracomuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dracomuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dracomuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dracomuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dracomuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dracomuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dracomuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dracomuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dracomuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dracomuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dracomuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    This stuff is so funny I'm almost cryin! I agree and see it all. Wouldn't it be great if we all had our own gym with our own rules and could kick out the dumb.

Diablomeister is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Diablomeister is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Diablomeister is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Diablomeister is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Diablomeister is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Diablomeister is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Diablomeister is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Diablomeister is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Diablomeister is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Diablomeister is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Diablomeister is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    how about the guys who use the the equipement to hold everything they wore to the gym, or ppl who generally just leave their **** everywhere, water bottles and a noteboke where your working is ok, but jackets, phones, keys, the contents of your trunk......you get it.

oh and the 70 year old ladies at wear sports bras...the white ones..........yeah, ive seen enough.
    Originally Posted by Tiffany Wantsmore

A lie to get yourself out of trouble is way different to a lie designed to not hurt someone's feelings.

Originally Posted by Curtiz

woman logic, gotta love it

BSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) BSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) BSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) BSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) BSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) BSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) BSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) BSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) BSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) BSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) BSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Some of you may disagree with this one:

There are a couple of trainers that hold a circuit training class at PRIME TIME every weekday. No big deal, exept they put signs on about 10 of the treadmills reserving them for an hour DURING PRIME TIME. Still not such a big deal, exept only about 2-4 people take the class, and they are on the treadmills only ONCE during the 7 or 8 part circuit. I just laugh at the sign and get on the treadmill anyway, but I used to train with them and they won't really tell me **** because they know that I know that what they are doing is BS. However, I would be really pissed if I was a member and never got to work on the treadmill because some trainers "need" them for about 5 minutes out of a prime time hour.

Gator87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gator87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gator87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gator87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gator87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gator87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gator87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gator87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gator87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gator87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gator87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Cool

Originally Posted by mdmass06 View Post
    I had a guy ask me what I bench and my advice for a good chest routine. I told him that I dont flat bench anymore and that I prefer incline barbell pressing as my bread and butter so to speak (i do some flat dumbell pressing but not barbell presses, just uncomfortable for my shoulder, dumbells are better) I said I feel like I hit my chest better with inclines as the most important lift of my routine. The ******* then started to rip on my thoughts and said in a mocking "yeah benching is no good, it just build dense muslce" or something like that he said. Anyway I said that "I preferred to it do this, I didnt say you had to do it this way" and then I told him "just remember you were the one asking me for advice and how much I lift, nobody was coming up to your little ass asking you for advice and bench numbers"

Dude had nothing to say to that, his buddy was with him too. His friend was actually quite respectful and even kind of looked at his disrespectful buddy and shook his head and chuckled.
    Fixed. Sorry, I can't help myself sometimes...
    ئەنسیکلۆپێدیایFlorida Gators Crewئەنسیکلۆپێدیای

Nick041881 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nick041881 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nick041881 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nick041881 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nick041881 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nick041881 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nick041881 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nick041881 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nick041881 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nick041881 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nick041881 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Shadow boxers piss me off. The gym mirror is not place for UFC style antics.

Registered User sarasunnysideup's Avatar
    sarasunnysideup has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sarasunnysideup has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sarasunnysideup has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sarasunnysideup has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sarasunnysideup has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sarasunnysideup has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sarasunnysideup has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sarasunnysideup has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sarasunnysideup has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sarasunnysideup has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sarasunnysideup has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by mattyv View Post
    i'm not a trainer but i have to share this with everyone. I work out at 5:00 am and every morning there is a gentleman that is about 75 years old, and never brings a towel to dry off with after he showers, and everyday he props his leg up on the sink and blow dries his package for about 5 minutes
    lmao!!!!

Registered User sarasunnysideup's Avatar
    sarasunnysideup has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sarasunnysideup has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sarasunnysideup has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sarasunnysideup has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sarasunnysideup has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sarasunnysideup has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sarasunnysideup has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sarasunnysideup has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sarasunnysideup has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sarasunnysideup has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sarasunnysideup has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Poseidon09 View Post
    ahhhh i love the posts! i dont know about the rest of you, but i can't stand the ones who do bent over dumbell rows and lean on the weights on the rack or the one's who put their feet on the bottom row of dumbells when doing incline dumbell presses. i see them bring the bench that much closer so they can put their feet on the weights so nobody else can grab anything.

also, this is the same kid i heard say to his buddy, "i don't need to work out my legs because i walk around all day and i'm always going up and down stairs" wtf?!?? ughhhh
    I haaaate when they just lean on the weights because I have to wait to get my dumb bells.

RevSpunkwater is not very well liked. (-100) RevSpunkwater is not very well liked. (-100) RevSpunkwater is not very well liked. (-100) RevSpunkwater is not very well liked. (-100) RevSpunkwater is not very well liked. (-100) RevSpunkwater is not very well liked. (-100) RevSpunkwater is not very well liked. (-100) RevSpunkwater is not very well liked. (-100) RevSpunkwater is not very well liked. (-100) RevSpunkwater is not very well liked. (-100) RevSpunkwater is not very well liked. (-100)
    There's one experience that comes to mind, and when I think about it, it really pisses me off. My friend and I were training at Lifetime Fitness in Canton, MI about a year ago, and we loaded some plates on the T-bar. My friend went to get a drink of water and I went to an empty rack to grab another plate. Meanwhile, a personal trainer who could CLEARLY see we were using the T-bar, he just rips our plates off so a bunch of girls could do their nonsense "workout" with him.

We didn't sweat it, we just went to barbell rows instead. But the day after, I cancelled my membership and never looked back.

HughJomo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HughJomo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HughJomo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HughJomo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HughJomo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HughJomo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HughJomo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HughJomo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HughJomo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HughJomo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HughJomo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    There was once time that I attempted my daily stretching routine in the corner of the main gymnasium area, where the mats and such are located. There were three men who were using kettleballs thrwoing them forth and back, and they were quite close in proximity to me. More than one time, the ball came close to my stretching area, and this was a ver heavy ball mind you; my hands may have been crushed. I tried to deter them with mean staring but did not say anything. I believe if this happens again I will be going to managers and complain.

Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by HughJomo View Post
    There was once time that I attempted my daily stretching routine in the corner of the main gymnasium area, where the mats and such are located. There were three men who were using kettleballs thrwoing them forth and back, and they were quite close in proximity to me. More than one time, the ball came close to my stretching area, and this was a ver heavy ball mind you; my hands may have been crushed. I tried to deter them with mean staring but did not say anything. I believe if this happens again I will be going to managers and complain.
    Notsureiftrolling.html
    Sept of Baelor was an inside job. Wildfire can't melt stone masonry.

5-20-2017 NPC Optimum C Cronos1247's Avatar
    Cronos1247 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cronos1247 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cronos1247 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cronos1247 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cronos1247 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cronos1247 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cronos1247 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cronos1247 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cronos1247 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cronos1247 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cronos1247 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Curling in the power cage annoys me to NO end.

Doing cable flies during prime time using both pulleys also pisses me off. Why can't people be considerate and opt to just do flies on the standalone cable machines? Because there's no mirror right in front of it?

Maybe I'm just over considerate of others when it's crowded. I always offer to let people work in with me if it's crowded and I can tell they are waiting to use the machine.
    MTS Nutrition Houston rep.
    "No BS, no hype. Just results."

Upcoming show NPC Optimum Classics: 5-20-2017

"I don't believe in following any one training style. I couldn't tell what DC or H.I.T. or FST-7 entail. I have no clue and really don't give a ****. I go to the gym to train hard. I don't need to follow a ****ing "program" to do that." - Evan Centopani

Bobby45512 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bobby45512 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bobby45512 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bobby45512 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bobby45512 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bobby45512 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bobby45512 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bobby45512 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bobby45512 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bobby45512 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bobby45512 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Cronos1247 View Post
    Curling in the power cage annoys me to NO end.

Doing cable flies during prime time using both pulleys also pisses me off. Why can't people be considerate and opt to just do flies on the standalone cable machines? Because there's no mirror right in front of it?

Maybe I'm just over considerate of others when it's crowded. I always offer to let people work in with me if it's crowded and I can tell they are waiting to use the machine.
    Where in Sl do you work out? I'm at lifetime.

Ross6688 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ross6688 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ross6688 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ross6688 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ross6688 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ross6688 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ross6688 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ross6688 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ross6688 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ross6688 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ross6688 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    As a trainer I hate it when people show up late and then expect me to run them over into another client's time slot.

I also saw a fight almost happen the other day b/c of poor gym etiquette. A guy was doing curls in the squat rack (of course) and he left to go fill his water bottle. Another guy came up to the rack and started setting it up for squats b/c the curler didn't leave a towel or anything there. He came back and said he was still using it and the squatter asked what for. When the curler told him curls he said "on the squat rack? Are you F***ing kidding me?" They had an argument and the curler ended up walking away to curl on a bench press.
    It ended up nicely though b/c a set later the squatter went over and shook his hand and apologized for calling him out like that. As much as I hate people that curl in the squat rack you can still approach them with some better than he did.
    ++ Positive Crew ++

W8sB4dates is not very well liked. (-100) W8sB4dates is not very well liked. (-100) W8sB4dates is not very well liked. (-100) W8sB4dates is not very well liked. (-100) W8sB4dates is not very well liked. (-100) W8sB4dates is not very well liked. (-100) W8sB4dates is not very well liked. (-100) W8sB4dates is not very well liked. (-100) W8sB4dates is not very well liked. (-100) W8sB4dates is not very well liked. (-100) W8sB4dates is not very well liked. (-100)
    Anyone curling less than 120lbs with an olympic bar from one of the benches or squat racks when there are fixed barbells of that same weight available with plenty of room to use them.
    "Muscles and Motorcycles never go out of style"

5-20-2017 NPC Optimum C Cronos1247's Avatar
    Cronos1247 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cronos1247 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cronos1247 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cronos1247 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cronos1247 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cronos1247 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cronos1247 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cronos1247 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cronos1247 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cronos1247 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cronos1247 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Bobby45512 View Post
    Where in Sl do you work out? I'm at lifetime.
    I live right by Lifetime (I'm in New Territory) but I work out at 24 Hour at the Dairy Ashford exit.
    MTS Nutrition Houston rep.
    "No BS, no hype. Just results."

Upcoming show NPC Optimum Classics: 5-20-2017

"I don't believe in following any one training style. I couldn't tell what DC or H.I.T. or FST-7 entail. I have no clue and really don't give a ****. I go to the gym to train hard. I don't need to follow a ****ing "program" to do that." - Evan Centopani

PieceAMind is just really nice. (+1000) PieceAMind is just really nice. (+1000) PieceAMind is just really nice. (+1000) PieceAMind is just really nice. (+1000) PieceAMind is just really nice. (+1000) PieceAMind is just really nice. (+1000) PieceAMind is just really nice. (+1000) PieceAMind is just really nice. (+1000) PieceAMind is just really nice. (+1000) PieceAMind is just really nice. (+1000) PieceAMind is just really nice. (+1000)
    People who talk to you after every set when you have headphones on. I'm a trainer so I have to be respectful to the members (small-medium sized gym) but you can clearly see I'm trying to focus...is your story about your weightlifting injury that happened 25 years ago more important today then it was the first 15 times you mentioned it? I work 5-8 hour shifts every day where i'm more than happy to listen..this is MY time, f**k off
    NY Giants - Knicks - Mets.

***Tom Clancy's: The Division "Kill all betas"/Survival of the Fittest*** Crew

Misc NBA Fantasy 4.0 1st Place.
    Misc MBA Fantasy Basketball 1st Place

Breaking Bad Fan
    SOA Fan
    Walking Dead Fan

shapetime will become famous soon enough. (+50) shapetime will become famous soon enough. (+50) shapetime will become famous soon enough. (+50) shapetime will become famous soon enough. (+50) shapetime will become famous soon enough. (+50) shapetime will become famous soon enough. (+50) shapetime will become famous soon enough. (+50) shapetime will become famous soon enough. (+50) shapetime will become famous soon enough. (+50) shapetime will become famous soon enough. (+50) shapetime will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Alright, just last Sunday I was at the gym with a buddy and we were working incline DB to pushups as a set. We actually had a older guy come up to us and continue to tell us how much he hates pushups after playing football in high school and how many pushups the coach made him do. He asked how many we were doing and then continued to double the number we said and told us the times when he had to do that many, in the heat of the sun, in full pads, and helmet, 85 times ! ! He then said that he is working on strengthening the knee surgery he had 10 years ago. OK dude, I get it, you've done nothing thru the years but relived the workouts from high school, and it shows ! ! Stop living in the past and let us workout already.