Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Walshie89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Walshie89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Walshie89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Walshie89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Walshie89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Walshie89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Walshie89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Walshie89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Walshie89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Walshie89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Walshie89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i like turtles
    Last edited by Walshie89; 12-09-2008 at 12:22 PM.
    Ohh, it's the deep burn. Oh, it's so deep. Oh, I can barely lift my right arm 'cause I did so many. I don't know if you heard me counting. I did over a thousand.

chrisjd will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrisjd will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrisjd will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrisjd will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrisjd will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrisjd will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrisjd will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrisjd will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrisjd will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrisjd will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrisjd will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I regularly see guys mentioning that through their experiences, they have noticed that a lot of girls say they want nice guys who treat them well, but oddly enough, turn around and date douchebags.

I have noticed this quite a bit myself and it is puzzling.

Perhaps even more puzzling, is the fact that girls never seem to want to address this issue, they always avoid the topic as if they have no answer for it themselves.

Lulz as usual.

HabitualHealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HabitualHealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HabitualHealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HabitualHealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HabitualHealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HabitualHealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HabitualHealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HabitualHealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HabitualHealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HabitualHealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HabitualHealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by EequalsHbarC View Post
    Why do so many guys think they're "nice guys"? Seriously! I dated a "nice guy" in high school: he left all the planning up to me "we'll do whatever you want", he rarely expressed and opinion, he acted like a chump.

When a woman says she wants a "nice guy", she doesn't want a spinless whiner that has no life. She wants a guy who will act like a man, take initiative, and not cheat on/hit/abuse her. Women know exactly what they want, men just fail to understand what a "nice guy" entails.
    x10000000000.
    CHECK OUT MY TRANSFORMATION FEATURE! http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/cc_habitualhealth.htm

HabitualHealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HabitualHealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HabitualHealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HabitualHealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HabitualHealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HabitualHealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HabitualHealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HabitualHealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HabitualHealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HabitualHealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HabitualHealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by charcop View Post
    What do women want to talk about that men usually miss?
    everything?

...kidding, you set me up for that one.

it's not about topics of conversation we have listed to discuss with you...it's about whether or not you/she can engaged/entertain a conversation once established. you know, being deeper than your coffee mug.

women dont want a guy who ACTS like they are interested. if you're not interested...then move along to the next one. i really just depends on the two peeps. being able to move from one topic into another...understanding when to turn on serious mode and off with goofy mode. (v.v.)...understanding that a woman that you'd WANT to keep around, is going to want more from you than just your wong dong.
    CHECK OUT MY TRANSFORMATION FEATURE! http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/cc_habitualhealth.htm

mchenrycruiser is not very helpful. (-500) mchenrycruiser is not very helpful. (-500) mchenrycruiser is not very helpful. (-500) mchenrycruiser is not very helpful. (-500) mchenrycruiser is not very helpful. (-500) mchenrycruiser is not very helpful. (-500) mchenrycruiser is not very helpful. (-500) mchenrycruiser is not very helpful. (-500) mchenrycruiser is not very helpful. (-500) mchenrycruiser is not very helpful. (-500) mchenrycruiser is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by HabitualHealth View Post
    x10000000000.
    a lot of men do fail to understand so I agree. I try to set them str8 and they get all defensive about it.But dont tell them u want a nice guy. THats the problem.WOmen say the want a nice guy,but in the real world,they dont describe exactly what that is.SO it leaves it open to interpitation.Men cannot read signs, as much as women complain about that,youd think theyd get it by now and just be str8 up with the facts. but they dont want to be mean....generally speaking. so guys are too nice,women are too nice to say what they really want.........so in the end,both get f ucked.

*Felix* is on a distinguished road. (+10) *Felix* is on a distinguished road. (+10) *Felix* is on a distinguished road. (+10) *Felix* is on a distinguished road. (+10) *Felix* is on a distinguished road. (+10) *Felix* is on a distinguished road. (+10) *Felix* is on a distinguished road. (+10) *Felix* is on a distinguished road. (+10) *Felix* is on a distinguished road. (+10) *Felix* is on a distinguished road. (+10) *Felix* is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    A girl walked in to a room, I said "Hi", she looked me up and down and smiled.

I was dressed all classy cause I just got back from work.

Does she dig me?
    YES, I am THAT good looking. Keepin' it real with the M.G.P.C

~ Soulja Boy ~

Originally Posted by mchenrycruiser View Post
    This entire post is a blatant rip off of my post. Getting advice from a WOMAN on how to get women??? Thats like getting advice on what car to buy form the car salesman.......You just KNOW their full of shat.You want REAL advice??? Then get it from A MAN that bangs lots of women....cuz theyll tell you the truth and not just what sounds good on paper. Women are retarded./end thread.
    dear santa,

please get me a guy JUST like this for christmas so he can tell me all about my rotors and how to change my oil.

thanks,
    habitualhealth

Originally Posted by *Felix* View Post
    A girl walked in to a room, I said "Hi", she looked me up and down and smiled.

I was dressed all classy cause I just got back from work.

Does she dig me?
    what'd she do after she smiled?

*Felix* is on a distinguished road. (+10) *Felix* is on a distinguished road. (+10) *Felix* is on a distinguished road. (+10) *Felix* is on a distinguished road. (+10) *Felix* is on a distinguished road. (+10) *Felix* is on a distinguished road. (+10) *Felix* is on a distinguished road. (+10) *Felix* is on a distinguished road. (+10) *Felix* is on a distinguished road. (+10) *Felix* is on a distinguished road. (+10) *Felix* is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    what'd she do after she smiled?
    my buddy pulled her away and started talking to her
    YES, I am THAT good looking. Keepin' it real with the M.G.P.C

~ Soulja Boy ~

NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    On my car, should I go with 2.25 or 2.5 inch piping for my exhaust? Keep in mind it's only 2.2L 4 cyl engine with no FI.
    **New Jersey Crew (732)**

Don't run with the herd, run away from it.

Have an Android device? http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=140799641

Originally Posted by mchenrycruiser View Post
    a lot of men do fail to understand so I agree. I try to set them str8 and they get all defensive about it.But dont tell them u want a nice guy. THats the problem.WOmen say the want a nice guy,but in the real world,they dont describe exactly what that is.SO it leaves it open to interpitation.Men cannot read signs, as much as women complain about that,youd think theyd get it by now and just be str8 up with the facts. but they dont want to be mean....generally speaking. so guys are too nice,women are too nice to say what they really want.........so in the end,both get f ucked.
    same rule applies for a guy.

men say they want a "nice, sweet girl" but what they really want is the "b*tch". and by "b*tch" i dont mean the one who nags, complains, argues and has to have her way....i mean the girl who isn't going to be a doormat. who isn't going to cook and serve a 6 course meal on the first date. who isn't going to let you walk all over her. who has a thought process/opinion of her own and knows how to communicate it with a smile on her face.

Originally Posted by Rachmane View Post
    On my car, should I go with 2.25 or 2.5 inch piping for my exhaust? Keep in mind it's only 2.2L 4 cyl engine with no FI.

Originally Posted by chrisjd View Post
    I regularly see guys mentioning that through their experiences, they have noticed that a lot of girls say they want nice guys who treat them well, but oddly enough, turn around and date douchebags.

I have noticed this quite a bit myself and it is puzzling.

Perhaps even more puzzling, is the fact that girls never seem to want to address this issue, they always avoid the topic as if they have no answer for it themselves.

Lulz as usual.
    ok let's knock this out of the way...

yes women say they want a nice guy...and yes end up dating douchebags. however, let's be objective for a sec....let's start with this thread...go through and count the number of guys who think they know what a woman wants and/or references "banging a chic" or "getting laid". how many of these guys open up with this kind of talk?? NONE. they allll project the "i'm a nice guy" mentality because they know that's what a chic wants. and because a chic WANTS a nice guy buys into it. thing is....people ALWAYS reveal who they truly are.

no girl or guy would entertain a person if they came with a "i'm a douchebag/psycho chic" disclaimer.

Ironstone- will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ironstone- will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ironstone- will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ironstone- will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ironstone- will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ironstone- will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ironstone- will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ironstone- will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ironstone- will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ironstone- will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ironstone- will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Okay, I have question.

How do I get a girl (Point A) to getting pleasures from her (Point B)

Point A ---------------------------> Point B
    (im here)_____________________(i want to be here)

How do I get there? Fill in the blanks
    Last edited by W3Z0; 12-09-2008 at 11:02 AM.

KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Rule #1

Never ask a woman about women

Originally Posted by *Felix* View Post
    my buddy pulled her away and started talking to her
    TBD...

i smile at alot of people. takes more than a "hi" for me to "dig" someone.

AlastairMilton will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlastairMilton will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlastairMilton will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlastairMilton will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlastairMilton will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlastairMilton will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlastairMilton will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlastairMilton will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlastairMilton will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlastairMilton will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlastairMilton will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    HA Who does this chick think she is?

Originally Posted by W3Z0 View Post
    Okay, I have question.

How do I get a girl (Point A) to getting pleasures from her (Point B)

Point A ---------------------------> Point B
    (im here)_____________________(i want to be here)

How do I get there?
    i was never good at algebra.

how do you get a girl from point a to getting pleasures from her......what is point b?

Originally Posted by AlastairMilton View Post
    HA Who does this chick think she is?
    just a chick....

but thanks for asking. i s'pose i can be whoever you want me to be.

"HA"

DustinX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DustinX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DustinX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DustinX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DustinX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DustinX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DustinX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DustinX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DustinX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DustinX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DustinX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    do girls like getting their ass licked while you finger them

Ironstone- will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ironstone- will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ironstone- will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ironstone- will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ironstone- will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ironstone- will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ironstone- will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ironstone- will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ironstone- will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ironstone- will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ironstone- will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i was never good at algebra.

how do you get a girl from point a to getting pleasures from her......what is point b?
    point a is seeing girl
    point b is getting pleasure

how do i get from Point A to Point B

AlastairMilton will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlastairMilton will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlastairMilton will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlastairMilton will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlastairMilton will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlastairMilton will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlastairMilton will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlastairMilton will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlastairMilton will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlastairMilton will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlastairMilton will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    just a chick....

but thanks for asking. i s'pose i can be whoever you want me to be.

"HA"
    Pass

Originally Posted by AlastairMilton View Post
    Pass
    why even post in the thread?

tinman15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tinman15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tinman15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tinman15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tinman15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tinman15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tinman15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tinman15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tinman15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tinman15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tinman15 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I'm totally lame in the sack the first time we have sex. It takes me awhile to learn a woman's body and find out what makes them click. How much of a deal breaker is this, especially with someone you've known for less than a week... I've had a few cases where I really didn't see the girl as relationship material but I did want to continue dating/sexual relations. Me and these girls always seem to stop talking though.

Opinion, advice?

Cosmonaut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cosmonaut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cosmonaut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cosmonaut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cosmonaut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cosmonaut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cosmonaut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cosmonaut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cosmonaut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cosmonaut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cosmonaut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    truth is, if there were less guys who thought they knew all their is to know about women....there wouldn't be so many single ones.
    That's not why men are single.
    ~ BMBc ~ Ballin' since the start.....

ARE YOU IN THE RED? Click --> http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=1811391

^^ And if you got reps to spare check out my thread of people who need them.^^

ps- for all the guys who are getting all worked up....r e l a x.

you dont have anything to prove...and it doesn't validate the size of your peen by bashing me or anything i say. i'm merely giving my advice. for all you know i could be googling every topic of conversation looking for an answer.

i'm pretty sure you ALL are women experts, the best boyfriends, lovers, friends, and companions so you clearly dont need my advice. but for the ones who are asking....i'm gonna answer. if you dont like what you're reading....*unsubscribe*

vegeta9000-3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vegeta9000-3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vegeta9000-3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vegeta9000-3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vegeta9000-3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vegeta9000-3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vegeta9000-3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vegeta9000-3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vegeta9000-3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vegeta9000-3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    girls want a nice guy when it comes to treating her nice, not hitting on her, not cheating on her

but girls want a bad guy when it comes to parties and socializing. you have to have charm, you have to make her laugh, and you have to have confidence and not care about how she see's you. you have to show through your words and body language that you already know you are too good and she has to chase you. girls like to be the one chasing the guy because they like to see the guy as a prize and she wants the prize (she doesnt want the garbage)

you make her think you are a prize through illusion. you need some confidence to get the words out, you need control over your body language, and you need to know the right things to say to make her think you really are not "that into her" without coming off as mean, so she thinks she has to be the one working to make you want her more.

Originally Posted by tinman15 View Post
    I'm totally lame in the sack the first time we have sex. It takes me awhile to learn a woman's body and find out what makes them click. How much of a deal breaker is this, especially with someone you've known for less than a week... I've had a few cases where I really didn't see the girl as relationship material but I did want to continue dating/sexual relations. Me and these girls always seem to stop talking though.

Opinion, advice?
    you could actually use that to your advantage....buys you more time to get to know a girl and establish a connection. regardless of your motivation...the fact that you're not trying to bed her within the first night or two will be different from other dudes and she'll open up to you more.

but, if you're just seeing each other as a lay...and it's bad...she prob wont be back for more. if there's no emotional connection or potential for relationship...bad sex can def be a deal breaker for a chic.

you dont have anything to prove...and it doesn't validate the size of your peen
    That's a pretty funny comment coming from someone who has validated their worth with implants.

Originally Posted by vegeta9000-3 View Post
    girls want a nice guy when it comes to treating her nice, not hitting on her, not cheating on her

but girls want a bad guy when it comes to parties and socializing. you have to have charm, you have to make her laugh, and you have to have confidence and not care about how she see's you. you have to show through your words and body language that you already know you are too good and she has to chase you. girls like to be the one chasing the guy because they like to see the guy as a prize and she wants the prize (she doesnt want the garbage)

you make her think you are a prize through illusion. you need some confidence to get the words out, you need control over your body language, and you need to know the right things to say to make her think you really are not "that into her" without coming off as mean, so she thinks she has to be the one working to make you want her more.
    ehhh there's some truth to this. not knocking your comment at all but i DO think there's an age difference on this theory.

i'm at a point where i will NOT chase a guy. if there's any sight of games or manipulation over the situation like this....i'm gone. at the same time, i DO want a guy who is confident and self assured but i dont need a guy to say or project anything less than exactly what he is. if there's a conscious play going on in his head...it'll shine through his actions. not interested.

my view on this theory is that if you're having to make a girl or guy "think" anything other than what's at hand...it's not worth the effort.

i understand the illusion and how the chase works and i do think a younger age group flocks to that. what's funny....it'll be those girls/guys who were part of that game 10 years later saying "i just want a nice guy" and still dating the douchebags.