Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    hugeness is not very helpful. (-500) hugeness is not very helpful. (-500) hugeness is not very helpful. (-500) hugeness is not very helpful. (-500) hugeness is not very helpful. (-500) hugeness is not very helpful. (-500) hugeness is not very helpful. (-500) hugeness is not very helpful. (-500) hugeness is not very helpful. (-500) hugeness is not very helpful. (-500) hugeness is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Minotaur View Post
    How many people here don't believe in the bible? This is just a small sampling of the general population. Yes the bible has been discredited and rejected by a lot of people.
    That does not mean it isnt true. Just because straight people discredit it also doesnt mean that the homosexual agenda does not use this in their agenda. It is a part of the agenda.

gary124 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gary124 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gary124 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gary124 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gary124 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gary124 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gary124 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gary124 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gary124 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gary124 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gary124 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Kataxu View Post
    I don't have a problem with gays in general If tomorrow I found out one of my friends was gay I'd still be his friend. If a random gay guy asked me for the time of day, I'd tell him.

What I don't like is the extremely flamboyant homos that just look stupid and perform in those gay rights/gay pride parades. People like that annoy the hell out of me, it's almost as if they're doing it for attention.

Gay sex is incredibly repulsive and unnatural, and spreads more diseases, but if that turns you on, then I won't stop you. Just keep that kind of talk/action away from me, though.
    Not all gay people are flamboyant. However, different people like different personalities. I am sure there are just as many people that don't care for the bubba type of personality, which I am fine with. As for the sex acts, the same acts are performed in straight relationships. However, I would expect you to find them repulsive, you are straight.

gary124 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gary124 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gary124 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gary124 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gary124 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gary124 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gary124 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gary124 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gary124 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gary124 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gary124 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by hugeness View Post
    That does not mean it isnt true. Just because straight people discredit it also doesnt mean that the homosexual agenda does not use this in their agenda. It is a part of the agenda.
    You use the wording agenda; however, I prefer the term enlightenment. I don't consider people that spoke out against slavery and keeping woman second class to have an agenda. However, during the day most of the same rationale was used, as it is today against homosexuals.

Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The sky is falling! The sky is falling! The Big Bad Homosexuals don't like the bible! Oh whatever shall we God-fearing Righteous do!?
    "Go home, have a beer and smash something. That's what I would do" - Unknown (but probably Thor).

hugeness is not very helpful. (-500) hugeness is not very helpful. (-500) hugeness is not very helpful. (-500) hugeness is not very helpful. (-500) hugeness is not very helpful. (-500) hugeness is not very helpful. (-500) hugeness is not very helpful. (-500) hugeness is not very helpful. (-500) hugeness is not very helpful. (-500) hugeness is not very helpful. (-500) hugeness is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by gary124 View Post
    You use the wording agenda; however, I prefer the term enlightenment. I don't consider people that spoke out against slavery and keeping woman second class to have an agenda. However, during the day most of the same rationale was used, as it is today against homosexuals.
    When did I say I felt they were second class citizens?

I Am Teh Lolrus stealth_swimmer's Avatar
    stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by maxamilion View Post
    Ok try to keep the hate under control.

I'd just like to know why certain people don't like that branch of society. Other than their religious beliefs.

Do you actually dislike them as people, regardless of their personality, kindness ect? Or is it deeper than that, you tell me.

p.s. No "it's not natural" arguments either, we are communicating via the internet rolf.

I don't agree with the lifestyle. I think same-sex relationships are gross. I don't got a problem with the people themselves though (unless they're those queenish fairy types, cus they're attention whores and I just don't like attention whores of any sort)

jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

(no serious)
    -You are only as strong as your weakest link-

LegendAmI is just really nice. (+1000) LegendAmI is just really nice. (+1000) LegendAmI is just really nice. (+1000) LegendAmI is just really nice. (+1000) LegendAmI is just really nice. (+1000) LegendAmI is just really nice. (+1000) LegendAmI is just really nice. (+1000) LegendAmI is just really nice. (+1000) LegendAmI is just really nice. (+1000) LegendAmI is just really nice. (+1000) LegendAmI is just really nice. (+1000)
    The sky is falling! The sky is falling! The Big Bad Homosexuals don't like the bible! Oh whatever shall we God-fearing Righteous do!?
    You don't like the bible because at the end of the day you don't want something or someone to tell you your are sinning and doing wrong.
    ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ The Misc. Mid Rollers ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼

Owe reps to:user_unknown-J2BIGG-bigmane123

maxamilion is a complete loser! (-2000) maxamilion is a complete loser! (-2000) maxamilion is a complete loser! (-2000) maxamilion is a complete loser! (-2000) maxamilion is a complete loser! (-2000) maxamilion is a complete loser! (-2000) maxamilion is a complete loser! (-2000) maxamilion is a complete loser! (-2000) maxamilion is a complete loser! (-2000) maxamilion is a complete loser! (-2000) maxamilion is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Originally Posted by LegendAmI View Post
    You don't like the bible because at the end of the day you don't want something or someone to tell you your are sinning and doing wrong.
    Does anybody? By that logic nobody would like the Bible, since it assumed that on some level we are all sinners. Hence why Jesus Died on the cross.
    Do you know what "nemesis" means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent. Personified in this case by an 'orrible kunt... me.

hokiebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) hokiebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) hokiebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) hokiebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) hokiebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) hokiebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) hokiebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) hokiebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) hokiebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) hokiebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) hokiebird is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Smile

Originally Posted by maxamilion View Post
    Ok try to keep the hate under control.

I'd just like to know why certain people don't like that branch of society. Other than their religious beliefs.

Do you actually dislike them as people, regardless of their personality, kindness ect? Or is it deeper than that, you tell me.

p.s. No "it's not natural" arguments either, we are communicating via the internet rolf.

I do not personally dislike them as people.. but besides my Christian beliefs.. I think it is immoral...unethical.. and abnormal behavior. I do not hate the sinner I hate the sin.

hokiebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) hokiebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) hokiebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) hokiebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) hokiebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) hokiebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) hokiebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) hokiebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) hokiebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) hokiebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) hokiebird is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Irezumi View Post
    I don't like or dislike anyone for the way they were born.

Only if we had evidence and facts that they were born that way... but we do not.

With very few exceptions I'd say it IS mostly due to religious belief. People believe what Pastor Bobby Ray Don of the First Church of the Discount House of Worship, where all men and women ad children really ARE brothers and sisters, tells them. Another factor is ignorance and fear. People fear what they are ignorant of. And of course, there is always the need for the latest Societal Boogie Man. Gays are the last group it's still OK to hate, mock and discriminate against.

If I were to be honest I would ahve to say that yes I beleive the the Bible is totally against such behavior.. I do not believe it because the preacher says so though. I do not feel like I am ignorant on that lifestyle... I am well aware of and why people do it.. it is called choice, that is what they desire or they would not interact in it. I am not mocking but I may act a little bias towards them considering it is unatural,, unethical, abnornal.. and the wrong choice of a lifestyle that has many bad side effects phsically and spiritually.

Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by LegendAmI View Post
    It's allegories and fables to explain the world. I'll rely on civil law to tell me what I am doing wrong, not 3,500 year old stories from a foreign culture. Besides, the only idea of "sin" I believe in is what hurts other people or things. I don't worry about or believe in a God who dictates whom I can sleep with and will condemn me for it. There are other more important things in the universe for God to concern himself with.
    "Go home, have a beer and smash something. That's what I would do" - Unknown (but probably Thor).

Originally Posted by hokiebird View Post
    it is called choice, that is what they desire or they would not interact in it.
    Read this very carefully:

BULL****. You do not know anything about it, nor what you are talking about. You are spouting and parroting rhetoric. I don't "choose" to get turned on by men. That is so patently absurd and ignorant. But if it makes you happy to think that, and it makes your world secure, have at it.

When did I say I felt they were second class citizens?
    I never used the term second class citizen. However, how do you define when an individual can be denied housing, visitation rights to their spouse, required to pay more taxes, deemed unworthy to raise children, fired from their jobs, have laws passed against them and be harrassed.

Talking

Read this very carefully:

BULL****. You do not know anything about it, nor what you are talking about. You are spouting and parroting rhetoric. I don't "choose" to get turned on by men. That is so patently absurd and ignorant. But if it makes you happy to think that, and it makes your world secure, have at it.
    Calm down.. just my outlook on it... lol

Originally Posted by hokiebird View Post
    Calm down.. just my outlook on it... lol
    Ohhh... now it's just your outlook after you put it as fact and I rip you a new one! I get it...

Watwatinthe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Watwatinthe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hokie was born retarded, can't hate for that, just the **** spewed out

drew101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) drew101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) drew101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) drew101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) drew101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) drew101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) drew101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) drew101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) drew101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) drew101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) drew101 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Besides for the fact that it is against my faith, among other things I simply find it disgusting.

eazy_mas is on a distinguished road. (+10) eazy_mas is on a distinguished road. (+10) eazy_mas is on a distinguished road. (+10) eazy_mas is on a distinguished road. (+10) eazy_mas is on a distinguished road. (+10) eazy_mas is on a distinguished road. (+10) eazy_mas is on a distinguished road. (+10) eazy_mas is on a distinguished road. (+10) eazy_mas is on a distinguished road. (+10) eazy_mas is on a distinguished road. (+10) eazy_mas is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by QuicksandATL View Post
    Link from Zelda games has turned into Cat, now Herul is under attack

how did gay meaning of happy turned also gay homosexual?
    " You could be nice or you could tell the truth, I tell the truth."

~ Simon Cowell

Registered Hypocrite The Lone Wolf's Avatar
    The Lone Wolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Lone Wolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Lone Wolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Lone Wolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Lone Wolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Lone Wolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Lone Wolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Lone Wolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Lone Wolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Lone Wolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Lone Wolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Is Homosexuality an illness of the mind ? or is it genetic ? I am not against anybody here , everybody can be who they want to be , now my question is What's the problem of being a ****phile ? if they are naturally that way ? so your going to say consenting between two Adults and kids do not know what they want , this aspect can only be considered morally wrong from a certain belief system , if you don't believe in a Religion or a Creator then that means there is no right , no wrong , no purpose and our total existence is meaningless .

AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by The Lone Wolf View Post
    Is Homosexuality an illness of the mind ? or is it genetic ? I am not against anybody here , everybody can be who they want to be , now my question is What's the problem of being a ****phile ? if they are naturally that way ? so your going to say consenting between two Adults and kids do not know what they want , this aspect can only be considered morally wrong from a certain belief system , if you don't believe in a Religion or a Creator then that means there is no right , no wrong , no purpose and our total existence is meaningless .
    It is not a mental illness anymore than heterosexuality is a mental illness. You don't have to have a god to have morals. If you have a god, you really are the one without morals, but you are only following orders, letting some religion tell you want you think is right and wrong. If that supposed god wants to decide one day that eating human babies alive is right, and being nice to people is wrong, what are you going to do? You just have to go along with it and follow orders.

Furthermore, you don't have to have god to have a purpose. You're just the type that needs to be told what to do through your entire life, and think everyone else is the same. Are you really incapable of figuring out the right way to treat people? Are you really so lost and clueless that you don't know how to find your own purpose? If anything, that is a mental illness; to have no morals and no purpose other than the ones that are dictated to you. That is the real problem.

It is a scientific fact that children are not prepared for sex, both mentally and physically until a certain age. Do you really need some dusty old book to tell you that molesting kids is wrong (ironically, the Bible does not say it is)? What's your problem?
    Last edited by AKR; 05-24-2008 at 04:19 AM.

renglander is a jewel in the rough. (+500) renglander is a jewel in the rough. (+500) renglander is a jewel in the rough. (+500) renglander is a jewel in the rough. (+500) renglander is a jewel in the rough. (+500) renglander is a jewel in the rough. (+500) renglander is a jewel in the rough. (+500) renglander is a jewel in the rough. (+500) renglander is a jewel in the rough. (+500) renglander is a jewel in the rough. (+500) renglander is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    why do most male homosexuals have feminine voices?
    We are what we repeatedly do; Excellence is not an act, but a habit -Aristotle.

For I know the plans I have for you...Jer 29:11

The accidental bulker : ( Bodysteele's Avatar
    Bodysteele is just really nice. (+1000) Bodysteele is just really nice. (+1000) Bodysteele is just really nice. (+1000) Bodysteele is just really nice. (+1000) Bodysteele is just really nice. (+1000) Bodysteele is just really nice. (+1000) Bodysteele is just really nice. (+1000) Bodysteele is just really nice. (+1000) Bodysteele is just really nice. (+1000) Bodysteele is just really nice. (+1000) Bodysteele is just really nice. (+1000)
    You don't have to have a god to have morals.

Worked in NAZI Germany, Stalin's USSR, Communist China, Cambodia, N Korea, Cuba....etc. etc.

Yup, thats quite a track record.

Protestantism and Judaism FTW!

The Lone Wolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Lone Wolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Lone Wolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Lone Wolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Lone Wolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Lone Wolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Lone Wolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Lone Wolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Lone Wolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Lone Wolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Lone Wolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by AKR View Post
    It is not a mental illness anymore than heterosexuality is a mental illness. You don't have to have a god to have morals. If you have a god, you really are the one without morals, but you are only following orders, letting some religion tell you want you think is right and wrong. If that supposed god wants to decide one day that eating human babies alive is right, and being nice to people is wrong, what are you going to do? You just have to go along with it and follow orders.

Furthermore, you don't have to have god to have a purpose. You're just the type that needs to be told what to do through your entire life, and think everyone else is the same. Are you really incapable of figuring out the right way to treat people? Are you really so lost and clueless that you don't know how to find your own purpose? If anything, that is a mental illness; to have no morals and no purpose other than the ones that are dictated to you. That is the real problem.

It is a scientific fact that children are not prepared for sex, both mentally and physically until a certain age. Do you really need some dusty old book to tell you that molesting kids is wrong (ironically, the Bible does not say it is)? What's your problem?
    I have no problem , What's yours ? because I stated that this is my opinion and everybody has his opinion and I respect everybody's opinion , please explain on what ground will you base what is morally right and wrong , also you say there is a purpose for life if there is no God ? please state it because even Richard Dawkins the Author of the God Delusion himself said that there is none , also you say anyone that believes in Religion has a mental illness , then my friend I think you need to look back in History and find the customs of civilizations that had nothing to do with Religion , such as burying little girls alive in the pre-Islamic Arab World, ****philia was a norm and so was a ranking system and they had nothing to do with Religion look at Greece and Japan as examples

You concluded that ****philia is immoral but certain people think otherwise and believe the is an " ethical " approach , Example: Pro-****phile activist Tom O'Carroll claims "What there most definitely needs to be [in determining consent] is the child's willingness to take part in the activity in question; whatever social or legal rules are operated, they must not be such as to allow unwilling children to be subjected to sexual acts. But there is no need whatever for a child to know 'the consequences' of engaging in harmless sex play, simply because it is exactly that: harmless." , also let's go back to consenting between two adults , what is your opinion on incest ? , if it's consenting between two adults then it's supposed to be morally correct right ?

AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Bodysteele View Post
    You don't have to have a god to have morals.

Worked in NAZI Germany, Stalin's USSR, Communist China, Cambodia, N Korea, Cuba....etc. etc.

Yup, thats quite a track record.

Protestantism and Judaism FTW!
    Germany is still fairly atheist, and they seem to be doing just fine. There are various other countries that are currently full of atheists, and they're less violent then America. Get your head out of your ass.

Quite pretending Christianity or Judaism is full of great morals. As I recall, god sent his people to slaughter men, women, and children in many, many cities. He condoned slavery, misogyny, death and violence to non-believers, and even death/violence to those that DO believe. He told people to murder those who even gather firewood on the sabbath, or those females that were not virgins on their wedding night, or those children that curse or strike their parents. The Bible is full of horribly, disgusting acts approved of and commanded by the Christian god. Now, THERE is a track record. There were plenty more violent acts carried out by Christians even after the Bible was constructed, and they are still happening. Oh, but I guess it's ok for the Jews and Christians to slaughter all sorts of people, but when it's their asses in the fire, it's somehow wrong.

Originally Posted by The Lone Wolf View Post
    I have no problem , What's yours ? because I stated that this is my opinion and everybody has his opinion and I respect everybody's opinion , please explain on what ground will you base what is morally right and wrong , also you say there is a purpose for life if there is no God ? please state it because even Richard Dawkins the Author of the God Delusion himself said that there is none ,
    Oh, well if my god, Dawkins said we can't have a purpose, then our Lord has spoken! F*ck if I care what he says. I've never even read anything by him, not do I give a **** whether he thinks we can have a purpose or not. I don't need to state my purpose, because no matter what I say, you'll stupidly deny that those things can be a purpose.

also you say anyone that believes in Religion has a mental illness ,
    No, genius, I never said people that are religious are mentally ill. I said "If anything, that is a mental illness; to have no morals and no purpose other than the ones that are dictated to you." I'm not technically calling it a mental illness, but if this is your problem, then you seem to be the one with issues. Try reading a little closer and/or don't twist my words around.

then my friend I think you need to look back in History and find the customs of civilizations that had nothing to do with Religion , such as burying little girls alive in the pre-Islamic Arab World, ****philia was a norm and so was a ranking system and they had nothing to do with Religion look at Greece and Japan as examples
    Um, these things have been part of religion as well. I don't really see your point.

You concluded that ****philia is immoral but certain people think otherwise and believe the is an " ethical " approach , Example: Pro-****phile activist Tom O'Carroll claims "What there most definitely needs to be [in determining consent] is the child's willingness to take part in the activity in question; whatever social or legal rules are operated, they must not be such as to allow unwilling children to be subjected to sexual acts. But there is no need whatever for a child to know 'the consequences' of engaging in harmless sex play, simply because it is exactly that: harmless." ,
    First off, I'm not speaking of absolute morals. I'm simply saying I have my own morals, and I largely base them off of how I and others affect the world around them. That said, it's a complete load of bull**** to say children don't need to be aware of consequences. That's like saying children should be able to play with guns or fire, and never mind the consequences. Stating that something is harmless does not make it so. An adult is in a position of authority and can coerce children into doing something they don't want to really do. I have no idea why any sane person would think it's ok for an adult to do sexual things with a young child, and why they think the child doesn't need to understand the consequences. Do YOU believe this? Just because someone says it doesn't mean it makes sense.

Regardless, who gives a ****? Sure, some people say it's right; some people say it's wrong. So what? That's how the world works, even in religion. Some religions say something is right; some religions say something is wrong; some even disagree within a religion on what is right and wrong.

also let's go back to consenting between two adults , what is your opinion on incest ? , if it's consenting between two adults then it's supposed to be morally correct right ?
    Well, if they are sure to not make f*cked up babies, I don't give a ****. Read this, because I really don't feel like wasting my time on this. Read the ones I wrote on morality and purpose:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpo...21&postcount=6
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpo...1&postcount=17

Newtt is just really nice. (+1000) Newtt is just really nice. (+1000) Newtt is just really nice. (+1000) Newtt is just really nice. (+1000) Newtt is just really nice. (+1000) Newtt is just really nice. (+1000) Newtt is just really nice. (+1000) Newtt is just really nice. (+1000) Newtt is just really nice. (+1000) Newtt is just really nice. (+1000) Newtt is just really nice. (+1000)
    Gays, by nature, are typically left wing liberals who want to push their beliefs onto others, usually by force.

My school actually has a Gay/Lesbian/Transgender Club, has AIDS awareness (With a group of gay guys speaking), "Safe Space" stickers on each classroom (means your not allowed to say anything remotely discriminatory, even mention the word gay), and much more bull****. I hate that ****.

Originally Posted by renglander View Post
    why do most male homosexuals have feminine voices?
    We don't. You can't tell the difference between most gay men and straight men.

Originally Posted by Newtt View Post
    Gays, by nature, are typically left wing liberals who want to push their beliefs onto others, usually by force.

My school actually has a Gay/Lesbian/Transgender Club, has AIDS awareness (With a group of gay guys speaking), "Safe Space" stickers on each classroom (means your not allowed to say anything remotely discriminatory, even mention the word gay), and much more bull****. I hate that ****.
    Ever hear of Log Cabin Republicans? Gay conservatives.

Originally Posted by AKR View Post
    Oh, well if my god, Dawkins said we can't have a purpose, then our Lord has spoken! F*ck if I care what he says. I've never even read anything by him, not do I give a **** whether he thinks we can have a purpose or not. I don't need to state my purpose, because no matter what I say, you'll stupidly deny that those things can be a purpose.
    Who said so ? I may not believe it but who said I'll deny it ? , like I said before everybody has his opinions and I respect everybody's opinions

No, genius, I never said people that are religious are mentally ill. I said "If anything, that is a mental illness; to have no morals and no purpose other than the ones that are dictated to you." I'm not technically calling it a mental illness, but if this is your problem, then you seem to be the one with issues. Try reading a little closer and/or don't twist my words around.
    I am sorry , I didn't mean to twist your words around because that's what I thought you were implying .

Um, these things have been part of religion as well. I don't really see your point.
    Nope they're not .

First off, I'm not speaking of absolute morals. I'm simply saying I have my own morals, and I largely base them off of how I and others affect the world around them. That said, it's a complete load of bull**** to say children don't need to be aware of consequences. That's like saying children should be able to play with guns or fire, and never mind the consequences. Stating that something is harmless does not make it so. An adult is in a position of authority and can coerce children into doing something they don't want to really do. I have no idea why any sane person would think it's ok for an adult to do sexual things with a young child, and why they think the child doesn't need to understand the consequences. Do YOU believe this? Just because someone says it doesn't mean it makes sense.
    No I don't , but what I am saying is , you can turn things around very easily and make things the way you want it and I believe the same could be said about Homosexuality , and please know that I do not hate Homosexuals and I actually have Homosexual friends .

Regardless, who gives a ****? Sure, some people say it's right; some people say it's wrong. So what? That's how the world works, even in religion. Some religions say something is right; some religions say something is wrong; some even disagree within a religion on what is right and wrong.
    Very good sir , I salute you for this fine paragraph , because it is how you said it , right and wrong is based on how you see it, but I believe most people agree on the Big No-no's and are controversial towards the small one's , which might have no significance what-so-ever

Well, if they are sure to not make f*cked up babies, I don't give a ****. Read this, because I really don't feel like wasting my time on this. Read the ones I wrote on morality and purpose:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpo...21&postcount=6
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpo...1&postcount=17
    Yet again I don't believe it's morally correct and I don't think you do too , and I will read the links ,

Thank you for the reply your opinion is highly appreciated