Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Adr3nALinRuSh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Adr3nALinRuSh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Adr3nALinRuSh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Adr3nALinRuSh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Adr3nALinRuSh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Adr3nALinRuSh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Adr3nALinRuSh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Adr3nALinRuSh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Adr3nALinRuSh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Adr3nALinRuSh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Adr3nALinRuSh is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    If it can give you genuine confidence and help you love yourself. Then it's not a waste of time at all, that's what girls want.
    {Kansas City Chiefs}
    {Kansas City Royals}
    {Oklahoma City Thunder}
    {Wichita State Shockers}
    Former manlet

ILoveHardWork is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ILoveHardWork is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ILoveHardWork is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ILoveHardWork is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ILoveHardWork is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ILoveHardWork is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ILoveHardWork is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ILoveHardWork is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ILoveHardWork is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ILoveHardWork is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ILoveHardWork is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Maybe some people lift because they actually enjoy it...

herblifts will become famous soon enough. (+50) herblifts will become famous soon enough. (+50) herblifts will become famous soon enough. (+50) herblifts will become famous soon enough. (+50) herblifts will become famous soon enough. (+50) herblifts will become famous soon enough. (+50) herblifts will become famous soon enough. (+50) herblifts will become famous soon enough. (+50) herblifts will become famous soon enough. (+50) herblifts will become famous soon enough. (+50) herblifts will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    agree that a lot of guys put in a bunch of work and get absolutely nothing because lmaoNOgenetics!!

disagree that its pointless. Lifting weights and eating healthy is fun and a good hobby on its own, even without gaining aesthetics.

thebeagle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thebeagle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thebeagle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thebeagle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thebeagle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thebeagle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thebeagle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thebeagle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thebeagle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thebeagle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thebeagle has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by WizardsOfAus View Post
    You don't have a 9.5 physique. You're just a skinny guy with abs. You wouldn't even look like you lift when you're walking around with a shirt on. The no dieting part is too stupid to even bother formulating a response too. If you're happy with how you look then that's great, but some of us have bigger goals and it's kind of annoying seeing you trying to discourage others with your nonsense.
    Cute response why you so mad brah? I'm not discouraging anyone. Anyone with experience will tell you after 3-4 years of consistent gym you don't need to go so hard. It's just maintaining. Small guy will abs? I've been 175~ 10% bf for last 3 years LOL. If your not knowledgeable about the topic please stop whining
    "Always satisfied but still strive for more"

Considereth is just really nice. (+1000) Considereth is just really nice. (+1000) Considereth is just really nice. (+1000) Considereth is just really nice. (+1000) Considereth is just really nice. (+1000) Considereth is just really nice. (+1000) Considereth is just really nice. (+1000) Considereth is just really nice. (+1000) Considereth is just really nice. (+1000) Considereth is just really nice. (+1000) Considereth is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by SpongeBobNoPant View Post
    Lol at people being lazy for not wanting to spend time in the gym

brb job
    brb school
    brb studying
    Brb banging gf

not everyone wants to be in a gym
    You pick where you spend your time.

Time is the most valuable thing a man can spend.
    -Theophrastus

Also most of us work jobs that are pointless or bang girls that are worthless. Hell most of the degrees in school are useless as well in the current job market. Everything is relative in terms of importance.

SpongeBobNoPant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SpongeBobNoPant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SpongeBobNoPant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SpongeBobNoPant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SpongeBobNoPant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SpongeBobNoPant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SpongeBobNoPant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SpongeBobNoPant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SpongeBobNoPant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SpongeBobNoPant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SpongeBobNoPant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Trigger543 View Post
    imo there are a lot of people who talk as if they're into bodybuilding but the truth is they drink 3-4 nights a week or more, have a strict diet about 3-4 days a week, and spend more time on their phone or walking around talking than actually lifting when they're at the gym. Then they come on bb.com and make posts like OP's because they're frustrated and don't understand why they plateau after a while. The people who really do it right will see results. That doesn't mean lifting 2x a day 6 days a week, and it doesn't mean cooking all your meals and eating like a nazi.
    I'm not frustrated brah, I'm 190lbs lean and do nothing but pushups amd pullups on a 15$ bar. That's a deal. Would I spend tons in a gym and food to grow to 195 or 200? No.

Injured wrists of peace Zeybrah's Avatar
    Zeybrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zeybrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zeybrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zeybrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zeybrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zeybrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zeybrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zeybrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zeybrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zeybrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zeybrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I started lifting because I had to quit gaming due to a wrist injury (at around 155 lbs bk then)

Got addicted to it and enjoying everyday that I go to the gym, so it's not really a battle for some people. I keep doing it because I enjoy it, not because I wanna acquire a certain physique. Feels kinda like meditation to me.
    ++ Positive Crew ++

Wrists snapped crew

Available to council the vents of anyone in need crew

Love yourself crew

Spread the love crew

Fighting Depression crew

God's will be done. GodsAssassin69's Avatar
    GodsAssassin69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GodsAssassin69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GodsAssassin69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GodsAssassin69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GodsAssassin69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GodsAssassin69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GodsAssassin69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GodsAssassin69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GodsAssassin69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GodsAssassin69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GodsAssassin69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Trigger543 View Post
    imo there are a lot of people who talk as if they're into bodybuilding but the truth is they drink 3-4 nights a week or more, have a strict diet about 3-4 days a week, and spend more time on their phone or walking around talking than actually lifting when they're at the gym. Then they come on bb.com and make posts like OP's because they're frustrated and don't understand why they plateau after a while. The people who really do it right will see results. That doesn't mean lifting 2x a day 6 days a week, and it doesn't mean cooking all your meals and eating like a nazi.
    It saddens me that this is the process of 80% of lifters and if you include females more like 90%
    I still know a few people that do this and look great! They have just been lifting for like 6 years. when you look at gains, there minimal and SLOW AS FUC, thats why people give up after 1 or 2 months.(even though the 1st 3 months is when you make them HEAVENLY BLESSED NOOB GAINS .)
    Super Saiyan Crew

Mind. Body. Soul.

Three things can not be hidden long, the sun, the moon, and the truth.

GodsAssassin69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GodsAssassin69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GodsAssassin69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GodsAssassin69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GodsAssassin69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GodsAssassin69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GodsAssassin69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GodsAssassin69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GodsAssassin69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GodsAssassin69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GodsAssassin69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Zeybrah View Post
    I started lifting because I had to quit gaming due to a wrist injury (at around 155 lbs bk then)

Got addicted to it and enjoying everyday that I go to the gym, so it's not really a battle for some people. I keep doing it because I enjoy it, not because I wanna acquire a certain physique. Feels kinda like meditation to me.
    This guy gets it. Rep him , im on cool-down
    Super Saiyan Crew

Mind. Body. Soul.

GravityLee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GravityLee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GravityLee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GravityLee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GravityLee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GravityLee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GravityLee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GravityLee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GravityLee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GravityLee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GravityLee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    At 18 I weighed 125.

Been on a bulk stepped on scale now I weigh 182.

You will never convince me bodybuilding it worthless. It changed the course of my entire life. It changed who I befriended and who I dated. I have literally had women I was dating pic up my pic at my parents house when I was 18-21 and say "ew I never would have dated you".

A lot of the stuff you said it felt like you were trying to say something productive but it got ****ed up cause you're retarded. Let me say what you were trying to say

If year after year your goal is to look good but you are 22% bf, 20% bodyfat, hell even 18 or 15% bodyfat, you are wasting your ****ing time. If you want to look good get down to 12% or less. This is assuming you have put in the hard work to get big enough you won't look like a twig.

Xzorroth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xzorroth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xzorroth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xzorroth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xzorroth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xzorroth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xzorroth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xzorroth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xzorroth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xzorroth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xzorroth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by FakeNattyBrah View Post
    people only think that its hour from your day

what about commuting to gym = 30 min
    training+showring etc = 1 hour 30 minutes
    coming back+buying grocieies = 40 min

cooking and preparing food = eat 4-5 times a day so quite a lot of time

total all that time and see how much time bodybuilding related activies take out of your day
    And wtf else would you be doing in that time, which is obviously your free time, that would be so much better?

Unless you are stacking so many responsibilities on your plate that you are having to chose where to slack in life, I can't possibly see how 2-3 hours a day for 4-5 days a week is really a big deal.

Also, if you aren't cooking at least 1 meal a day, you are eating unhealthy fast food chit or spending a ton of money eating out.
    That shouldn't even be considered in the equation because you have to eat regardless.
    You are just being proactive in what you eat.

brb going to get my 8-10 hours a week back so i can misc more, watch more tv, play more videogames, etc.

if you are stressing yourself out over it, not chilling with friends, or sacrificing progress in other areas of life, I could see your point.
    I would say 90% of people can spare a couple hour a few times a week to be fit, rather then bsing on their computer or whatever other mindless hobby.

You also can't really quantify the value of being healthy or more sexually appealing.

USMARINE8152 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) USMARINE8152 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) USMARINE8152 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) USMARINE8152 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) USMARINE8152 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) USMARINE8152 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) USMARINE8152 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) USMARINE8152 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) USMARINE8152 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) USMARINE8152 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) USMARINE8152 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I do it because I look at other people my age and cringe at how normal or pathetic they look. I lift because it's my outlet for stress and frustration. When I'm pissed and have a good training session it makes the day easier to deal with. I spend 25 bucks a month for a membership that's not alot of money unless your seriously from a third world country. I spend 100 bucks every few months on a giant tub of whey and amino acids that's it. That's not alot of money to spend every few months some people spend that monthly on less healthier things like alcohol and cigarettes. Stop trying to chit on everyone because you can't drive to a gym and train. 4 days a week at maybe 70 mins a training day ain't alot of time. Plus I like lifting heavy things no homo. How your green is beyond me. This is a bodybuilding website yet you make a thread bashing it. Me personally I like powerlifting over bodybuilding but I don't go around bashing people for it.

Cliffs.

OP is a douche

Trigger543 is a name known to all. (+5000) Trigger543 is a name known to all. (+5000) Trigger543 is a name known to all. (+5000) Trigger543 is a name known to all. (+5000) Trigger543 is a name known to all. (+5000) Trigger543 is a name known to all. (+5000) Trigger543 is a name known to all. (+5000) Trigger543 is a name known to all. (+5000) Trigger543 is a name known to all. (+5000) Trigger543 is a name known to all. (+5000) Trigger543 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by GodsAssassin69 View Post
    It saddens me that this is the process of 80% of lifters and if you include females more like 90%
    I still know a few people that do this and look great! They have just been lifting for like 6 years. when you look at gains, there minimal and SLOW AS FUC, thats why people give up after 1 or 2 months.(even though the 1st 3 months is when you make them HEAVENLY BLESSED NOOB GAINS .)
    Yeah a lot of people don't get that either. Or they think they'll be the biggest guy in the gym after their first year when that's really nothing. Plus the entire point of a hobby is to do something you enjoy. It's not about being "productive". OP you're one helluva ******* the more I think about it.

ADHDave is just really nice. (+1000) ADHDave is just really nice. (+1000) ADHDave is just really nice. (+1000) ADHDave is just really nice. (+1000) ADHDave is just really nice. (+1000) ADHDave is just really nice. (+1000) ADHDave is just really nice. (+1000) ADHDave is just really nice. (+1000) ADHDave is just really nice. (+1000) ADHDave is just really nice. (+1000) ADHDave is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by FakeNattyBrah View Post
    people only think that its hour from your day

what about commuting to gym = 30 min
    training+showring etc = 1 hour 30 minutes
    coming back+buying grocieies = 40 min

cooking and preparing food = eat 4-5 times a day so quite a lot of time

total all that time and see how much time bodybuilding related activies take out of your day
    lmfao are you kidding

brb if i didnt lift i wouldnt shower, buy groceries, cook, or eat food

you phucking idiot

i spend ~3 hours a week on gym/gym related activies

ghjk24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ghjk24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ghjk24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ghjk24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ghjk24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ghjk24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ghjk24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ghjk24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ghjk24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ghjk24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ghjk24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    There are pros and cons to anything in life son.

Why do we lift?

Why do we misc?

Why do we do anything?

Because it is fun.
    please bro not in the AM

laffytaffy is a complete loser! (-2000) laffytaffy is a complete loser! (-2000) laffytaffy is a complete loser! (-2000) laffytaffy is a complete loser! (-2000) laffytaffy is a complete loser! (-2000) laffytaffy is a complete loser! (-2000) laffytaffy is a complete loser! (-2000) laffytaffy is a complete loser! (-2000) laffytaffy is a complete loser! (-2000) laffytaffy is a complete loser! (-2000) laffytaffy is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Originally Posted by GodsAssassin69 View Post
    lol pulling statistics out of your azhole without peer reviewed referencing

USMARINE8152 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) USMARINE8152 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) USMARINE8152 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) USMARINE8152 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) USMARINE8152 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) USMARINE8152 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) USMARINE8152 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) USMARINE8152 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) USMARINE8152 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) USMARINE8152 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) USMARINE8152 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Also looking good has more to do with what you eat then what your lifting.

Originally Posted by ADHDave View Post
    lmfao are you kidding

brb if i didnt lift i wouldnt shower, buy groceries, cook, or eat food

you phucking idiot

i spend ~3 hours a week on gym/gym related activies
    This made me lol, besides bashing him and calling the guy and idiot.
    Super Saiyan Crew

Mind. Body. Soul.

Massochist is on a distinguished road. (+10) Massochist is on a distinguished road. (+10) Massochist is on a distinguished road. (+10) Massochist is on a distinguished road. (+10) Massochist is on a distinguished road. (+10) Massochist is on a distinguished road. (+10) Massochist is on a distinguished road. (+10) Massochist is on a distinguished road. (+10) Massochist is on a distinguished road. (+10) Massochist is on a distinguished road. (+10) Massochist is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Thumbs down

It amazes me the amount of dedicated, consistent lifters who look like the most ordinary skinnyfats.
    Cuz most of them are fukking DOING IT WRONG. Look at how much the average person knows about fitness. You can work out hard, doesn't mean you're working out smart. The gym is a place of catharsis for me. I love the pain it brings and I escape the BS from life because those are the two hours I'm not thibkibg about life.

Fuk u OP. Neg this idiot into the deep red.

SpongeBobNoPant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SpongeBobNoPant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SpongeBobNoPant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SpongeBobNoPant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SpongeBobNoPant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SpongeBobNoPant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SpongeBobNoPant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SpongeBobNoPant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SpongeBobNoPant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SpongeBobNoPant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SpongeBobNoPant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    And the funniest/saddest part is this: after spending countless hours, putting so much effort and being picky with their food, AND YET LOOKING AVERAGE AS PHUCK... People still act as if lifting is something of very deep meaning and one of the most heroic things ever lol how pathetic is that?

Originally Posted by laffytaffy View Post
    lol pulling statistics out of your azhole without peer reviewed referencing
    Do you take everything this literal? You should look into philosophy I think it would help you.
    Super Saiyan Crew

Mind. Body. Soul.

2EzGains is just really nice. (+1000) 2EzGains is just really nice. (+1000) 2EzGains is just really nice. (+1000) 2EzGains is just really nice. (+1000) 2EzGains is just really nice. (+1000) 2EzGains is just really nice. (+1000) 2EzGains is just really nice. (+1000) 2EzGains is just really nice. (+1000) 2EzGains is just really nice. (+1000) 2EzGains is just really nice. (+1000) 2EzGains is just really nice. (+1000)
    My physique is close to a mens physique competitors, just with a lot worse of a chest due to having chest surgery. If you think you can look the same doing bodyweight as lifting weights, your diet is wrong.

PaddleBunt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaddleBunt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaddleBunt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaddleBunt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaddleBunt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaddleBunt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaddleBunt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaddleBunt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaddleBunt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaddleBunt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaddleBunt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Bodybuilding specifically I feel is a waste of time. Fitness I don't think is a waste of time at all on the other hand. The physiological benefits are countless.

I exercise 45 mins - 1 hour a day, I enjoy it, it makes my life better and I workout at home so I spend 0 money on it. das it mane

Originally Posted by Massochist View Post
    Cuz most of them are fukking DOING IT WRONG. Look at how much the average person knows about fitness. You can work out hard, doesn't mean you're working out smart. The gym is a place of catharsis for me. I love the pain it brings and I escape the BS from life because those are the two hours I'm not thibkibg about life.

Fuk u OP. Neg this idiot into the deep red.
    I repped you and you are no longer red. The part where you said it helps escape the BS from life I couldn't agree harder. It's that hour or two where I can put my ipod on and not think about chit except I have to get this weight or hit this PR. And I negged OP he is a douche

Originally Posted by 2EzGains View Post
    My physique is close to a mens physique competitors, just with a lot worse of a chest, as I've had chest surgery. If you think you can look the same doing bodyweight as lifting weights, your diet is wrong.
    My diet is some meat and some vegetables, and my training is literally only BW exercises, yet I'm very happy with being 190lbs lean. Why should I change it?

You hit like a vegetarian Superh1's Avatar
    Superh1 is just really nice. (+1000) Superh1 is just really nice. (+1000) Superh1 is just really nice. (+1000) Superh1 is just really nice. (+1000) Superh1 is just really nice. (+1000) Superh1 is just really nice. (+1000) Superh1 is just really nice. (+1000) Superh1 is just really nice. (+1000) Superh1 is just really nice. (+1000) Superh1 is just really nice. (+1000) Superh1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Yep. so is sex most of the time. You gonna stop doing all unproductive sex for the same reason?

The problem with what you are saying is that you think hobby = productiveness. Hobbies have never automatically been productive, the vast majority of them are not, because productiveness is not criteria for a hobby.

Now if you just say bodybuilding is not as productive as many people think it is, I would agree with you. It is pretty unproductive at times after a certain point, and for a lot of people maybe it facilitates problems they have already.
    Most people come to realise this after some years of doing it, taking a more fitness focused workouts instead of mass building.

And the funniest/saddest part is this: after spending countless hours, putting so much effort and being picky with their food, AND YET LOOKING AVERAGE AS PHUCK... People still act as if lifting is something of very deep meaning and one of the most heroic things ever lol how pathetic is that?
    Maybe if your so awesome then write a book and become a trainer if so many people out there are doing it wrong and you have it "all figured out". Stop crying and go fist yourself damn I'm home sick with flu and want to go train right now after reading your stupid ass post

Originally Posted by USMARINE8152 View Post
    I repped you and you are no longer red. The part where you said it helps escape the BS from life I couldn't agree harder. It's that hour or two where I can put my ipod on and not think about chit except I have to get this weight or hit this PR. And I negged OP he is a douche
    Well, sorry not being as hardcore as you, but I don't escape from the BS from my life because I have no BS in my life: I have responsabilities and taks, and I'm doing well because of the effort I apply to productive activities.

2EzGains is just really nice. (+1000) 2EzGains is just really nice. (+1000) 2EzGains is just really nice. (+1000) 2EzGains is just really nice. (+1000) 2EzGains is just really nice. (+1000) 2EzGains is just really nice. (+1000) 2EzGains is just really nice. (+1000) 2EzGains is just really nice. (+1000) 2EzGains is just really nice. (+1000) 2EzGains is just really nice. (+1000) 2EzGains is just really nice. (+1000)
    My diet is some meat and some vegetables, and my training is literally only BW exercises, yet I'm very happy with being 190lbs lean. Why should I change it?
    You'll make 0 progress if you're not eating a surplus of calories no matter what training you do. If you're happy with being 190ls lean that's all good, there's no reason to try and put other people down with different goals. Doing that just makes you seem insecure and not truley happy with your physique.

ScottGomez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottGomez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottGomez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottGomez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottGomez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottGomez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottGomez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottGomez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottGomez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottGomez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottGomez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Generously negged
    Dead - 545lbs
    Bench - 335lbs

Bosanac

~White Cis Male Scum Crew ~