Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Amel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Amel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Amel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Amel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Amel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Amel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Amel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Amel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Amel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Amel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Amel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Geno View Post
    Stay cool when you get home bro - she very well may have found someone else and is cheating on you. That's generally what happens when one partner loses interest in another. If that's the case you have to just let it go and do not do a damn thing to him or her. I know that sucks and it's wrong but if you so much as hit either of them it can go badly for you.

Keep your head up, your emotions down and your brain functioning. Good luck Marine.
    what this dude said

stuckhere500000 is just really nice. (+1000) stuckhere500000 is just really nice. (+1000) stuckhere500000 is just really nice. (+1000) stuckhere500000 is just really nice. (+1000) stuckhere500000 is just really nice. (+1000) stuckhere500000 is just really nice. (+1000) stuckhere500000 is just really nice. (+1000) stuckhere500000 is just really nice. (+1000) stuckhere500000 is just really nice. (+1000) stuckhere500000 is just really nice. (+1000) stuckhere500000 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by mchenrycruiser View Post
    hes not defending our country,iraq wasnt trying to attack us
    hey retard, if you paid any attention at all to this forum you would know i'm not in Iraq, i'm in Afghanistan figthing the taliban who killed 3000+ of your fellow Americans. and she did choose this, we got married after i joined the Corps so she knew what she was getting into. your an ignorant ass hole.
    F.T.B.S.D.O.
    (fuk the b.s. drive on)

Cpl, United States Marine Corps

Misc FireTeam 1:
    I dont work at Ballys
    Nutsy54 - The Chief
    TheDukeUSMC
    HELIX35
    ReSpAwN DeMoN
    bluemarlinO4 - Corpsman
    stuckhere500000 - Heavy Guns
    ANiMaliZtIk - USAF
    fitnessman - Wpns expert
    ExtremistPullup - Ammo
    jmonty
    Bushmaster

Lifting_Taurus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifting_Taurus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifting_Taurus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifting_Taurus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifting_Taurus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifting_Taurus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifting_Taurus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifting_Taurus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifting_Taurus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifting_Taurus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifting_Taurus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by stuckhere500000 View Post
    hey retard, if you paid any attention at all to this forum you would know i'm not in Iraq, i'm in Afghanistan figthing the taliban who killed 3000+ of your fellow Americans. and she did choose this, we got married after i joined the Corps so she knew what she was getting into. your an ignorant ass hole.
    Ignore that b*tch.. he's just trying to play the ass-hole so he can piss you off.. He's just some coward sitting at home wishing he was getting some ass...

You guys will be okay.. Like I said... Her reactions are natural.. A lot of families, especially younger ones go through this on deployments.. You'll be home in a couple of days and everything will be okay.. .Just make sure you remind her why she fell in love with you in the first place.. Don't mention the divorce thing, especially if she doesn't.. Just make her feel special and show her how much you appreciate all she did for you while you were deployed..

Everything will be fine..

Db88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Db88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Db88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Db88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Db88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Db88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Db88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Db88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Db88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Db88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Db88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Blake Austin View Post
    Your only 20 years old and you've been married for 2.5 years?!?!?
    wow... definately too soon for me.. i couldnt see myself even getting marriend at 20

mchenrycruiser is not very helpful. (-500) mchenrycruiser is not very helpful. (-500) mchenrycruiser is not very helpful. (-500) mchenrycruiser is not very helpful. (-500) mchenrycruiser is not very helpful. (-500) mchenrycruiser is not very helpful. (-500) mchenrycruiser is not very helpful. (-500) mchenrycruiser is not very helpful. (-500) mchenrycruiser is not very helpful. (-500) mchenrycruiser is not very helpful. (-500) mchenrycruiser is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Lifting_Taurus View Post
    Ignore that b*tch.. he's just trying to play the ass-hole so he can piss you off.. He's just some coward sitting at home wishing he was getting some ass...

You guys will be okay.. Like I said... Her reactions are natural.. A lot of families, especially younger ones go through this on deployments.. You'll be home in a couple of days and everything will be okay.. .Just make sure you remind her why she fell in love with you in the first place.. Don't mention the divorce thing, especially if she doesn't.. Just make her feel special and show her how much you appreciate all she did for you while you were deployed..

Everything will be fine..
    i dont need ass nor do i want it........he doesnt need to remind his wife of anything,shes gone and the relationship is over.......or will be soon, and who cares where hes deployed at,he chose the military over her,game over

dts1789 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dts1789 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dts1789 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dts1789 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dts1789 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dts1789 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dts1789 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dts1789 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dts1789 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dts1789 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dts1789 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i dont need ass nor do i want it........he doesnt need to remind his wife of anything,shes gone and the relationship is over.......or will be soon, and who cares where hes deployed at,he chose the military over her,game over
    SHUT THE F*CK UP

O.P i would definitely follow Geno's advice. Man knows his stuff, i hope things work out for you.
    Horror movie thread
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=1776961

Ajuice72 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajuice72 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajuice72 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajuice72 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajuice72 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajuice72 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajuice72 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajuice72 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajuice72 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajuice72 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajuice72 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    The woman knew he was going into the Marines and chose to marry him..... end of thread I have no sympathy for this girl and have in fact began to hate her. This man is putting his life on the line AND making money and because he is over seas she gets lonely and wants out of the relationship, w/e let her out how deeply could she have really loved you? She knows that god bearing you will be home unless you plan on re-signing for more years. So she knows you will be home in 1-2 years yet that is to long for her to wait for you? how deep is that love? I can't say I support the marriage much at 18 but that's just me I never support that I though I was in love and we talked about marriage and being together and blah blah blah and thought we were different then other couples..... Now we don't talk. Things change and 18 and up is when you start to mature as your own person and sometimes ppl just go different ways, either way good luck man if she cheated on you don't be dumb play it cool and realize you are better off without her.

hugs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hugs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hugs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hugs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hugs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hugs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hugs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hugs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hugs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hugs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hugs has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    There are a lot of women haters on here as well as people pro-divorce as soon as things get tough. You all who are telling him to get rid of her are all jumping to conclusions and forgetting the fact that she has supported him for 2 1/2 years and all through his deployment thus far until a month ago. She has sent him packages and she has been there for him like a rock..that is why he is dependant on her now--because she HAS been there. They HAVE had a good relationship and this is just one of many future arguements and problems they are going to have...because EVERYONE is selfish and EVERYONE is wrong at some point in their relationship. This is at least one of the many times she will be/is wrong. Marriage isn't always going to be easy and this is one of those times. It doesn't mean she's cheating on him and until he talks to her and she tells him that, he needs to trust her and stay calm and get himself together so he can deal with the problems they are BOTH going through. You guys arent' helping by bashing his wife. That is his WIFE. I don't care how young he got married, they obviously made it through 2.5 years together and as soon as there is a bump in the road you guys are all so quick to tell him to end it.

He needs to talk to his wife and listen to what she has to say....and it's probably going to be pathetic because I agree with all of you that he is the one who needs the most support here, but he shouldnt' go jumping to conclusions because she's upset and MENTIONED (not demanded) divorce coupled with teh fact that she hasn't sent him anything or answered the phone. Havent' you all been in fights with your significant other? She's probably overwhelmed and won't think straight until he gets home. So instead of getting this guy all set to divorce his wife, why don't you just support him as a friend serving the military and quit bashing his wife. He was just ranting and frustrated (understadably) but he doesn't need you guys telling him that his wife is screwing another guy when you dont' even know her or their situation.

Registered User MusclesMarinara's Avatar
    MusclesMarinara is a name known to all. (+5000) MusclesMarinara is a name known to all. (+5000) MusclesMarinara is a name known to all. (+5000) MusclesMarinara is a name known to all. (+5000) MusclesMarinara is a name known to all. (+5000) MusclesMarinara is a name known to all. (+5000) MusclesMarinara is a name known to all. (+5000) MusclesMarinara is a name known to all. (+5000) MusclesMarinara is a name known to all. (+5000) MusclesMarinara is a name known to all. (+5000) MusclesMarinara is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I've heard so many sad stories about military marriages and it just breaks my heart. People are over there risking their lives for us while their partners are just concerned with themselves. People these days are selfish and weak when compared to other generations.
    Last edited by MusclesMarinara; 03-06-2007 at 09:46 PM.

One Big Orgy of Goodness tdcook's Avatar
    tdcook will become famous soon enough. (+50) tdcook will become famous soon enough. (+50) tdcook will become famous soon enough. (+50) tdcook will become famous soon enough. (+50) tdcook will become famous soon enough. (+50) tdcook will become famous soon enough. (+50) tdcook will become famous soon enough. (+50) tdcook will become famous soon enough. (+50) tdcook will become famous soon enough. (+50) tdcook will become famous soon enough. (+50) tdcook will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Negged for earlier.

Learn some social skills you ****ing douche. Things sometimes work out and they sometimes don't. But he doesn't need a dick head like you telling him the worst possible.

FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You fought for your country, now it's time to fight for your marriage.

You guys got married really young and you were overseas, that's a double whammy right there but if you guys truly love each other than you can make it work. You have to prepare yourself to hear some things though, maybe she DID cheat on you, maybe she was just going through rough times and unconsciously holding resentment towards you for not being there to help her, it's really a crap shoot dude, could be any number of reasons. Maybe she just wants you home and it hurts to talk to you?

Keep a cool head when you go home, understand that the distance is hard for both of you. Talk things out, get counselling if you need it.

Best of luck bro.

SpyWizard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpyWizard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpyWizard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpyWizard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpyWizard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpyWizard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpyWizard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpyWizard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpyWizard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpyWizard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpyWizard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    so i've been in Afghanistan for the past 5 1/2 months and my marriage is going to ****. i've been married for 2 1/2 years and up until now everything has been great, my wife has been really understanding about the Corps and my scheduleing and deployment, and anything else about it. in the past month though everything has really gone to **** and she brought up the topic of divorce if we cant figure things out, which is weird because i didnt think anything was wrong. she just doesnt seem interested in me anymore. she stopped sending me packages and letters and is always busy when i try to call. it sucks but looking forward to the next time i talk to her is the only thing keeping me going. just wanted to vent a little.
    change the direct deposit, and she'll call quick..
    Proud GrandPa of 2 and Proud New Father expecting in Nov.

Gettin paid, Gettin paid! JoshN's Avatar
    JoshN is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoshN is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoshN is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoshN is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoshN is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoshN is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoshN is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoshN is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoshN is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoshN is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoshN is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    It's really a shame to see this....

fighting for our country and then fighting for your marriage. I really hope the best for you man. Best of luck!
    Current Stack:
    ON 100% Whey Gold Standard
    Opti Men
    GNC Fish Body Oil 1000
    Purple wraath
    Glycergrow
    Red Acid Gen2

Spartan King Leonidas: Give them nothing! But take from them everything!

mchenrycruiser is not very helpful. (-500) mchenrycruiser is not very helpful. (-500) mchenrycruiser is not very helpful. (-500) mchenrycruiser is not very helpful. (-500) mchenrycruiser is not very helpful. (-500) mchenrycruiser is not very helpful. (-500) mchenrycruiser is not very helpful. (-500) mchenrycruiser is not very helpful. (-500) mchenrycruiser is not very helpful. (-500) mchenrycruiser is not very helpful. (-500) mchenrycruiser is not very helpful. (-500)
    neg all u want,this relationship is over and your not gonna fix it being in afganistan ,so get over it,her chin is playin teatherball with some dudes testicles right now...........its a fact,move on gimp

aloysio is on a distinguished road. (+10) aloysio is on a distinguished road. (+10) aloysio is on a distinguished road. (+10) aloysio is on a distinguished road. (+10) aloysio is on a distinguished road. (+10) aloysio is on a distinguished road. (+10) aloysio is on a distinguished road. (+10) aloysio is on a distinguished road. (+10) aloysio is on a distinguished road. (+10) aloysio is on a distinguished road. (+10) aloysio is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Talking

As a fellow Marine, I know what you're going thru... and its tough in a marriage when we are out there fighting a war, missing our families. If she is not willing to be with you in good and bad times, she is not worth it. Maybe you guys do get divorce, just remember you didn?t do nothing wrong. Sometimes things happen for a reason. If when you come back it does not work out, hey lift you're head proud. In the long run she will realize what she did and by then it will be to late, as you will move on to better things. God works in mysterious ways, remember he is always on you're side.
    "The mind is limited for people who don't have dreams."

aloysio is on a distinguished road. (+10) aloysio is on a distinguished road. (+10) aloysio is on a distinguished road. (+10) aloysio is on a distinguished road. (+10) aloysio is on a distinguished road. (+10) aloysio is on a distinguished road. (+10) aloysio is on a distinguished road. (+10) aloysio is on a distinguished road. (+10) aloysio is on a distinguished road. (+10) aloysio is on a distinguished road. (+10) aloysio is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Angry

neg all u want,this relationship is over and your not gonna fix it being in afganistan ,so get over it,her chin is playin teatherball with some dudes testicles right now...........its a fact,move on gimp
    is my imagination or is mchenrycruiser an ass, nope he is an ass.
    "The mind is limited for people who don't have dreams."

Gettin paid, Gettin paid! JoshN's Avatar
    JoshN is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoshN is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoshN is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoshN is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoshN is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoshN is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoshN is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoshN is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoshN is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoshN is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoshN is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Angry

Originally Posted by aloysio View Post
    is my imagination or is mchenrycruiser an ass, nope he is an ass.
    Exactly what I thought while reading through this thread. Glad we're amongst many that think so!
    Last edited by JoshN; 03-06-2007 at 09:43 PM.
    Current Stack:
    ON 100% Whey Gold Standard
    Opti Men
    GNC Fish Body Oil 1000
    Purple wraath
    Glycergrow
    Red Acid Gen2

Spartan King Leonidas: Give them nothing! But take from them everything!

SpyWizard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpyWizard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpyWizard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpyWizard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpyWizard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpyWizard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpyWizard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpyWizard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpyWizard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpyWizard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpyWizard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Let me say thank you for your service...

the sacrifice of your marriage is not something anyone should have to give. Not sure what i can say to comfort you while you are there..

can you get a hardship to travel back and at least meet with an attorney.??

good luck..
    Proud GrandPa of 2 and Proud New Father expecting in Nov.

Rustling your jimmies ll ReNeGaDe ll's Avatar
    ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000)
    ive ****ed quite a few wives whose husband were away in the military (no bragging). reading your post, it kinda makes me feel bad.

shes def ****ing someone else man. i hate to break it to you, but women dont really have a conscience. theyre constantly justifying their actions no matter what.

good luck.
    Ignore list: abdus

stuckhere500000 is just really nice. (+1000) stuckhere500000 is just really nice. (+1000) stuckhere500000 is just really nice. (+1000) stuckhere500000 is just really nice. (+1000) stuckhere500000 is just really nice. (+1000) stuckhere500000 is just really nice. (+1000) stuckhere500000 is just really nice. (+1000) stuckhere500000 is just really nice. (+1000) stuckhere500000 is just really nice. (+1000) stuckhere500000 is just really nice. (+1000) stuckhere500000 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by ll ReNeGaDe ll View Post
    ive ****ed quite a few wives whose husband were away in the military (no bragging). reading your post, it kinda makes me feel bad.

shes def ****ing someone else man. i hate to break it to you, but women dont really have a conscience. theyre constantly justifying their actions no matter what.

good luck.

and you have a concscience? maybe you'll realize what your doing to families now and stop fu.cking up peoples lives.
    F.T.B.S.D.O.
    (fuk the b.s. drive on)

Misc FireTeam 1:
    I dont work at Ballys
    Nutsy54 - The Chief
    TheDukeUSMC
    HELIX35
    ReSpAwN DeMoN
    bluemarlinO4 - Corpsman
    ANiMaliZtIk - USAF
    fitnessman - Wpns expert
    ExtremistPullup - Ammo
    jmonty
    Bushmaster

and you have a concscience? maybe you'll realize what your doing to families now and stop fu.cking up peoples lives.
    riiiiight , well it takes 2 to tango buddy,if it wasnt this guy ,the wife would be getting boned by some other guy

Fearless_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fearless_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fearless_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fearless_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fearless_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fearless_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fearless_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fearless_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fearless_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fearless_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fearless_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I would blame your wife over the guy she cheats with. He doesn't even know you, and she supposedly loves you til death do us part. While what the guy is doing is not right, I'd still be more mad at the woman I love(d).

Sorry to hear it man. It definitely sucks, but I just had to say.

Rustling your jimmies ll ReNeGaDe ll's Avatar
    ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000)
    really, who is to blame?

the guy getting ass, or the woman who owes her husband loyalty?

i am sorry about what is happening to you though. never put too much trust in a woman.
    Ignore list: abdus

Registered User user23960508710783's Avatar
    user23960508710783 is just really nice. (+1000) user23960508710783 is just really nice. (+1000) user23960508710783 is just really nice. (+1000) user23960508710783 is just really nice. (+1000) user23960508710783 is just really nice. (+1000) user23960508710783 is just really nice. (+1000) user23960508710783 is just really nice. (+1000) user23960508710783 is just really nice. (+1000) user23960508710783 is just really nice. (+1000) user23960508710783 is just really nice. (+1000) user23960508710783 is just really nice. (+1000)
    You know, this whole situation sort of reminds me of that Dr. Phil show that has been parodied to death.

The situation is just that this guy is having problems with his wife and they set aside a time to talk about it, only, as a firefighter, he gets a call and has to leave. She never forgives him for it.

The classic line is the wife is crying and yelling at him, and he says "Honey, there was a fire! People were dying!"

And Dr. Phil goes "Well there's a fire in her heart!"

Sometimes you just have to weigh things out -- the guy has lives at stake, just like the thread starter does -- its going to be pretty difficult to tip that scale.

All this talk about what his wife is going through can be true, but outweighed by the true statements concerning what he is going through fighting the Taliban.

Originally Posted by ll ReNeGaDe ll View Post
    really, who is to blame?

the guy getting ass, or the woman who owes her husband loyalty?

i am sorry about what is happening to you though. never put too much trust in a woman.
    you dont have to help fu.ck it up

Originally Posted by Jean-Paul4447 View Post
    You know, this whole situation sort of reminds me of that Dr. Phil show that has been parodied to death.

The situation is just that this guy is having problems with his wife and they set aside a time to talk about it, only, as a firefighter, he gets a call and has to leave. She never forgives him for it.

The classic line is the wife is crying and yelling at him, and he says "Honey, there was a fire! People were dying!"

And Dr. Phil goes "Well there's a fire in her heart!"

Sometimes you just have to weigh things out -- the guy has lives at stake, just like the thread starter does -- its going to be pretty difficult to tip that scale.

All this talk about what his wife is going through can be true, but outweighed by the true statements concerning what he is going through fighting the Taliban.

lol at that situation, its actually happened to me. i'm a firefighter in the states and i had to leave an argument with my wife because of a crash, she got pissed too.
    F.T.B.S.D.O.
    (fuk the b.s. drive on)

Misc FireTeam 1:
    I dont work at Ballys
    Nutsy54 - The Chief
    TheDukeUSMC
    HELIX35
    ReSpAwN DeMoN
    bluemarlinO4 - Corpsman
    ANiMaliZtIk - USAF
    fitnessman - Wpns expert
    ExtremistPullup - Ammo
    jmonty
    Bushmaster

bizzlewood is just really nice. (+1000) bizzlewood is just really nice. (+1000) bizzlewood is just really nice. (+1000) bizzlewood is just really nice. (+1000) bizzlewood is just really nice. (+1000) bizzlewood is just really nice. (+1000) bizzlewood is just really nice. (+1000) bizzlewood is just really nice. (+1000) bizzlewood is just really nice. (+1000) bizzlewood is just really nice. (+1000) bizzlewood is just really nice. (+1000)
    you're far to young to be married anyway
    SIZE DONT LIE

seven11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) seven11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) seven11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) seven11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) seven11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) seven11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) seven11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) seven11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) seven11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) seven11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) seven11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    hey bro, im sorry to hear that and i really hope that everything works out for you.
    and please keep your cool, no matter what happens

Itchy Nads has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Itchy Nads has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Itchy Nads has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Itchy Nads has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Itchy Nads has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Itchy Nads has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Itchy Nads has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Itchy Nads has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Itchy Nads has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Itchy Nads has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Itchy Nads has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by kalagan View Post
    Sorry to hear that bro. I think that's always difficult when people are far away form each other.

I don't know if it makes sense, but in French we have asentence : "Far from eyes, far from heart"....
    It appears you have another saying too:

"Stay away from soap!!"

To the Army dude: Forget it. There are plenty of chicks out there; you have no need and no business being married at 20. You'll return to the US after serving your country as a hero, and it probably sounds a bit shallow now but chicks will come easily. Especially if you are a fighter pilot.

FIVE OAKES is just really nice. (+1000) FIVE OAKES is just really nice. (+1000) FIVE OAKES is just really nice. (+1000) FIVE OAKES is just really nice. (+1000) FIVE OAKES is just really nice. (+1000) FIVE OAKES is just really nice. (+1000) FIVE OAKES is just really nice. (+1000) FIVE OAKES is just really nice. (+1000) FIVE OAKES is just really nice. (+1000) FIVE OAKES is just really nice. (+1000) FIVE OAKES is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Itchy Nads View Post
    It appears you have another saying too:

"Stay away from soap!!"
    What was the f'n point of that? Do you feel like more of a man now?

OP - it is pretty suspicious that she waited until your deployment was almost over to bring this up. It lends more credence to the possibility that she's been cheating. For all the people trying to sympathize with his wife - 6 months really isn't that long to be alone. Army spouses wait at least a year. If I were you, I'd tell her to go ahead and file for divorce and be done with it. You're almost sure to be deployed again in the future, and you'd be much better off being with someone who'll stand by you instead of worrying when she'll decide she wants to leave again. Besides - as was mentioned earlier, there are plenty of women who'd be proud to take her place when you get back home. Do you really want to be tied down to someone you can't trust?
    I'm American, not German. There's a difference between "location" and "nationality". Thanks.

replica_fun is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) replica_fun is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) replica_fun is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) replica_fun is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) replica_fun is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) replica_fun is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) replica_fun is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) replica_fun is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) replica_fun is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) replica_fun is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) replica_fun is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    You should invite your neighbor over next time to double peneatration. I bet she's enjoy that.