Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Branch Chain Blink is just really nice. (+1000) Branch Chain Blink is just really nice. (+1000) Branch Chain Blink is just really nice. (+1000) Branch Chain Blink is just really nice. (+1000) Branch Chain Blink is just really nice. (+1000) Branch Chain Blink is just really nice. (+1000) Branch Chain Blink is just really nice. (+1000) Branch Chain Blink is just really nice. (+1000) Branch Chain Blink is just really nice. (+1000) Branch Chain Blink is just really nice. (+1000) Branch Chain Blink is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by thailegacy View Post
    lol your wrong.. many hope that it will clear by test day and it dosent.. thats how must fail the test...
    You're not understanding what I'm saying.

Xc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xc is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    lol your wrong.. many hope that it will clear by test day and it dosent.. thats how must fail the test...

in my gym theres a guy that is 3-1 and everyone knows he takes some kind of steroid early on training camp and by the 6 weeks its gone from his blood.... he gets away from it and he says that once his pro his not gonna do it... and im like yeah right...
    Currently: Attending BB.com School of Medicine.
    Retired From BB.com
    --NRC--

EMartNJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EMartNJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EMartNJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EMartNJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EMartNJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EMartNJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EMartNJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EMartNJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EMartNJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EMartNJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EMartNJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by blink922 View Post
    uhhh wut
    i thinki remember seeing a picture of sean sherk with gyno, the dude mentioned him above
    So it goes...

Branch Chain Blink is just really nice. (+1000) Branch Chain Blink is just really nice. (+1000) Branch Chain Blink is just really nice. (+1000) Branch Chain Blink is just really nice. (+1000) Branch Chain Blink is just really nice. (+1000) Branch Chain Blink is just really nice. (+1000) Branch Chain Blink is just really nice. (+1000) Branch Chain Blink is just really nice. (+1000) Branch Chain Blink is just really nice. (+1000) Branch Chain Blink is just really nice. (+1000) Branch Chain Blink is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Emarti17 View Post
    i thinki remember seeing a picture of sean sherk with gyno, the dude mentioned him above
    I don't remember him having gyno, and if he does, it's probably not from AAS (though it could be)

Lax891122 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lax891122 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lax891122 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lax891122 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lax891122 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lax891122 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lax891122 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lax891122 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lax891122 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lax891122 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lax891122 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    im not fighter yet... but just been training for about 2 years and really wanna get an amateur fight before the end of the year.. and if my coach can get me 2 i will be happy thats my goal for this year.. go hardcore on training and step up in sparring cause i really dont wanna lose my first fight.

but if your part of a sport and you take steroid then i got no respect for you..

but if your not cheating and your doing it for fun and personal reasons i really dont care..

You have no respect for pro bodybuilders? Yoiu have no respect for NFL players? Face the goddamn facts, STEROIDS ARE A PART OF MODERN DAY SPORTS. I hate all these mother ****ers preaching "Steroids are cheating in sports." Why are they cheating? Because you don't have the dedication to achieve the results they are even if you were on gear as well? Go play a professional sport or step on the stage with any modern day bber THEN tell me what the problem is. ****.. even some natty comps say that you have to be clean for 4-7 years. What is there to stop a 19-20 year old gearing on and off for 8 years and going to shows in his 30s? Hell.. even designer steroids are allowed by some natty shows.

My favorite part of you post is where you say " if youre not cheating and doing it for fun.. i dont care." Why the **** do we care about your opinion? We don't. Get off your little "STEROIDS ARE EVIL, GOOD MORNING AMERICA AND MTV TOLD ME!!!!!!" thing and actually educate yourself. In today's era, saying that a competitior taking steroids is cheating is ludacrious.

/rant.

Edit1: negged.
    Grand Valley State University Lacrosse

March 4, 2009
    B-315
    S- 405x2 belt
    D- 405x3
    Cl- 225x5
    40- 5.00
    Weight: 220 @ __%

By Aug 24, 2009
    B- 315x5
    S- 500
    D- 500
    Cl- 275x3
    40- 4.70
    Weight: 225@ above -2%

*#1 priority Healthy left shoulder and left hip(TFL)

Stud9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    to the guy who said he's lost weight, if you have higher levels of body fat before you start the cycle that makes perfect sense, but I can guarantee, like the last guy said, that if you get you diet intact, you will gain weight and lose bodyfat in the long run depending on what compound it is, i dont think you stated if it was actually mass tabs or not
    "If u were half the man I am, u'd be near perfection."

Mata Leao is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mata Leao is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mata Leao is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mata Leao is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mata Leao is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mata Leao is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mata Leao is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mata Leao is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mata Leao is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mata Leao is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mata Leao is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Lax891122 View Post
    You have no respect for pro bodybuilders? Yoiu have no respect for NFL players? Face the goddamn facts, STEROIDS ARE A PART OF MODERN DAY SPORTS. I hate all these mother ****ers preaching "Steroids are cheating in sports." Why are they cheating? Because you don't have the dedication to achieve the results they are even if you were on gear as well? Go play a professional sport or step on the stage with any modern day bber THEN tell me what the problem is. ****.. even some natty comps say that you have to be clean for 4-7 years. What is there to stop a 19-20 year old gearing on and off for 8 years and going to shows in his 30s? Hell.. even designer steroids are allowed by some natty shows.

My favorite part of you post is where you say " if youre not cheating and doing it for fun.. i dont care." Why the **** do we care about your opinion? We don't. Get off your little "STEROIDS ARE EVIL, GOOD MORNING AMERICA AND MTV TOLD ME!!!!!!" thing and actually educate yourself. In today's era, saying that a competitior taking steroids is cheating is ludacrious.

/rant.

i got no respect for people that use steroids in sports were steroids are ilegal.... get ??? got it??? kinna like when royce gracie tested positive... he just tarnish the gracie name that was so sacred

or like that baseball player that ppl trying to figure out if he should still be in the hall of fame
    Last edited by thailegacy; 01-14-2008 at 06:57 PM.
    ADMA Muay Thai gym.

SQUAT(ATG)- 275 (x15)
    DEADLIFT- 445 (x 6 W/CHALK)
    PRESS- 195 (3x5)
    DIPS- bw+55lbs-----3x8
    PULLUPS- bw+70lbs-3x8- MAX 110lbs added so around 305 total weight.

-STOP BEING A "FRIEND" AND FINISH THE DEAL.
    betheseducer.com {meet women,attract women,seduce women}

jamm!n has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamm!n has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamm!n has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamm!n has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamm!n has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamm!n has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamm!n has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamm!n has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamm!n has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamm!n has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamm!n has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ManLaw View Post
    i just looked on ebay n theyre seelin for $80+ a box
    dang, I got 2 boxes in the cupboard - I should sell them cuz i don't think Ill ever take them

Mata Leao is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mata Leao is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mata Leao is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mata Leao is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mata Leao is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mata Leao is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mata Leao is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mata Leao is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mata Leao is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mata Leao is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mata Leao is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Lax891122 View Post

/rant.

u want me to educate myself about how steroids are good for ppl and the mainstream media makes it look like its bad???

lol... this is not gonna get anywere
    ADMA Muay Thai gym.

SQUAT(ATG)- 275 (x15)
    PRESS- 195 (3x5)
    DIPS- bw+55lbs-----3x8

jocktheglide is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jocktheglide is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jocktheglide is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jocktheglide is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jocktheglide is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jocktheglide is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jocktheglide is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jocktheglide is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jocktheglide is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jocktheglide is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jocktheglide is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Jammin Jack View Post
    dang, I got 2 boxes in the cupboard - I should sell them cuz i don't think Ill ever take them
    i think im gonna give one cycle a try.....gonna buy some now and ingnore my halodrols cycle for this set since I took halodrols already....
    POSITIVE 716251 from NEGATIVE 200,000

Lowerthefever, "All pro BBers are natural except Jay Cutler"

DiamondDelts, "Well you can please some of the people some of the time but you can never please all of the people all of the time. Give a short, joking answer like dex and people will say you are unprofessional/ghetto. Give long, deep, analytical answers like kai and people say you are irritating/beating around the bush. You just can't win either way."

NeXMuScLe will become famous soon enough. (+50) NeXMuScLe will become famous soon enough. (+50) NeXMuScLe will become famous soon enough. (+50) NeXMuScLe will become famous soon enough. (+50) NeXMuScLe will become famous soon enough. (+50) NeXMuScLe will become famous soon enough. (+50) NeXMuScLe will become famous soon enough. (+50) NeXMuScLe will become famous soon enough. (+50) NeXMuScLe will become famous soon enough. (+50) NeXMuScLe will become famous soon enough. (+50) NeXMuScLe will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i dont care its steroids....
    i dont wanna take steroids even if they were sold at bb.com steroids are steroids
    i thought if bb.com sells steroids
    then they werent steroids! thanks
    for correcting that way of thinking...
    Dont mind the format
    I am posting from my
    mobile most likely.

I rep back.

Negs for life: A1lthatrema1ns

My 10 Day PSlin mini log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=74766993

SNAC ProGlycosyn Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=5519163

NeXMuScLe will become famous soon enough. (+50) NeXMuScLe will become famous soon enough. (+50) NeXMuScLe will become famous soon enough. (+50) NeXMuScLe will become famous soon enough. (+50) NeXMuScLe will become famous soon enough. (+50) NeXMuScLe will become famous soon enough. (+50) NeXMuScLe will become famous soon enough. (+50) NeXMuScLe will become famous soon enough. (+50) NeXMuScLe will become famous soon enough. (+50) NeXMuScLe will become famous soon enough. (+50) NeXMuScLe will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    u want me to educate myself about how steroids are good for ppl and the mainstream media makes it look like its bad???

lol... this is not gonna get anywere
    considering its a legitimate argument
    with enough studies that show IF
    a steroid user does not become an
    ABUSER. that there can be many positives
    to taking them. however you would have
    to do a little research and i cant see
    you doing that.
    Dont mind the format
    I am posting from my
    mobile most likely.

I rep back.

Negs for life: A1lthatrema1ns

My 10 Day PSlin mini log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=74766993

SNAC ProGlycosyn Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=5519163

DragonDude is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DragonDude is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DragonDude is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DragonDude is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DragonDude is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DragonDude is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DragonDude is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DragonDude is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DragonDude is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DragonDude is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DragonDude is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Caterroy, when was the last time you heard of anyone with small amount of steroids getting arrested? In UK at least , they are legal as long as they are for your own use i.e, you're not in possession of mass quantities.

Mass Tabs are commonly known as 'MegaBollocksDrol'.

Besides if any legal Prohormone gets banned , what do you take then? Many got banned previously the legal loophole existing will likely close in near future.

Mass Tabs like many of the 'cheap bastardized steroids ' are not as you put it safe, they effect everyone differently, you might do a course be fine, or suffer serious sides, or be fine and get sides later.

Nobody is preaching just stating fact. Previous guy spending $270+ on that crap & PCT, there is better & safer out there. By the way no need to be a TPP - Total Poopy Pants.

At gym I go to not one BB in there has tried Prohormones, and most dismiss them as a joke, or why bother with them.

catertroy08 is a complete loser! (-2000) catertroy08 is a complete loser! (-2000) catertroy08 is a complete loser! (-2000) catertroy08 is a complete loser! (-2000) catertroy08 is a complete loser! (-2000) catertroy08 is a complete loser! (-2000) catertroy08 is a complete loser! (-2000) catertroy08 is a complete loser! (-2000) catertroy08 is a complete loser! (-2000) catertroy08 is a complete loser! (-2000) catertroy08 is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Originally Posted by DragonDude View Post
    Caterroy, when was the last time you heard of anyone with small amount of steroids getting arrested? In UK at least , they are legal as long as they are for your own use i.e, you're not in possession of mass quantities.

Mass Tabs are commonly known as 'MegaBollocksDrol'.

Besides if any legal Prohormone gets banned , what do you take then? Many got banned previously the legal loophole existing will likely close in near future.

Mass Tabs like many of the 'cheap bastardized steroids ' are not as you put it safe, they effect everyone differently, you might do a course be fine, or suffer serious sides, or be fine and get sides later.

Nobody is preaching just stating fact. Previous guy spending $270+ on that crap & PCT, there is better & safer out there. By the way no need to be a TPP - Total Poopy Pants.

At gym I go to not one BB in there has tried Prohormones, and most dismiss them as a joke, or why bother with them.
    Bro i dont live in the uk i live in the usa. Theres a difference in the laws. If you get caught with a cycle your more than likely going to have enough for content to distribute and im all set with risking going to jail for some juice.

boulder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) boulder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) boulder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) boulder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) boulder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) boulder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) boulder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) boulder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) boulder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) boulder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) boulder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    catertroy, are you taking one tab a day, or two?

WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Bravodor View Post
    Its better than a real steroids from a risk standpoint.

If you buy enough roids to actually run a cycle its enough to be busted for intent to distribute everytime.

Distribute is a way longer sentence than just posession.
    don't ****ing get caught then.
    sick of people talking about getting caught with gear like it happens every day.
    don't go around popping pills or shooting up in public; don't tell people you're on gear, and stash it somewhere out of the way. it's not rocket science... christ. as long as you don't get drug tested or anything, the risk of actually getting busted is extremely low.

i don't agree that Mass Tabs are better than illegals from a risk standpoint. a cycle of test will give you better gains, and the sides will probably be a lot less harsh.

catertroy08 is a complete loser! (-2000) catertroy08 is a complete loser! (-2000) catertroy08 is a complete loser! (-2000) catertroy08 is a complete loser! (-2000) catertroy08 is a complete loser! (-2000) catertroy08 is a complete loser! (-2000) catertroy08 is a complete loser! (-2000) catertroy08 is a complete loser! (-2000) catertroy08 is a complete loser! (-2000) catertroy08 is a complete loser! (-2000) catertroy08 is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Originally Posted by WCC View Post
    don't ****ing get caught then.
    sick of people talking about getting caught with gear like it happens every day.
    don't go around popping pills or shooting up in public; don't tell people you're on gear, and stash it somewhere out of the way. it's not rocket science... christ. as long as you don't get drug tested or anything, the risk of actually getting busted is extremely low.

i don't agree that Mass Tabs are better than illegals from a risk standpoint. a cycle of test will give you better gains, and the sides will probably be a lot less harsh.
    Bro not to be a dick but your from the uk. The laws are diff over there than in the u.s.. You still have to some how obtain the steroids with out getting caught and its alot easier said than done.

Originally Posted by boulder View Post
    catertroy, are you taking one tab a day, or two?
    im only taking one tab a day.

DragonDude is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DragonDude is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DragonDude is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DragonDude is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DragonDude is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DragonDude is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DragonDude is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DragonDude is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DragonDude is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DragonDude is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DragonDude is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    You can go in any serious BB gym & find people dealing steroids, never heard of anyone getting caught yet. Even in the US unless dealing massive quantities you are incredibly unlikely to face the law or get prosecuted.

You can go in any serious BB gym & find people dealing steroids, never heard of anyone getting caught yet. Even in the US unless dealing massive quantities you are incredibly unlikely to face the law or get prosecuted.
    i no people who have gotten caught and it wrecked there careers and life bro. Jails no joke i dont no if you ever been but i did some time and i swear i will never go back.

WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    true.
    look at rec drug users - most of them get busted for doing it in public, or for DUI or public intoxication (which is illegal in some places).
    this isn't an issue with steroids, and the police can't arrest you for being big. the risk of getting caught really is very low - i don't see why you'd have a problem with it unless your job required you to go through drug tests.

Originally Posted by catertroy08 View Post
    i no people who have gotten caught and it wrecked there careers and life bro. Jails no joke i dont no if you ever been but i did some time and i swear i will never go back.
    how did they get caught?

Originally Posted by WCC View Post
    how did they get caught?
    In the process of transporting it from were they got it and there house.

Originally Posted by NeXMuScLe View Post
    considering its a legitimate argument
    with enough studies that show IF
    a steroid user does not become an
    ABUSER. that there can be many positives
    to taking them. however you would have
    to do a little research and i cant see
    you doing that.
    really??? so sterois wont **** u up unless u abused them??? isnt that like any other supplement/drug??

i think im starting to see steroids in a new light...
    ADMA Muay Thai gym.

SQUAT(ATG)- 275 (x15)
    PRESS- 195 (3x5)
    DIPS- bw+55lbs-----3x8

Originally Posted by catertroy08 View Post
    In the process of transporting it from were they got it and there house.
    tell u the truth i dont know much about steroids.. they r illegal right?? so to say like weed?

im never going to take em cause of all the side effects..( i dont need to worry about more **** than i already do)...
    ADMA Muay Thai gym.

SQUAT(ATG)- 275 (x15)
    PRESS- 195 (3x5)
    DIPS- bw+55lbs-----3x8

Xc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xc is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    really??? so sterois wont **** u up unless u abused them??? isnt that like any other supplement/drug??

i think im starting to see steroids in a new light...
    There is definately a difference between use and abuse (like all drugs).

That being said there is no gaurantees either way.
    Currently: Attending BB.com School of Medicine.
    Retired From BB.com
    --NRC--

Originally Posted by Xc View Post
    There is definately a difference between use and abuse (like all drugs).

That being said there is no gaurantees either way.
    yeah cause weed is a drug.. and we smoke it like almost every week after practice but its not bad at all at the most it makes me calmer and relaxed... nothing wrong witht that once in a blue moon
    ADMA Muay Thai gym.

SQUAT(ATG)- 275 (x15)
    PRESS- 195 (3x5)
    DIPS- bw+55lbs-----3x8

Incinerated will become famous soon enough. (+50) Incinerated will become famous soon enough. (+50) Incinerated will become famous soon enough. (+50) Incinerated will become famous soon enough. (+50) Incinerated will become famous soon enough. (+50) Incinerated will become famous soon enough. (+50) Incinerated will become famous soon enough. (+50) Incinerated will become famous soon enough. (+50) Incinerated will become famous soon enough. (+50) Incinerated will become famous soon enough. (+50) Incinerated will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    thailegacy just a couple notes, none of this is a criticism but just how we roll on bb'ing.com

#1) use proper english, its easy when you have a keyboard right infront of you. While it may be easier to text 'noe' instead of 'now' it is just annoying here.

#2) There are many bio chemists and doctors on these boards, which means we know everything, and the truth about everything. Such as Steroids when taken over the age of 21 with a proper PCT *and support supps* do not have any really negative side's.

#3) don't start a flame war with another person on here, there is just no point. Especially if they have a high rep power, because whether you like it or not they will neg you. once you are in the red your opinion matters to no one.

Anyway hope i could be of help and good luck in your mma training
    the only time you should ever talk about sex is on the phone to a trained professional at $3.99 a minute.

Originally Posted by Incinerated View Post
    thailegacy just a couple notes, none of this is a criticism but just how we roll on bb'ing.com

#1) use proper english, its easy when you have a keyboard right infront of you. While it may be easier to text 'noe' instead of 'now' it is just annoying here.

#2) There are many bio chemists and doctors on these boards, which means we know everything, and the truth about everything. Such as Steroids when taken over the age of 21 with a proper PCT *and support supps* do not have any really negative side's.

#3) don't start a flame war with another person on here, there is just no point. Especially if they have a high rep power, because whether you like it or not they will neg you. once you are in the red your opinion matters to no one.

Anyway hope i could be of help and good luck in your mma training
    thanks i guess
    its not like i like starting wars or anything but if i dont agree with something im going to say it... lots of people here are very helpfull and believe it or not i try to help others too...
    and yeah i often see ppl with highreps saying things i dont agree with and they negg me with their crazy neg power but i do help others and also will get pist at others is a normal thing you cant be kissing ass...

but it is kinna funny cause one guy negged me and i went down like 3 points haha.. then some other guy repped me and i went up 2 .... so im try to help ppl 2 dont think i dont.
    ADMA Muay Thai gym.

SQUAT(ATG)- 275 (x15)
    PRESS- 195 (3x5)
    DIPS- bw+55lbs-----3x8

well to break the tension a little bit. Its day 19 and im down 2lbs but i think its water. I look shredded and even my mom today was like what the hell are you doing you look like popeye lol. No sides and nothing really to report on strength as well. Ill keep you guys updated/