Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Biggest THIGHS?

Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by NaturalMsO View Post
    Maybe the photo and the video were from two different eras? How the heck am I supposed to know?

LOOK, I saw the thread about big legs, I remembered Sue Price having really huge quads, I Googled it and posted the first photo I found of her. It's not my fault if it's PhotoShopped. I certainly didn't PhotoShop it. I don't even HAVE PhotoShop. Besides, does it really matter? She obviously has freakish quads. Period.
    Can you say "backpedal?"
    Time To Re-Schedule

Juic3 is just really nice. (+1000) Juic3 is just really nice. (+1000) Juic3 is just really nice. (+1000) Juic3 is just really nice. (+1000) Juic3 is just really nice. (+1000) Juic3 is just really nice. (+1000) Juic3 is just really nice. (+1000) Juic3 is just really nice. (+1000) Juic3 is just really nice. (+1000) Juic3 is just really nice. (+1000) Juic3 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Maybe the photo and the video were from two different eras? How the heck am I supposed to know?

LOOK, I saw the thread about big legs, I remembered Sue Price having really huge quads, I Googled it and posted the first photo I found of her. It's not my fault if it's PhotoShopped. I certainly didn't PhotoShop it. I don't even HAVE PhotoShop. Besides, does it really matter? She obviously has freakish quads. Period.
    O my god just leave this section.

zepto second has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zepto second has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zepto second has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zepto second has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zepto second has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zepto second has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Yeah, yeah, yeah.

I have spoon pics!

?????

chenko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chenko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chenko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chenko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chenko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chenko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chenko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chenko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chenko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chenko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chenko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Sorry NatMisO but the first pic you posted is clearly photoshopped. Have a look at the fullness in her calves and quads, not to mention her arms.

The other pics def show impressive development but the first pic has been enhanced.

Some of us aficianados have been looking at BB pics for a long time and can spot a fake a mile away

NaturalMsO is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NaturalMsO is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NaturalMsO is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NaturalMsO is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NaturalMsO is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NaturalMsO is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NaturalMsO is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NaturalMsO is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NaturalMsO is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NaturalMsO is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NaturalMsO is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

My Disclaimer

Just to clarify:

1. I apologize if I offended anyone with my naiveness.

2. I didn't know that photo was PhotoShopped.

3. I Googled "Sue Price" and posted the first photo I found (i.e., the one everyone is saying was PhotoShopped).

4. I don't have PhotoShop nor do I use it, so I didn't even THINK of the possibility.

5. WHY would anyone feel it necessary to enlarge her already freakishly huge quads, anyway???

6. Now shut up and get back on topic.
    "If you're looking for a quick fix, you're in the wrong sport. Bodybuilding is a lifetime journey, not an overnight jaunt." - NaturalMsO

★☆★★☆
    "MRS tAkin ova?"
    "Yes, the women are taking over."
    ★☆★★☆

NaturalMsO is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NaturalMsO is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NaturalMsO is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NaturalMsO is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NaturalMsO is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NaturalMsO is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NaturalMsO is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NaturalMsO is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NaturalMsO is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NaturalMsO is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NaturalMsO is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Tyrbolift View Post
    Can you say "backpedal?"
    Let's try moving forward. I'll wait while you get caught up.
    "If you're looking for a quick fix, you're in the wrong sport. Bodybuilding is a lifetime journey, not an overnight jaunt." - NaturalMsO

★☆★★☆
    "MRS tAkin ova?"
    ★☆★★☆

Originally Posted by TheMeat View Post
    O my god just leave this section.

Gee, I guess I'd better leave. That doodle referee looks mighty scary.

★☆★★☆
    "MRS tAkin ova?"
    ★☆★★☆

zepto second has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zepto second has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zepto second has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zepto second has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zepto second has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zepto second has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Let's try moving forward. I'll wait while you get caught up.
    sry to be edgy with you but a lot of people photoshop pics of pros (any one remember the will harris photoshops?)

Originally Posted by zepto second View Post
    ?????
    Heh. Nevermind.

★☆★★☆
    "MRS tAkin ova?"
    ★☆★★☆

Originally Posted by chenko View Post
    Sorry NatMisO but the first pic you posted is clearly photoshopped. Have a look at the fullness in her calves and quads, not to mention her arms.

The other pics def show impressive development but the first pic has been enhanced.

Some of us aficianados have been looking at BB pics for a long time and can spot a fake a mile away
    I understand. And, yes, I can see the possibility now. Like I said, I'm naive about those things. It just never crossed my mind. Basically because she's a pro. I just find it odd that people feel it necessary to PhotoShop pros.

That said, thank you for being so nice and not getting your underwear all in a bunch and bitchin' like a sissy like some of the other people here. LOL

I don't look at BB pics very often. Obviously you guys do. You're the pros at BB/PhotoShop pics. Not me.

Sorry for the misunderstanding. It was an honest mistake. I didn't know. Really.

★☆★★☆
    "MRS tAkin ova?"
    ★☆★★☆

Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Someday we will have "videoshop" and then things will really get wild!

I will look ginormous on youtube!
    Time To Re-Schedule

Peace!

Please, people, before anyone continues posting about the damn Sue Price photo ... PLEASE read "My Disclaimer," which I posted earlier in this thread.

OK?

End it!

Peace!

★☆★★☆
    "MRS tAkin ova?"
    ★☆★★☆

Originally Posted by Tyrbolift View Post
    Someday we will have "videoshop" and then things will really get wild!

I will look ginormous on youtube!
    A-ha! So YOU'RE the one who PhotoShopped that Sue Price photo!

★☆★★☆
    "MRS tAkin ova?"
    ★☆★★☆

chenko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chenko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chenko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chenko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chenko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chenko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chenko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chenko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chenko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chenko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chenko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I understand. And, yes, I can see the possibility now. Like I said, I'm naive about those things. It just never crossed my mind. Basically because she's a pro. I just find it odd that people feel it necessary to PhotoShop pros.

That said, thank you for being so nice and not getting your underwear all in a bunch and bitchin' like a sissy like some of the other people here. LOL

I don't look at BB pics very often. Obviously you guys do. You're the pros at BB/PhotoShop pics. Not me.

Sorry for the misunderstanding. It was an honest mistake. I didn't know. Really.
    I love a woman who can admit when she is wrong. Rare quality indeed!

Juic3 is just really nice. (+1000) Juic3 is just really nice. (+1000) Juic3 is just really nice. (+1000) Juic3 is just really nice. (+1000) Juic3 is just really nice. (+1000) Juic3 is just really nice. (+1000) Juic3 is just really nice. (+1000) Juic3 is just really nice. (+1000) Juic3 is just really nice. (+1000) Juic3 is just really nice. (+1000) Juic3 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by zepto second View Post
    sry to be edgy with you but a lot of people photoshop pics of pros (any one remember the will harris photoshops?)
    Lets not get into a discussion about photoshopped pictures, well anyway Paul "Quadzilla" Demayo had some big ass thighs.

Originally Posted by chenko View Post
    I love a woman who can admit when she is wrong. Rare quality indeed!
    *curtsy*

Well, THANK ya!

★☆★★☆
    "MRS tAkin ova?"
    ★☆★★☆

Originally Posted by TheMeat View Post
    Lets not get into a discussion about photoshopped pictures, well anyway Paul "Quadzilla" Demayo had some big ass thighs.

PD had so much potential and ability. His story is truly sad...
    Time To Re-Schedule

Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Ronnie Coleman has the biggest legs ever, PERIOD.
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ...............................R.I.P.................................
    .............Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian.........
    .................₪₪₪₪₪₪1989-2011₪₪₪₪₪₪.............
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

cabocoleman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cabocoleman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cabocoleman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cabocoleman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cabocoleman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cabocoleman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cabocoleman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cabocoleman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cabocoleman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cabocoleman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cabocoleman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

The Queen of Quads. LOL....it is so obvious she has been photoshopped.
    Spam and eggs is an excellent source of protein..brah.
    Hau'oli Makahiki Hou & Ola Kino Maika'i
    Stay healthy & fit!

Owes reps to
    Aspire210 -1x
    Daewoo_Lanos - 1x

kenmcv has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kenmcv has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kenmcv has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kenmcv has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kenmcv has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kenmcv has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Just to make a point on Alexander Federov, alot of people having a go at his physique. He suffered a right pectoral tear whilst benching in 2003 and thats probaly why he looks awful. Before the tear he was supposed to be the next big thing.

I want to play a game... JIGSAW's Avatar
    JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I don't care what any of you say, you're not going to convince me thats not photoshopped....no woman in the world has legs like that. NO ONE. I guarantee it.
    I walk amongst you.......but I am not one of you.

Wilde is just really nice. (+1000) Wilde is just really nice. (+1000) Wilde is just really nice. (+1000) Wilde is just really nice. (+1000) Wilde is just really nice. (+1000) Wilde is just really nice. (+1000) Wilde is just really nice. (+1000) Wilde is just really nice. (+1000) Wilde is just really nice. (+1000) Wilde is just really nice. (+1000) Wilde is just really nice. (+1000)
    It's not PhotoShopped. I've seen Sue Price in real life. Trust me, it's NOT PhotoShopped. LOL

BTW, that photo that someone posted and said, "This is the REAL pic" isn't even the same photos. Two TOTALLY different shots.

Sue Price has been known for the biggest legs in female bodybuilding. Again, it is not PhotoShopped.
    buddy those calves aren't real.
    Bodybuilding is all about image not numbers, when you're up on stage your lifting stats and bodyfat % means nothing to the judges.

DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Nice try. I just love all your invisible photos, avatar and BodySpace.
    Yah, but vvhy make a blatant lie like that? Your arm iz 13 inchez makz, az he ztated. My armz are 16 inchez, but yet I have a bicep and a tricep. NO offenze, but I didnt knovv you vvere a girl at firzt, I thought you vvere a young teen vvhoz been training for a couple monthz.

And zorry, but ztfu, you kept perzizting and vvere ovvned, the video provez 100% that her legz are about 27 inchez, not 32 like they vvere in the chopped one.

keyz broken
    Sudbury Ontario championships july june 11 2011 - 5th light heavy weight class
    London Ontario championships nov 26 2011 - 2nd heavy weight class

Next shows - Missisauga championship May 19th and Ontario championship June 2nd

MassIsAhead is just really nice. (+1000) MassIsAhead is just really nice. (+1000) MassIsAhead is just really nice. (+1000) MassIsAhead is just really nice. (+1000) MassIsAhead is just really nice. (+1000) MassIsAhead is just really nice. (+1000) MassIsAhead is just really nice. (+1000) MassIsAhead is just really nice. (+1000) MassIsAhead is just really nice. (+1000) MassIsAhead is just really nice. (+1000) MassIsAhead is just really nice. (+1000)
    How is laughing and saying they're not PhotoShopped acting like a 15-year-old? You're insane. LOL Lighten up and have a little fun, Mr. Deadbeat.
    You're the one who's blind. THe picture you posted is OBVIOUSLY photoshopped, and if you can't tell you should spend less time on a bbing site and more time at the eye clinic.

MassIsAhead is just really nice. (+1000) MassIsAhead is just really nice. (+1000) MassIsAhead is just really nice. (+1000) MassIsAhead is just really nice. (+1000) MassIsAhead is just really nice. (+1000) MassIsAhead is just really nice. (+1000) MassIsAhead is just really nice. (+1000) MassIsAhead is just really nice. (+1000) MassIsAhead is just really nice. (+1000) MassIsAhead is just really nice. (+1000) MassIsAhead is just really nice. (+1000)
    THANK you!
    That's not a compliment. He's saying what everyone else is saying: You're blind. It's a photoshop. COMPARE THE PICS.

YES it matters. Because people like you and people who are gullible go around thinking and saying she's got legs like in the photoshopped pic. And she doesn't.

Why didn't you just say "I made a mistake" after I had already mentioned 10 times it was photoshopped.

I feel I should tell you.

This pic is not real either, now we're on that topic:
    http://www.edspresso.com/images/800p...reenshot_4.jpg

mindraper is just really nice. (+1000) mindraper is just really nice. (+1000) mindraper is just really nice. (+1000) mindraper is just really nice. (+1000) mindraper is just really nice. (+1000) mindraper is just really nice. (+1000) mindraper is just really nice. (+1000) mindraper is just really nice. (+1000) mindraper is just really nice. (+1000) mindraper is just really nice. (+1000) mindraper is just really nice. (+1000)

Dont be stupid, of course its photoshopped

The insane quad sweep and inner thigh clearly give it away in the first photo

edit: just look at her calves in the first (photoshopped) pic
    "Also I do recommend steroids for all depressed males, and not anti depressants." - Nasser El Sonbaty IFBB PRO 2007

ShadyShadow13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShadyShadow13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShadyShadow13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShadyShadow13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShadyShadow13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShadyShadow13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShadyShadow13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShadyShadow13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShadyShadow13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShadyShadow13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShadyShadow13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Mustafa mohammad has great thighs in size .. but they arent that great in shape my opinion ..
    Suicide Is A sin ... Somebody Kill Me >:)

Here is mindraper's pics adjusted for size - (so the two pics are the same scale):

Haha it's like NIGHT AND DAY