Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by RICHSTRONG View Post
    And what is alpha? Pls explain? 1v1, 360 no scopin on COD doesn't count. Only thing that would be more alfa is a traditional bow, which most traditional bow hunters will mi**** and wound schit many times before actually coming proficient. I want a lethal shot with minimal to no suffering and meat on my table. If that's the pucy way out...using a compound then I'll be a pucy
    I trad hunt with either a thumb release bow with arrows I made, or a longbow I made. I take shots at 20 yards or less and double lung all the time. Deer die in like 10 seconds. I do this because I can, not because I can’t afford good quality meat at a store.

Rabbits are more fun though, hard as hell to hit, but guaranteed to die almost instantly.

My pronouns are Bro/Brah Procta's Avatar
    Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by miscinbro View Post
    I trad hunt with either a thumb release bow with arrows I made, or a longbow I made. I take shots at 20 yards or less and double lung all the time. Deer die in like 10 seconds. I do this because I can, not because I can’t afford good quality meat at a store.

Rabbits are more fun though, hard as hell to hit, but guaranteed to die almost instantly.
    China is asshoe !!!

Super Straight HTC Crew, Pureblood Crew & a Jeepbrah (no ducks)

Florida is GOAT

Gen X: Humanity's last hope

RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz

GOod for you...but I wanna put meat on the table in addition to a nice rack with only 6 days to do it in. I hunt public land, no leases, no private, where deer numbers are nowhere near other places with other Aholes around every corner. If i was retired or rich and had private land with high numbers...then sure I would go traditional.
    Originally Posted by lmaonazimod View Post
    1v1 360 no scope is pretty fking alpha bro
    actually, it really is. My son did it all the time when i was playin against him and it sorta pissed me off
    Aka DEMENTIACHAD
    Aka ALZHEIMERCHAD

miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    GOod for you...but I wanna put meat on the table in addition to a nice rack with only 6 days to do it in. I hunt public land, no leases, no private, where deer numbers are nowhere near other places with other Aholes around every corner. If i was retired or rich and had private land with high numbers...then sure I would go traditional.
    Fair enough, and totally no hate against that. I just don’t think a tree stand with a weapon a child can’t miss with is “alpha.”

Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz

Thumbs up There are actually 2 uses of chicken in Fallout

China is asshoe !!!

Florida is GOAT

RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz
    Fair enough, and totally no hate against that. I just don’t think a tree stand with a weapon a child can’t miss with is “alpha.”
    Trust me...I know tons of ppl who hunt compound that never get anything, running 10 cameras, food plots on their leases, etc. If everyone could hunt and be successful, they'd all be doing it. And I never see a kid doing it either. Not where I'm at. They are the ones in groundblind with daddy or a double ladder stand that's 10ft up. Not in a climber in 20-30 mph wind gusts, rain, cold etc. Next time you are out take a pic of any kid that can do that, 'point and shoot' like you say, be successful, and I'll call him alpha.
    Aka DEMENTIACHAD
    Aka ALZHEIMERCHAD

everyone knows the number 1 rule of the wasteland...

“You always get sidetracked by some bullchit”
    China is asshoe !!!

Florida is GOAT

thought I was in the Fallout thread not a hunting dink measuring thread

Spartacus thread full of dinks that way ---------->
    China is asshoe !!!

Florida is GOAT

Originally Posted by Procta View Post
    everyone knows the number 1 rule of the wasteland...

“You always get sidetracked by some bullchit”
    thought I was in the Fallout thread not a hunting dink measuring thread

Spartacus thread full of dinks that way ---------->
    Keep in mind, i have viking blood in me too so don't make me sail down to that swamp wastelander
    Aka DEMENTIACHAD
    Aka ALZHEIMERCHAD

kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Couldn't make it through the first episode.
    I'm kickin your ass the next time I see you Rich.
    ________

MFC

________
    Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote. -Benjamin Franklin
    Tits and Beer

kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by lmaonazimod View Post
    It's not for boomers. You should try Golden Girls reruns.
    shut up wincel
    ________

MFC

________
    Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote. -Benjamin Franklin
    Tits and Beer

semenreleaser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) semenreleaser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) semenreleaser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) semenreleaser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) semenreleaser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) semenreleaser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) semenreleaser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) semenreleaser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) semenreleaser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) semenreleaser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) semenreleaser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I always wanted a Fallout TV show and am kind of surprised it took this long for someone to try and profit off of it. If you enjoyed the games, I see no reason why you wouldn't enjoy this show. It captures the feeling of the games very well. Some story lines were even taken straight from the games. I was worried they would ruin it with wokeness, but so far, I have been impressed. Yeah, Amazon had to meet their diversity quotas, but they never really call attention to the races of the characters, so they all fit into the story without detracting from it with any Whitey is bad, darkey is superior kind of BS.

Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Great show. Not the best but great.

1. Ghoul actor was fantastic and stole the show in every scene
    2. Main female actor was great and actually felt like a main character
    3. Black guy was okay, but I thought they made him way too stupid
    4. Main female was not a Mary Sure flawless badass boss girl. She got her fuking ass handed to her and had a great character arc. Refreshing to see.
    5. Show stayed true to the fallout lore and aesthetic
    6. Story was decent, not the greatest or most original ever but there were lots of supporting content and twists
    7. Minimal woke
    8. Some genuinely funny moments
    9. While not as deep, well scripted or as strong as The Last of Us in character development... It was better paced and just more enjoyable and fun.
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ...............................R.I.P.................................
    .............Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian.........
    .................₪₪₪₪₪₪1989-2011₪₪₪₪₪₪.............

OffwhiteBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OffwhiteBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OffwhiteBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OffwhiteBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OffwhiteBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OffwhiteBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OffwhiteBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OffwhiteBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OffwhiteBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OffwhiteBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OffwhiteBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Better than Halo on Paramount ?

Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by MajorTendonitis View Post
    I got rid of prime cause the movies were deplorable , but is Fallout included with Prime Video,or is it extra?

https://f2movies.mx/tv/fallout-00069/1-1

pengh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pengh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pengh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pengh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pengh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pengh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pengh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pengh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pengh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pengh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pengh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The sloot's eyes are too big. Hnnnggg tho, cause she looks good in a dress.
    * Eggs and Rice crew *
    * No Washcloth Crew *

Sloots in jail are hnnnggggg

Strange hobbies

#FREEPH*GGOT

MMGA

TrynaBeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TrynaBeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TrynaBeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TrynaBeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TrynaBeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TrynaBeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TrynaBeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TrynaBeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TrynaBeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TrynaBeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TrynaBeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    The Ghoul definitely stole the show, especially at the end.
    I never played fallout but watched the show this past weekend and it was really good

Originally Posted by kcadrenalin View Post
    Couldn't make it through the first episode.
    I'm kickin your ass the next time I see you Rich.
    Uwotm8?? Give it a fkn chance...don't be a typical miscer with the attention span of a 2yo for fuks sake. it took me until 3rd episode to really get vested
    Aka DEMENTIACHAD
    Aka ALZHEIMERCHAD

ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Only watched one episode so far.

Wood definitely creampie main sloot, loved how enthusiastic she was to bang in the first episode. Sloots gonna Sloot!!! Especially with Raider Chads
    -Engineering Crew
    -Self Improvement Crew
    -Third Position Crew
    -Keith Woods Crew
    -Consolecel Crew
    -Dr. Edward Dutton Crew

Originally Posted by ScramFranklin View Post
    Only watched one episode so far.

Wood definitely creampie main sloot, loved how enthusiastic she was to bang in the first episode. Sloots gonna Sloot!!! Especially with Raider Chads
    wait until later when she asks the black kid to fuk. it's like hard core anal
    Aka DEMENTIACHAD
    Aka ALZHEIMERCHAD

Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Lmao @ Richard spoiling the show multiple times. Guys go check out the show, it's great. Come back and discuss when you're done
    ...............................R.I.P.................................
    .............Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian.........
    .................₪₪₪₪₪₪1989-2011₪₪₪₪₪₪.............

listen to the mids

China is asshoe !!!

Florida is GOAT

CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Walton Goggins is the man. Shane Vendrell, Uncle Baby Billy...the guy is a great character actor.

I could never get into the Fallout games so probably won't watch, though.

Originally Posted by stayhomeneet View Post
    The main chicks eyes on this show are absurd, how the hell do you have eyes that big. Here eyes are like 2/5 the size of her head.
    I was thinking the same thing. Looks like a realistic version of that annoying Alita CGI.

She's hot as fuark, though. Remember thinking she was a cutie in Army of the Dead.

wait until later when she asks the black kid to fuk. it's like hard core anal
    with his pimple ready to pop
    China is asshoe !!!

Florida is GOAT

FoulSmell has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FoulSmell has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FoulSmell has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FoulSmell has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FoulSmell has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FoulSmell has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FoulSmell has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FoulSmell has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FoulSmell has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FoulSmell has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FoulSmell has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    7.129/10

Not bad at all. I suggest giving it a shot if ur bored. Yes, there is a black person in it but I didn't see any gay ppl or Trans. Plus Walton Coggins is in it.
    Walton Goggings is in “Invincible” too. It’s mature animation due to the blood and gore. He plays a Nick Fury type character.

China is asshoe !!!

Florida is GOAT

Originally Posted by FoulSmell View Post
    Walton Goggings is in “Invincible” too. It’s mature animation due to the blood and gore. He plays a Nick Fury type character.
    I don't watch anime you disgusting southner. Now beat it
    Aka DEMENTIACHAD
    Aka ALZHEIMERCHAD

Has new batteries! DuracellBunny's Avatar
    DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I can't believe that none of you goggins fans mentioned justified. That was a good show.
    Screw nature; my body will do what I DAMN WELL tell it to do!

The only dangerous thing about an exercise is the person doing it.

They had the technology to rebuild me. They made me better, stronger, faster......

Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    PA hunting is just sitting on a ladder waiting for animals to come to you ... that is some lazy tradie chit
    Its like that here too.. Bad ass "hunters" with a $500 Yeti cooler full of hot homecooked meals that their wife made, and thermos full of coffee sitting in a tree stand waiting for a deer to come eat the corn they put out for bait.

Originally Posted by DuracellBunny View Post
    I can't believe that none of you goggins fans mentioned justified. That was a good show.
    Boyd Crowder FTW.

He was originally just supposed to do be killed off in the first episode, but they said he nailed it so hard that they decided to bring him back for moar. I'm glad they did too.
    "Do you think SHE actually felt like that was a sexual thing he was doing? She's like 6. Only an actual p3do would think that she thought he was groping her, too."

"Not that it's impossible to touch a minor inappropriately, but it is true that a 6 year old girl will not recognize someone putting a hand on their chest as groping, whether it is inappropriate or not."

- Jayarbie

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=182007113&p=1671975503#post1671975503

saltypits has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saltypits has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saltypits has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saltypits has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saltypits has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saltypits has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saltypits has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saltypits has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saltypits has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saltypits has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saltypits has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by jthm View Post

here she is
    episodes:
    the beginning
    the end
    Her character was despicable. Injured herself deliberately so it didn't have to fight. Loser.