Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Behemoth1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Behemoth1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Behemoth1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Behemoth1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Behemoth1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Behemoth1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Behemoth1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Behemoth1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Behemoth1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Behemoth1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Behemoth1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by bbartist View Post
    genetics is the most minor part in bbing man. (except you have a myostastin-inhibitor gene). Just diet, tips diet, training, long rest, good sleep. They just spent their live to do that correctly.
    Anyone who doesn't mess up his endocryne system, who has FULL-TIME dedicated to that, and who is motivated, and who has a good nutrionnist guru can have a very very great level (like pro)
    disagree. if your small and have high lats then train, eat, and use anabolics. you'll be jacked with high lats. look at Dennis James/Wolf

bbartist is not very well liked. (-100) bbartist is not very well liked. (-100) bbartist is not very well liked. (-100) bbartist is not very well liked. (-100) bbartist is not very well liked. (-100) bbartist is not very well liked. (-100) bbartist is not very well liked. (-100) bbartist is not very well liked. (-100) bbartist is not very well liked. (-100) bbartist is not very well liked. (-100) bbartist is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by Behemoth1 View Post
    disagree. if your small and have high lats then train, eat, and use anabolics. you'll be jacked with high lats. look at Dennis James/Wolf
    I am ok with the lats. Now, i am not ok with the fact to be small : look lee priest. (ok it is not aesthetic). Now, Wolf he is one of the tallest guy on stage and he is still aesthetic.

I was speaking about putting on mass. But the discussion has already end in another thread. So, forget my post.
    Last edited by bbartist; 12-05-2008 at 05:04 PM.

Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by testman View Post
    Behemoth1 so you'd rather look at ripped guys in the gym who are only in that shape for a few weeks out of the year and not want to see what they look like 7-8 months out of the year building a foundation to see what they eat and look like to get that ripped look?

I got so many private messages from some mods and people on here saying I'm wasting my time trying to tell a bunch of amateurs on here what IFBB guys do to get that big. When you actually meet any of these pro's like I have in the off-season at autograph signings and NOT just at the Olympia where they are under contract to show up in shape for the fans even if they aren't competing that day you will see that 8 months out of the year these guys are bloated real "Behemoths" and not internet 197 pound wannabe behemoth's who can't crack 200 pounds naturally if they life depended on it.

So far I posted diets from Milos Sarcev and Jay Cutler and all the under 200 pound kids can do is attack me instead of actually using your head and thinking and knowing that these guys are taking in anywhere from 5,000 - 10,000 cals a day and all I hear from these skinny kids in here when I tell them that is a bunch of whining like: "AWWW WAAA WAA I'LL GET FAT ON THAT DIET, I'LL GET FAT WAAA WAA." It's amazing lol haha

All I'm doing is posting what it takes to be in the IFBB, and because you didn't know what it takes and someone comes along and shatters your dreams and posts the actual diet plans you attack me. If you want to look like an IFBB pro you got to eat. You can take all the test and deca you want but if you aren't taking in enough calories you won't grow, that's what seperates them from us, understand? And until you realize this you and I will always look like averate mortal men and the IFBB guys will look like real "Behemoths" so keep trying everyday trying to get big by lifting weights and using steroids alone and only consuming under 4,000 cals and having no consistency in your diet.

So to all the posers on here who think they can look like their favorite bodybuilders, I know a lot of the posers on here want to look like Phil Heath, ask yourselves why he looks like he does and most of you can't crack 200 pounds if your life depended on it even though many of you have used steroids. I know your excuse and ignorant responses will be: "Well because he does more steroids than me." lol haha No, it's because he and other pro's have top level nutritionists like Chad Nichols, Chris Aceto, Tom Prince, Milos Sarcev laying out their diet plans. And I bet many of the "kids" on here didn't know that some pro's like Orville Burke actually increased his carbs pre-contest getting ready for a show.

Can anyone post me Phil Heath's current off-season mass building diet? I posted Jay Cutlers, I'll wait for anyone to prove to me that you can look like an IFBB pro by taking in under 4,000 cals a day.

This whole thread was about trying to educate some people on here who joined this website wanting to look like their favorite bodybuilder, wanting to get huge like the guys in the magazine and educating you that diet is more important and until you realize that you can continue to ask questions about how much test stacked with para/tren and deca you should do and you still can't even crack 200 pounds. Ask Roger Clemens, Andy Pettitte, Chuck Knoblauch and all those bums in major league baseball who look like **** how much those steroids built them up. Those guys were juicing and didn't even change them physically. And don't even mention Barry Bonds, I seen so many natural bodybuilders at my gym who weigh more with less bodyfat and didn't see their head grow into a pumpkin.
    Again, i do agree. Here is the full diet of what that pro I mentioned in a previous thread has me eating...

meal 1
    3 servings whole milk
    2-4 whole eggs
    6-10 egg whites
    6 pieces turkey sausage
    1 servings orange juice
    2 servings oats

meal 2...

sandwich
    whole wheat bread
    10 slices of turkey breast
    2 servings pepperoni
    4 pieces of cheese
    2 servings baked beans
    2 servings whole milk
    broccoli

meal 3
    14 ounce steak
    2 servings whole milk
    3 servings brown rice
    salad with olive oil and vinegar

meal 4
    2 chicken breasts
    3 servings rice
    broccoli

meal 5 post workout
    3 servings waxymaize
    80 grams protein

meal 6
    6 whole eggs
    2 servings cottage cheese
    peanut butter and jelly sandwich
    2 servings whole milk

middle of the night meal...

whatever I eat 500 calories at least

I also have "permission" that once I finish my meals I can eat what I want. So sometimes that is cookies, poptarts, etc. etc.

IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by CatTheTrainer View Post
    yea ur putting on fat....lol
    Mind to explain?
    Zeus

testman is not very helpful. (-500) testman is not very helpful. (-500) testman is not very helpful. (-500) testman is not very helpful. (-500) testman is not very helpful. (-500) testman is not very helpful. (-500) testman is not very helpful. (-500) testman is not very helpful. (-500) testman is not very helpful. (-500) testman is not very helpful. (-500) testman is not very helpful. (-500)
    Flex500, yeah I agree and your hardcore diet looks so similar to so many other pro diets I seen of what is considered a true real mass gain diet for hardcore bodybuilders and what they need to maintain and to gain.

I'd have to assume you're on gear (which is none of my business) with your height, you're not that tall for a guy but you weigh more than most guys who are over 6'2" tall so you're packing on size the right way for a hardcore bodybuilder. Of course Flex500 and I don't recommend that diet for amateurs or regular guys who just want to put on some muscle.

Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by testman View Post
    Flex500, yeah I agree and your hardcore diet looks so similar to so many other pro diets I seen of what is considered a true real mass gain diet for hardcore bodybuilders and what they need to maintain and to gain.

I'd have to assume you're on gear (which is none of my business) with your height, you're not that tall for a guy but you weigh more than most guys who are over 6'2" tall so you're packing on size the right way for a hardcore bodybuilder. Of course Flex500 and I don't recommend that diet for amateurs or regular guys who just want to put on some muscle.
    yes I am. I would say I am a middle of the road amateur bber. Got a national show but got 15th, got smoked basically. But I'm alright on a regional level. So I guess that means I am fairly serious.

it is just mind numbing what these guys can eat it's crazy.

The Adam has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Adam has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Adam has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Adam has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Adam has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Adam has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Adam has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Adam has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Adam has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Adam has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Adam has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by spirit3530 View Post
    LOL @ the retarded program with only protein and carbs in it ROFLMAO.

Genetics drugs and time

Avg pro 15 years in the gym.

A guy 185 that has only been training a few year doesn't need 10000 cals to grow.

Most guys spinning their wheels don't eat dense calories, ineffective workout plan, don't get enough sleep, don't drink water, don't rest between sets and not enough Essisential fatty acids in their diet. Above all NO patience and POOR form with weights too heavy. Fix these issues and I don't think the "avg sub 200lbs @15% bf" guy is going to have to hit above 4000 cals for a while. Excluding you permabulkers ofcourse.

Most underrated post of the year?????
    "Rep points don't mean **** to me anyway... I know I know my ****... I don't need others to validate it." - PECS* (board member).