Closed Thread
Page 267 of 302 FirstFirst ... 167 217 257 265 266 267 268 269 277 ... LastLast
Results 7,981 to 8,010 of 9037
    Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Fuk u Sali >:[ I don't. But srs congrats on move.
    I know who I am. And after all these years, there’s a victory in that.

All liberals deserve death

*Proud member of the misc 767 & USA vs. Germany world cup ban
    -People who say money can't buy happiness, have never paid the adoption fee at the pound and went home with a new best friend
    *There's no such thing as a bad dog, only a bad dog owner

If you see myself and swoleyo in a thread, remind me to rep him.

saligia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saligia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saligia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saligia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saligia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saligia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saligia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saligia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saligia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saligia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saligia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by lulbrah View Post
    so you never told us how you quit the last place.. maybe i missed it but pls retell if i missed it...
    Not much to tell.

Informed Mr. Boss II in person. Primarily because he was leaving on vacation and wouldn't return until a day or two before my final day. I wanted the opportunity to speak with him so there were no mixed, befuddled, or manipulated messages communicated to him re: my departure (from The Twats).

Taped this to Mrs. Twat's computer monitor. (She didn't see it until 5 days later--despite her "working overtime every day". Some of the clinical staff saw it before her and laughed their asses off.)

Then sent a Dear John email to the three execs (Mr & Mrs Twat, & Mr Boss II).

They sent me off with a going away party, $200-300 in gift certificates, a boatload of cash from our stripper donations, and a hefty final paycheck that I most certainly was not expecting.

Since I've departed ways, half the staff have contacted me asking for help/information; several patients keep emailing me because they need help and "no one's answering the phone"; Mr. Boss II quit 1.5 weeks after I left (he gave them like 3-4 days notice, lol), which leaves the Twats running things into the ground even more quickly; and at least half the staff have either quit or they're in the process of quitting. Everyone else is having meltdowns and getting drunk nightly to cope. And it's reportedly all my fault, smh.

Buuut, it's not my problem anymore! Neiner, neiner.

Originally Posted by beardohio View Post
    New-ish place is working out well and I really enjoy the city. Not long-term but it's a really fun place to live at this point. Thanks for asking brah.

Still working remote which is also working out. Responsibilities have been up but I'm working on my own time for the most part. Business is good.

y-y-y-you too.

Where u at Sali??? Congrats on the new job and getting outta that old gig.
    Thanks!! Glad to hear your new gig & relocation are working out for you.

Moved to Las Vegas.

Originally Posted by Motiviert View Post
    Fuk u Sali >:[ I don't. But srs congrats on move.
    No. Fuk u Moti. >:[. Not been properly (or improperly) laid going on 8-9 months.

(srs, we know you & your doggy are au naturale teddy bears)
    please make a signature --TellitAgain

I am only 4'9". Can you reach that for me?

☆ MissChill Appreciation Crew ☆*

*This space being leased by poni.

TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by biggoron View Post
    Fuk off
    Got some bad news Ron...
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/announcement.php?f=19
    Bears, Bulls, Blackhawks, and White Sox

Misc Hard Seltzer Crew

Recovering Tradie Crew

Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by saligia View Post
    Not much to tell.

Informed Mr. Boss II in person. Primarily because he was leaving on vacation and wouldn't return until a day or two before my final day. I wanted the opportunity to speak with him so there were no mixed, befuddled, or manipulated messages communicated to him re: my departure (from The Twats).

Taped this to Mrs. Twat's computer monitor. (She didn't see it until 5 days later--despite her "working overtime every day". Some of the clinical staff saw it before her and laughed their asses off.)

They sent me off with a going away party, $200-300 in gift certificates, a boatload of cash from our stripper donations, and a hefty final paycheck that I most certainly was not expecting.

Since I've departed ways, half the staff have contacted me asking for help/information; several patients keep emailing me because they need help and "no one's answering the phone"; Mr. Boss II quit 1.5 weeks after I left (he gave them like 3-4 days notice, lol), which leaves the Twats running things into the ground even more quickly; and at least half the staff have either quit or they're in the process of quitting. Everyone else is having meltdowns and getting drunk nightly to cope. And it's reportedly all my fault, smh.

Moved to Las Vegas.

No. Fuk u Moti. >:[. Not been properly (or improperly) laid going on 8-9 months.

Hng. Girl. Da fahk.

-People who say money can't buy happiness, have never paid the adoption fee at the pound and went home with a new best friend

TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Why the rep reset Moti?

Misc Hard Seltzer Crew

Recovering Tradie Crew

lulbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lulbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lulbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lulbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lulbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lulbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lulbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lulbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lulbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lulbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lulbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Not much to tell.

lost it @ all of it
    i mean, you can't rape someone into peeing on you- tellitagain

i saw about 10 on the train this morning that i'd like to swim in a bathtub of their piss srs -tellitagain

thank you best rep comment master -Serb404
    And I went to eat with Lulbrah and d3lf yesterday. 10/10 miscers and meals -datboigene
    i can confirm lulbrah is a high quality person irl -TellitAgain

jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    lost it @ all of it
    lake house email would have been better. Brb disappear and she gets it 20 yrs later
    PM me for workout advice Ladies
    * Conservative Crew *
    ❤King Brady Bearer of the 6 Rings Crew❤
    BvB
    *Bigger chest than female miscers Crew*
    *Team Putin*

Not much to tell.

Moved to Las Vegas.

Great story, I think we all knew that place was going to fall apart after you left it.

At bold, is there a difference?

Misc Hard Seltzer Crew

Recovering Tradie Crew

You sure? I don't mind. Was almost at 100k rep. Just trying to do the yen and yang or whoever it is spelled.

Dudes, ordered some sups for the first time in a while today. BRB new superpump. BRB dymatize and blue star protons. BRB animal pak. All kinds of stuff. Hnged pretty hard
    Brb 2008 called, they want their pre-wo back.

Also enjoy your time on the toilet.

Misc Hard Seltzer Crew

Recovering Tradie Crew

jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by TheCore84 View Post

lmao superdump of piss
    PM me for workout advice Ladies
    * Conservative Crew *
    ❤King Brady Bearer of the 6 Rings Crew❤
    BvB
    *Bigger chest than female miscers Crew*
    *Team Putin*

Originally Posted by jbball92 View Post
    lmao superdump of piss
    Superdump was always a classic name for it.

Misc Hard Seltzer Crew

Recovering Tradie Crew

dupaloop3611 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dupaloop3611 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dupaloop3611 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dupaloop3611 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dupaloop3611 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dupaloop3611 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dupaloop3611 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dupaloop3611 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dupaloop3611 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dupaloop3611 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dupaloop3611 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Superdump was always a classic name for it.
    haha reminds me of a sample i got like 10 years ago a box i ordered. chit within 10 minutes lol

waiver wire of piss

also

i dont even like cats but i think i have to get this to be a cheeky kent at the gym

This is sweet. Camera crews are setting up, and I'm lookin' totally ripped. Beefcake. Beefcake.

insta: dupaloop3611

Lmao. New superdump with Dat dere 1,3

Also rep reset because wanted to have blue rep power. Even if briefly.

Originally Posted by weightsb4dates View Post
    @jbba not sure why pf gets such a bad rap. I've never been there but my secretary was looking around for memberships and she said it didn't look bad. I think st Andrews lifted there for a while as well.
    Not sure if srs.

Originally Posted by J1n View Post
    Should have told his ****gy ass to go to planet fitness if it bothers him.
    This, had the PT on the cruise ship tell me to stop slamming the leg extension and hack squat machine because of staterooms below. He was kind of a dink about it.

Originally Posted by geoffers12 View Post
    morning all.

busy morning and crazy night. kid slept til from 930 to 4:30.... caught us so off guard we didnt know what to do.

anyways now we working. thursday finally so happy hour tonight. nomnomnom
    It's nice when they finally start sleeping through the night, ours always wakes up between 630-730.

Originally Posted by Phoenix9369 View Post
    Even PF is too hardcore for him
    The client wasn't even upset it was the so called trainer
    Just LOL
    Triggered

Originally Posted by biggoron View Post
    Aren't you people supposed to respect your elders?
    We respect you.

Originally Posted by jbball92 View Post
    WHo is super jess I'm so lost
    Steve's crazy ex.

Originally Posted by superjess92 View Post
    Of course he is! He is the best. Doesn't change the fact that his balls are MIA
    Just stfu and leave.

Originally Posted by sg_ballin View Post
    who repped her?!?!
    Probably Ron, he has a terrible habit of wking.

Originally Posted by Zackad View Post
    hope you're kidding about PF dude. pizza fridays? bagel mondays? lunk alarms? no oly lifts? only good thing to come from them is their hilarious commercials and member videos lmao
    All of this wb4d.

Originally Posted by Cdublift View Post
    Hello friends came to see what the commotion was, leaving laughing cuz this cant be real life.

I got you fam
    Hey brah, it hilariously was real life.

someone aware me on 8/13/14....now
    Skinny came back from a long trip to camp.

Wrong
    You're a LEO CO, not a doctor
    Sick burn.

did anyone see the movie Swimfan back in the day?
    Lol I saw that back in the day in theaters, senior year of high school.

why do people think any other countries laws matter to those who dont live in that country?

woman cant show their face in some countries so you think if they show their face in america we care? plsgo
    This, Murica or gtfo.

felt like a big scum but oh well lol
    That was pretty scummy, wouldn't expect anything less from someone who wears a snapback backwards and 4" too high.

DANG IT!!!!!

i found another posit it but all it had on it was the number of days walas lasted with the standing desk.

i lose it everytime.

like everyone knew that was coming you can see the other people turn away.

but that guy...nope, swings the hammer with fury of a thousand psais
    The psai jokes never get old, don't forget about jensenn FIFAing it up in his mom's basement.

nothing is as bad as v5.

i repeat

nothing
    It's reputation will never die.

Originally Posted by waias15 View Post
    didn't think id be researching German Contract Law when I woke up this morning, but here we are..

edit: pretty sure I just became a top-tier claims adjuster
    Learn something new everyday brah.

a tradition unlike any other

LMAO at "my WR tore his ACL" actually being on there oh lawddd
    Lmao, this is classic.

Misc Hard Seltzer Crew

Recovering Tradie Crew

Angry

Lmao. New superdump with Dat dere 1,3

Also rep reset because wanted to have blue rep power. Even if briefly.
    That's a terrible reason to lose those 80k+ reps that I really enjoyed receiving.

Really, it has 1,3 now? Gaspari must have really fallen on hard times since the whole protein debacle of June 2012 when it came out that myofusion only had 50% of the protein content that it claimed.

Misc Hard Seltzer Crew

Recovering Tradie Crew

SPC: German Contract Law waias15's Avatar
    waias15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waias15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waias15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waias15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waias15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waias15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waias15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waias15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waias15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waias15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waias15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    fantasy trade: McCoy for Blount & Crowell

what side you takin?
    a novel

TellitAgain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TellitAgain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TellitAgain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TellitAgain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TellitAgain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TellitAgain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TellitAgain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TellitAgain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TellitAgain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TellitAgain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TellitAgain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    proactive fantasy football miscer check checkin czechin innnnnnnn!!!!!

sup brahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhsssssss

as far as the tinder thing goes was a mixed bag. sometimes girls can flake but I had a generally good experience with it. online dating in general probably has just boosted egos of lots of 20 to "bitty age" mediocre girls who would have already had inflated egos prior to online dating because guys want to fuk them and now they are getting messaged all the time. like sali said, its a bunch of unimpressive people messaging unimpressive people. 80-20 rule always applied but at least when people used to meet irl sometimes they would settle for each other whereas now you gotta be super witty and deal with lots of flakes because sometimes people want to message and not take the plunge and meet up.

mwc > tinder for dating

I still honestly have no idea what zack means about having less tinder success when ur not white- I've heard this before but I think it is a cop out tbh. I can imagine this being the case in the Midwest and south but not in new York or California? you mean white guys aren't the loser dorks portrayed in TV commercials and sitcoms? I thought it was uncool to be a straight white male but I guess people still desire us? AWESOME!

Originally Posted by J1n View Post
    As a former professional, "addictions" can be a PITA. However, people throw that word around entirely too much. Now everyone's addicted akin to Skinny & his dog having ADHD.
    In short, people are a bunch of frakkin pansies looking for excuses not to take responsibility for themselves.
    looool as I was scrolling down and reading about people throwing terms out too often for things was gonna post something about skinny's adhd and you (exactly who I expected) fukin killed it and then I saw skinny post itt a few posts later was dying!!!!

This
    Only addictions in my life are tellit, gym and Cawk
    Listed in order of relevance
    Wait wat

Tellit, Cawk and gym
    Much better
    Wat
    Will feed addiction today bae

Even if stop and frisk did work, Idk how wise it was for him to say he supported it. Other than that I think he did fairly well, Killary came off with canned lines.
    Hillary def came off with canned lines and I think Trump did pretty good. I don’t really think the stop and frisk thing hurt him tbh probably just rallied his core because those who are gonna be stopped/frisked prob wouldn’t vote for him anyways. I am FOR stop and frisk even tho I think it is somewhat unconstitutional. It worked in nyc. i once had an argument with someone who supported their case against stop and frisk by saying that only 10% of those stopped are carrying something illegal. I responded that 10% is A LOT. if you are just randomly stopping people who haven’t committed a crime and 1 in 10 are carrying something potentially dangerous that’s massive imo.
    The problem is that I think 10% aren’t carrying a weapon but just drugs. I think stop and frisk should only be used for weapons and things like that. so if they find drugs (even heroin) or something based on only stop/frisk without witnessing them using or selling it they gotta give it back (no hamsterdam) or just decriminalize it in the first place to not make it an issue- basically they’ve already done this with pot.
    Another reality is that blacks definitely get arrested for sht more than whites who usually get a warning and this usually applies to nonviolent drug offenses so again just decriminalize it and it won’t happen. I think blacks and whites equally get arrested for violent crimes or weapon possession so it is only the nonviolent drug stuff that shouldn’t be illegal anyways that we need to correct.

As far as the embarrassment that was a big problem for people getting stopped and frisked, it sucks when someone who is completely innocent gets put up against a wall but it isn’t a perfect system. not to sound like a racist white guy but the best thing to do to reduce the occurrence is to stop dressing like a thug and looking like a wise ass. I don’t need to be a cop to recognize the difference between someone who is up to no good and someone who is going about their business in peace.

Originally Posted by beardohio View Post

Yo!!! I went through the same exact thing...bizarre. I'm 27 days no caffeine and the first week or two had nights like that. Just keep going, you'll be alright and it'll be entirely out of your system soon.
    inb4 Tellit calls me out.
    We’re all REAL impressed buddy

:/

Originally Posted by weightsb4dates View Post
    dannyg get your bitch ass in here ASAP Conor McGregor vs Eddie Alverez for the lw title in new york. fukin ay nyc crew, may be gaining one more that night. so excite for this.
    My friend is gonna try to get a bunch of tickets on Friday andi told him if they aren’t way over $200 I’m gonna go

I'm about to have my reps reset so I can have not red, not green, but rep power color of the sea. You're all going to mire blue rep Moti so hard

did you draw that dinosaur yourself?
    mwc

You're perfect the way I am- phoenix9369

if you don't love me when i'm sweaty, you don't deserve me when i'm dry- phoenix9369

Tellit is love. Tellit is life- Tweedurr

dupaloop3611 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dupaloop3611 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dupaloop3611 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dupaloop3611 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dupaloop3611 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dupaloop3611 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dupaloop3611 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dupaloop3611 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dupaloop3611 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dupaloop3611 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dupaloop3611 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    fantasy trade: McCoy for Blount & Crowell

what side you takin?
    i just dont know if mccoy is gonna last the season so id lean crow
    This is sweet. Camera crews are setting up, and I'm lookin' totally ripped. Beefcake. Beefcake.

insta: dupaloop3611

SPC: German Contract Law waias15's Avatar
    waias15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waias15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waias15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waias15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waias15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waias15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waias15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waias15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waias15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waias15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waias15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by dupaloop3611 View Post
    i just dont know if mccoy is gonna last the season so id lean crow
    finally someone respawns
    that's why im leaning towards accepting the trade
    McCoy always getting hurt

I drafted Charles and Rawls so my RBs are fukked
    a novel

@Tellit yeah I think he did fairly well, he could have crushed her at a few points but I'm sure her issues will be brought up again. Looking forward to the next debate.

Misc Hard Seltzer Crew

Recovering Tradie Crew

TellitAgain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TellitAgain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TellitAgain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TellitAgain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TellitAgain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TellitAgain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TellitAgain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TellitAgain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TellitAgain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TellitAgain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TellitAgain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Rawls so my RBs are fukked
    I have rawls in my $$$ league. every time I see the guy's stupid face in his profile pic I'm like THANKS!!!!! hopefully he'll still be the starter when he gets back. my #1 pick in that league was Peterson
    mwc

if you don't love me when i'm sweaty, you don't deserve me when i'm dry- phoenix9369

@Tellit yeah I think he did fairly well, he could have crushed her at a few points but I'm sure her issues will be brought up again. Looking forward to the next debate.
    interested to see vp debate so I can finally meet these guys since nobody knows anything about them other than Hillary's running mate looks like a cuck and trump's running mate is always awkward af when they ask him about trump's views because they probably have nothing in common and he has to somehow reconcile it. I think trump's running mate's best bet is to be honest about their difference and use it as a strength. like Lincoln did by appointing a cabinet who had different opinions than his own so he could surround himself with people who had different points of view.

or something like that
    mwc

I'm playing the commish this week, should be good as we're both 2-1.

Misc Hard Seltzer Crew

Recovering Tradie Crew

Originally Posted by TellitAgain View Post
    interested to see vp debate so I can finally meet these guys since nobody knows anything about them other than Hillary's running mate looks like a cuck and trump's running mate is always awkward af when they ask him about trump's views because they probably have nothing in common and he has to somehow reconcile it. I think trump's running mate's best bet is to be honest about their difference and use it as a strength. like Lincoln did by appointing a cabinet who had different opinions than his own so he could get feedback from different points of view.
    Yeah that should be interesting, idk shyt about killary's running mate other than I don't like most of his commie views.

Misc Hard Seltzer Crew

Recovering Tradie Crew

sg_ballin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sg_ballin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sg_ballin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sg_ballin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sg_ballin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sg_ballin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sg_ballin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sg_ballin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sg_ballin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sg_ballin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sg_ballin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    D'oh! Today I learned that the random guy I ran into on the elevator after work yesterday is our CEO.

One would think that I would remember this given that he stopped by my desk a few weeks ago to introduce himself.

Alas, I did not and gave him a smartass response to his question.

One would also think that I'd learn given that I did something comparable with our VP, lol.

Good thing these people seem to like me for some bizarre reason.
    must be your face..............

speaking of...............

now we [still] wait
    I enjoy a nice butt on my face.

--NYR-NYG-NYM--
    About that NY life

Converted to Rubbers

now we [still] wait
    *sat across from saligia at a denny's on the strip crew*

stay med chase sapphire pheg
    mwc

TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Good morning everyone! It's finally starting to feel like fall. This whole week when i wake up the temperature is mid 50s. The afternoons have been like low 80s had a.

Sali: so glad that place is collapsing and more glad that you're in a better spot all around! Everything finally paid off.
    Check out my supplement log for Gaspari's Size On!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=172059223

sg_ballin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sg_ballin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sg_ballin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sg_ballin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sg_ballin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sg_ballin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sg_ballin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sg_ballin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sg_ballin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sg_ballin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sg_ballin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

free 1.5k ...you mad doe?
    I enjoy a nice butt on my face.

--NYR-NYG-NYM--
    About that NY life

Converted to Rubbers

lulbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lulbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lulbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lulbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lulbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lulbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lulbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lulbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lulbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lulbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lulbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

mad that you went harambe mode on day 1
    i mean, you can't rape someone into peeing on you- tellitagain

i saw about 10 on the train this morning that i'd like to swim in a bathtub of their piss srs -tellitagain

thank you best rep comment master -Serb404
    And I went to eat with Lulbrah and d3lf yesterday. 10/10 miscers and meals -datboigene
    i can confirm lulbrah is a high quality person irl -TellitAgain

saligia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saligia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saligia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saligia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saligia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saligia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saligia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saligia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saligia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saligia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saligia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    did you draw that dinosaur yourself?
    Kept having people ask me that, but, no, I cannot take credit for dinosaur. Found notice online and printed the whole thing.

now we [still] wait
    Think most have confirmed I am averageish/10. What else do you really need to see? Seen one white girl; seen them all.

Perhaps I'll snap you guys if I decide to go to the Fetish & Fantasy Expo Ball. ;p

Originally Posted by TheAmazon View Post
    Good morning everyone! It's finally starting to feel like fall. This whole week when i wake up the temperature is mid 50s. The afternoons have been like low 80s had a.

Sali: so glad that place is collapsing and more glad that you're in a better spot all around! Everything finally paid off.
    Indeed. Still find it funny as hell. Repeatedly offered to train someone before I left. Twat lady would sit there for 5 minutes and then say she knew everything (after frakking it up when I asked her to do a walkthrough). I had everything set-up for her though when I left. Just do x, y, & z. Yet most of the patient emails I am receiving are from folks complaining they have yet to receive their invoices and/or be charged for services (weeks after it should be done). And if she's not reconciling patient accounts, there's no way in hell that she's got payroll done either.

mad that you went harambe mode on day 1
    Aware.

But my bruises healed... Just in time for another batch? 8|
    please make a signature --TellitAgain

I am only 4'9". Can you reach that for me?

☆ MissChill Appreciation Crew ☆*

*This space being leased by poni.

Closed Thread