Page 262 of 289 FirstFirst ... 162 212 252 260 261 262 263 264 272 ... LastLast
Results 7,831 to 7,860 of 8642
    raynerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raynerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raynerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raynerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raynerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raynerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raynerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raynerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raynerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raynerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raynerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Jtbny View Post
    Im convinced you lift in the 198 class. Fuk 181. First meet go in as strong as you can.
    Ya I have been thinking about that as well. Originally I was going to do 181 and try to stay around 180, but I also say fuk 181 now. I want to lift some heavy chit and don't care about coming in heavy my first one. I need to be heavier to bench heavier as well, this is truth. I want to establish a decent first total, make my lifts clean and gain the experience of lifting in front of the judges.
    My second meet I can worry about weight classes.
    After this cycle I am going to diet 4-6 weeks for 2 reasons:
    1: I don't like being a fat faaker in the summer
    2: once I am done I can ride the strength gains of increasing calories again.
    Once I finish this the midsummer diet there will be nothing going on but eating to get strong and training to get strong right through until April. And I get to look big in a sweater in winter
    ☻/
    /▌ Sm2sm crew (---Squat Moar to Squat Moar---)
    / \

wasmeFINAFLEX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wasmeFINAFLEX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wasmeFINAFLEX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wasmeFINAFLEX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wasmeFINAFLEX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wasmeFINAFLEX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wasmeFINAFLEX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wasmeFINAFLEX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wasmeFINAFLEX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wasmeFINAFLEX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wasmeFINAFLEX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by raynerd View Post
    Ya I have been thinking about that as well. Originally I was going to do 181 and try to stay around 180, but I also say fuk 181 now. I want to lift some heavy chit and don't care about coming in heavy my first one. I need to be heavier to bench heavier as well, this is truth. I want to establish a decent first total, make my lifts clean and gain the experience of lifting in front of the judges.
    My second meet I can worry about weight classes.
    After this cycle I am going to diet 4-6 weeks for 2 reasons:
    1: I don't like being a fat faaker in the summer
    2: once I am done I can ride the strength gains of increasing calories again.
    Once I finish this the midsummer diet there will be nothing going on but eating to get strong and training to get strong right through until April. And I get to look big in a sweater in winter
    I am with you.. i need to do a cut here in the next couple of weeks.. clean things right up.
    Workout Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171245071&pagenumber=

Hammerhagen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hammerhagen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hammerhagen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hammerhagen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hammerhagen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hammerhagen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hammerhagen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hammerhagen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hammerhagen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hammerhagen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hammerhagen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Our cut/bulk cycles are completely out of phase Shawn..lol. I'm just finishing my cut and plan to bulk slowly during summer. I'll probably start eating again right when you go on a deficit. Guess it keeps the journals interesting. Good job on your strength gains, you are killing it like usual
    ☻/
    / \

10/22/16 Meet: 350/220/505 1075lb total
    04/29/17 Meet: 390/240/535 1165lb total
    11/04/17 Meet: 424/254/551 1229lb total

mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Im convinced you lift in the 198 class. Fuk 181. First meet go in as strong as you can.
    Things just got really interesting in here now

When was the last time you were anywhere near 200 Shawn?
    365 255 480 in April! ...2019
    ☻/
    /▌
    / \ sm2sm crew (---Squat Moar to Squat Moar---)

Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Hold off on dieting until i'm lighter than you though please .

Sounds like a good plan. Short diet to lean up then a slow steady long surplus to eat up into 198. Should be able to really build on some numbers with that long in a surplus and solid training! And I know you won't be slacking on the effort

Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by mirroroferised View Post

Well he can lift below 198 for sure. My point is to not worry about cutting down to 181. Same to you, Dave. No need to diet down after January for the April meet. Go in strong and fed. Set some numbers and if you decide to do another then maybe shoot for a lower weight class. Just my opinion and how I approached my first two meets.
    ☻/
    /▌
    / \ Don't care what you do crew.

Former natty ☠ 101- lift heavy things consistently over time as often as you can recover from.

mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Well he can lift below 198 for sure. My point is to not worry about cutting down to 181. Same to you, Dave. No need to diet down after January for the April meet. Go in strong and fed. Set some numbers and if you decide to do another then maybe shoot for a lower weight class. Just my opinion and how I approached my first two meets.
    I'm with you. I'm looking forward to seeing Shawn's lifts at a higher weight.

I can get back to 200 just by thinking about food I doubt I'll be dieting again after Florida but I'll be tracking closer on the scale so as not to balloon up quite as much as last time. Lifts are all in the toilet right now and I'm getting fed up with that lol Just try and keep it more controlled and slow build up for me.
    ☻/
    /▌

raynerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raynerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raynerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raynerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raynerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raynerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raynerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raynerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raynerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raynerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raynerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by wasmeFINAFLEX View Post
    I am with you.. i need to do a cut here in the next couple of weeks.. clean things right up.
    Ya I usually cut for summer but I cut for a trip in February so was riding on the strength gains for now. Once I finish this cycle of Candito I will also need to clean things up. Not going for shredded, just a quick fat drop for 4-6 weeks so I feel comfortable at the beach

Originally Posted by Hammerhagen View Post
    Our cut/bulk cycles are completely out of phase Shawn..lol. I'm just finishing my cut and plan to bulk slowly during summer. I'll probably start eating again right when you go on a deficit. Guess it keeps the journals interesting. Good job on your strength gains, you are killing it like usual
    Looks like we will be opposite. I am only going to take it 6 weeks max which I have learned I can shave quite a bit of fat off in that time anyway. I will be joining you on the road for sweet strength and powerlifter aesthetics in no time

It's been a few years since I have been 200, 2 years ago I bulked to 198 but just couldn't handle it anymore lol. I won't get to 200 but probably in the 190's and as close to 198 as I can before the meet. Eat MOAR to bench MOAR

Originally Posted by Plateauplower View Post
    Hold off on dieting until i'm lighter than you though please

Sounds like a good plan. Short diet to lean up then a slow steady long surplus to eat up into 198. Should be able to really build on some numbers with that long in a surplus and solid training! And I know you won't be slacking on the effort
    You got 5 weeks Tim, no problem, I will be getting fatter all along and you leaner...we will meet soon Ya figure a quick shed of fat then the slow gain of weight and hopefully strength will put me in a good position for April. I definitely won't be slacking...my only roadblock will be genetics....fuk genetics!!

A good opinion indeed. I will be aiming for the mid 190's for sure to come in as strong as I can.

I'm with you. I'm looking forward to seeing Shawn's lifts at a higher weight.

I can get back to 200 just by thinking about food I doubt I'll be dieting again after Florida but I'll be tracking closer on the scale so as not to balloon up quite as much as last time. Lifts are all in the toilet right now and I'm getting fed up with that lol Just try and keep it more controlled and slow build up for me.
    I hope the increased bw reflects on my lifts. I know it will for bench anyway and it can't hurt carrying a thicker core for deads and squats. There aren't many vascular and shredded powerlifters out there from what I have seen so I gather this is the right approach
    ☻/
    / \

JCwk1/upper2

Various shoulder warmups

Bench:
    Bar X 20

Program sets:
    140 x 10
    190 x 10
    210 x 8
    215 x 6 vid

BOR (not Pendlay style)
    135 x 10
    185 x 10
    205 x 8
    205 x 6

Seated military BB press:
    115 x 12
    125 x 12
    135 x 10
    135 x 8

Weighted wide Pullups:
    +30 x 12
    +30 x 12
    +30 x 10
    +30 x 8

Facepulls 70lb plateload

EZ curls 65lbs:

Dun:

Notes: yesterday after work I did some mobility and bw squat depth work. Also some BW single calf raises.
    I am still feeling pretty beat up today and unmotivated but hammered through. Dave is sick as a dawg so told him to rest up.
    Bench went ok with sore tris and anterior delts. Not much problem. I tried BOR non-Pendlay style today so stayed light making adjustments to my form. Felt decent. Stayed the same weight on seated press, that last set of 135x8 is quite tough. Weighted Pullups are getting harder as I get fatter
    My shoulder is still jacked up so put facepulls back in the mix.
    I feel my shoulder when I do curls so I am thinking it's an aggravated biceps tendon. Can still press=all good

☻/
    / \

Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Nice work. pressing session clock puncher for me too. I'm feeling the diet or lack of sleep or something the last week or so. Running on bare min foodz sucks. I'm so looking forward to bringing cals back up to maintenance at least...My elbows were screaming today out of nowhere.

shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Nice benching Shawn. BOR numbers are looking good as well.

You are still hammering out some great numbers on pull ups even with the added weight.

Seated SOHP numbers are looking really good as well.

MooseTequila is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MooseTequila is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MooseTequila is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MooseTequila is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MooseTequila is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MooseTequila is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MooseTequila is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MooseTequila is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MooseTequila is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MooseTequila is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MooseTequila is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Maayo ang adlaw karun

CAR ▂▃▅▆▇▇▆▅▃▂ DIO
    -------------CREW---------------

____ 💀 I+L 💀 ____
    Team Five-ONE-Five

pastorgbc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pastorgbc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pastorgbc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pastorgbc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pastorgbc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pastorgbc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pastorgbc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pastorgbc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pastorgbc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pastorgbc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pastorgbc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Various shoulder warmups

Bench:
    Bar X 20

Program sets:
    140 x 10
    190 x 10
    210 x 8
    215 x 6 vid

BOR (not Pendlay style)
    135 x 10
    185 x 10
    205 x 8
    205 x 6

Seated military BB press:
    115 x 12
    125 x 12
    135 x 10
    135 x 8

Weighted wide Pullups:
    +30 x 12
    +30 x 12
    +30 x 10
    +30 x 8

Facepulls 70lb plateload

EZ curls 65lbs:

Dun:

Notes: yesterday after work I did some mobility and bw squat depth work. Also some BW single calf raises.
    I am still feeling pretty beat up today and unmotivated but hammered through. Dave is sick as a dawg so told him to rest up.
    Bench went ok with sore tris and anterior delts. Not much problem. I tried BOR non-Pendlay style today so stayed light making adjustments to my form. Felt decent. Stayed the same weight on seated press, that last set of 135x8 is quite tough. Weighted Pullups are getting harder as I get fatter
    My shoulder is still jacked up so put facepulls back in the mix.
    I feel my shoulder when I do curls so I am thinking it's an aggravated biceps tendon. Can still press=all good

That's a workout after my own heart. Very solid volume, especially on the weighted pullups. Once I add weight, my reps really drop off.

Great job,
    Ray
    Beware of practicing your righteousness before other people in order to be seen by them, for then you will have no reward from your Father who is in heaven... so that your giving may be in secret. And your Father who sees in secret will reward you. Matt. 6: 1-4

Nice session today. Bench reps looking solid and great work on those accessories. Yates rows today? I think I only know the two types... Sorry to hear about Dave.

Good choice of music today
    ☻/
    /▌

RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Strong BP day Shawn....those reps looked good....if you meet required reps do you bump the next session?
    "You got soul and everybody knows that its alright".....Curtis Mayfield........"Eat to be strong weights and reps"....Me....."leave the gun take the cannoli".....Fat Clemenza

"Believin is alright just don't believe in the wrong thing"....Sonny Boy Williamson

"You know you're over the hill when your mind makes a promise your body can't fill"......Paul Barrere Little Feat

Originally Posted by MooseTequila View Post

That took me about 5 minutes to figure out lol
    ☻/
    /▌

Originally Posted by Plateauplower View Post
    Nice work. pressing session clock puncher for me too. I'm feeling the diet or lack of sleep or something the last week or so. Running on bare min foodz sucks. I'm so looking forward to bringing cals back up to maintenance at least...My elbows were screaming today out of nowhere.
    Thanks Tim, I have been feeling beat up since squat/deads day but getting better. My tris were crazy sore today and think it was from military press which is weird. This program goes from big volume to very low volume and big intensity. Feels like I need to adapt all over again lol. No foods feels are real chit. You have held some beauty strength and will be hitting PR's within a month of eating again….that's what makes dieting so magic!

Originally Posted by shaneinga View Post
    Nice benching Shawn. BOR numbers are looking good as well.

You are still hammering out some great numbers on pull ups even with the added weight.

Seated SOHP numbers are looking really good as well.
    Thanks Shane, I had a huge sleep in today and think I slept too long. That never happens so while it was nice, I think I was just grogged out. Still a good session though and got all my reps.

lol, that's awesome!

Originally Posted by pastorgbc View Post
    That's a workout after my own heart. Very solid volume, especially on the weighted pullups. Once I add weight, my reps really drop off.

Great job,
    Ray
    Thanks Ray, the first 2 weeks of this program has some great volume and variety. The periodization is done very well and you can never get bored of this one. Ya pull-ups are getting harder as I get fatter but I will keep plugging them.

Nice session today. Bench reps looking solid and great work on those accessories. Yates rows today? I think I only know the two types... Sorry to hear about Dave.

Good choice of music today
    Thanks Dave, thought you would appreciate the music….sad day for sure. Let me know if you are hitting one of the final shows and maybe I will join you. Bench looked better to me, although my changes are subtle, I am trying to load my tris more, bring the bar slightly lower and to treat each rep like a single.
    I was doing BOR without pausing on the ground basically, not standing real upright like a Yates row.
    Gotta send cuz a text to see if he can squat tomorrow without chittin his drawers

Originally Posted by RT1957 View Post
    Strong BP day Shawn....those reps looked good....if you meet required reps do you bump the next session?
    Thanks Ron, I am trying a couple things with the bench, very minor but glad they looked good The whole 5 weeks is pre-programmed for weights so I just do the reps and weights I have on my excel spreadsheet. Week 5 is when I test a very high percentage weight to see how many reps I can get. This determines your calculated 1RM for the next cycle.

That took me about 5 minutes to figure out lol
    lol, Mooseman loves me arch! No homo
    ☻/
    / \

Ok, I technically have 2 session left this week for JC but am going to the lake tomorrow night until Sunday. Tomorrow is squat and deads but I am going to do my MR bench tomorrow as well and scrap the rest. Most of June looks pretty chit for getting out to the lake so I shouldn't miss anymore sessions.
    ☻/
    / \

MooseTequila is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MooseTequila is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MooseTequila is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MooseTequila is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MooseTequila is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MooseTequila is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MooseTequila is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MooseTequila is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MooseTequila is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MooseTequila is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MooseTequila is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Ok, I technically have 2 session left this week for JC but am going to the lake tomorrow night until Sunday. Tomorrow is squat and deads but I am going to do my MR bench tomorrow as well and scrap the rest. Most of June looks pretty chit for getting out to the lake so I shouldn't miss anymore sessions.
    You've earned some lake time "Archie"...
    Maayo ang adlaw karun

CAR ▂▃▅▆▇▇▆▅▃▂ DIO
    -------------CREW---------------

____ 💀 I+L 💀 ____
    Team Five-ONE-Five

SteveWright1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SteveWright1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SteveWright1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SteveWright1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SteveWright1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SteveWright1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SteveWright1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SteveWright1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SteveWright1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SteveWright1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SteveWright1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Do not forget to leave the 'gone fishing" sign up before you go Shawn

I do envy you the fishing trip, been a few weeks since I have managed a session myself ( work in the way too many weekends and thus would feel guilty about fishing on weekends not being worked)
    ☻/
    / \

SteveWright1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SteveWright1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SteveWright1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SteveWright1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SteveWright1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SteveWright1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SteveWright1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SteveWright1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SteveWright1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SteveWright1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SteveWright1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

I do envy you the fishing trip, been a few weeks since I have managed a session myself ( work in the way too many weekends and thus would feel guilty about fishing on weekends not being worked)
    ☻/
    / \

wasmeFINAFLEX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wasmeFINAFLEX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wasmeFINAFLEX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wasmeFINAFLEX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wasmeFINAFLEX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wasmeFINAFLEX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wasmeFINAFLEX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wasmeFINAFLEX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wasmeFINAFLEX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wasmeFINAFLEX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wasmeFINAFLEX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Some great overhead press numbers Shawn. Hope that tendon doesnt give you any more grief.
    Workout Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171245071&pagenumber=

DocJekyll is a name known to all. (+5000) DocJekyll is a name known to all. (+5000) DocJekyll is a name known to all. (+5000) DocJekyll is a name known to all. (+5000) DocJekyll is a name known to all. (+5000) DocJekyll is a name known to all. (+5000) DocJekyll is a name known to all. (+5000) DocJekyll is a name known to all. (+5000) DocJekyll is a name known to all. (+5000) DocJekyll is a name known to all. (+5000) DocJekyll is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Sorry about the painz man. Feeling beat up can really sap your motivation. Your workouts still read like very good sessions though regardless of how your feeling.

Might be time to deload brother.
    "Never Give Up. Great Things Take Time."
    - Frank Zane

IG: the_macro_mechanic

shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Have fun fishing Shawn! Sounds like a great way to blow off some steam.

You've earned some lake time "Archie"...
    Archie lol, going down in a few minutes to really earn that lake time!
    ☻/
    / \

Originally Posted by SteveWright1 View Post

Gone fishing sign will be up tonight! Too bad you are on the other side of the planet Steve, would love to take you fishing!
    ☻/
    / \

How's the bicep today?
    ☻/
    /▌

Originally Posted by wasmeFINAFLEX View Post
    Some great overhead press numbers Shawn. Hope that tendon doesnt give you any more grief.
    Thanks Simon! Think the tendon will be ok, it was 1 arm rows that injured it originally and it took me a while to figure that out. I have taken them out now so hope it will eventually chill out.
    ☻/
    / \

Originally Posted by DocJekyll View Post
    Sorry about the painz man. Feeling beat up can really sap your motivation. Your workouts still read like very good sessions though regardless of how your feeling.

Might be time to deload brother.
    Thanks Doc, the shoulder isn't any worse than it has been, just a nagging injury. The squats and deads Monday hit me hard for DOMS but feeling pretty recovered now so all good. Have Saturday and Sunday off so I will be ready to rock on Monday! Going to finish 4 more weeks of JC then a small deload, free wheel it for a bit while I hit a 4-6 week deficit.
    ☻/
    / \

Originally Posted by shaneinga View Post
    Have fun fishing Shawn! Sounds like a great way to blow off some steam.
    Thanks Shane, just about to go down and hit a session to earn my weekend at the lake
    ☻/
    / \

Page 262 of 289 FirstFirst ... 162 212 252 260 261 262 263 264 272 ... LastLast