Page 25 of 63 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 ... LastLast
    RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by LAWLER89 View Post
    Bring back whoever did the lighting, lead camera, and the director from the first four episodes or so. I want TWD to look like the movie Children of Men, not an episode of NCIS.
    Yeah the show is at a point where it needs someone to grab a hold of it and take control... It's starting to get moments where it feels like too many people are taking turns trying to tell a story.

I get it, the Costume director likes zombie movies... But I don't think it qualifies him to direct an entire episode with complete creative control.

The Woman is the worst for character development... She always gives the female characters a feminist angle and turns all the men either into total dove's or total ego maniacs.

She was the one who directed the episode where Rick confronts Lori about banging Shane and then Rick is all "Oh... Okay... I give you a mulligan for banging my best friend."

When in real life, you'd beat him to death with a monkey wrench and piss in his hollowed out eye sockets.
    6'4"

"There are only two mistakes one can make along the road to truth: not going all the way, and not starting." The Buddha

My pronouns are Bro/Brah Procta's Avatar
    Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by RyouBakua View Post
    [img]http://i.imgur.com/hWjJwRB.jpg[img]
    hahaha

Carol used up Axel pretty good even after that brief character development scene where he talked about why he was in prison and afraid of guns.

Merel is still a loose cannon and so is Rick. Maybe they will both come back to reality and help the camp defeat the gov.

I am getting pretty sick of Rick losing it. Its almost like you have to keep him occupied in a gun fight for him to think straight.

So did the small group totally leave the prison or did they just get out of the cell block while Rick was acting a fool?
    China is asshoe !!!

Super Straight HTC Crew, Pureblood Crew & a Jeepbrah (no ducks)

Florida is GOAT

Gen X: Humanity's last hope

ABSPR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ABSPR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ABSPR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ABSPR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ABSPR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ABSPR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ABSPR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ABSPR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ABSPR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ABSPR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ABSPR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Nainoa View Post
    I think that's portrayed that way on purpose... The Gov's people aren't that skilled with Walkers (As we've seen portrayed) but they're good with people management and tactics etc...

Rick's people suck with people but are walker killing machines...

Both sides are essentially just reflections of their leaders... And in last night's episode we see how that plays in the Gov's Favor. The challenge for Rick is now to rise and get good with people.

I still don't like his "Crazy" angle... I'm fine with him being near breaking point... But unbelievable hallucinations and the way they are portrayed comes off too cheesy for my tastes.
    PHD in Psychology checking in ? good analysis tho

What this show really needs is to stop rotating directors...
    This is a common thing among hit shows... it happened in sopranos, GOT, law and order ect , ect

is some kind of procedure to try and mix it up or even bring some celeb directors to the show ...

but at you say it just hurts the show

Skinnygeorge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skinnygeorge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skinnygeorge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skinnygeorge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skinnygeorge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skinnygeorge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skinnygeorge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skinnygeorge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skinnygeorge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skinnygeorge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skinnygeorge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    this show is dog****, dont even know why i keep watching

Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Procta View Post
    hahaha

Carol used up Axel pretty good even after that brief character development scene where he talked about why he was in prison and afraid of guns.

Merel is still a loose cannon and so is Rick. Maybe they will both come back to reality and help the camp defeat the gov.

I am getting pretty sick of Rick losing it. Its almost like you have to keep him occupied in a gun fight for him to think straight.

So did the small group totally leave the prison or did they just get out of the cell block while Rick was acting a fool?
    My Guess is Tyrese and Co are still nearby, and that we'll see them early in the next episode helping Rick and Dirt Brothers get back inside and reconnect... And this will be how Tyrese proves them valuable. My guess is in the process the 2 crooked douchbags die (Who were going to club the baby with a rock)... OR they attempt to turn on Tyrese and Rick and Tyrese kills them...

Net effect is that it helps bring Rick around to his senses when it comes to adding people into the group and helps them buff up to take the fight to Woodbury.
    6'4"

"There are only two mistakes one can make along the road to truth: not going all the way, and not starting." The Buddha

Jfern689 is just really nice. (+1000) Jfern689 is just really nice. (+1000) Jfern689 is just really nice. (+1000) Jfern689 is just really nice. (+1000) Jfern689 is just really nice. (+1000) Jfern689 is just really nice. (+1000) Jfern689 is just really nice. (+1000) Jfern689 is just really nice. (+1000) Jfern689 is just really nice. (+1000) Jfern689 is just really nice. (+1000) Jfern689 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I wonder how Rick's group would have done if Glen was there. Not that Glenn is much of a shooter but the Governor did lose two men while Rick's group only lost Axel.

TheRealNumber2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheRealNumber2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheRealNumber2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheRealNumber2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheRealNumber2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheRealNumber2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheRealNumber2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheRealNumber2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheRealNumber2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheRealNumber2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheRealNumber2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Jfern689 View Post
    I wonder how Rick's group would have done if Glen was there. Not that Glenn is much of a shooter but the Governor did lose two men while Rick's group only lost Axel.
    Glen would have just gone ape **** or something. I miss old Glen, new Glen's trying to act too macho and it doesn't reflect on his abilities as a fighter/leader.

Also, does anyone know who the women in the body armour who drove the truck full of walkers into the compound is, and where she dissapeared too. By the look on the governors face when it happened, it almost appeared that she was no affiliation to woodbury as he looked confused and apprehensive, then started smiling when he saw the walkers?
    She also starts shooting at mishone and then just runs off into the woods or something?

FitBeyondForty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FitBeyondForty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FitBeyondForty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FitBeyondForty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FitBeyondForty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FitBeyondForty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FitBeyondForty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FitBeyondForty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FitBeyondForty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FitBeyondForty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FitBeyondForty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    There are lots of theories on this.

Some think Andrea, others say it was the Prof guy ( can't remember his name ) others say it was a guy and that they made him appear female looking just to sparke debate.....lol. If that's the case, it worked.

Andrea didn't know where the prison was, so how could it be her? Then again, Michone didn't know where it was and she found it / made it there on foot with a shot leg.

That little Prof guy kept looking at his watch like he had somewhere to be when Andrea was asking him where the Gov was.

If it was Andrea, I have this theory.

-She figured the Governor went off for revenge.

-She is still torn between the two groups (and might even think the old group has become the aggressors).

-She drops a bunch of zombies in no-mans land between the two sides and gives both sides something to deal with other than each other and break of the attack and withdraw. Stopping the battle without taking sides.
    There is no expiration date on being healthy.

Ten Rep Max Calculator.
    http://www.naturalphysiques.com/18/o...max-calculator

Originally Posted by Jfern689 View Post
    Glen's story responsibility there was to save Hershel and co.

I think they are building Glenn's character arch up so that he's loaded for bear against the Gov... He keeps missing out on the fight against the Gov... And new "Big Brass Pair" Glenn will probably feel like "We would have got him and all this bad stuff wouldn't have happened if I would have been in the fight!"

His hubris will probably be used against him.

I get a really bad feeling that this will get Glenn killed in the Season Finale... Or worse... Maggie will get killed/bitten because of him and we'll have to deal with a Schitzo Glenn...

OR

Since those two things seem too on the nose and obvious... Maybe it's this hubris angle that leads to Hershel getting killed... And now the group can move on again, because they don't have Hershel slowing them down.
    6'4"

Yeti06 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Yeti06 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Yeti06 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Yeti06 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Yeti06 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Yeti06 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Yeti06 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Yeti06 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Yeti06 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Yeti06 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Yeti06 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by FitBeyondForty View Post
    There are lots of theories on this.

Some think Andrea, others say it was the Prof guy ( can't remember his name ) others say it was a guy and that they made him appear female looking just to sparke debate.....lol. If that's the case, it worked.

Andrea didn't know where the prison was, so how could it be her? Then again, Michone didn't know where it was and she found it / made it there on foot with a shot leg.

That little Prof guy kept looking at his watch like he had somewhere to be when Andrea was asking him where the Gov was.

If it was Andrea, I have this theory.

-She figured the Governor went off for revenge.

-She is still torn between the two groups (and might even think the old group has become the aggressors).

-She drops a bunch of zombies in no-mans land between the two sides and gives both sides something to deal with other than each other and break of the attack and withdraw. Stopping the battle without taking sides.
    Here is my theory:

It was that chick that Andrea was talking to guarding the wall, She is obviously jealous of andreas attention from the Gov. and has no allegiance to Ricks crew, I believe that when Andrea was asking her where the Gov, was he was picking up the truck full of zombies from those pits they have to catch them. Then she drove the zombie bomb in.
    Stats 6'6" 245lbs
    Bodypoints 700
    RIP YourGunShowTix

Originally Posted by Yeti06 View Post
    Here is my theory:

It was that chick that Andrea was talking to guarding the wall, She is obviously jealous of andreas attention from the Gov. and has no allegiance to Ricks crew, I believe that when Andrea was asking her where the Gov, was he was picking up the truck full of zombies from those pits they have to catch them. Then she drove the zombie bomb in.
    I guess I didn't see the person armored up and driving the truck as being absolutely female.

I don't think the identity of that person was a big deal... More like the whole "Walker Bomb" was a surprise tactic that Rick's group didn't see coming because they have over invested their tactics and defense against Walkers, but not so much another armed group etc...
    6'4"

BigVanVader has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigVanVader has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigVanVader has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigVanVader has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigVanVader has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigVanVader has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigVanVader has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigVanVader has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigVanVader has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigVanVader has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigVanVader has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Definitely a lot better than the 2nd season.

Yeti06 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Yeti06 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Yeti06 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Yeti06 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Yeti06 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Yeti06 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Yeti06 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Yeti06 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Yeti06 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Yeti06 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Yeti06 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I guess I didn't see the person armored up and driving the truck as being absolutely female.

I don't think the identity of that person was a big deal... More like the whole "Walker Bomb" was a surprise tactic that Rick's group didn't see coming because they have over invested their tactics and defense against Walkers, but not so much another armed group etc...
    I agree too, Just if I had to guess on who was driving that is who my guess is. I think the Gov has more expendable soldiers vs Ricks small group. If the prison group loses Glenn/darryl/Rick they are hurting pretty bad, meanwhile the Gov can just Rally citizens of woodbury to the cause.
    Stats 6'6" 245lbs
    Bodypoints 700
    RIP YourGunShowTix

Mr.Goodtimes is just really nice. (+1000) Mr.Goodtimes is just really nice. (+1000) Mr.Goodtimes is just really nice. (+1000) Mr.Goodtimes is just really nice. (+1000) Mr.Goodtimes is just really nice. (+1000) Mr.Goodtimes is just really nice. (+1000) Mr.Goodtimes is just really nice. (+1000) Mr.Goodtimes is just really nice. (+1000) Mr.Goodtimes is just really nice. (+1000) Mr.Goodtimes is just really nice. (+1000) Mr.Goodtimes is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'm hardly even looking forward to tomorrow nights episode. Being a police officer I would expect that Rick atleast had some grasp on how to shoot gun. Im getting tired of them sitting around the prison arguing about stuff. In a world like they live in the amount of military hardware and supplies left behind would be almost endless, I would like to see them start building an arsenal and expanding the group. Enough with this cool kids club.

LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I watch it 'cause I've got nothing better going on at 8 PM on a Sunday, at this point. It's really more frustration and eye-rolling than actual entertainment. They just replaced the barn with a prison, only now there's some 2 dimensional bad guy on their case. Wow, very refreshing and dynamic.
    Near, far, wherever you are...
    ...I believe that the heart does go on.
    Once more, you open the door.
    And you're here in my heart.
    And my heart will go on and on.

*HILARY/MICHELLE 2016*
    -Misc Progressive Thinkers Crew-
    {I Need Feminism Because Women Bring Us Life}

Mr.Goodtimes is just really nice. (+1000) Mr.Goodtimes is just really nice. (+1000) Mr.Goodtimes is just really nice. (+1000) Mr.Goodtimes is just really nice. (+1000) Mr.Goodtimes is just really nice. (+1000) Mr.Goodtimes is just really nice. (+1000) Mr.Goodtimes is just really nice. (+1000) Mr.Goodtimes is just really nice. (+1000) Mr.Goodtimes is just really nice. (+1000) Mr.Goodtimes is just really nice. (+1000) Mr.Goodtimes is just really nice. (+1000)
    I never understood why they didn't go back to the farm after the herd moved through.

Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz
    I was waiting for something to happen but never did.

So Im thinking the gov will get the info about how T-Dog #3 was able to get in the prison from hole in the building.
    From what I have seen I do not think the group has fortified the prison enough considering the circumstances (zombies & a war). The should flood the catacombs of the prison with zombies, traps & blockades.

Andrea get your sht together.

Merel knowing bible verses and mending relations even though no one wants any part of it.
    China is asshoe !!!

Florida is GOAT

I was waiting for something to happen but never did.

So Im thinking the gov will get the info about how T-Dog #3 was able to get in the prison from hole in the building.
    From what I have seen I do not think the group has fortified the prison enough considering the circumstances (zombies & a war). The should flood the catacombs of the prison with zombies, traps & blockades.

Andrea get your sht together.

Merel knowing bible verses and mending relations even though no one wants any part of it.
    Yeah T-Dog-3 at least got a decent plot hook that way.

Ironically for the Gov to try to go that way means he's going to have to move his Army through the tombs... And might effectively clear the tombs for Rick's group.

I was a little pissed at the Andrea assassination scene... I mean if you're going to have a scene where she's naked and then decides not to stab the guy in the face... I at least expect some side boob!

6'4"

RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    what number are they up to for the TWD Comic?

Yeah T-Dog-3 at least got a decent plot hook that way.

Ironically for the Gov to try to go that way means he's going to have to move his Army through the tombs... And might effectively clear the tombs for Rick's group.

I was a little pissed at the Andrea assassination scene... I mean if you're going to have a scene where she's naked and then decides not to stab the guy in the face... I at least expect some side boob!

I see the Gov sending a small crew through the catacombs to attack Ricks group, after he mounts a offensive in the field.
    Stats 6'6" 245lbs
    Bodypoints 700
    RIP YourGunShowTix

Originally Posted by Yeti06 View Post
    I see the Gov sending a small crew through the catacombs to attack Ricks group, after he mounts a offensive in the field.
    Yeah I could see that for sure...

In fact I could even see him arming T-Dog-3's group up and sending them in through the tombs with guns and ammo this time... While he puts on a big distraction in the field... And then at some point T-Dog-3 will have smelled a rat in the Gov's tactics and come into the fold with Rick's crew in some morality plot hook.
    6'4"

Yeah I could see that for sure...

In fact I could even see him arming T-Dog-3's group up and sending them in through the tombs with guns and ammo this time... While he puts on a big distraction in the field... And then at some point T-Dog-3 will have smelled a rat in the Gov's tactics and come into the fold with Rick's crew in some morality plot hook.
    agreed, def see this happening. You could kind of see Tdog3 skeptical of the Gov. when they brought them in.
    Stats 6'6" 245lbs
    Bodypoints 700
    RIP YourGunShowTix

LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    SPOILERS:

I was genuinely caught off guard at Morgan.

*HILARY/MICHELLE 2016*

SPOILERS:

I was genuinely caught off guard at Morgan.
    i agree.
    Stats 6'6" 245lbs
    Bodypoints 700
    RIP YourGunShowTix

That was the first quality episode of TWD I can remember seeing in a LONG time.

*HILARY/MICHELLE 2016*

was hyped up to see Morgan then got mad at him as he lost his damn mind and didnt accept the invite to go back to the prison.

I do think it could have helped Rick out with his own personal "crazy"

I LOL'd at the backpacker
    China is asshoe !!!

Florida is GOAT

was hyped up to see Morgan then got mad at him as he lost his damn mind and didnt accept the invite to go back to the prison.

I do think it could have helped Rick out with his own personal "crazy"

I LOL'd at the backpacker
    Yeah that was certainly the best episode of Season 3!

While I really wish that Morgan could have come back with them, I can kind of understand how he wouldn't fit into the story arc with the rest of the group... And he really wasn't Big and Brick enough to play the role of T-Dog-4!

I thought it was also good that we got to see some actual character and personality out of Michonne. Up to now her sword had more personality than the actual person. And I was glad to see she handled the diner scene with cunning and guile, rather than just a scene where she slices and dices all of them and spits out a John McClain tag line while a pile of skulls roll across the floor.
    6'4"

They need to stick with whoever wrote and directed that episode full-time. Stand out parts:

-The hardened sense and need of apathy. Rick of season 1 would've picked the backpacker up and paid for it later. They instead roll right past him and don't have to say anything. And when he gets eviscerated, they pick up his supplies and keep moving.

-When the Walkers surround the stuck car, nobody even breaks a sweat. They've become desensitized and indifferent to slaying Walkers, and are so in tune with their limitations that it's hardly a threat when they can see 'em coming.

-Morgan's mental instability and "need" to clear. He can't risk linking back up with someone, especially someone he has such a strong connection with. His guilt is his personal hell, but he feels he deserves the anguish, so he can't muster up the strength to kill himself.

I do, however, fully expect him to have a sense of obligation and come to Rick's aide in the 11th hour. Probably right when the group is about to get deep sixed. Morgan will shoot the Governor or his number two while they give the cliche last rites/I defeated you speech at gunpoint.

*HILARY/MICHELLE 2016*

They need to stick with whoever wrote and directed that episode full-time. Stand out parts:

-The hardened sense and need of apathy. Rick of season 1 would've picked the backpacker up and paid for it later. They instead roll right past him and don't have to say anything. And when he gets eviscerated, they pick up his supplies and keep moving.

-When the Walkers surround the stuck car, nobody even breaks a sweat. They've become desensitized and indifferent to slaying Walkers, and are so in tune with their limitations that it's hardly a threat when they can see 'em coming.

-Morgan's mental instability and "need" to clear. He can't risk linking back up with someone, especially someone he has such a strong connection with. His guilt is his personal hell, but he feels he deserves the anguish, so he can't muster up the strength to kill himself.

I do, however, fully expect him to have a sense of obligation and come to Rick's aide in the 11th hour. Probably right when the group is about to get deep sixed. Morgan will shoot the Governor or his number two while they give the cliche last rites/I defeated you speech at gunpoint.
    Yeah this is the best director in their Circus, from what I've seen...

When it comes to the back packer... I can see why they didn't pick him up on the way out... But I would have told him to hunker down and we'll pick you up on the way back. Then get him on the way back and use him as fodder to help close the gates or defend against Woodbury etc...

When it comes to Morgan showing up again... While the show does have a knack for Deus ex Machina (Regardless of who's directing) and I wouldn't be surprised if Morgan showed up... But it would be a stretch... It's not like Rick gave him directions etc...

I think Morgan's role in all of this was to play a dark mirror role for Rick...

Like Rick said "We both started out in the same place and we both had bad stuff happen to us."

He sees how Morgan's isolation made him crazy, but then when offered some clarity and purpose Morgan came back and was rational and effective.

I think that is Rick's wake up call, and hopefully we're at the end of "Crazy Rick" (Something I felt was poorly portrayed from the first second!)
    6'4"