Closed Thread
Page 238 of 238 FirstFirst ... 138 188 228 236 237 238
Results 7,111 to 7,135 of 7135
    NLNFunKti0nz is a name known to all. (+5000) NLNFunKti0nz is a name known to all. (+5000) NLNFunKti0nz is a name known to all. (+5000) NLNFunKti0nz is a name known to all. (+5000) NLNFunKti0nz is a name known to all. (+5000) NLNFunKti0nz is a name known to all. (+5000) NLNFunKti0nz is a name known to all. (+5000) NLNFunKti0nz is a name known to all. (+5000) NLNFunKti0nz is a name known to all. (+5000) NLNFunKti0nz is a name known to all. (+5000) NLNFunKti0nz is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by melofellow View Post
    dude, i just feel like i've totally lost myself. she played me for a fool after we got back together saying how she misses me and how bad she messed up letting me go.. only to do the same **** a month later. "sorry, something's off.. i don't want to keep hurting you. we should end this."

i fooled myself for so long. i've planted this idea in my head that she's the perfect girl for me, and if i can just fix her, things will be fine.. but i can't. she can't be changed. she'll always have that good side mixed with the really really bad side. she's not ready for a real relationship and i'm victimized by it. just totally heartbroken that the girl i'm supposed to be with is in there somewhere.. i just can't pull it out of her.
    Dude I'm literally in the same situation. She strung me along 3 more times only to break my heart again. I seriously want to get revenge but it will get only worse. I'm trying to get over this but my head is spinning.

melofellow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) melofellow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) melofellow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) melofellow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) melofellow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) melofellow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) melofellow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) melofellow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) melofellow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) melofellow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) melofellow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Nowlin3 View Post
    What I've learned is people can only fix themselves. You can help that person all you want, but at the end of the day it has to be them to fix themselves.
    i truly don't know what's wrong with her. she went as far as saying i'm the one she should MARRY, and i fell for it. i thought it really all hit her and she actually did change.. but words truly are empty. i let her back in, we got back together, and she just went cold out of nowhere. she got very nasty, we fought over the stupidest things, and out of NOWHERE, she just starts this big fight and ends it with "i don't want to hurt you anymore."

why? why pull me back into it convincing me this time will be different, only to do the same **** just ONE MONTH later?

melofellow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) melofellow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) melofellow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) melofellow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) melofellow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) melofellow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) melofellow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) melofellow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) melofellow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) melofellow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) melofellow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by NLNFunKti0nz View Post
    Dude I'm literally in the same situation. She strung me along 3 more times only to break my heart again. I seriously want to get revenge but it will get only worse. I'm trying to get over this but my head is spinning.
    dude.. the only thing i can think of, is my ex realized herself that she has mental issues going on and she can't be in a relationship right now. that's all i can think of. this girl begged on her hands and knees to have me back.. and stupidly when i took her back, she went cold as hell. she wouldn't really let me touch her, she wouldn't kiss me, she didn't seem very happy at all with me.. and just ended it again out of nowhere. like, what the ****? how bat**** insane is that? to be so sorry for hurting me before only to do it again.

and the ****ed up thing is, she wouldn't even say goodbye to me in person. she wouldn't even respect me enough to get on the phone with me. she ended it in a ****ing text message. like, after all we've been through.. that's what i deserve apparently.

it has me feeling low as hell. like i got multiple chances with her and it was me that ****ed them all up.

NLNFunKti0nz is a name known to all. (+5000) NLNFunKti0nz is a name known to all. (+5000) NLNFunKti0nz is a name known to all. (+5000) NLNFunKti0nz is a name known to all. (+5000) NLNFunKti0nz is a name known to all. (+5000) NLNFunKti0nz is a name known to all. (+5000) NLNFunKti0nz is a name known to all. (+5000) NLNFunKti0nz is a name known to all. (+5000) NLNFunKti0nz is a name known to all. (+5000) NLNFunKti0nz is a name known to all. (+5000) NLNFunKti0nz is a name known to all. (+5000)
    i truly don't know what's wrong with her. she went as far as saying i'm the one she should MARRY, and i fell for it. i thought it really all hit her and she actually did change.. but words truly are empty. i let her back in, we got back together, and she just went cold out of nowhere. she got very nasty, we fought over the stupidest things, and out of NOWHERE, she just starts this big fight and ends it with "i don't want to hurt you anymore."

why? why pull me back into it convincing me this time will be different, only to do the same **** just ONE MONTH later?
    Wow man seems like my ex and yours are the same. Trust me, it won't ever be the same as when you first started dating. You'll always have this sh.t in back of your head. We also tried to work it out and she started causing fights putting the blame on me. The reason for her going cold might be when she either found a new Tyrone or Jamal. Idk what to say man, I'm in the same situation.

I wish I had the balls to ignore and block her the first time but I always got my hopes up and thought she changed. I wasted 4 years of my life for something that went nowhere

Wow man seems like my ex and yours are the same. Trust me, it won't ever be the same as when you first started dating. You'll always have this sh.t in back of your head. We also tried to work it out and she started causing fights putting the blame on me. The reason for her going cold might be when she either found a new Tyrone or Jamal. Idk what to say man, I'm in the same situation.

I wish I had the balls to ignore and block her the first time but I always got my hopes up and thought she changed. I wasted 4 years of my life for something that went nowhere
    ha, you and me both.

simply amazing though, how easy it was for her to just drop (once again) the man she "should marry." just as simple as that. over a text message. no interest in being in my life anymore. i've had this pit in my stomach all day thinking about it.. like how insane is that.

1thatgotaway is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1thatgotaway is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1thatgotaway is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1thatgotaway is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1thatgotaway is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1thatgotaway is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1thatgotaway is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1thatgotaway is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1thatgotaway is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1thatgotaway is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1thatgotaway is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    How do you guys get over the urge to look at her social media? It's all I want to do right now. I want to see her face and what she's been up to and if I'm still on there :\

Edit: K, I just cracked and looked at her instagram for the first time in 11 days.

****ing brutal. She posted pictures of her with new guys and man crush mondays, I'm still on there though :\

God dammit. She treated me like **** and I still want her.
    Last edited by 1thatgotaway; 02-09-2015 at 05:33 PM.

Originally Posted by 1thatgotaway View Post
    How do you guys get over the urge to look at her social media? It's all I want to do right now. I want to see her face and what she's been up to and if I'm still on there :\
    hardest part imo.. i look at her instagram at least 20 times a day.

1thatgotaway is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1thatgotaway is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1thatgotaway is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1thatgotaway is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1thatgotaway is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1thatgotaway is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1thatgotaway is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1thatgotaway is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1thatgotaway is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1thatgotaway is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1thatgotaway is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    hardest part imo.. i look at her instagram at least 20 times a day.
    Yeah, read my edit

unknown3475 will become famous soon enough. (+50) unknown3475 will become famous soon enough. (+50) unknown3475 will become famous soon enough. (+50) unknown3475 will become famous soon enough. (+50) unknown3475 will become famous soon enough. (+50) unknown3475 will become famous soon enough. (+50) unknown3475 will become famous soon enough. (+50) unknown3475 will become famous soon enough. (+50) unknown3475 will become famous soon enough. (+50) unknown3475 will become famous soon enough. (+50) unknown3475 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Read the last 2 pages. Yeah, exes are sad as hell. Too weak to fully let us go, but they know by contacting us, they're just playing games, stringing us along, and hurting us in the process.

Don't play their games, and never respond to their BS. Don't be scared, and think you'll never hear from them again. If they REALLY mean it, they'll do anything to get a hold of you.

If they contact you after a few years, they're just bored, and been through the ringer. Don't give them the time of day. They probably just randomly thought if you that day, and thought it would be pretty "neat" to hear your voice again.

Originally Posted by unknown3475 View Post
    Read the last 2 pages. Yeah, exes are sad as hell. Too weak to fully let us go, but they know by contacting us, they're just playing games, stringing us along, and hurting us in the process.

Don't play their games, and never respond to their BS. Don't be scared, and think you'll never hear from them again. If they REALLY mean it, they'll do anything to get a hold of you.

If they contact you after a few years, they're just bored, and been through the ringer. Don't give them the time of day. They probably just randomly thought if you that day, and thought it would be pretty "neat" to hear your voice again.
    I am scared that I'll never hear from her and that she'll never tell me how much I truly meant to her. She's sent me 4 messages of bull**** and nothing that I wanted to hear.

But if I'm being honest, all it would take is for her to call and I'd answer. I find it hard to believe that we, all of us in thread, think about our exes all the time but they don't do the same.

JValkyrie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JValkyrie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JValkyrie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JValkyrie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JValkyrie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JValkyrie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JValkyrie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JValkyrie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JValkyrie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JValkyrie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JValkyrie has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Dude take some responsibility for your actions. Yes, she didn't make it easier by reaching out to you but how much advice have you received to stay NC and ignored it? I understand where you're at but at one point you have to say "This isn't going anywhere". Literally all these hurt feels and the bull**** you're going through because of this girl is pointless and doing nothing for your life.

What are you going to do if she contacts you again? Go back again? Have you even blocked her from being able to call and message you? If no, then why not? You'd have to have some kind of sick fetish for getting ****ed over for some reason. How long have you been in a world of hurt? When are you going to decide enough is enough?
    Melbourne crew
    ENTP for life

unknown3475 will become famous soon enough. (+50) unknown3475 will become famous soon enough. (+50) unknown3475 will become famous soon enough. (+50) unknown3475 will become famous soon enough. (+50) unknown3475 will become famous soon enough. (+50) unknown3475 will become famous soon enough. (+50) unknown3475 will become famous soon enough. (+50) unknown3475 will become famous soon enough. (+50) unknown3475 will become famous soon enough. (+50) unknown3475 will become famous soon enough. (+50) unknown3475 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I am scared that I'll never hear from her and that she'll never tell me how much I truly meant to her. She's sent me 4 messages of bull**** and nothing that I wanted to hear.

But if I'm being honest, all it would take is for her to call and I'd answer. I find it hard to believe that we, all of us in thread, think about our exes all the time but they don't do the same.
    Texts don't mean anything. She'll at least call you. How long after NC did she contact you? Either way, its just bread crumbs. You gotta wait a few months til there any hope of a real second chance, and even then, its BS.

Break up is a break up. They literally told you, you're not good enough for them. Move on.

Trust me. I know what you're feeling right now. You're in the romanticizing phase, and think she's the one. There's literally no such thing as the one. NC, and just move on. Go 1 month NC, and tell me how you feel then. I bet you any money you won't have to co ta t her by then.

We've all been there.

Originally Posted by JValkyrie View Post
    Dude take some responsibility for your actions. Yes, she didn't make it easier by reaching out to you but how much advice have you received to stay NC and ignored it? I understand where you're at but at one point you have to say "This isn't going anywhere". Literally all these hurt feels and the bull**** you're going through because of this girl is pointless and doing nothing for your life.

What are you going to do if she contacts you again? Go back again? Have you even blocked her from being able to call and message you? If no, then why not? You'd have to have some kind of sick fetish for getting ****ed over for some reason. How long have you been in a world of hurt? When are you going to decide enough is enough?
    Exactly this. How the hell does someone " string you along" 3x, when you should've learned the 1st time. At most, the 2nd time. I know how devious those breadcrumbs can be.

Fool me once, shame on you, fool me......you know the saying.

Texts don't mean anything. She'll at least call you. How long after NC did she contact you? Either way, its just bread crumbs. You gotta wait a few months til there any hope of a real second chance, and even then, its BS.

Break up is a break up. They literally told you, you're not good enough for them. Move on.

Trust me. I know what you're feeling right now. You're in the romanticizing phase, and think she's the one. There's literally no such thing as the one. NC, and just move on. Go 1 month NC, and tell me how you feel then. I bet you any money you won't have to co ta t her by then.

We've all been there.
    She contacted me 4 days after, 7 days after, and 9 days after. None since then and it's day 11 now. Last thing she said was, "You're just going to ignore me? You're so immature, this is why I knew you weren't right from me."

And yeah, you probably are right, and I am in the romanticizing phase.

She contacted me 4 days after, 7 days after, and 9 days after. None since then and it's day 11 now. Last thing she said was, "You're just going to ignore me? You're so immature, this is why I knew you weren't right from me."

And yeah, you probably are right, and I am in the romanticizing phase.
    Yeah, she's throwing you breadcrumbs. So transparent by that last line. Trust me on this, she don't want you back. She just wants you to be her gay best friend that keeps her company when she's in a romantic slump.

You wanna know the sick part? They know we'll never stop loving them, and even if you try to play it cool, they know. That'd why you need to move on, and when you legit don't care about this chick, you continue ignoring, otherwise you'll be 40 years old, and still hung up on this chick, and wondering, "maybe this time we'll get back. Its destiny."

Don't play yourself.

We've all been there.
    How you holding up brah? Freaking tried corey wayne's method and it worked when she reached out and wanted to hang out. Fawking BS how she was texting her new guy she was dating and it led to arguments as we were both intoxicated also. Literally blew it but enough is enough. This was the 3rd time after we broke up that we got into an argument

How you holding up brah? Freaking tried corey wayne's method and it worked when she reached out and wanted to hang out. Fawking BS how she was texting her new guy she was dating and it led to arguments as we were both intoxicated also. Literally blew it but enough is enough. This was the 3rd time after we broke up that we got into an argument
    Been decent lately. Staying busy, and had a busy weekend. Didn't have much time to think of my ex. Thought about her today, but it wasn't nostalgic. Just literally thought of her face lol.

But yeah, once you're broken up, you can't pick up the pieces, and act like its a new relationship. Its broken for a reason. Find a new chick, my only advice.

joocydeltz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joocydeltz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joocydeltz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joocydeltz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joocydeltz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joocydeltz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joocydeltz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joocydeltz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joocydeltz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joocydeltz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joocydeltz has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Girl contacted me today for the first time in a good 2+weeks. I was doing so well, and I did stick to my guns but I feel like this set me back in terms of moving on, don't understand why she just won't leave me the fuk alone.
    *positive crew*
    *aesthetic voice crew*

Yeah, she's throwing you breadcrumbs. So transparent by that last line. Trust me on this, she don't want you back. She just wants you to be her gay best friend that keeps her company when she's in a romantic slump.

You wanna know the sick part? They know we'll never stop loving them, and even if you try to play it cool, they know. That'd why you need to move on, and when you legit don't care about this chick, you continue ignoring, otherwise you'll be 40 years old, and still hung up on this chick, and wondering, "maybe this time we'll get back. Its destiny."

Don't play yourself.

You mentioned earlier something about, "see in 30 days how you feel and how you won't want to contact her."

Can the same be said about the other partner? Will she eventually just stop thinking about me/you/whoever and lose the desire to contact?

Edit:
    I just looked at her instagram again, she looks sad in her most recent pictures
    Last edited by 1thatgotaway; 02-09-2015 at 09:26 PM.

You mentioned earlier something about, "see in 30 days how you feel and how you won't want to contact her."

Can the same be said about the other partner? Will she eventually just stop thinking about me/you/whoever and lose the desire to contact?

Edit:
    She already lost those feelings. Give it a few month for her to get nostalgic and get those feelings back. If she doesn't, oh well, you should be on your way to moving on.

Let me tell you with brutal honesty. We've all gone through this, and we've all thought and felt the same things as you. Do you just think its a coincidence that we all move on with NC? Hell no, it a tually works my man.

TRUST ME. In a month, you'll know what I'm talking about, and stalking their social media is the worst thing you can do. The absolute worst.

She already lost those feelings. Give it a few month for her to get nostalgic and get those feelings back. If she doesn't, oh well, you should be on your way to moving on.

Let me tell you with brutal honesty. We've all gone through this, and we've all thought and felt the same things as you. Do you just think its a coincidence that we all move on with NC? Hell no, it a tually works my man.

TRUST ME. In a month, you'll know what I'm talking about, and stalking their social media is the worst thing you can do. The absolute worst.
    i dont even have her on my social media but my friends said she deleted them all. Kind of hurt a bit. Crazy how a bi.tch can be so cold after 4 years together. It sucks cause she used to do all these things with me and my friends aswell. Trying to get over her still. Literally pissed that i felt for her crumbs 3x

i dont even have her on my social media but my friends said she deleted them all. Kind of hurt a bit. Crazy how a bi.tch can be so cold after 4 years together. It sucks cause she used to do all these things with me and my friends aswell. Trying to get over her still. Literally pissed that i felt for her crumbs 3x
    No need to be. We all know about crumbs, but until you're actually faced with them, you don't know what youd do. And some of the crumbs are genius lol. Use this anger to motivate you to forget her, and move on.

Don't use that anger to seek revenge. Use that anger to realize how petty she is, then after a while, you'll stop caring at all.

AfroPope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AfroPope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AfroPope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AfroPope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AfroPope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AfroPope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AfroPope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AfroPope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AfroPope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AfroPope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AfroPope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Just heard from a mutual friend that my ex has decided to become a cam girl.

She tor****ed our relationship because she was "tired of being objectified by people online" and therefore having trouble with intimacy.

And now she's a cam girl.

****ing woman logic, I swear to god.
    ***THE AFRO POPE: "The Man Who Never Gets Mad Online"***

GetHugeBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) GetHugeBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) GetHugeBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) GetHugeBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) GetHugeBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) GetHugeBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) GetHugeBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) GetHugeBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) GetHugeBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) GetHugeBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) GetHugeBrah is a name known to all. (+5000)

Edit:
    My ex is always posting these heart broken IG quote pics. I honesty think we just form our own imagery of what we want to see and think on their social media.

SpliTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpliTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpliTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpliTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpliTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpliTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpliTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpliTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpliTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpliTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpliTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    We reached 7k posts, KENKONG is going to lock the thread now.

New thread here:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/subscr...adid=166341821
    SNAPCHAT: KING_JAYYDA
    Youtube music: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGekSg1w7bJJvOt2Q4OAipg
    Youtube blogs: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxeEGAND1DlcTHn2Oxix-cg

Closed Thread
Page 238 of 238 FirstFirst ... 138 188 228 236 237 238