Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 LastLast
    bbbee is a name known to all. (+5000) bbbee is a name known to all. (+5000) bbbee is a name known to all. (+5000) bbbee is a name known to all. (+5000) bbbee is a name known to all. (+5000) bbbee is a name known to all. (+5000) bbbee is a name known to all. (+5000) bbbee is a name known to all. (+5000) bbbee is a name known to all. (+5000) bbbee is a name known to all. (+5000) bbbee is a name known to all. (+5000)
    another good one provided from my ex-friend "alicia"...

*at our friends party, alicia gathers her best friends together*
    alicia: so i have something to tell the people that are close to me...i'm a lesbian.
    us: and? we don't really give a sht what you are. let's get back to drinking.
    alicia: hehe. just needed to tell you gaizzzzz. this is a big step for me. i knew you guys would support me. blahblahblah.
    *next morning*
    alicia: i slept with drew last night.

drew and alicia dated for a few months after that while she moved and lived off of him, quite literally...

they broke up when alicia decided that she was also dating aaron. claiming to drew that they had "always been in an open relationship", which was unknown to drew.

alicia still calls herself a lesbian.

Aryan7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aryan7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aryan7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aryan7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aryan7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aryan7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aryan7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aryan7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aryan7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aryan7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aryan7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    my sister once put a pizza in the oven still in the plastic wrapping then tried to justify it by saying 'it only said remove from box and place in oven' on the instructions.

she also has 2 masters degrees.

mind = blown.

sloppyjoe1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sloppyjoe1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sloppyjoe1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sloppyjoe1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sloppyjoe1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sloppyjoe1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sloppyjoe1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sloppyjoe1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sloppyjoe1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sloppyjoe1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sloppyjoe1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by bbbee View Post
    another good one provided from my ex-friend "alicia"...

*at our friends party, alicia gathers her best friends together*
    alicia: so i have something to tell the people that are close to me...i'm a lesbian.
    us: and? we don't really give a sht what you are. let's get back to drinking.
    alicia: hehe. just needed to tell you gaizzzzz. this is a big step for me. i knew you guys would support me. blahblahblah.
    *next morning*
    alicia: i slept with drew last night.

drew and alicia dated for a few months after that while she moved and lived off of him, quite literally...

they broke up when alicia decided that she was also dating aaron. claiming to drew that they had "always been in an open relationship", which was unknown to drew.

alicia still calls herself a lesbian.
    From what I observe and understand, females claim lesbian when they're really not(attention?), and males claim homosexuality because they really are.
    *Kneedraggers crew*
    *I live in a clown state crew*
    *MGTOW crew*
    *Metalhead crew*
    *Never ask for a girls number crew*
    *Poop facing the toilet crew*

Gris419 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gris419 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gris419 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gris419 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gris419 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gris419 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gris419 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gris419 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gris419 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gris419 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gris419 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by ironwilledchic View Post
    You don't know me. I don't even think I know myself. You have this idea, like most guys, that just because I am open about my feelings, I want to "lock him down" so to speak. I have been locked down in a marriage x4 years with someone who was not right for me. It almost took me to suicide the last year I was with him. Nothing he did, I just felt so god damn guilty about not loving him and getting more depressed thinking of spending the.rest.of.my.life with him plus taking care of my grandpa and watching him die that year. It was almost too much. I finally got the strength to tell him I didn't love him. He told me I couldn't make him leave, that he was on the title of the house. I was paying the mortgage and had nowhere else to go (I couldn't afford rent AND a mortgage payment). 3 months later, after not wanting to come home and see his face every day, I got with someone else. He left the very next morning and told me he was filing for divorce (finally).

From then on, I decided to trust my feelings on if I liked someone else or not. Even if someone had all the "right things", if you have nothing to talk about, it becomes a drain and a downer to stay. I would never be with someone because he had "all the right things" again. Never, ever, ever. From now on, I go where my heart takes me. It sounds stupid, but I don't think I would be happy any other way. I already tried it.
    F60.31 Borderline type

At least three of the symptoms mentioned in F60.30 Impulsive type must be present [see above], with at least two of the following in addition:

disturbances in and uncertainty about self-image, aims, and internal preferences (including sexual);
    liability to become involved in intense and unstable relationships, often leading to emotional crisis;
    excessive efforts to avoid abandonment;
    recurrent threats or acts of self-harm;
    chronic feelings of emptiness.

The ICD-10 also describes some general criteria that define what is considered a personality disorder.
    Last edited by Gris419; 02-13-2012 at 04:17 PM.

Auxe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Auxe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Auxe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Auxe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Auxe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Auxe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Auxe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Auxe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Auxe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Auxe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Auxe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    My 10th grade sums up Women Logic/My own beta weird actions in terms of personal experience. Didn't date 11th and 12th, did pot and nerd stuff

- 10th grade. High School, dated a girl named gabby
    - Her friend had a huge crush on me, Julie
    - Gabby talks crap on Julie, vice versa
    - I ask out Gabby
    - Julie doesn't talk to her, she "betrayed her"
    - We date for a month
    - Gabby is a HUGE snob, rich as hell, has car at 16
    - I blow a TON of money on her, she pays for basically nothing
    - "Dating" involves watching her shop or making out at her house. Never put it in.
    - We never chill with other friends, she ignore's them throughout the month
    - Break up, called her a "HUGE SNOB" when she screamed at her dad for not getting her a "Coach" bikini for their cruise over spring break.
    - Her friend Julie comforts me, she's a super poptart cheerleader type girl
    - FWBs with Julie. Get it on a lot. No one knows
    - Gabby finds out that we got it on A LOT
    - Gabby date's Julie's Ex (who's a chunky guy)
    - Gabby asks me to Cotillion
    - Getting it on with some pothead girl that I lost my virginity too earlier in the year, said no
    - Don't even go
    - Gabby shows up crying to my house in her dress freaking out. Ignore her, dad drives her home.
    - I play Diablo II for the entirety of the night
    - Gabby date's a black guy for a year the day after.

Emotional Wreck 101 was a weird class
    "Train by day, Joe Rogan podcast by night all day!"
    **Official Bicycle Crew** Ờờ -$pring ©utters ©rew- CS:GO Crew

sloppyjoe1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sloppyjoe1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sloppyjoe1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sloppyjoe1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sloppyjoe1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sloppyjoe1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sloppyjoe1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sloppyjoe1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sloppyjoe1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sloppyjoe1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sloppyjoe1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Auxe View Post
    My 10th grade sums up Women Logic/My own beta weird actions in terms of personal experience. Didn't date 11th and 12th, did pot and nerd stuff

- 10th grade. High School, dated a girl named gabby
    - Her friend had a huge crush on me, Julie
    - Gabby talks crap on Julie, vice versa
    - I ask out Gabby
    - Julie doesn't talk to her, she "betrayed her"
    - We date for a month
    - Gabby is a HUGE snob, rich as hell, has car at 16
    - I blow a TON of money on her, she pays for basically nothing
    - "Dating" involves watching her shop or making out at her house. Never put it in.
    - We never chill with other friends, she ignore's them throughout the month
    - Break up, called her a "HUGE SNOB" when she screamed at her dad for not getting her a "Coach" bikini for their cruise over spring break.
    - Her friend Julie comforts me, she's a super poptart cheerleader type girl
    - FWBs with Julie. Get it on a lot. No one knows
    - Gabby finds out that we got it on A LOT
    - Gabby date's Julie's Ex (who's a chunky guy)
    - Gabby asks me to Cotillion
    - Getting it on with some pothead girl that I lost my virginity too earlier in the year, said no
    - Don't even go
    - Gabby shows up crying to my house in her dress freaking out. Ignore her, dad drives her home.
    - I play Diablo II for the entirety of the night
    - Gabby date's a black guy for a year the day after.

Emotional Wreck 101 was a weird class
    **** yeah diablo 2
    *Kneedraggers crew*
    *I live in a clown state crew*
    *MGTOW crew*
    *Metalhead crew*
    *Never ask for a girls number crew*
    *Poop facing the toilet crew*

bbbee is a name known to all. (+5000) bbbee is a name known to all. (+5000) bbbee is a name known to all. (+5000) bbbee is a name known to all. (+5000) bbbee is a name known to all. (+5000) bbbee is a name known to all. (+5000) bbbee is a name known to all. (+5000) bbbee is a name known to all. (+5000) bbbee is a name known to all. (+5000) bbbee is a name known to all. (+5000) bbbee is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by sloppyjoe1 View Post
    From what I observe and understand, females claim lesbian when they're really not(attention?), and males claim homosexuality because they really are.
    i've seen it done for attention on both male and female ends, both equally obnoxious, however...i've never seen someone crying out for love so much that they would claim to be gay and sleep with the opposite sex that very night. i felt sad for her. very sad.

Aryan7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aryan7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aryan7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aryan7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aryan7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aryan7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aryan7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aryan7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aryan7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aryan7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aryan7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by bbbee View Post
    i've seen it done for attention on both male and female ends, both equally obnoxious, however...i've never seen someone crying out for love so much that they would claim to be gay and sleep with the opposite sex that very night. i felt sad for her. very sad.
    i think yoo are juzt sekratly jealus m8

Originally Posted by Aryan7 View Post
    i think yoo are juzt sekratly jealus m8
    true. in my dreams i wish i could be a lesbian who sleeps with men, too.

Bunpitsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bunpitsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bunpitsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bunpitsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bunpitsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bunpitsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bunpitsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bunpitsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bunpitsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bunpitsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bunpitsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by sloppyjoe1 View Post
    Word. Known several chicks who did this, only to go back on it with their actions 1,435,931,458 times afterwards.
    thinks of his mother when fapping CREW
    prefers butthole to pussy CREW
    closet homo CREW
    salvation army told me to get my schit together CREW
    couldn't score a 2/10 so became gay crew
    no gay men interested in me CREW
    thought piercings would improve my aesthetics CREW
    piercings infected, look worse than i did before CREW

Caneellen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Caneellen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Caneellen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Caneellen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Caneellen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Caneellen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Caneellen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Caneellen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Caneellen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Caneellen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Caneellen is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by SeanBean View Post
    Maybe i could pm you if your inbox wasnt full right now with what is no doubt endless white knight messages.
    just saw this, and just cleared it. welcome to try and send again....
    (assuming it's not to tell me how women serve no purpose whatsoever and the world would be better without them)

Originally Posted by Bunpitsu View Post
    Word. Known several chicks who did this, only to go back on it with their actions 1,435,931,458 times afterwards.
    exactly how many was that again...?
    lol
    too soft...

brenden87 is just really nice. (+1000) brenden87 is just really nice. (+1000) brenden87 is just really nice. (+1000) brenden87 is just really nice. (+1000) brenden87 is just really nice. (+1000) brenden87 is just really nice. (+1000) brenden87 is just really nice. (+1000) brenden87 is just really nice. (+1000) brenden87 is just really nice. (+1000) brenden87 is just really nice. (+1000) brenden87 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Can the women ITT seriously fuk off.

Stop derailing the thread. I think 3/4 of this thread are just pages of pointless discussions.

Edit: Not even discussions, it's just conversations that should be done through PMs.
    1/2 Spanish
    1/2 Korean

1/1 Eurasian.

brenden87 is just really nice. (+1000) brenden87 is just really nice. (+1000) brenden87 is just really nice. (+1000) brenden87 is just really nice. (+1000) brenden87 is just really nice. (+1000) brenden87 is just really nice. (+1000) brenden87 is just really nice. (+1000) brenden87 is just really nice. (+1000) brenden87 is just really nice. (+1000) brenden87 is just really nice. (+1000) brenden87 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Caneellen View Post
    look, being gay is fine... no hate, but you need to deal with it-

dead srs

You're basically 40 and vying for any attention you can get online from males.

dead srs
    1/2 Spanish
    1/2 Korean

1/1 Eurasian.

hahahahaha.... ya think so

srsly though...... stop derailing this tread!
    I will once you go buy some more skincare products for your wrinkles.
    1/2 Spanish
    1/2 Korean

1/1 Eurasian.

diddydooo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) diddydooo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) diddydooo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) diddydooo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) diddydooo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) diddydooo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) diddydooo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) diddydooo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) diddydooo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) diddydooo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) diddydooo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    bitches always wanna play with my ass and bootyhole, i never understand this jawns, i mean i sht from there lol any girls wanna chime in on why they like man booty so much?

Caneellen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Caneellen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Caneellen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Caneellen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Caneellen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Caneellen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Caneellen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Caneellen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Caneellen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Caneellen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Caneellen is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by brenden87 View Post
    I will once you go buy some more skincare products for your wrinkles.
    you're so silly.....srsly.... my insecurities do exist, but they're not where you're aiming, so fire away buddy

honestly, please man-up, stop the hate, and calm down.....everyone can take a lot of unnecessary crap, but enough is enough.... let it go & relax

EDIT: Just got your message.... but it really will help others struggling with the same thing if you relax a little... and hating all women is NOT a pre-requisite
    Last edited by Caneellen; 02-13-2012 at 07:18 PM.
    too soft...

diddydooo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) diddydooo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) diddydooo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) diddydooo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) diddydooo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) diddydooo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) diddydooo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) diddydooo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) diddydooo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) diddydooo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) diddydooo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    ^ ay candleen holla at me bayaby im a mature chocolate daddy for u baby i got the goods u cravin

you're so silly.....srsly.... my insecurities do exist, but they're not where you're aiming, so fire away buddy

honestly, please man-up, stop the hate, and calm down.....everyone can take a lot of unnecessary crap, but enough is enough.... let it go & relax

EDIT: Just got your message.... but it really will help others struggling with the same thing if you relax a little... and hating all women is NOT a pre-requisite
    What message? I never pm'd you, retard.

EDIT: Just got your message. Well I'm not sure what you can do about crow's feet and smile lines but I'll ask my mother for the products she uses.
    Last edited by brenden87; 02-13-2012 at 07:28 PM.
    1/2 Spanish
    1/2 Korean

1/1 Eurasian.

What message? I never pm'd you, retard.
    your comment.... and for the record, i haven't been called a name like that since I was twelve.... THIS is what I am talking about... just stop!

just read my reply- no more words about this ITT, as now we really are derailing it, so pm if needed

srs
    too soft...

your comment.... and for the record, i haven't been called a name like that since I was twelve.... THIS is what I am talking about... just stop!

just read my reply- no more words about this ITT, as now we really are derailing it, so pm if needed

srs
    My comment was "fuk off" in the neg comment. I didn't send you a pm you saggy skinned mutton dressed as lamb, but I promise I will get back to you with the top of the range skincare products for your wrinkles.
    1/2 Spanish
    1/2 Korean

1/1 Eurasian.

My friend who's a girl and is constantly trying to lose weight and get in shape gets a fast food meal (like KFC or McDonald's) and gets a bottle of water for the drink.
    1/2 Spanish
    1/2 Korean

1/1 Eurasian.

My comment was "fuk off" in the neg comment. I didn't send you a pm you saggy skinned mutton dressed as lamb, but I promise I will get back to you with the top of the range skincare products for your wrinkles.
    welp, i guess i give up then.... its true what they say, haters gonna hate... no matter what.

(you do have a funny sense of humor though, as the 'saggy-skinned mutton dressed as a lamb' is actually pretty damn funny....Lol!! oh, and if you can FIND my wrinkles, please alert me asap, as will gladly accept your offer of skincare products.... you can be my 'skincare sugar daddy' ) attached pic below

I'M OUT....so as to not be responsible for continuing derailment.... which I believe YOU were the one to initially complain about, if memory serves...
    Attached Images
    too soft...

welp, i guess i give up then.... its true what they say, haters gonna hate... no matter what.

(you do have a funny sense of humor though, as the 'saggy-skinned mutton dressed as a lamb' is actually pretty damn funny....Lol!! oh, and if you can FIND my wrinkles, please alert me asap, as will gladly accept your offer of skincare products.... you can be my 'skincare sugar daddy' ) attached pic below

I'M OUT....so as to not be responsible for continuing derailment.... which I believe YOU were the one to initially complain about, if memory serves...
    Wtf, stop derailing the thread. Lol @ a 35 yr old woman resorting to posting her pics in a thread that's not about her because someone made comments about her wrinkles. I didn't even click on your avatar, it's a given that every woman 30+ are self conscious about any lines and wrinkles. You just proved it. lulz.

You can stop derailing the thread now.
    1/2 Spanish
    1/2 Korean

1/1 Eurasian.

romako will become famous soon enough. (+50) romako will become famous soon enough. (+50) romako will become famous soon enough. (+50) romako will become famous soon enough. (+50) romako will become famous soon enough. (+50) romako will become famous soon enough. (+50) romako will become famous soon enough. (+50) romako will become famous soon enough. (+50) romako will become famous soon enough. (+50) romako will become famous soon enough. (+50) romako will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Flexz0r View Post
    girl i loved cheated on me while drunk at a party, i was also at said party

i confront her in a rage and she says 'but...well, you werent here'

i had been away for 10 maybe 15 mins to get more drink, and she knew where i was

WOOOWW dude are you kidding me right now? the lack of respect in this one is mindblowing. You were at the party with her while some dude slayed her right then and there!!!???? Did you talk to the dude? talk meaning did you punch his lightsout?
    wowowowwwow this one is just speechless artwork

803988294 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 803988294 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 803988294 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 803988294 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 803988294 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 803988294 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 803988294 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 803988294 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 803988294 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 803988294 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 803988294 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    In all honesty, this entire thread is why I've never had a girl. I don't want to deal with any of this crap.

romako will become famous soon enough. (+50) romako will become famous soon enough. (+50) romako will become famous soon enough. (+50) romako will become famous soon enough. (+50) romako will become famous soon enough. (+50) romako will become famous soon enough. (+50) romako will become famous soon enough. (+50) romako will become famous soon enough. (+50) romako will become famous soon enough. (+50) romako will become famous soon enough. (+50) romako will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    and to the girls ITT stop hijacking this thread .. You are being exactly what this thread is about (attention whorez are gonna attention whore) stop trying to prove a point that you think rationally.

I have one of recent ..

girl talks to me randomly and really proves a point that i should get her number.
    I get girl's number and text her the next day
    texting back and forth for awhile, me trying to plan a date & she is all excited about it
    stops responding to me out of no where and randomly sends text a week after.
    almost forgot about it but gave it another go at it. Keep talking a bit.
    chick takes forever to respond.
    I point this out to her and she immediately responds with this "I just gave up on trying to impress guys, maybe you cannot push someone but you need to push yourself"

You kkunt im the one putting the effort after she approached me and persisted me to get her number.

Registered User hotsaucegolden1's Avatar
    hotsaucegolden1 is not very helpful. (-500) hotsaucegolden1 is not very helpful. (-500) hotsaucegolden1 is not very helpful. (-500) hotsaucegolden1 is not very helpful. (-500) hotsaucegolden1 is not very helpful. (-500) hotsaucegolden1 is not very helpful. (-500) hotsaucegolden1 is not very helpful. (-500) hotsaucegolden1 is not very helpful. (-500) hotsaucegolden1 is not very helpful. (-500) hotsaucegolden1 is not very helpful. (-500) hotsaucegolden1 is not very helpful. (-500)
    lol that reminds of this wen girls say i wont sleep with you because im not that kind of girl anymore...

so it runs through my head... basically u were a slut and think stopping now makes u not a slut anymore?

also i agree with the op hate chicks sayings like everything happens for a reason.. and watever happens happens... just dumb sayings for excuses

my sister does the whole i hate being fat then says im not gonna eat carbs cuz i reduced my carbs during a cut... but has spoons of chocolate icing and i say ur beter off cutting junkfood first then carbs... she replies *i dont wanna get thin i just dont have carbs cuz they bloat me* wtf

women are just head ****s. just pussy to me these days

this happened with my ex gf of 2 years. (we were both really stubborn and had a lot of pride and played games).

when we first started dating she sent me a text after our first date saying something like " i rate your efforts for this date a 4/10. good thing i have another date lined up next week."

later in our relationship when we were just reminiscing, i teased her about that text she sent me and immediately she got defensive (nothing new here, this is how a lot of our fights started) and how i shouldn't have been offended

me: how would you like it if i sent you a text saying "you know, after our date tonight, i think i might take out some girl i met last week out this saturday night
    her: IT'S DIFFERENT FOR GIRLS
    me: so it's okay for girls to send texts like that to guys but we can't?
    her: (yelling) YEAH IT'S DIFFERENT. i had to let you know that i had options after your sh!tty effort in our date. i knew that's not how you normally treated girls. it's different for girls. if a guy sent something like that, he needs to work on his game
    1/2 Spanish
    1/2 Korean

1/1 Eurasian.

this happened with my ex gf of 2 years. (we were both really stubborn and had a lot of pride and played games).

when we first started dating she sent me a text after our first date saying something like " i rate your efforts for this date a 4/10. good thing i have another date lined up next week."

later in our relationship when we were just reminiscing, i teased her about that text she sent me and immediately she got defensive (nothing new here, this is how a lot of our fights started) and how i shouldn't have been offended

me: how would you like it if i sent you a text saying "you know, after our date tonight, i think i might take out some girl i met last week out this saturday night
    her: IT'S DIFFERENT FOR GIRLS
    me: so it's okay for girls to send texts like that to guys but we can't?
    her: (yelling) YEAH IT'S DIFFERENT. i had to let you know that i had options after your sh!tty effort in our date. i knew that's not how you normally treated girls. it's different for girls. if a guy sent something like that, he needs to work on his game

lol girls think theyre entilted to everything/10

Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 LastLast