Page 219 of 235 FirstFirst ... 119 169 209 217 218 219 220 221 229 ... LastLast
Results 6,541 to 6,570 of 7037
    Adrian77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adrian77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adrian77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adrian77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adrian77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adrian77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adrian77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adrian77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adrian77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adrian77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adrian77 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Steviejay90 View Post
    Starting this on the weekend, gonna be epic, the hardest part is gona be the diet (6 meals a day, working full time) not sure
    how that is gonna work, but i'll keep the diet clean regardless, but the meal frequency is gonna be a problem, thinking im gonna
    need some extra Supps for help, i'll weight in on the weekend and provide some updates

Wish me luck ya'll, Peace.
    The number of meals doesn't matter as long as you are eating the same number of calories in total for the day.

Good luck.
    "The only person you should try to be better than is the person you were yesterday."

"Nothing will slow your progress like a negative mindset."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2xn54Irp-o

goodoboy25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) goodoboy25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) goodoboy25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) goodoboy25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) goodoboy25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) goodoboy25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) goodoboy25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) goodoboy25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) goodoboy25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) goodoboy25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) goodoboy25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks for answering my questions.

For some reason, I have hard time drinking the whey protein after workout. It just doesnt taste good. Today, I did not drink it.

Will this effect my muscle recovery? My diet requires/workout about 165 protein a day. 30g proteins comes from the whey protein

So I am deciding to try and drink the necessary protein amount during the course of the day while at work.

Will this be fine, or is it better to drink instantly after workout as every recpmmends?

Thank you

Adrian77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adrian77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adrian77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adrian77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adrian77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adrian77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adrian77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adrian77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adrian77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adrian77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adrian77 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by goodoboy25 View Post
    Thanks for answering my questions.

For some reason, I have hard time drinking the whey protein after workout. It just doesnt taste good. Today, I did not drink it.

Will this effect my muscle recovery? My diet requires/workout about 165 protein a day. 30g proteins comes from the whey protein

So I am deciding to try and drink the necessary protein amount during the course of the day while at work.

Will this be fine, or is it better to drink instantly after workout as every recpmmends?

Thank you
    If you've had your pre-workout meal, you do not need a post workout shake. The 30 min window is a myth exploited by supplement companies preying on the vulnerable.

I personally like Musclepharm Combat powder because it is low calorie, high in protein and most of all, it tastes good mixed in water. In particular I like the banana flavour.

You are better off eating three large meals with real food than 6 small meals with lots of protein shakes. Real food will keep you fuller longer and you are less likely to cheat and it is more thermogenic to digest than protein shakes. So the answer to your question is just increase the protein content in your other meals to make up for what you are missing without the shake.
    "The only person you should try to be better than is the person you were yesterday."

davidross87 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) davidross87 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) davidross87 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) davidross87 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) davidross87 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) davidross87 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) davidross87 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) davidross87 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) davidross87 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) davidross87 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) davidross87 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Thanks for sharing the links.

FortMinor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Aderian77

Can I add kinesis ( 45min once a week ) to this workout?

goodoboy25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) goodoboy25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) goodoboy25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) goodoboy25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) goodoboy25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) goodoboy25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) goodoboy25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) goodoboy25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) goodoboy25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) goodoboy25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) goodoboy25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Adrian77 View Post
    If you've had your pre-workout meal, you do not need a post workout shake. The 30 min window is a myth exploited by supplement companies preying on the vulnerable.

I personally like Musclepharm Combat powder because it is low calorie, high in protein and most of all, it tastes good mixed in water. In particular I like the banana flavour.

You are better off eating three large meals with real food than 6 small meals with lots of protein shakes. Real food will keep you fuller longer and you are less likely to cheat and it is more thermogenic to digest than protein shakes. So the answer to your question is just increase the protein content in your other meals to make up for what you are missing without the shake.
    Thanks so much for responding.

I agree, as long as you get the proper protein in the body throughout the day it should be fine. And I like the 3 meals a day for me. Much easier and less time consuming.

for me, I am not done with workout til about 8pm at night. So I rush home to eat a good dinner by 9pm.

Its much easier for me to get my protein shake and a bit of Carbohydrate 1-2 hours before I start workout.

sameerb1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Finished week 2 today. I just feel i can work out more. I started the program aiming at my belly. I have a big belly for my body. In two weeks of training, started with weight 79.8kg and still on the same weight. I can see changes in my arm but no where else i see any difference.
    I am patience and going to complete the 12 weeks. Lets hope i lose this belly.
    I have included one hour 30 mins football (soccer) on the rest days.

painrage will become famous soon enough. (+50) painrage will become famous soon enough. (+50) painrage will become famous soon enough. (+50) painrage will become famous soon enough. (+50) painrage will become famous soon enough. (+50) painrage will become famous soon enough. (+50) painrage will become famous soon enough. (+50) painrage will become famous soon enough. (+50) painrage will become famous soon enough. (+50) painrage will become famous soon enough. (+50) painrage will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by sameerb1 View Post
    Finished week 2 today. I just feel i can work out more. I started the program aiming at my belly. I have a big belly for my body. In two weeks of training, started with weight 79.8kg and still on the same weight. I can see changes in my arm but no where else i see any difference.
    belly fat is the last thing to go so you'll start to see a serious difference about week 8 also you can add the vacuum to your accessory/ cardio work.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/ms-fit5.htm
    Last edited by painrage; 04-12-2013 at 04:50 PM.
    its only insane until I succeed

Originally Posted by FortMinor View Post
    Aderian77

Can I add kinesis ( 45min once a week ) to this workout?
    The program is enough without adding any more to it.

You feel like you can do more because you aren't in a calorie deficit. You need to decrease carbs by 20% and see what happens in a week.

FortMinor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    The program is enough without adding any more to it.
    Thank You Aderian!

minkus88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) minkus88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) minkus88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Knee injury

I recent partially damaged my meniscus so I can't train legs still a good idea to do this program?

Originally Posted by minkus88 View Post
    I recent partially damaged my meniscus so I can't train legs still a good idea to do this program?
    Skip leg day, swim for cardio.

sameerb1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You feel like you can do more because you aren't in a calorie deficit. You need to decrease carbs by 20% and see what happens in a week.
    Thank you. Will try that. Increased protein (chicken) and trying to decrease carbs (mostly from bread).
    Today chest and tricep was good.

I cant do morning cardio due to work hours so i do 20 mins before workout and 20 mins after.

Thank you. Will try that. Increased protein (chicken) and trying to decrease carbs (mostly from bread).
    Today chest and tricep was good.

I cant do morning cardio due to work hours so i do 20 mins before workout and 20 mins after.
    Protein is still calories. If you want to lose weight you need to create a deficit. If you are increasing protein you need to reduce carbs by the same amount AND then reduce carbs by a further 20%.

Bread is not on Kris' food list because it is high calorie without keeping you full.

julnat304 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

sauna

What you think about use sauna for lost fat?

Originally Posted by julnat304 View Post
    What you think about use sauna for lost fat?
    There is no scientific evidence that I am aware of that suggests that using a sauna contributes to any significant fat loss. The only people pushing it tends to be people who make money from saying so or people who parrot the same stuff without any evidence.

If it was that easy to lose fat, there would be a bank of them set up where the treadmills would be.

Thank you for answer!

What do you think on the rest day kris said cardio morning an afternoon for 20min.Because I work nite shift (walk for 8h and lifting)can't do it two times a day Can I do one time for 40min?At the time I do only 20min one a day but that not enough for me!

What do you think on the rest day kris said cardio morning an afternoon for 20min.Because I work nite shift (walk for 8h and lifting)can't do it two times a day Can I do one time for 40min?At the time I do only 20min one a day but that not enough for me!
    If your job is walking for 8hrs and lifting, you could probably get away with not doing any of the cardio at all.

But I feel I need that on rest day.One more thing about creatine you suggest take everyday or just on trening day?

DJBhardwaj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm glad to be a part of such an amazing program. Read all this about an hour ago and I can't wait for tomorrow to kick start my 12wk program.
    Could anyone of you throw some knowledge here: forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153321321

hoezayftw has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hoezayftw has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hoezayftw has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hoezayftw has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hoezayftw has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hoezayftw has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hoezayftw has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hoezayftw has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hoezayftw has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hoezayftw has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hoezayftw has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    You can try a melatonin supplement. When I have trouble sleeping, I take 2-4mg of melatonin and I fall asleep as soon as I hit the sheets.

But I feel I need that on rest day.One more thing about creatine you suggest take everyday or just on trening day?
    If you want to do more cardio, by all means do it. It will allow you to eat more while maintaining a deficit. But when you consider that lots of office workers who sit all day get good results, it comes down to whether you want to do the extra. Being on a deficit will impact on your energy levels so while being on your feet all day is ok now, down the track you may find that you are tired enough without adding extra cardio. If you decided to do the cardio and plan on dropping it later, you will have to drop your calories accordingly as well.

Creatine is every day 5g only.

hoezayftw has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hoezayftw has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hoezayftw has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hoezayftw has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hoezayftw has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hoezayftw has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hoezayftw has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hoezayftw has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hoezayftw has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hoezayftw has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hoezayftw has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Are you following the nutrition plan EXACTLY?
    You should NOT be doing any running.

djc87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Can someone explain the carb depletion we'll be doing in the last week? I noticed it said we should pinch our bi's and waist..is that in a flexed state or a relaxed state?

thanks

mate112 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    So Im on day9 and just heard him say no fruit! Do those really have a negative effect on this program? My gf uses weight watchers and she can eat all the fruit/veg she freaking wants..I figured they'd do no hard here either.

Also, if I happen to skip a meal. Just eat as soon as I can and shift my times or just totally skip it?

And mannn- almost impossible to do stair walking after killing my legs on day 7.

Originally Posted by djc87 View Post
    Can someone explain the carb depletion we'll be doing in the last week? I noticed it said we should pinch our bi's and waist..is that in a flexed state or a relaxed state?

thanks
    Unless you have a special event in exactly 12 weeks time, you are wasting your time by temporarily manipulating the fullness of your muscles. The effect last for about 3 days give or take.

If you are measuring, it's in the relaxed state.

Originally Posted by mate112 View Post
    So Im on day9 and just heard him say no fruit! Do those really have a negative effect on this program? My gf uses weight watchers and she can eat all the fruit/veg she freaking wants..I figured they'd do no hard here either.

Also, if I happen to skip a meal. Just eat as soon as I can and shift my times or just totally skip it?

And mannn- almost impossible to do stair walking after killing my legs on day 7.
    Fruit is high in carbs. Carbs have calories. Calories above your maintenance will make you gain weight. Your GF must have misunderstood. Though weight loss companies make money from fat people not skinny people, so not surprised if they are telling people the wrong thing. Trusting everything they say can lead to unsustainable/unattainable results.

As long as you are eating the same total volume of food in a day, it doesn't matter if it's one or ten meals, it all works out to be the same when it comes to losing weight. But I'd advise having a pre-workout meal at least in order to get the most out of your training.

If stairs are too much, then find something else you can do.

michaelproject is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michaelproject is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michaelproject is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michaelproject is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michaelproject is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michaelproject is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michaelproject is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michaelproject is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michaelproject is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michaelproject is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michaelproject is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by MoreDoughnuts View Post
    Best fat burning program out there. Just check out my before and afters.
    Amazing results! How strictly did you follow Kris's diet and on which week did you begin seeing the most significant progress?

Page 219 of 235 FirstFirst ... 119 169 209 217 218 219 220 221 229 ... LastLast