Closed Thread
Page 216 of 313 FirstFirst ... 116 166 206 214 215 216 217 218 226 266 ... LastLast
Results 6,451 to 6,480 of 9368
    Forge3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Forge3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Forge3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Forge3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Forge3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Forge3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Forge3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Forge3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Forge3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Forge3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Forge3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by dungeonmistress View Post
    Am I the only one old enough here to remember playing with Lincoln Logs and Tinker Toys? This predates Legos I believe.
    OMG and with the Lincoln logs you could make a house right? They were much larger than Lego as I recall.
    If you are suffering from serious medical concerns please be sure to check with your doctor.

My name is Mark.

dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Forge3 View Post
    OMG and with the Lincoln logs you could make a house right? They were much larger than Lego as I recall.
    yeah they were cool and made of wood! Whenever I smell vinyl I recall fond memories of the creepy crawler machine and the stuff you squirted inside that cooked into bugs and weird creepy things. Then they came out with edible stuff you squirted in there. Old toys rule!
    A successful woman is one who can build a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at her

my metabolic repair/bulking-training journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=134394501

IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz
    Am I the only one old enough here to remember playing with Lincoln Logs and Tinker Toys? This predates Legos I believe.
    I played with Lincoln Logs, Tinkertoys, Legos, and had an Erector Set. I think Legos have been around a long time.
    ★DSC★
    ★MISC Cologne Crew★
    ★4200 cals a day crew★
    ★Squat Booty Sorority Fan Club★
    ★Forum Member #109,914,313★

â–º â–º â–ºDirty South Crew gear: https://www.zazzle.com/s/thedirtysouthlifts â—„ â—„ â—„ (Proceeds go to children's charities)

dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by IronCharles View Post
    I played with Lincoln Logs, Tinkertoys, Legos, and had an Erector Set. I think Legos have been around a long time.
    true legos could have been, but they didn't make their way into our household (or the neighbor's - who was a spoiled only child and had all the cool stuff) - until maybe the late 60's???

edit: since I have nothing better to do I looked up when Legos first came out - can you believe...1949???
    A successful woman is one who can build a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at her

my metabolic repair/bulking-training journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=134394501

Forge3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Forge3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Forge3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Forge3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Forge3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Forge3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Forge3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Forge3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Forge3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Forge3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Forge3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    yeah they were cool and made of wood! Whenever I smell vinyl I recall fond memories of the creepy crawler machine and the stuff you squirted inside that cooked into bugs and weird creepy things. Then they came out with edible stuff you squirted in there. Old toys rule!
    Omg I remember the creepy crawler stuff but I was so young then. I remember it made spiders out of some gel or stuff and bugs and such. Lolo you are taking me back to the late sixties hahah.
    If you are suffering from serious medical concerns please be sure to check with your doctor.

My name is Mark.

Omg I remember the creepy crawler stuff but I was so young then. I remember it made spiders out of some gel or stuff and bugs and such. Lolo you are taking me back to the late sixties hahah.
    Good times, good times! Things were just so much more simple then, you know? Sometimes all this technology we have today is like a double edged sword - good in some respects and bad in others. Back then kids went out and played - we had 3 channels on the TV (black and white - color if you were lucky). UHF antennas were just coming out. Kids rode their Schwinn apple krates (with playing cards affixed to fork slapping away at spokes lol) or what have you, roller skated, ran and played all day from sun up to sun down in the summer. Now, most kids have no idea what this is all about. They sit in front of computers all day. Many of the "friends" they have are kids they amassed on ********. you can txt someone or email them without so much as ever picking up a phone and hearing their voice. And party lines - I remember those too! Looking back, not having the conveniences of today didn't really matter.

Gee I sound old lol.

Good times, good times! Things were just so much more simple then, you know? Sometimes all this technology we have today is like a double edged sword - good in some respects and bad in others. Back then kids went out and played - we had 3 channels on the TV (black and white - color if you were lucky). UHF antennas were just coming out. Kids rode their Schwinn apple krates (with playing cards affixed to fork slapping away at spokes lol) or what have you, roller skated, ran and played all day from sun up to sun down in the summer. Now, most kids have no idea what this is all about. They sit in front of computers all day. Many of the "friends" they have are kids they amassed on ********. you can txt someone or email them without so much as ever picking up a phone and hearing their voice. And party lines - I remember those too! Looking back, not having the conveniences of today didn't really matter.

Gee I sound old lol.
    No it is ok friend and thanks for sharing all that. I think what we need more than a carb fast is a technology fast. 'The Man' telling us how to fit in and be successful. It does not rub my ribs at all. If their is salvation beyond religion it is not about acts of virtue it is just about learning how to simply be. And I have great faith in humanity so great acts will def come from us simply being rather than trying to appease the public eye

My name is Mark.

SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I come in this thread not to think, but LOL.

Please comply.

ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz

Gee I sound old lol.
    You'd make a great author or columnist. Very detailed, fluid and engaging.
    US Marine Corps Vet 8 years ( 92/00 ) - Semper Fi - ★cVc★

Originally Posted by ZBlacktt View Post
    You'd make a great author or columnist. Very detailed, fluid and engaging.
    I'm a Virgo. Detail drives me, and drives most people crazy lol!

SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    And these posts are why the Snappers never have nice things.

Originally Posted by SquatTilYouDrop View Post
    And these posts are why the Snappers never have nice things.
    Why don't you enlighten me further?

super_tactical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) super_tactical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) super_tactical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) super_tactical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) super_tactical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) super_tactical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) super_tactical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) super_tactical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) super_tactical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) super_tactical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) super_tactical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

#blackriflelivesmatter

RIP El Rushbo

Lifting journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=140309943

Big 3: 1150lbs under 170BW
    B: 310
    S: 345
    D: 495

Originally Posted by super_tactical View Post

lol I'd like to but I'm injured, remember? I can hardly walk!

lol I'd like to but I'm injured, remember? I can hardly walk!
    Stop getting bent.

Procta always lurks behind.

ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz
    Remember now.... we are both Virgo's.

Progress not Perfection cowboybiker's Avatar
    cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by SquatTilYouDrop View Post
    I come in this thread not to think, but LOL.

Please comply.
    Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude. – Thomas Jefferson

Be yourself; Everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde

Originally Posted by cowboybiker View Post
    That is flat out your best gif

My name is Mark.

Originally Posted by cowboybiker View Post
    [img]http://i39.tinypic.com/33yi4o5.
    When I see gifs like that. I always think back to " yep, that was me back then too ". But nowadays you think like " what the hell was I thinking??? "

super_tactical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) super_tactical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) super_tactical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) super_tactical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) super_tactical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) super_tactical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) super_tactical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) super_tactical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) super_tactical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) super_tactical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) super_tactical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I just made a decently funny pic of Lunatic.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=143545563
    #blackriflelivesmatter

RIP El Rushbo

Lifting journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=140309943

Big 3: 1150lbs under 170BW
    B: 310
    S: 345
    D: 495

Progress not Perfection cowboybiker's Avatar
    cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    When I see gifs like that. I always think back to " yep, that was me back then too ". But nowadays you think like " what the hell was I thinking??? "
    I know.
    No helmets, knee or elbow pads.
    Just us and the asphalt.

Good times
    Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude. – Thomas Jefferson

Be yourself; Everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde

Old Man Yelling at Cloud -=FLEX=-'s Avatar
    -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Pun intended or no?
    Insta: flexjs

Perseverance, Inc.

Spring Supremacy 2018 - 620/345/615 @ 50 yrs old

RIP Gene Rychlak

Eek now you've done it-the challenge is on!

Remember now.... we are both Virgo's.
    I'm a Friday the 13th Virgo - i have a flaming gothic 13 tattoo to commemorate the day. When's yours?

I'm a Friday the 13th Virgo - i have a flaming gothic 13 tattoo to commemorate the day. When's yours?
    I'm the 3rd, Labor Day weekend. I always give everyone time off from work each year.

Is it cool to discuss Lunatic (a former mod) in a thread which he never participated in just because he was a dick to many?

I vote, what the Hell.

The truth shall set you free, or banned.

VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz
    I'm the 3rd, Labor Day weekend. I always give everyone time off from work each year.
    Labor day weekend here, also. One day different than my grandfather.
    ☠ By reading this post, you have agreed to my negative reputation terms of service.

Originally Posted by VoxExMachina View Post
    Labor day weekend here, also. One day different than my grandfather.
    I always hated it because it meant two things. School starts next week and I'm getting school clothes for my b-day.

VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz
    I always hated it because it meant two things. School starts next week and I'm getting school clothes for my b-day.
    Too true.

Though it rocks now, since we get a long weekend every year.
    ☠ By reading this post, you have agreed to my negative reputation terms of service.

Originally Posted by VoxExMachina View Post
    Too true.

Though it rocks now, since we get a long weekend every year.
    Plus, it always meant Football was starting!

Closed Thread
Page 216 of 313 FirstFirst ... 116 166 206 214 215 216 217 218 226 266 ... LastLast