Closed Thread
Page 203 of 344 FirstFirst ... 103 153 193 201 202 203 204 205 213 253 303 ... LastLast
Results 6,061 to 6,090 of 10303
    Adam16121 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Adam16121 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Adam16121 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Adam16121 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Adam16121 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Adam16121 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Adam16121 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Adam16121 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Adam16121 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Adam16121 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Adam16121 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by PissantSoldier View Post
    Yet you want to talk about "civilized" society and paint some as "animals".

You are a deranged lunatic.

If this continues, and Israel push in, be prepared to see your brethren get slaughtered in the tunnels.

What's happening right now is truly atrocious. Today was the worst bombing so far, and they're now bombing the West Bank. This is proof that "Hamas" serves merely as an excuse for Israel to punish anyone who isn't them. It'll serve as a basis for further land grabs to build settlements for European and Americans.

I'm glad you're outright saying this stuff mask off though. I just don't see why others here are playing pretend as if Israel is anything but a settler colonial state stealing land and engaging in war crimes. You fundamentally believe you're better than other people so anyone who isn't a Zionist freak but believes Israel is "right" should take pause and consider what it is you're supporting here.

If you're a Zionist who cries about Hamas wanting to wipe you out but have the same moral standing in that you want to kill and drive out all Palestinians, you're cut from the same cloth. You're no better.
    The worst part of this is that we are in a bubble in the US. MSNBC was knocked for sharing the other perspective by Greenblatt of the ADL and now sounds just like Fox.

Tucker Carlson was tossed from Fox and actually makes some sense on this conflict, but he’s silenced in many ways. Chapelle was “based” until he gave his opinion on this. UK and US citizens are incredibly out of touch with everything the rest of the world is seeing.

You can find it on twitter/X, ********, snap, or basically any news networks outside of our legacy media. Plenty of good channels on youtube with credible people (current/former gov officials) speaking out. The contrast in what is happening and what is being presented to us is insane. And most of the rest of the world sees it. It’s just us in the US & UK locked into this obsolete legacy media trash.
    Last edited by Adam16121; 10-24-2023 at 06:43 PM.
    I've been seeing the past in one eye and the present in the other. So, I thought I could only see patches of reality, never the whole picture. I felt like I was watching a dream I could never wake up from. Before I knew it, the dream was over.

PissantSoldier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PissantSoldier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PissantSoldier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PissantSoldier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PissantSoldier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PissantSoldier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PissantSoldier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PissantSoldier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PissantSoldier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PissantSoldier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PissantSoldier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ezmac31 View Post
    You seem a little too invested in all of this
    My day consists of gym, raising and playing with my daughter, helping out with some pantries near me and keeping up to date with the news. I only came back on here the last few weeks and it's as bad as it always is with the reactionary drivel. I don't like seeing civilians die en masse, especially when it's the same group that has slowly had their rights and livelihoods stolen with full and tacit approval from my country and the "civilized" West. And then it's somehow turned into some propagandized version where the lines they want you to repeat, you just do without ever thinking where it leads and what you lose along the way.
    ++Positive Crew++

Illuminati Crew

Audrey Hepburn Crew

Registered Elephant BigElephant's Avatar
    BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by 4everalone View Post
    Bro Nobody wants jews either so whats your point?
    Every point you made against Palestinians has already been made about jews by every single European country for hundreds of years.

What Hitler said about jews proves they are trash - your Logic
    And those concerns about Jews have been proven valid time and time again.
    See Krackerjacked's sig

PissantSoldier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PissantSoldier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PissantSoldier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PissantSoldier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PissantSoldier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PissantSoldier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PissantSoldier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PissantSoldier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PissantSoldier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PissantSoldier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PissantSoldier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Adam16121 View Post
    The worst part of this is that we are in a bubble in the US. MSNBC was knocked for sharing the other perspective by Greenblatt of the ADL and now sounds just like Fox.

Tucker Carlson was tossed from Fox and actually makes some sense on this conflict, but he’s silenced in many ways. Chapelle was “based” until he gave his opinion on this. UK and US citizens are incredibly out of touch with everything the rest of the world is seeing.

You can find it on twitter/X, ********, snap, or basically any news networks outside of our legacy media. Plenty of good channels on youtube with credible people (current/former gov officials) speaking out. The contrast in what is happening and what is being presented to us is insane. And most of the rest of the world sees it. It’s just us in the US & UK locked into this obsolete legacy media trash.
    Yeah, I've been watching some of the craziness and I'm in some TG groups. Some of the Israeli TG groups are truly unhinged with the stuff they're sharing and cheering on. Laughing at Palestinian babies with their heads caved in, people carrying arms and legs. Fathers holding their dead children. I don't doubt that there are moron anti-Semites and Arab groups doing the same with the civilian massacre that took place on the 7th, but one of these sides proclaims to be moral and not the animals they're claiming to rid the world of. At least that's how the media and legacy media portrays it as.

And it's not stopping either. The deranged IDF is completely pummelling Gaza right now and using drones on the West Bank. Settlers are murdering people in their homes, killing people at a funerals.

UN Secretary General has said that Israel are breaking international law, truly BREAKING NEWS there.

Israel is calling for him to be removed from his post for stating the truth. He said that the October 7th attack didn't happen in a vacuum, quite obviously. But the Zionists will try to tell you otherwise and just make it seem as though everything was fine and Hamas just attacked and Israel contributed nothing to the political and militant landscape of Palestine.

https://www.politico.eu/article/isra...cuum-comments/

++Positive Crew++

Illuminati Crew

Audrey Hepburn Crew

Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Nobody I talk to thinks either side is right or wrong in this or believes Israel isn’t fully within its right to respond strongly af to the way it was attacked.

Even if someone thinks attacks on Israel are justified because of the history and repression in that area, or because of what an imaginary man in the sky was purported to have said, I’m not sure how that changes whether Israel is or isn’t justified in responding to those attacks.

If ANY country’s people are attacked like that, response is arguably less of a right and more of an obligation.

Adam16121 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Adam16121 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Adam16121 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Adam16121 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Adam16121 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Adam16121 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Adam16121 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Adam16121 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Adam16121 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Adam16121 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Adam16121 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Destor View Post
    Nobody I talk to thinks either side is right or wrong in this or believes Israel isn’t fully within its right to respond strongly af to the way it was attacked.

Even if someone thinks attacks on Israel are justified because of the history and repression in that area, or because of what an imaginary man in the sky was purported to have said, I’m not sure how that changes whether Israel is or isn’t justified in responding to those attacks.

If ANY country’s people are attacked like that, I’m not sure response is so much a right as it is an obligation.
    There is no justification for knowingly killing children, whether there is an enemy behind them or not. Hamas is not justified. Israel is not justified. And let’s not pretend that there aren’t comments of people celebrating the deaths of Gazan children, as long as it may or may not have killed somebody from Hamas. Making videos joking about mothers in Gaza who lost their families. We all saw that one, unless you’re a US media cel

Spoiler!

This is not justice. Hate begets hate. It will not lead to a better Israel, a better America, a better middle east, or a better world.
    Last edited by Adam16121; 10-24-2023 at 07:34 PM.
    I've been seeing the past in one eye and the present in the other. So, I thought I could only see patches of reality, never the whole picture. I felt like I was watching a dream I could never wake up from. Before I knew it, the dream was over.

If ANY country’s people are attacked like that, response is arguably less of a right and more of an obligation.
    Indiscriminate bombing isn't proportional. Israel keeps trotting out the line "Israel has a right to defend itself", and they want everyone to repeat and chant that. Someone then points out and asks if bombing a residential area and pummelling apartment buildings with people inside is the right approach - and the response is the same - "Israel has a right to defend itself". It's simply unhinged and psychopathic babble.

Yes, Israel has a right to defend itself. If they want to target Hamas, then target Hamas. Fight them, don't bomb the entire area and kill everyone in it. Is it realistic? Of course it is, the big brave IDF can send in ground forces to limit the civilian deaths which maybe kill a Hamas fighter or two.

You recognize that what Hamas has done is wrong. Why can't you admit that what Israel is engaging in, is wrong? What's so hard about that? Or do you become a self-hating Jew the moment you do it?
    ++Positive Crew++

Illuminati Crew

Audrey Hepburn Crew

Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Indiscriminate bombing? Are you watching these videos dude, the precision of the strikes is actually insane and every video’s comments are full of people blown away by the accuracy.

The precision + technology adds a layer of culpability really, because every strike is intentional and there isn’t room for blaming mistakes etc. Those buildings that are destroyed, areas levelled, they look that way on purpose. Hamas knew this would be the response, the world knows more civilian casualties will occur, but I think the bar is set pretty high in terms of how far is too far in Israel’s response to the attack.

ZioTech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZioTech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZioTech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZioTech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZioTech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZioTech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZioTech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZioTech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZioTech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZioTech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZioTech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Indiscriminate bombing? Are you watching these videos dude, the precision of the strikes is actually insane and every video’s comments are full of people blown away by the accuracy.

The precision + technology adds a layer of culpability really, because every strike is intentional and there isn’t room for blaming mistakes etc. Those buildings that are destroyed, areas levelled, they look that way on purpose. Hamas knew this would be the response, the world knows more civilian casualties will occur, but I think the bar is set pretty high in terms of how far is too far in Israel’s response to the attack.
    Heck even if they use Hamas's numbers the IAF sucks at genocide.

Gaza Population: 1.2M
    Israeli Bombs: 6000
    Dead Palestinians: 5000

They precisely target a building to demolish it full of people inside.

They're not even doing their infamous "knocks".

Indiscriminate isn't used for where the bomb lands, it's for the supposed target. They do not care for civilian deaths. You've just made it sound even worse with that little bit of honesty.

And no, I think the world is getting a rather bad taste in its collective mouth at the images they're seeing.

Originally Posted by ZioTech View Post
    Heck even if they use Hamas's numbers the IAF sucks at genocide.

Gaza Population: 1.2M
    Israeli Bombs: 6000
    Dead Palestinians: 5000
    5,000 dead so far with tens of thousands of homes destroyed and critical infrastructure wiped out. It is an ethnic cleansing. It is collective punishment.

Stop conflating the terms, cuck.
    ++Positive Crew++

Illuminati Crew

Audrey Hepburn Crew

++Positive Crew++

Illuminati Crew

Audrey Hepburn Crew

Exclamation

Pissrael losing it

https://www.irishtimes.com/ireland/2...Alex%20Gandler.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/li...st-bank-strike

What a country. I've never seen a nation lose international support from regular people so quickly

Cucked out of their minds where they see themselves as the victim when they go on the offensive and murder civilians

Liquid brains
    ++Positive Crew++

Illuminati Crew

Audrey Hepburn Crew

Muscle2021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Muscle2021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Muscle2021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Muscle2021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Muscle2021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Muscle2021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Muscle2021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Muscle2021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Muscle2021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Muscle2021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Muscle2021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    so did the IDF enter Gaza yet? 2 days ago I saw on Russian ******** they were pushing into Gaza but I'm guessing that was false?

Originally Posted by Muscle2021 View Post
    so did the IDF enter Gaza yet? 2 days ago I saw on Russian ******** they were pushing into Gaza but I'm guessing that was false?
    Nah, they're still just pummelling it and murdering civilians
    ++Positive Crew++

Illuminati Crew

Audrey Hepburn Crew

mulletwarrior has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mulletwarrior has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mulletwarrior has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mulletwarrior has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mulletwarrior has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mulletwarrior has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mulletwarrior has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mulletwarrior has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mulletwarrior has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mulletwarrior has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mulletwarrior has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Yes, after 10+ yrs of summer blockbusters after 9/11 about how Muslims are evil terrorists, the western world has got pretty ok with genocide.
    modnegged4life

chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Muscle2021 View Post
    No, we are probably still weeks out. It's looking increasingly like it will start a world war if they do it. I'm not sure if they will do it at all at think point.

It looks like we are sending marines and maybe even a tank battalion out of fort bragg to the ME.
    I was always looking at the finger pointing at
    the moon. Now I'm just looking at the moon.
    And theres no me looking. Theres just looking.

chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by mulletwarrior View Post
    Yes, after 10+ yrs of summer blockbusters after 9/11 about how Muslims are evil terrorists, the western world has got pretty ok with genocide.
    Define genocide for us you ape. Then apply it to Hamas actions, and then to Israel actions. See which one it fits better.
    I was always looking at the finger pointing at
    the moon. Now I'm just looking at the moon.
    And theres no me looking. Theres just looking.

plebmaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) plebmaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) plebmaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) plebmaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) plebmaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) plebmaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) plebmaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) plebmaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) plebmaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) plebmaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) plebmaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Indiscriminate isn't used for where the bomb lands, it's for the supposed target. They do not care for civilian deaths. You've just made it sound even worse with that little bit of honesty.

And no, I think the world is getting a rather bad taste in its collective mouth at the images they're seeing.

5,000 dead so far with tens of thousands of homes destroyed and critical infrastructure wiped out. It is an ethnic cleansing. It is collective punishment.

you're beating a dead horse. These guys only care about people who follow the same retarded religion they're born into.
    Lifting Crew

Originally Posted by chalup View Post
    Define genocide for us you ape. Then apply it to Hamas actions, and then to Israel actions. See which one it fits better.
    Israel has killed far more civilians than Hamas could ever dream of. Hamas also does not have the ability to commit genocide.

Israel on the other hand does, and has already been ethnically cleansing Palestinian land since the Nakba.

With the cutting of aid and water to Gaza, those are crimes with the intent to punish the civilian population. They're willing to sacrifice killing all Palestinians if it means they rid themselves of Hamas.

So who comes closer to the definition, it's quite obviously Israel. And judging by the rhetoric from Knesset members and Zionists en masse, the talk of it is there. The foundation is all there.

None of you Zionist pigs respond to anything here but low hanging fruit where you can recontexualize what's happening or argue semantics. It's pathetic.

Originally Posted by plebmaximus View Post
    you're beating a dead horse. These guys only care about people who follow the same retarded religion they're born into.
    Yeah, I know brah. It goes beyond it too with their massive amounts of overt racism and viewing anyone who isn't Jewish as lesser.
    ++Positive Crew++

Illuminati Crew

Audrey Hepburn Crew

Ikarsuz1337 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ikarsuz1337 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ikarsuz1337 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ikarsuz1337 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ikarsuz1337 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ikarsuz1337 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ikarsuz1337 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ikarsuz1337 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ikarsuz1337 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ikarsuz1337 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ikarsuz1337 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

israelis seem like friendly people
    0 Tests 0 Jabs Crew

ZioTech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZioTech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZioTech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZioTech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZioTech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZioTech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZioTech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZioTech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZioTech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZioTech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZioTech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Ok so your soy levels are only high, not through the roof. The only ethnic cleansing done in Gaza happened in 2005 when Israel removed all the Jews and dug up Jewish graves from Jewish cemeteries in the Gaza strip.

This ain't no genocide nor ethnic cleansing. It's a war to crush Hamas.

Originally Posted by chalup View Post
    No, we are probably still weeks out. It's looking increasingly like it will start a world war if they do it. I'm not sure if they will do it at all at think point.

It looks like we are sending marines and maybe even a tank battalion out of fort bragg to the ME.
    US military is only to act as a deterrent. Against Iran. I don't think Iran wants to have US bombers fly over tehran or have US missiles fired at them from the sea, so I'm fairly confident Iran is going to sit this one out. Even if the mullahs want to strike directly, they don't have the support at home. Iranians dgaf about Gaza.

I also think Iran is going to cut its losses with Hamas. The mullahs are crazy but not stupid. It doesn't make sense for them to endanger losing more of their proxies in the region over Gaza. So far the only stated objective of the war is to remove Hamas from power and destroy them militarily. If strikes in the north increase, then that creates a risk for Iran/Hez to receive heavy losses in Lebanon. Israel will make Beirut look look Gaza.

I think they will probably keep the same level of irritation they have so far using Hez/Syria and Shia groups in Iraq, Syria and Yemin vs Israel and US military in the region. They will probably increase their campaigns once Israel invades but I don't think Iran will escalate to the point of having Beirut,Tehran or Damascus destroyed.

Israel will deploy an invade/withdraw strategy. Striking deeper each time to lure Hamas from the tunnels, then fall back and have air support blow up the tunnels. Then keep moving the line forward. They've already started this. It will probably go on for months until all military infrastructure in Gaza city/northern gaza strip is no more. I don't know what they'll do after that. Hamas obviously has fighters (and likely commanders) who moved to South Gaza with the 1M evacuees and is hiding with civilians in tent cities.

But, Gazans are starting to flip. Hamas is taking humanitarian aid for themselves, selling some back to Gazans at inflated rates, and has months of food/fuel/water supplies underground. So the whole "the hospital has 1 hour of fuel left" cry is turning into disaster for them. Since Gazans know Hamas has fuel to fire their rockets.

Tl;Dr what is happening now will likely continue to happen for several months with Israel moving their line closer to Gaza city ,by striking then falling back, and with other Iranian proxy groups irritating Israel and US military, but not to much to put Beirut, Damascus or Tehran at any risk these cities will look like Gaza.

exxtracool has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) exxtracool has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) exxtracool has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) exxtracool has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) exxtracool has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) exxtracool has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) exxtracool has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) exxtracool has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) exxtracool has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) exxtracool has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) exxtracool has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Ikarsuz1337 View Post

israelis seem like friendly people

“Shes talking about arabs. May their name and memory be obliterated”

Lmao cheeky shlomo

Originally Posted by ZioTech View Post
    Ok so your soy levels are only high, not through the roof. The only ethnic cleansing done in Gaza happened in 2005 when Israel removed all the Jews and dug up Jewish graves from Jewish cemeteries in the Gaza strip.

This ain't no genocide nor ethnic cleansing. It's a war to crush Hamas.
    Israel's goal is to displace, by force, Palestinians from their land, and to occupy and build Jewish settlements for European and American Jews. Therefore, it is ethnic cleansing.

Do you deny that the Nakba wasn't ethnic cleansing? The goal for Area C has always been to get rid of Palestinians. Are you going to deny that too?

https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/...f-f0cf8d1a0000
    ++Positive Crew++

Illuminati Crew

Audrey Hepburn Crew

Originally Posted by mulletwarrior View Post
    This seems like an odd take considering what non-Western countries have been doing to other Muslim populations, like the Uyghurs in Xinjiang, and the Western response to that.

This thread is full of so much pigeonholing, the world is waaaaaay more complex than thinking everyone is a 0 or a 1, everyone is either Jewish or should hate the Jews because they believe they’re superior, blablabla.

The appeals to emotion, random pointless insults, makes this thread almost not even worth checking anymore.

yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    LOL...Jews still too scared to invade Gaza? All those billions in US supplied weapons and the only thing they can do is bomb buildings and kill kids for the goys to clap like seals.

This seems like an odd take considering what non-Western countries have been doing to other Muslim populations, like the Uyghurs in Xinjiang, and the Western response to that.

This thread is full of so much pigeonholing, the world is waaaaaay more complex than thinking everyone is a 0 or a 1, everyone is either Jewish or should hate the Jews because they believe they’re superior, blablabla.

The appeals to emotion, random pointless insults, makes this thread almost not even worth checking anymore.
    You and your hasbara clowns don't actually engage in conversation and would rather perpetuate nonsense to defend the war crimes taking place. You only want to talk about this in a vacuum too which really highlights just how disingenuous you are.

You want the world to feel sorry for the crimes on October 7th and for that pain to be reason enough for the retribution and revenge on the Palestinian civilians.

It isn't moral, it isn't right. You demand others to condemn Hamas, you demand others to join you in declarations against the atrocities against those Israelis but the hand of humanity only extends to your people.

Jews aren't a monolith, but the current government and people cheering this on see nothing wrong with it have to think they're superior. It's the only reasonable justification you can give. Why else does the genocidal rhetoric come out? Where does that come from if not from superiority? Everybody here knows that Israel is pummelling Gaza with zero regard for the civilian toll or even their own Israeli hostages. From the cutting off aid, blowing up evacuation convoys and cutting off water. Destroying bakeries. This is actual madness, and still, you say nothing.

Don't give us this **** about the Uyghurs or what the West has done in response to it. It's been nothing - And China is a much bigger fish and the dependency the EU and we have is far greater than Pissrael.

And they're no pointless insults here, you are indeed a Hasbara pigdog. You are indeed a terrible individual.

Nothing sells the failing narrative more than the UN secretary general's words being cherry picked and turned on its head for faux outrage by the psychotic Israeli genocidal apologists. It's not only pathetic, but it's an outright lie. A lie to garner sympathy so that you can continue murdering children.

Don't come back cuck, fk off

Originally Posted by yabbayabba View Post
    LOL...Jews still too scared to invade Gaza? All those billions in US supplied weapons and the only thing they can do is bomb buildings and kill kids for the goys to clap like seals.
    They've actually killed their own that have been taken hostage with their "precision strikes".
    ++Positive Crew++

Illuminati Crew

Audrey Hepburn Crew

Does anyone want to explain the letter of international law / conventions of war and what Israel is or isn't doing to satisfy the bare minimum requirements on a daily basis?

Does anyone want to explain the letter of international law / conventions of war and what Israel is or isn't doing to satisfy the bare minimum requirements on a daily basis?
    https://press.un.org/en/2016/sc12657.doc.htm

Settlements

https://www.ohchr.org/en/press-relea...ernational-law

Occupation

https://www.ohchr.org/en/instruments...ust-1949-and-0

It is forbidden to “attack, destroy, remove or render useless . . . objects indispensable to the survival of the civilian population”. These include “foodstuffs, agricultural areas . . . drinking water installations and supplies and irrigation works”
    Common Article 33 of the Geneva Conventions and Additional Protocol II on Collective Punishment
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/8257301.stm
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/10306193
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-15163640

The Goldstone Report states "the application of disproportionate force and the causing of great damage and destruction to civilian property and infrastructure, and suffering to civilian populations" in reference to Dahiya doctrine. The PCTAI states that "according to this approach Israel has to employ tremendous force disproportionate to the magnitude of the enemy’s actions" https://stoptorture.org.il/en/

And what Israel is doing right now is even worse than the previous wars.

It's quite obvious to anyone with eyes that they are committing war crimes. I don't even know why you post here, you add nothing but little posts to worm your way into attempted justifications of these atrocities.

Now fk off Hasbara pigdog
    ++Positive Crew++

Illuminati Crew

Audrey Hepburn Crew

Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    https://press.un.org/en/2016/sc12657.doc.htm

Settlements

https://www.ohchr.org/en/press-relea...ernational-law

Occupation

https://www.ohchr.org/en/instruments...ust-1949-and-0

Common Article 33 of the Geneva Conventions and Additional Protocol II on Collective Punishment
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/8257301.stm
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/10306193
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-15163640

The Goldstone Report states "the application of disproportionate force and the causing of great damage and destruction to civilian property and infrastructure, and suffering to civilian populations" in reference to Dahiya doctrine. The PCTAI states that "according to this approach Israel has to employ tremendous force disproportionate to the magnitude of the enemy’s actions" https://stoptorture.org.il/en/

And what Israel is doing right now is even worse than the previous wars.

It's quite obvious to anyone with eyes that they are committing war crimes. I don't even know why you post here, you add nothing but little posts to worm your way into attempted justifications of these atrocities.

Now fk off Hasbara pigdog
    You've been absolutely raging for 2 weeks straight.

Please calm down.

Closed Thread
Page 203 of 344 FirstFirst ... 103 153 193 201 202 203 204 205 213 253 303 ... LastLast