Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    TXBuddy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TXBuddy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TXBuddy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TXBuddy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TXBuddy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TXBuddy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TXBuddy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TXBuddy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TXBuddy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TXBuddy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TXBuddy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by leoslayer1 View Post
    Typically it's because they have lost attraction for their husband or were never attracted in the first place.

Then once this starts the guy trys to placate her and she loses more attraction.
    I think this is common. Women will play the field until it is time to settle down, then they will choose for convenience and stability. When the woman is comfortable, they will gain weight and cut off their hair. They still think they are worth more and become jaded. They spend all their time competing with the other wives and their households. Mr. average never had enough experience to keep things interesting and becomes stale quickly.
    US Army 1998-2020

Army NG 1992-98

★Combat Veterans Crew★

Texas Tech Alumni '98 & '07

�Tolerance and apathy are the last virtues of a dying society.� ~ Aristotle

*Vasectomy crew

Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by xxAchillesxx View Post
    No idea. My wife isn't angry
    That’s even worse because it means her sneaky link Tyrone is keeping her happy.

messomi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) messomi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) messomi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) messomi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) messomi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) messomi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) messomi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) messomi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) messomi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) messomi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) messomi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    damn autumn speaks blackpill.

DatGoodD is not very well liked. (-100) DatGoodD is not very well liked. (-100) DatGoodD is not very well liked. (-100) DatGoodD is not very well liked. (-100) DatGoodD is not very well liked. (-100) DatGoodD is not very well liked. (-100) DatGoodD is not very well liked. (-100) DatGoodD is not very well liked. (-100) DatGoodD is not very well liked. (-100) DatGoodD is not very well liked. (-100) DatGoodD is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by Silencespeaks View Post
    That’s even worse because it means her sneaky link Tyrone is keeping her happy.
    wow.

is_woman = lambda: "thot" ZyraThornrise's Avatar
    ZyraThornrise has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZyraThornrise has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZyraThornrise has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZyraThornrise has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZyraThornrise has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZyraThornrise has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZyraThornrise has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZyraThornrise has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZyraThornrise has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZyraThornrise has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZyraThornrise has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    A mix of several reasons in different amounts

Husband could be a lazy pos and she's overwhelmed
    She could be a lazy pos and sits on TikTok all day getting fed videos about narcissists
    She could have hormonal imbalances after having kids
    Undiagnosed ppd/ppp
    ******** friends all have "perfect lives" and she's constantly comparing
    She's just a bitch and the husband ignored it
    BrosefMengele is my #1 fan.

katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by sooby View Post
    pretty much this, your relationship could be a dumpster fire but if you give a good d-down a few times a week that's half your problems solved.

she'll act nicer, want to do things for you and be at your service. if she acts up frequently sorry to say she's at least somewhat repulsed by you and your bedroom skills are lacking (though possible she's just one of those that can't orgasm or is asexual).

but of course half the time women gonna women, that's a bit hard to account for.

Originally Posted by 1slo5oh View Post

And at least from my perspective & experience when my wife seems as if she is in a "bad mood over nothing" its because she is stressed , exhausted , & hasn't given herself a break.

Maintaining anything resembling a healthy relationship is hard work , I don't care what anyone says or thinks about it....

Kids... especially if they are young and still very needy... adds a level of difficulty and exhaustion that I cant really even explain and until you experience it... you just wont get it.

What all of that boils down to is most women attempt to hold themselves to perfection as a mother which just adds unnecessary stress and anxiety to their lives because perfect is impossible.... Now take that and factor in a full time job / career AND maintaining a marriage and you have a trifecta of phucked that if you aren't coherently aware of will easily put you in a negative state of mind that does no good what so ever at actually fixing the problem. And generally she wont take any of this out on the kids or co workers.. which means the husband generally lands in the crosshairs "over nothing"

When I see my wife getting anywhere near this type of situation I will toss a hundie at her and tell her to go get her nails done and have a drink... or schedule her for a deep tissue massage at this thai joint she loves and tell her she has no choice... Just anything to show a little appreciation and get her mind of the day to day grind even if its just for an afternoon...
    INTP Crew
    Inattentive ADD Crew
    Mom That Miscs Crew

Kiop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kiop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kiop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kiop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kiop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kiop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kiop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kiop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kiop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kiop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kiop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    forgot to dry the line
    and didnt see the red flags
    Negging "Firesofass" crew on sight.
    I will crush you,Your tragedy will come.
    All gifs made in Misc thread:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178547811

lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by PantyPirate View Post
    The gold in this thread is all the larping miscers copeing that thier old crone wives never b1tch!! JFLMAOOOOOKK
    Enjoy being an ageing incel
    *Look at reflection in car window and flex every time crew*
    *Use half the roll to wipe after a poo crew*
    *Fart in the gym and blame rotten smell on faulty ventilation crew*
    *Fart at home and blame it on the dog crew*
    *Watch neutron-star density poop mock me as water flushes around it and it stays put crew*
    *Drive 2 minutes in the summer and back of shirt gets completely wet crew*
    *Coffee black as midnight on a moonless night crew*
    *Fat shame my cat on a daily basis crew*

FoulSmell has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FoulSmell has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FoulSmell has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FoulSmell has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FoulSmell has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FoulSmell has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FoulSmell has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FoulSmell has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FoulSmell has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FoulSmell has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FoulSmell has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Married over 2 decades. My wife isn’t bitchy at all towards me. Takes good care of me, and is happy to do so.

LogicalLifts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LogicalLifts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LogicalLifts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LogicalLifts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LogicalLifts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LogicalLifts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LogicalLifts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LogicalLifts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LogicalLifts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LogicalLifts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LogicalLifts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ZyraThornrise View Post

She could be a lazy pos and sits on TikTok all day getting fed videos about narcissists
    Undiagnosed ppd/ppp
    And most of this falls under "FAFO", because if anyone gets married without truly knowing their partner it is on them. Not "marriage lol".

People do change, and the point is to grow together.

Happily married crew here, but I'll admit most we know don't have relationships like ours.

lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by FoulSmell View Post
    Married over 2 decades. My wife isn’t bitchy at all towards me. Takes good care of me, and is happy to do so.
    Guys who spew this ignorant nonsense are just coping with the crippling loneliness they're facing as desperate incels and the lack of hope for the future.

Incels: I'm such a nice guy why can't I also get a wife
    Also incels: women are all fuking whores! Every guy's wife is a fuking kunt whore!
    Incels again: but I'm such a nice guy why can't I get a wife?
    *Watch neutron-star density poop mock me as water flushes around it and it stays put crew*

DatGoodD is not very well liked. (-100) DatGoodD is not very well liked. (-100) DatGoodD is not very well liked. (-100) DatGoodD is not very well liked. (-100) DatGoodD is not very well liked. (-100) DatGoodD is not very well liked. (-100) DatGoodD is not very well liked. (-100) DatGoodD is not very well liked. (-100) DatGoodD is not very well liked. (-100) DatGoodD is not very well liked. (-100) DatGoodD is not very well liked. (-100)

Undiagnosed ppd/ppp

latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by lightsarefallin View Post
    Guys who spew this ignorant nonsense are just coping with the crippling loneliness they're facing as desperate incels and the lack of hope for the future.

Incels: I'm such a nice guy why can't I also get a wife
    Also incels: women are all fuking whores! Every guy's wife is a fuking kung whore!
    Incels again: but I'm such a nice guy why can't I get a wife?
    Time tk be nice there is a time not to be nice. Women don't like wall flower little.kunts who they can walk over.

Even when you are not nice you can still be a gentleman.

It's a thin line.

Pretty sure rhet butler nor Ashley Wilkes had this problem
    "it takes a wise man to know when he is in error and a noble man to admit to it"

300Lane1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 300Lane1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 300Lane1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 300Lane1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 300Lane1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 300Lane1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 300Lane1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 300Lane1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 300Lane1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 300Lane1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 300Lane1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Married 17 years. My wife works 50+ hours a week, takes care of the house, meals, kid and still is an amazing wife and my best friend, on top of being the bread winner in the family our entire relationship. She is definitely not angry or b!tchy towards me or the kid.

Originally Posted by 300Lane1 View Post
    Married 17 years. My wife works 50+ hours a week, takes care of the house, meals, kid and still is an amazing wife and my best friend, on top of being the bread winner in the family our entire relationship. She is definitely not angry or b!tchy towards me or the kid.
    Seems like she's living a multi-faceted, fulfilling life, so not surprising she's pleasant to be around. It's imperative we reach for self-actualization in life.

ToPHeR35 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ToPHeR35 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ToPHeR35 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ToPHeR35 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ToPHeR35 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ToPHeR35 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ToPHeR35 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ToPHeR35 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ToPHeR35 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ToPHeR35 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ToPHeR35 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Married bruh here... and cant say that my wife is overly angry or bitchy but hey... we all have our moments.

And at least from my perspective & experience when my wife seems as if she is in a "bad mood over nothing" its because she is stressed , exhausted , & hasn't given herself a break.

Maintaining anything resembling a healthy relationship is hard work , I don't care what anyone says or thinks about it....

Kids... especially if they are young and still very needy... adds a level of difficulty and exhaustion that I cant really even explain and until you experience it... you just wont get it.

What all of that boils down to is most women attempt to hold themselves to perfection as a mother which just adds unnecessary stress and anxiety to their lives because perfect is impossible.... Now take that and factor in a full time job / career AND maintaining a marriage and you have a trifecta of phucked that if you aren't coherently aware of will easily put you in a negative state of mind that does no good what so ever at actually fixing the problem. And generally she wont take any of this out on the kids or co workers.. which means the husband generally lands in the crosshairs "over nothing"

When I see my wife getting anywhere near this type of situation I will toss a hundie at her and tell her to go get her nails done and have a drink... or schedule her for a deep tissue massage at this thai joint she loves and tell her she has no choice... Just anything to show a little appreciation and get her mind of the day to day grind even if its just for an afternoon...
    do u share bank accounts? srs

CCFD2466 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCFD2466 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCFD2466 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCFD2466 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCFD2466 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCFD2466 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCFD2466 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCFD2466 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCFD2466 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCFD2466 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCFD2466 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    My wife isn't like that nor are any of my friend's wives. What you're describing is a mentally unsound human being with poor emotional regulation skills. Luckily, people like that are few and far between.
    This..married for good while now, everyone has a bad day sometimes, but my wife is a gem.
    ☆ Brave 767 crew ☆
    ☆ USA vs Germany crew ☆

☆ Exodus 15:2 ☆

___The poster formerly known as Motiviert___

Easy choices, hard life. Hard choices, easy life.

is_woman = lambda: "thot" ZyraThornrise's Avatar
    ZyraThornrise has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZyraThornrise has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZyraThornrise has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZyraThornrise has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZyraThornrise has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZyraThornrise has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZyraThornrise has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZyraThornrise has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZyraThornrise has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZyraThornrise has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZyraThornrise has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by LogicalLifts View Post
    And most of this falls under "FAFO", because if anyone gets married without truly knowing their partner it is on them. Not "marriage lol".

People do change, and the point is to grow together.

Happily married crew here, but I'll admit most we know don't have relationships like ours.
    You're completely right.
    I feel like limerence kind of takes hold due to how dating works, these days, and most people fantasize a completely different person than who they're actually with and being with someone in their 20s is vastly different from the person they'll be in their 30s or 40s. Add kids and it's a whole new game. If one of the partners gets sick or whatever, that has a huge impact, as well.
    BrosefMengele is my #1 fan.

Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Red face

"my wife isn't like that, you incels. she's calmly plotting to take half of my wealth accrued during the marriage like any well-behaved wife"
    Make Europe Germany Again

crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Women are terrible people is why.

Think about it.

When was the last time you legit yelled at someone? Maybe someone did something stupid on the job site or you needed to get their attention but in general it might be once or twice a year if that. Even then they probably really deserved it or you really needed to get their attention to keep them from harm.

Women yell all the time, almost daily. That to me is completely unacceptable and the biggest non negotiable red flag there is.

100% of women will look at you like you are crazy if you tell them thats a red flag. Yelling is like some primary form of communication to them. Its like telling a woman you dont want her to speak english or something.
    "To be a warrior is not a simple matter of wishing to be one. It is rather an endless struggle that will go on to the very last moment of our lives. Nobody is born a warrior, in exactly the same way that nobody is born an average man. We make ourselves into one or the other."-- Carlos Castaneda

Originally Posted by Ratfish View Post
    "my wife isn't like that, you incels. she's calmly plotting to take half of my wealth accrued during the marriage like any well-behaved wife"
    I already have a lawyer on retainer.

Originally Posted by crupiea View Post
    Women are terrible people is why.

Think about it.

When was the last time you legit yelled at someone? Maybe someone did something stupid on the job site or you needed to get their attention but in general it might be once or twice a year if that. Even then they probably really deserved it or you really needed to get their attention to keep them from harm.

Women yell all the time, almost daily. That to me is completely unacceptable and the biggest non negotiable red flag there is.

100% of women will look at you like you are crazy if you tell them thats a red flag. Yelling is like some primary form of communication to them. Its like telling a woman you dont want her to speak english or something.
    You're describing someone with no emotional regulation skills.

1slo5oh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1slo5oh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1slo5oh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1slo5oh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1slo5oh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1slo5oh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1slo5oh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1slo5oh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1slo5oh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1slo5oh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1slo5oh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ToPHeR35 View Post
    do u share bank accounts? srs
    Only 1 main shared account that the mortgage , utilities , groceries etc. etc.. comes out of. Other than that I personally have a few other accounts with various banking / investment institutions and she has a separate savings account.
    6'2" @ 247lbs

ArnoldLibCuck is a name known to all. (+5000) ArnoldLibCuck is a name known to all. (+5000) ArnoldLibCuck is a name known to all. (+5000) ArnoldLibCuck is a name known to all. (+5000) ArnoldLibCuck is a name known to all. (+5000) ArnoldLibCuck is a name known to all. (+5000) ArnoldLibCuck is a name known to all. (+5000) ArnoldLibCuck is a name known to all. (+5000) ArnoldLibCuck is a name known to all. (+5000) ArnoldLibCuck is a name known to all. (+5000) ArnoldLibCuck is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Silencespeaks View Post
    What I see around me is women controlling the husband and controlling the family schedule. Constantly telling the husbands where to go and what to do. And the husbands obediently follow along.

That's how all marriages I see seem to work: The woman pretty much runs the show and calls all the shots, while the man obediently follows along with whatever she wants. If he tries to deviate from or become disagreeable about any of it, problems start to arise. Divorced guys will tell you all about it, and it's almost a socially acceptable running gag that women dictate most things in most marriages.

DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It reminds me of that Chris Rock stand-up bit. Says the reason why your woman isn't happy with you is because you weren't her first choice. There is definitely some truth to that if she is a shrew all the time

My wife isn't like that nor are any of my friend's wives. What you're describing is a mentally unsound human being with poor emotional regulation skills.
    True.

Luckily, people like that are few and far between.
    Oh I don't know about that...

Originally Posted by Ratfish View Post
    Bro you could have lived happily ever after with your Golden Girlfriend and gotten some nice AARP perks but you ruined it.

Originally Posted by ArnoldLibCuck View Post
    That's how all marriages I see seem to work: The woman pretty much runs the show and calls all the shots, while the man obediently follows along with whatever she wants. If he tries to deviate from or become disagreeable about any of it, problems start to arise. Divorced guys will tell you all about it, and it's almost a socially acceptable running gag that women dictate most things in most marriages.
    Seems like the folks in your social circle are really special people then. My male friends are not doormats like you describe. Relationships never work if they're one-sided.

^ To comment on dolphin-boyo's Chris Rock comment - it's imperative you still excite and turn on your wife no matter how long you've been together. If you just become complacent and expect your wife to do all these things for you, don't act surprised when she doesn't want to suck your dik anymore.

1slo5oh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1slo5oh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1slo5oh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1slo5oh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1slo5oh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1slo5oh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1slo5oh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1slo5oh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1slo5oh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1slo5oh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1slo5oh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Seems like the folks in your social circle are really special people then. My male friends are not doormats like you describe. Relationships never work if they're one-sided.

^ To comment on dolphin-boyo's Chris Rock comment - it's imperative you still excite and turn on your wife no matter how long you've been together. If you just become complacent and expect your wife to do all these things for you, don't act surprised when she doesn't want to suck your dik anymore.
    "You must spread some reputation around before giving it to lightsarefallin again"

I always thought it was a pretty easy concept personally... you get out what you are willing to put in.

Put in the time and effort to make her feel wanted and appreciated and it will come back around....

Or...

Follow the Misc's advice from a bunch of bitter virgins... dont help & treat her like $hit and then act surprised and call her a sloot when she moves on...
    6'2" @ 247lbs

"You must spread some reputation around before giving it to lightsarefallin again"

I always thought it was a pretty easy concept personally... you get out what you are willing to put in.

Put in the time and effort to make her feel wanted and appreciated and it will come back around....

Or...

Follow the Misc's advice from a bunch of bitter virgins... dont help & treat her like $hit and then act surprised and call her a sloot when she moves on...
    But they're nice guys, though.

raben21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) raben21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) raben21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) raben21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) raben21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) raben21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) raben21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) raben21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) raben21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) raben21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) raben21 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by ArnoldLibCuck View Post
    I think women end up "in charge" because they really care about a lot of stuff that doesn't matter. The husband doesn't care if the wife is calling the shots on a million bits of nonsense. If chit was hitting the fan, the responsibility would always fall back on the husband, which shows that he's the one who's actually believed to be in authority.

LogicalLifts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LogicalLifts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LogicalLifts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LogicalLifts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LogicalLifts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LogicalLifts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LogicalLifts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LogicalLifts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LogicalLifts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LogicalLifts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LogicalLifts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You're completely right.
    I feel like limerence kind of takes hold due to how dating works, these days, and most people fantasize a completely different person than who they're actually with and being with someone in their 20s is vastly different from the person they'll be in their 30s or 40s. Add kids and it's a whole new game. If one of the partners gets sick or whatever, that has a huge impact, as well.
    Yep. We have a baby girl, and she is amazing but she did change things too. Wifey and I could just yolo before and go to Masa on a whim, spend all weekend out and chilling.

Yet having said this she says she would like a second too, which I am fine with.

Some couples go into silos and feel lonely in their own relationship. Guys especially. Then they go out for a drink after work and the 24 year old bartender wants to get smashed by the guy who "has it made" and the guy thinks he has lost it all. He thinks this because he doesn't sit down with his wife.

Posted a thread a while back of a colleague who paid some Korean sloot in a "salon" in Ktown here in NYC for a drunken handjob and how much of a loser/depressed/sick he felt after.

Some Miscers did the old "all men pay for it, good for him lol" take. You can tell they are single and unhappy srs.

Originally Posted by LogicalLifts View Post
    Yep. We have a baby girl, and she is amazing but she did change things too. Wifey and I could just yolo before and go to Masa on a whim, spend all weekend out and chilling.

Yet having said this she says she would like a second too, which I am fine with.

Some couples go into silos and feel lonely in their own relationship. Guys especially. Then they go out for a drink after work and the 24 year old bartender wants to get smashed by the guy who "has it made" and the guy thinks he has lost it all. He thinks this because he doesn't sit down with his wife.

Posted a thread a while back of a colleague who paid some Korean sloot in a "salon" in Ktown here in NYC for a drunken handjob and how much of a loser/depressed/sick he felt after.

Some Miscers did the old "all men pay for it, good for him lol" take. You can tell they are single and unhappy srs.
    Gains brah above hit the nail on the head - bitter virgins.