Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Maybe the double vacc'd are only affected by the Omicron, which seems to be milder, you would still get people who get seriously ill, from the Omicron....just far less of them.

There are other strains that are still out there, those who have not been vaccinated are very susceptible to both the Omicron and Delta. They probably would represent higher # of cases of seriously ill who actually have to be hospitalized, or at least get very ill and don't require hospitalization. At least those are the government stats I have seen.

Big thing I have noticed here there are less deaths. 10400 cases were tallied yesterday, here in Ontario with only 3 deaths. Last year there were days when there was 50 or 60 people a day who succumbed, for a smaller case count...mostly the elderly or seriously infirm, with much more seriously ill in the hospital and in ICU .

We have 88% in Ontario 12 yrs or older who have been 2xVacc'd

Maybe light at the end of the tunnel? It seems since more are getting infected, the higher rate of infection tells me many are beginning to just go about their lives as normal, especially if they have 2 doses and now a booster working in.

Once my Booster kicks in in another week and a bit I am going back at the gym (last visit was on the 21?...when cases shot through the roof here) Just won't be doing cardio, I can do that at home. Its hard to do Cardio with a mask on for an extended period.
    Last edited by Cantplankwell; 12-29-2021 at 11:26 AM.
    Please record my time/reps if I pass out

Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Cantplankwell View Post

Once my Booster kicks in in another week and a bit I am going back at the gym (last visit was on the 21?...when cases shot through the roof here) Just won't be doing cardio, I can do that at home. Its hard to do Cardio with a mask on for an extended period.
    You"re actually that worried about it that you would let it affect where you go ?????

I didn't think people like you existed

Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Oceanside View Post
    You"re actually that worried about it that you would let it affect where you go ?????

Yep, this new strain is very contagious. A month ago there was a lot less risk, things were near normal, as normal can be now.

Both wife and I are self employed, at lot rides on my availability... and my employees by extension...for work (contracting business...with tight deadlines).

We also have elderly parents, who we are around a lot.
    Please record my time/reps if I pass out

Crawling back under rock OldFartTom's Avatar
    OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Taking the UK as a whole... 1/60 (i.e. one person in every 60 on average) has been tested and been positive. So 1/60 of the country's population IN THE LAST 7 DAYS!!! (And UK is dominated by Omicron, Delta is very much the minority strain now)

I think this settles any remaining debate whether Omicron is more infectious than Delta

gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Plateauplower View Post
    Two confirmed cases for you? I was wondering about post-infection immunity, with the rate numbers are increasing right now it seems plausible reinfections are increasing...
    Yes. Both confirmed by doctor tests. First time was over a year ago. Very mild and symptoms almost identical to this time except I haven't lost my smell....yet
    Toxic Masculinity

Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    My great uncle passed away from COVID but that was late 2020 before these variants and the vaccine. I didn't even go to the funeral because i was against all mass gatherings at that point... . Didn't even go to my grandma's funeral a few months earlier (she didn't die of covid though) and I kind of regret it
    Sept of Baelor was an inside job. Wildfire can't melt stone masonry.

Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by gixxer0.6g View Post
    Yes. Both confirmed by doctor tests. First time was over a year ago. Very mild and symptoms almost identical to this time except I haven't lost my smell....yet
    Good info, that’s exactly what I was thinking based on the numbers we are seeing here. The increase in cases makes me think omicron is causing reinfection, but basically the reinfection is essentially a common cold like illness for most. Saw something about 80% less chance of hospitalization, but our hospitals are filing up quick so this will likely be short and intense.

crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    they used to call it the flu. it comes around in winter just about every year.

Thats all it is now.

Think about it. every winter people say they have the flu. in reality they have a cold and maybe 10% actually have the actual flu. Come spring 90% of the people will say they had the flu.

Same thing here but they now call it covid.

if it were a deadly pandemic, there would be daed bodies all over the streets. It would not be where you get it and sit around watching the price is right and flea market flip while drinking chicken soup.
    "To be a warrior is not a simple matter of wishing to be one. It is rather an endless struggle that will go on to the very last moment of our lives. Nobody is born a warrior, in exactly the same way that nobody is born an average man. We make ourselves into one or the other."-- Carlos Castaneda

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Keltron View Post
    My great uncle passed away from COVID but that was late 2020 before these variants and the vaccine. I didn't even go to the funeral because i was against all mass gatherings at that point... . Didn't even go to my grandma's funeral a few months earlier (she didn't die of covid though) and I kind of regret it
    That is a tough call. Thousands of families went through the same, not being able to go to funerals or see their loved ones.
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Plateauplower View Post
    I'd bet there is a correlation with percentages of vaccinated people. Higher vaccinated populations (NY) will have more vaccinated people in ICU, lower vaccinated populations (IN) will have a greater number of unvaccinated people in ICU.
    ^ Excellent point PP. I have a friend in the fire dept in the town I work in who said they have 18 firemen out with covid. All of the unvaxed were fired months ago so that means the ones who are getting this are all jabbed...
    Well meaning, elderly man with a poor memory...pause

Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Mark1T View Post
    That is a tough call. Thousands of families went through the same, not being able to go to funerals or see their loved ones.
    Yeah dude.... it sucked. When my great uncle was dying of COVID, his sons (who are around my age and who I grew up with) couldn't even see him or be in the room w/him during his last moments.

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yeah dude.... it sucked. When my great uncle was dying of COVID, his sons (who are around my age and who I grew up with) couldn't even see him or be in the room w/him during his last moments.
    Holy...
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

My pronouns are bro/brah Tommy W.'s Avatar
    Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    im sorry but that is so fuc*d up. This whole thing is one big scam to break everyone’s spirit. Disagree if you want….
    If you don't get what you want you didn't want it bad enough

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

Originally Posted by Tommy W. View Post
    im sorry but that is so fuc*d up. This whole thing is one big scam to break everyone’s spirit. Disagree if you want….
    no point in disagreeing at this point if I'm going to be totally honest. I'd rather just thank you for your condolences

Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    no point in disagreeing at this point if I'm going to be totally honest. I'd rather just thank you for your condolences
    yes of course condolences.I went through the same scenario and it was gut wrenching Disagreeing was aimed at the general public.

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Very few exist. I was chatting with my Aunt an RN, she told me people come in for tests just to know if they can or cant go to Xmas gathering, its really sad that a high amount of the population that have cold symptoms cant figure out on their own to stay the fuk home, no one wants your fuking cold, what good is a Covid test anyway if they have symptoms.

Oh they just have know its Covid or not, silly.

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Let me comment on this.
    If i was single and never really saw my older, sick, family members i would be less concerned about this thing because i am a health nut and have been into fitness for decades.
    The problem exists with my exposing others who are not as healthy and fit as me, to the "stuff" that i choose to do on a daily basis.
    The messaging from both admins has been a *complete mess* and the *guidelines change as frequently* as they discover new info and data.
    So being overly cautious hopefully doesn't wreck any family or friends who aren't sharing their real health status to me.

Today MD released that 75% of the patients are unvaxxed while 25% are vaxxed;as the hospitals in the DC area are in crisis mode.
    So it looks like i have a 25% chance of (+/-) wrecking a relative.
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by x-trainer ben View Post
    Let me comment on this.
    If i was single and never really saw my older, sick, family members i would be less concerned about this thing because i am a health nut and have been into fitness for decades.
    The problem exists with my exposing others who are not as healthy and fit as me, to the "stuff" that i choose to do on a daily basis.
    The messaging from both admins has been a *complete mess* and the *guidelines change as frequently* as they discover new info and data.
    So being overly cautious hopefully doesn't wreck any family or friends who aren't sharing their real health status to me.

Today MD released that 75% of the patients are unvaxxed while 25% are vaxxed;as the hospitals in the DC area are in crisis mode.
    I quoted someone who was talking about going to the gym...

How you changed the narrative into visiting sick elderly people is a mystery

Finally accused of juicin Corbi's Avatar
    Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by crupiea View Post
    if it were a deadly pandemic, there would be daed bodies all over the streets. It would not be where you get it and sit around watching the price is right and flea market flip while drinking chicken soup.
    "You know that little thing in your head that keeps you from saying things you shouldn't? Yeah, well, I don't have one of those."

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I quoted someone who was talking about going to the gym...

How you changed the narrative into visiting sick elderly people is a mystery
    i didn't see the earlier quote(my bad), i was just speaking generally.
    Lot's of people on the site question anyone's motives when they are careful and have changed their behaviors during this time.
    I actually know several people in Arizona that cancelled the membership over safety concerns.
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Let me comment on this.

It isn't that difficult, for instance I'm not going to BIL this weekend now, because well the kids got him sick. I could care less about covid, I don't want a cold, I would've made the same choice 5 years ago.

I actually know several people in Arizona that cancelled the membership over safety concerns.
    Again, how hard is it to just look in the gym and make a decision? Most gyms are empty often, cancelling a membership, LOL, sad, get we go back to 1980's when people had sense

Originally Posted by LWW View Post
    It isn't that difficult, for instance I'm not going to BIL this weekend now, because well the kids got him sick. I could care less about covid, I don't want a cold, I would've made the same choice 5 years ago.
    A cold or flu for me is mild and has never required hospitalization, this thing.....for *some other people* is different.
    No idea how it would be for me, hopefully mild.
    Last edited by x-trainer ben; 12-30-2021 at 01:47 PM.

Again, how hard is it to just look in the gym and make a decision? Most gyms are empty often, cancelling a membership, LOL, sad, get we go back to 1980's when people had sense
    Maybe they were paranoid about Covid or hated the gym, who knows.

DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'm hearing about it more from people in Southern California that are getting Covid.

My gym is pretty barren. I don't know how they are staying open.

Crawling back under rock OldFartTom's Avatar
    OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by DustinTheHuss View Post
    I'm hearing about it more from people in Southern California that are getting Covid.

My gym is pretty barren. I don't know how they are staying open.
    No queuing for the squat rack at opening time like in "the old days" at my gym, it's pretty quiet but the familiar faces of the dedicated regulars are still there
    There are some positives to this ****

Julian_H is a name known to all. (+5000) Julian_H is a name known to all. (+5000) Julian_H is a name known to all. (+5000) Julian_H is a name known to all. (+5000) Julian_H is a name known to all. (+5000) Julian_H is a name known to all. (+5000) Julian_H is a name known to all. (+5000) Julian_H is a name known to all. (+5000) Julian_H is a name known to all. (+5000) Julian_H is a name known to all. (+5000) Julian_H is a name known to all. (+5000)
    The city I live in is a bit worse off than others in the state - lots of antivaxxers here. I'm vaxxed for a lot of reasons, not shaming anyone. My doctor's whole office caught covid this year and they had the shot. Sh!t happens.

Like Teague said: something else is going around here, but it's flu season afterall.

NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Two of my lifters got it. Both unjabbed. One is 13, the other is 30. Both had mild symptoms.
    This above all..
    To thine ownself be true..
    And it must follow, as the night the day..
    Thou can'st not then be false to any man..
    -----------------------------------------------
    Bros, my Weightlifters and Powerlifters are my credentials.

Originally Posted by Tommy W. View Post
    So I'm not trying to bait or troll you as I'm genuinely confused... but if you believe that my uncle did actually have covid and died from it, what is the scam you're referring to?

So I'm not trying to bait or troll you as I'm genuinely confused... but if you believe that my uncle did actually have covid and died from it, what is the scam you're referring to?
    The mandates and general over reach of the government and pharma companies.

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB