Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Cowboys/Razorbacks/Mavs LoudyRowdy's Avatar
    LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by bobbydigitaloa View Post
    LOL, no. I've been given many many opportunities

I know who is constantly calling you
    - Spot for sale

OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz
    Wow!! Being a FitCrunch rep is like hitting the lottery!

Dougefresh93 has my support, all around cool dude. Easy choice here.

LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by dougefresh93 View Post
    by advice you mean free supplements?
    Also putting in my vote for this guy.

When I was looking to move up to a better whey protein, dougefresh was nothing but helpful and knowledgeable about steering me towards some really good options.

Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    pick me.
    X9 on this green fella
    Don't put that on me Ricky Bobby, don't you ever put that on me.

Cjdx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cjdx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cjdx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cjdx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cjdx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cjdx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cjdx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cjdx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cjdx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cjdx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cjdx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Why are you interested in becoming a company rep?
    I’m interested in becoming a company rep because I feel like naturally it’s just the next step for me. I genuinely am intrigued by the supplement industry and want to expand my knowledge and work in the industry in some capacity. I want the opportunity to represent your company, prove my worth, and grow the success of your product line.

Experience with the Supplement Industry
    I have a good knowledge of supplements and have spent a while on the company promotion forums specifically. I love the give and take relationship between companies. I take my reviews and obligations to companies very seriously. Below are all the sponsored logs I’ve done. I included reviews as well but I have done far too many to count, so I chose a select few.
    Sponsored Logs run:
    Bodyforge 2.0 - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...2896651&page=1
    Bodybuilding.com 12 Week Mass Stack - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=156341003
    Prefight - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...1367543&page=1
    Sponsored Product Reviews:
    Hexapro Protein - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=151909973
    Uncut, RPM, Drive - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...3&p=1044944683
    Neurocore - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...1721853&page=1

Have you been a company rep before?
    I’ve never been a company rep before, but have always considered it a serious goal of mine. I don’t just browse these forums for free stuff. I want to explore the industry and be a part of a brand. Just recently I’ve begun putting in applications.

Hours available daily to post content on the forums
    Currently typing this at my work desk. I’m a full time intern at an insurance company and bodybuilding.com isn’t blocked here praise the lord. I can spend as much time as I want posting and browsing the forums. I go back to college to start my junior year in September, where I will have just as much if not more time to devote to this position.

Special about me
    As you can see by my logs/reviews, I like making things look pretty. I’m pretty good with PhotoShop and love using it. I also enjoy making video reviews and want to continue making videos on my youtube channel. https://www.youtube.com/user/CjdxFitness. Other than that, I’m good at communicating and working with people, and I have a philosophy about passion and your career. Three types of passion. Passion for the work you are doing. Passion for your company. Passion for the industry you’re in. I think that this job covers all three for me and I would be excited to take this opportunity.

Available to begin any time. Please let me know if you need any other information from me and thanks for reading!

"You can't lead a cavalry charge if you think you look funny on a horse."

tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    i'd buy your bars

actually its a great product and already do

i buy them cases at a time for my office drawer and at home - to hot to keep any in the car right now

Doug send me a cookies and cream sample please. I need to try before I order a case.

DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    sure, sounds fun, I'll be a rep

when do I start?

So do you think you have what it takes to be s Fit Crunch Rep? - YES
    Post up an app. - OK
    I need some background info on you.
    Why you what to be part of the team. -I've tried your bars and have liked them. Good flavor and profile
    Do you have any rep background? - YES, was the lead rep for Beast Sports back in the day
    Why should we pick you as a Rep for Fit Crunch bars and the NEW FIT ELITE bars? - I've been around this forum for a LONG time, so I'm somewhat well known. I'm polite, earnest, and thoughtful
    Last edited by DanND33; 07-14-2015 at 02:08 PM.
    ...till we meet again

Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by LoudyRowdy View Post

[img]http://media]

^^^^ this guy

[i.g]
    Ayyyyeeee at community channel girl. Goat you tube channel

Dougefresh has a great presence in the supp section
    Dand is just a legend and good dude also great app
    50% of my posts are 100% factual

compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    pick me.

Do you have any rep background?

yes repped HIT SUPs, great company run by awesome guys, gave away most of my "pay" to other users and friends off line. Was a great learning and life experience for me.

Why should we pick you as a Rep for Fit Crunch bars and the NEW FIT ELITE bars?

I work, in IT so always on BB.com (7am - 5pm and a few minutes in the evening if nothing going on) and an active member in good standing, i love the product (soooo many cases have been purchased and consumed), and am really picky about what and who i would rep. I have a extended knowledge of supplements and lifting. Been on BB for a few years now and have made many friends and had so many laughs. I lost nearly 50 lbs, and have improved my life in general. I am always happy to give back and help my fellow brother as well.

Thanks for this awesome opportunity, I am super excited for this, good luck to everybody. Thanks OP
    Another endorsement for this dude.

Daydreamergirl has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Daydreamergirl has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Daydreamergirl has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Daydreamergirl has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Daydreamergirl has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Daydreamergirl has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Daydreamergirl has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Daydreamergirl has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Daydreamergirl has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Daydreamergirl has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Daydreamergirl has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    pick me.

yes repped HIT SUPs, great company run by awesome guys, gave away most of my "pay" to other users and friends off line. Was a great learning and life experience for me.

I work, in IT so always on BB.com (7am - 5pm and a few minutes in the evening if nothing going on) and an active member in good standing, i love the product (soooo many cases have been purchased and consumed), and am really picky about what and who i would rep. I have a extended knowledge of supplements and lifting. Been on BB for a few years now and have made many friends and had so many laughs. I lost nearly 50 lbs, and have improved my life in general. I am always happy to give back and help my fellow brother as well.

Thanks for this awesome opportunity, I am super excited for this, good luck to everybody. Thanks OP

This guy should get it , he's a great guy. Positive person and helpful. Good poster .

TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    -Why are you interested in becoming a company rep?

I remember the first time I tired one of the Fit Crunch bars. It was at the Europa in Orlando last year and I was amazed on how great it tasted. Made the wide go back for more samples bc I had already been three times. Ha. Always been a fan of the protein bars since a tried it. And I can honesty say that I have workout with Robert. He occasionally trains at the same gym in Orlando.

-Experience with the supplement industry (sponsored logs run, sponsored product reviews, supplements taken)

Yes. I used to be a sponsored athlete for Infinite Labs until I left as a self decisions. Staying involved in this industry is something I thoroughly enjoy and have made a part of my life.

-Have you been a company rep before?
    Yes.

-Hours available daily to post content on the forums

I am available every night for about two hours and can check the boards and post throughout the day.

-Anything else special about yourself that sets you apart?

I have overcame a lot in my life when it comes health and fitness. Now I'm compete in bodybuilding and look to motivate others as much as I can. My goal is to reach to others on the importance of making heal other habits in the lives.

-When would you be available to begin?
    You tell me when.

gottarace83 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gottarace83 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gottarace83 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gottarace83 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gottarace83 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gottarace83 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gottarace83 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gottarace83 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gottarace83 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gottarace83 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gottarace83 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    some amazing app have been posted so far!!!!!

PhiDelt234 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PhiDelt234 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PhiDelt234 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PhiDelt234 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PhiDelt234 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PhiDelt234 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PhiDelt234 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PhiDelt234 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PhiDelt234 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PhiDelt234 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PhiDelt234 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    pick me.

This guy right here has what it takes. Stand up guy, extremely knowledgable about suplements, would make a great rep
    Visit these educational sites on nutritional and supplemental advice:
    AlanAragonblog.com
    BroScience.com

★ ★ ★ ★ ★

NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Here to support dougefresh, he'd make a great rep for you guys
    ___----Xtend Representative----___

Morien is just really nice. (+1000) Morien is just really nice. (+1000) Morien is just really nice. (+1000) Morien is just really nice. (+1000) Morien is just really nice. (+1000) Morien is just really nice. (+1000) Morien is just really nice. (+1000) Morien is just really nice. (+1000) Morien is just really nice. (+1000) Morien is just really nice. (+1000) Morien is just really nice. (+1000)
    Awesome. I hope this is open to international applicants as well! Would put you in a unique position on these boards to have an Australian rep, particularly as you look to expand into this market.

Why you want to be part of the team.

I was a fan of FortiFX since before Chef Irvine was involved. Their Peanut Butter Cup was amazing! When I first saw that the bars were discontinued I was devastated! But when I saw they were coming back (in some form) I couldn't wait to try them. I remember the first time I tried Cookies & Cream. I was becoming used to the chemically taste of most protein bars, resigned to the fact that they would never be all that good. Long forgotten were the tastes of FortiFX. As I opened the wrapper of my C&C I was half paying attention, splitting my focus on the wrapper and my work. But when I took one bite I still remember how all of my focus went on the bar. Obscenities were spoken that day! They were amazing! Then the online shop that I ordered from stopped stocking them for a long while (very few posted to Australia) and I looked EVERYWHERE. Finally I found a site and happy days, I ordered way too many boxes... What can I say? I love them, and always add my two cents whenever I see them mentioned.

I spent a year working for a local national supplement company in an undefined role that was basically a 'rep'. Though there was no such position officially, so I was signed to a contract as a 'sponsored athlete'. They never did use my photos for advertisements, but I brag about the title to this day!
    The role was not online. I would book in 'appearances' at supplement stores around the city to give out samples and advice to bros looking for mad gains.

I have an intimate knowledge of what it is to turn your life around and get into shape. Not just the physical changes, but the emotional changes that go with it.
    I weighed almost 60kg (132lbs) when I was 12, and the next time I weighed myself I had ballooned to 115kg (253lbs). I fell victim to the broscience that plagued the late 90s/early 00s, and losing weight was like 'magic'. I managed to shrink down to 75kg (165lbs) skinny fat through a LOT of exercise and a starvation diet, but quickly ballooned back to 98kg (216lbs). Eventually I began to consider things from a logical viewpoint, and read heavily. This allowed me to finally gain control, demystifying fat loss and putting me in a position where if I want to lose weight I do -without fail. Today I am in complete control of my body composition, and help others with their nutrition and training, always willing to take time out to explain to someone the basics of fat loss or to give a gym newbie a crash course on how to dead. I am also able to help others overcome the mental barriers that prevent them from trying and help soothe the emotional scars that come from a lifetime of being unhappy with how they look.

Oh, and because Fit Crunch bars taste awesome and Fit Elite bars look gnarly!

Available to post on the forums daily from 9pm AWST (which is morning in the US) and sporadically throughout the day (night time in the US). Able to start whenever the excitement sets in (straight away).
    Goals are invaluable. Pick one, and reach it. Let nothing stop you, especially not yourself. Don't change goals flippantly. Motivation will come from progress, which can only be seen when measured against a goal. If you change your goals before ever achieving them then you will lose all motivation, all reason for doing, and you will fail. Completely, and utterly: success, or failure, is up to you, and what you are willing to give.

khartman42 will become famous soon enough. (+50) khartman42 will become famous soon enough. (+50) khartman42 will become famous soon enough. (+50) khartman42 will become famous soon enough. (+50) khartman42 will become famous soon enough. (+50) khartman42 will become famous soon enough. (+50) khartman42 will become famous soon enough. (+50) khartman42 will become famous soon enough. (+50) khartman42 will become famous soon enough. (+50) khartman42 will become famous soon enough. (+50) khartman42 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Good opportunity!

dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    pick me.

if you guys have only one choice - he should be it
    100% 中國人

Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ^ this guy is legit. He always gets me the best stuff in a timely manner.
    Sept of Baelor was an inside job. Wildfire can't melt stone masonry.

BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    pick me.

I'll also vouche for this guy.

**I once was a fat little hippo... BubsNBean's journey back to healthy**
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170112133

The Italian Scallion BrotherWolf's Avatar
    BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    pick me.

This guy up here is a pain in the ass, he will sell a lot of supps if you give him a chance
    he's got nothing to do all day but pestering people about his supplements.....
    who says love has to be soft and gentle ?

AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thumbs up

OP check your PMs

DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    good luck to everyone!
    ...till we meet again

Now North of Westside UncleWade's Avatar
    UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    OG UncleWade is back.

I'll have to throw my hat in the ring as well - this is a great opportunity.

I have been an avid user of the FIT Crunch bars since they came out (and have gotten in on the B3G1 free deals multiple times!), and actually added them to the online store where I currently work as head of the purchasing and operations department. They have done quite well for us! I am a powerlifter at heart, so I appreciate the candy bar-like flavor combined with 30 grams of quality protein.

I am returning to school full-time for my Master in Business Administration in August, so this would leave me extremely flexible time to not only represent the brand on the boards, but also at one of the largest campuses in the country if I am given the capacity to do so.

With regard to previous experience, I was one of the original Quest Nutrition brand representatives in 2011 and 2012, and also have worked for Serious Nutrition Solutions. My most recent position was with iForce Nutrition, including the relaunch of the brand on Bodybuilding.com, and it was a tremendously rewarding experience. I hope that my former teammates would attest to the work I do when I have the freer time schedule of a full-time student.

Additionally, I am an elite-ranked powerlifter with a 1605 total and a 615 squat, 385 bench press, and 605 deadlift in competition.

I want to be a part of the team because I believe that my interests and talents align with the brand, and it is a product that I have used a great deal. I have been a part of highly successful teams before, and I believe getting on board during the launch of the Elite line is perfect timing to help contribute to even more success! I believe that my rep experience, my education, and my knowledge of products and the fitness industry makes me well-suited to the gig and I'm fired up at the chance.
    NOV || Ohio Chapter || Be more, have less.