Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    do i have brotential BartPimpson's Avatar
    BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Can we put the question to the people on this forum who have competed? DPNZ and Tim and whoever else? Do you think getting down to 6-8% was of net benefit to your health?

I'm doubtful but what do I know.
    We're dodging more ninjitsu attacks than Flex Wheeler. We're ducking more bullets than George Farah. We're facing more death than a kid leg pressing at Branch Warren's gym.

You can't stop us. You can't hold us back.

IFBB brahs über alles.

AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BartPimpson View Post
    Can we put the question to the people on this forum who have competed? DPNZ and Tim and whoever else? Do you think getting down to 6-8% was of net benefit to your health?

Simply getting down that low being healthy isn't what I'm claiming. Doing it very slowly while keeping your internal systems operating correctly is.

Anyone can hire a guru and follow his 16 week program and get shredded and maybe even win. Good luck with life after the contest tho
    ...imnoting

Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by RoroCwalker View Post
    "symmetry"
    "just beat him overall if you look at all angles"
    "Rhoden in 2nd"
    "You just don't have the eye"
    I wonder how much of it is an act and how much is just his genuine stupidity.

Ryanreece will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ryanreece will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ryanreece will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ryanreece will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ryanreece will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ryanreece will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ryanreece will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ryanreece will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ryanreece will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ryanreece will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ryanreece will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Larfleeze View Post
    phil must be reading these forums lol

Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000)
    He does lurk actually. He just doesn't respond to every comment regarding him.
    Kai Greene, Phil Heath, Cedric McMillan, Lionel Beyeke, Shawn Rhoden

"Looking up at goals once only found in my dreams can only make me think of those who looked down upon those dreams. The only time you should ever look down upon another person, is when you are extending a hand to lift them up." - kai greene

patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I lost all respect for Phil after I saw this. Honestly, how can we let someone who watches that on their computer represent bodybuilding? Disgraceful!

Lifetime natural bodybuilder, and certified nutritionist.
    youtube.com/watch?v=bCHbsUEiyjU

IsaacMutant will become famous soon enough. (+50) IsaacMutant will become famous soon enough. (+50) IsaacMutant will become famous soon enough. (+50) IsaacMutant will become famous soon enough. (+50) IsaacMutant will become famous soon enough. (+50) IsaacMutant will become famous soon enough. (+50) IsaacMutant will become famous soon enough. (+50) IsaacMutant will become famous soon enough. (+50) IsaacMutant will become famous soon enough. (+50) IsaacMutant will become famous soon enough. (+50) IsaacMutant will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Piss poor attempt at a joke^

Just like 'Lifetime natural' under your username.

endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Larfleeze View Post
    That's what i thought at first, then I realized that Phil is obviously trolling, attempting to troll the trolls that troll him about Kai

TortureMaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) TortureMaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) TortureMaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) TortureMaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) TortureMaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) TortureMaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) TortureMaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) TortureMaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) TortureMaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) TortureMaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) TortureMaster will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Title should be "Phil addressing his own insecurities".
    Bring back the AAS section!!!
    No democratic society should have censorship like that.

Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by IsaacMutant View Post

Uh oh, here comes the fun police lol..

"Looking up at goals once only found in my dreams can only make me think of those who looked down upon those dreams. The only time you should ever look down upon another person, is when you are extending a hand to lift them up." - kai greene

iWantToGrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iWantToGrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iWantToGrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iWantToGrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iWantToGrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iWantToGrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iWantToGrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iWantToGrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iWantToGrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iWantToGrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iWantToGrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Can's stand Lobliner, he's such a *******.

SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Canuck77 View Post
    Bobble head Lobliner..."Yeah Phil, Yup Phil, Totally Phil...That's awesome Phil...I'm so in love with you Phil...Oops, did I say that last one out loud?!"

Heath's College basketball parallel and mention that he played top tier NCAA came in right on time as usual...he never disappoints.
    loool. agreed on both

also why is phil talking about pro bodybuilding being healthy...
    Full Blown Baby
    Kevin Levrone 100 lbs in my face

Medical Student - Class of 2021 ! :)

Ryanreece will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ryanreece will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ryanreece will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ryanreece will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ryanreece will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ryanreece will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ryanreece will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ryanreece will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ryanreece will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ryanreece will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ryanreece will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by iWantToGrow View Post
    Can's stand Lobliner, he's such a *******.
    this

AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

watch out guise, we gotta badase over here
    ...imnoting

Registered User cedricnumerouno's Avatar
    cedricnumerouno is just really nice. (+1000) cedricnumerouno is just really nice. (+1000) cedricnumerouno is just really nice. (+1000) cedricnumerouno is just really nice. (+1000) cedricnumerouno is just really nice. (+1000) cedricnumerouno is just really nice. (+1000) cedricnumerouno is just really nice. (+1000) cedricnumerouno is just really nice. (+1000) cedricnumerouno is just really nice. (+1000) cedricnumerouno is just really nice. (+1000) cedricnumerouno is just really nice. (+1000)

Fuk off.

He's legit natural 100% srs.

Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by cedricnumerouno View Post
    Fuk off.

Not if he took Isatori by Lobliner...that chit is Colostrum!!! IGF, kills your "natty" status...Sammy, take notes son...don't sucumb to the Lobliner promises of sick gains with his Isatori Bio Grow...you will be non natty son.

THE LEVRONE 2016 MR. OLYMPIA COMEBACK
    (Official announcement through Special Invite as of 05/07/16)

"Kick ass, stay strong, keep pumping up the volume baby...Maryland Muscle Machine in the house and we are SHABAMMM!!! outta' here!"

- Kevin Levrone

cedricnumerouno is just really nice. (+1000) cedricnumerouno is just really nice. (+1000) cedricnumerouno is just really nice. (+1000) cedricnumerouno is just really nice. (+1000) cedricnumerouno is just really nice. (+1000) cedricnumerouno is just really nice. (+1000) cedricnumerouno is just really nice. (+1000) cedricnumerouno is just really nice. (+1000) cedricnumerouno is just really nice. (+1000) cedricnumerouno is just really nice. (+1000) cedricnumerouno is just really nice. (+1000)
    Not if he took Isatori by Lobliner...that chit is Colostrum!!! IGF, kills your "natty" status...Sammy, take notes son...don't sucumb to the Lobliner promises of sick gains with his Isatori Bio Grow...you will be non natty son.

Bro..
    IT'S JUST COLOSTRUM!

Lobliner is a scumbag for selling that **** (along with 99.99% of his ****).

HOCH is just really nice. (+1000) HOCH is just really nice. (+1000) HOCH is just really nice. (+1000) HOCH is just really nice. (+1000) HOCH is just really nice. (+1000) HOCH is just really nice. (+1000) HOCH is just really nice. (+1000) HOCH is just really nice. (+1000) HOCH is just really nice. (+1000) HOCH is just really nice. (+1000) HOCH is just really nice. (+1000)
    LOL. I know you like Arnold and all, but Arnold is absolutely a narcissist and psychopath. He treats people like garbage then laughs about it, has a bully mentality, and let's not forget knew he had a illegitimate child with his nanny AND ran for governor WHILE secretly hiding this WHILE making his wife say he is a good guy. Hilarious. No disrespect for you opinion but come on. He is not exactly a great guy.

^Hmmm...well I would perhaps respectfully disagree with you there and say that Arnold was more genuinely charismatic rather than a true narcissist. (Charismatic: exercising a compelling charm that inspires devotion in others). But I could see how some could also call him a narcissist, as he did have some of those traits.

I agree with you on all other points. I don't personally think he will win 10 Sandows either based on the regression over the last 4 years.

Also, Heath has won the last 4 Olympias yet if you look at Kai on social media, he has more likes/followers/subscribers et. on instagram/********/twitter/YouTube. And as some pointed out, Phil is trying hard to market himself on these platforms of social media, does these collabs et., that imo, come across fake, awkward and forced. Kai doesn't even really seem to try, yet still holds more fans on all levels. You have to ask yourself why that is...there is an obvious reason why the "champ" doesn't have the majority of the followers/fans and imho it starts with a P and ends with a y and it isn't the word "puppy" from when he called a kid/fan a "female puppy ass" on instagram.

IsaacMutant will become famous soon enough. (+50) IsaacMutant will become famous soon enough. (+50) IsaacMutant will become famous soon enough. (+50) IsaacMutant will become famous soon enough. (+50) IsaacMutant will become famous soon enough. (+50) IsaacMutant will become famous soon enough. (+50) IsaacMutant will become famous soon enough. (+50) IsaacMutant will become famous soon enough. (+50) IsaacMutant will become famous soon enough. (+50) IsaacMutant will become famous soon enough. (+50) IsaacMutant will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Fuk off.

Mmmkay, and Santa is real.

Care to add something constructive to the debate at hand or would you prefer to carry on honeydickin' Phillip & Patrick?
    Last edited by IsaacMutant; 12-26-2014 at 11:31 PM.

Mmmkay, and Santa is real.

Care to add something constructive to the debate at hand or would you prefer carry on honeydickin' Phillip & Patrick?

Lol.

Either way, he's black. So it's entirely possible for him to be natural.

Lol.

Either way, he's black. So it's entirely possible for him to be natural.
    Residing in Africa & knowing dozens of enhanced bodybuilders with decent knowledge of training & nutrition, some of which are direct descendants from the great King Shaka Zulu and Nelson Mandela himself, I highly doubt that statement.

Believe it or not, some black people can have bad genetics for bodybuilding. At the same time I do believe the majority of them have the best structures for this game.

patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Care to add something constructive to the debate at hand or would you prefer to carry on honeydickin' Phillip & Patrick?
    You're entitled to your opinion, even when it's wrong. But, you could at least get my name right. In my case, "Pat" isn't short for "Patrick". Most of the regulars are well aware of that.
    Lifetime natural bodybuilder, and certified nutritionist.
    youtube.com/watch?v=bCHbsUEiyjU

Problematique91 is just really nice. (+1000) Problematique91 is just really nice. (+1000) Problematique91 is just really nice. (+1000) Problematique91 is just really nice. (+1000) Problematique91 is just really nice. (+1000) Problematique91 is just really nice. (+1000) Problematique91 is just really nice. (+1000) Problematique91 is just really nice. (+1000) Problematique91 is just really nice. (+1000) Problematique91 is just really nice. (+1000) Problematique91 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by patbanya View Post
    You're entitled to your opinion, even when it's wrong. But, you could at least get my name right. In my case, "Pat" isn't short for "Patrick". Most of the regulars are well aware of that.
    Patrice?

"It is far more important to understand, than to be understood." - Bill Russell

love it when *******s who havent even been training and eating properly for 2 years go all natty police on dudes that's been grinding for a decade +.
    ...imnoting

SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    wait, WUT. Are you being serious or is bio-grow just crap and does nothing?

Originally Posted by Problematique91 View Post
    Patrice?
    no
    Full Blown Baby
    Kevin Levrone 100 lbs in my face

Medical Student - Class of 2021 ! :)

NaturalLoco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalLoco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalLoco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalLoco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalLoco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalLoco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalLoco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalLoco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalLoco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalLoco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalLoco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by BartPimpson View Post

I think once you start getting your glutes in is where the fun begins.. lethargic, lose libido, become extremely forgetful, clumsy.. these are just short term side effects..

not to mention that most of these guys use diuretics which really **** you up
    Instagram @drsuperdose
    Online coaching & Contest prep
    www.thorntonfitness.com

Originally Posted by patbanya View Post
    Good man, Pat. <3

Originally Posted by AniMaLizTik View Post
    love it when *******s who havent even been training and eating properly for 2 years go all natty police on dudes that's been grinding for a decade +.
    Strong this. So sad and yet so funny at the same time lol.

Originally Posted by SammyJr View Post
    wait, WUT. Are you being serious or is bio-grow just crap and does nothing?
    Wolrd = shattered! Hundreds of dollars down the drain What am I going to do with my life now?

matthew2474 is a name known to all. (+5000) matthew2474 is a name known to all. (+5000) matthew2474 is a name known to all. (+5000) matthew2474 is a name known to all. (+5000) matthew2474 is a name known to all. (+5000) matthew2474 is a name known to all. (+5000) matthew2474 is a name known to all. (+5000) matthew2474 is a name known to all. (+5000) matthew2474 is a name known to all. (+5000) matthew2474 is a name known to all. (+5000) matthew2474 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by HOCH View Post
    LOL. I know you like Arnold and all, but Arnold is absolutely a narcissist and psychopath. He treats people like garbage then laughs about it, has a bully mentality, and let's not forget knew he had a illegitimate child with his nanny AND ran for governor WHILE secretly hiding this WHILE making his wife say he is a good guy. Hilarious. No disrespect for you opinion but come on. He is not exactly a great guy.
    This. If you don't see the narcissism in Arnold you're just starstruck and being biased. Chit even he claims that when he was younger he kinda regrets being like that. If someone acted the way Arnold did today as a Mr.O, everyone would be freaking out about how much a douchebag he is.
    190lbs Comp lifts: 420/350/600 USAPL
    Warframe: Scornedfury

US Army
    91B

jahaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jahaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jahaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jahaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jahaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jahaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jahaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jahaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jahaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jahaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jahaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Music Crew
    IFBB Crew

Originally Posted by AniMaLizTik View Post
    2 years short of a decade of training here, longest time off maybe 6 months. Definitely have a far above average grasp on nutrition than most. Friends with many national level competitors, close acquaintance to an IFBB junior world champ title holder. So let's make some new assumptions shall we?

Not to mention I look better than you & you're age 40+ plus spitting generic responses & calling me a ******* on a public forum. No need of Patnelli to post that Kai ****, anyway sure I seen some homo as fuk pics of him on Getbig once upon a time.

Done with you fools.