Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    PYChewHi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PYChewHi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PYChewHi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PYChewHi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PYChewHi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PYChewHi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PYChewHi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PYChewHi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PYChewHi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PYChewHi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PYChewHi is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    subbed

boxmatthew has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boxmatthew has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boxmatthew has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boxmatthew has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boxmatthew has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boxmatthew has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boxmatthew has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boxmatthew has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boxmatthew has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boxmatthew has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boxmatthew has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I can still feel the affects of heat and I'm one bottle down and going on week two I think of the second bottle. It has also help ramp up the intensity of the workouts. I just feel so good while in the gym.

B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by boxmatthew View Post
    I can still feel the affects of heat and I'm one bottle down and going on week two I think of the second bottle. It has also help ramp up the intensity of the workouts. I just feel so good while in the gym.
    Perfect. Love hearing this feedback.
    Magnum Nutraceuticals BB.com Forum Manager & Lead Sales Representative
    Better Ingredients, Better Results
    www.magnumsupps.com

TEAM BODYBUILDING.COM

boxmatthew has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boxmatthew has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boxmatthew has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boxmatthew has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boxmatthew has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boxmatthew has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boxmatthew has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boxmatthew has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boxmatthew has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boxmatthew has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boxmatthew has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I took my 1st dose of instinct Saturday night. My wife tells me after we finished that she honestly thought I was going to make another hole. she wasn't complaining what so ever.

Haven't updated in a few days. I've been busy with getting the house and yard ready for Sunday as we are housing one of the British Soccer coaches for a week while the camp is in town. I am still going strong and getting my workouts in thanks to heat. If I was not taking heat I doubt I would have lifted any this week.

B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I took my 1st dose of instinct Saturday night. My wife tells me after we finished that she honestly thought I was going to make another hole. she wasn't complaining what so ever.
    That is the funniest thing I will read all day. I'm sending that one to the boss man haha. He's gonna love it.
    www.magnumsupps.com

TEAM BODYBUILDING.COM

rkillam is just really nice. (+1000) rkillam is just really nice. (+1000) rkillam is just really nice. (+1000) rkillam is just really nice. (+1000) rkillam is just really nice. (+1000) rkillam is just really nice. (+1000) rkillam is just really nice. (+1000) rkillam is just really nice. (+1000) rkillam is just really nice. (+1000) rkillam is just really nice. (+1000) rkillam is just really nice. (+1000)
    LOL! Awesome!

Bowww chickaa wowww wowwwwww.
    ANS Performance Brand Developement Mgr & Athlete
    Follow @RkThinkFit

RED MONKEY HATS >>> www.redmonkeylifestyle.com/#_a_Rachel

We picked up the British Soccer coach Sunday evening and we went and ate Italian since he doesn't really eat veggies. It doesn't help either that my wife is on this close to zero carb diet that I have been semi on as well. Good thing I took my heat before going to eat so I could have left overs for work the next day. Heat has done a great job of limiting my food intake per sitting. I would also like to wish the Texas Tech Red Raiders baseball team good luck in the college world series. I have a cousin who is a freshman pitcher that made the All-American Freshman team. His record is 8-0, hasn't given up a run since April and Texas Tech is 13-1 when he starts. We are pulling for Tech to win it all. Wreck'em tech!!!

Originally Posted by rkillam View Post
    LOL! Awesome!

Bowww chickaa wowww wowwwwww.
    Wow, your videos on your youtube channel is like an eye shot of instincts!

erictovar80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) erictovar80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) erictovar80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) erictovar80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) erictovar80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) erictovar80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) erictovar80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) erictovar80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) erictovar80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) erictovar80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) erictovar80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by B Con View Post
    That is the funniest thing I will read all day. I'm sending that one to the boss man haha. He's gonna love it.
    I still havent tried my instincts yet. Already have a problem with keep in it down as it is! Been with my lady for 10 years and never fails, once I see her just the slightest wind or brush against me and tent city style!! Hahaha I definitely want to try it out!!

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...post1237411573

Glad to hear Heat is helping with your appetite as well.
    www.magnumsupps.com

TEAM BODYBUILDING.COM

Sorry for not updating last week, I was extremely busy with work and our soccer coach house guest. I have 2 more days left of heat which makes me very disappointed. I really like the effects heat gives me. I have some much clean energy and also really helps control my hunger cravings. Last night was our 1st night free of house guests so I decided I was going to pop an Instinct and see what damage I can do. When I was going for my 3 times a charm romp, my wife stops me and says, "I love you but get that thing away from me, whatever you are on you need to stop taking it because even thought I am extremely satisfied I am also very sensitive and sore right now". Even though I didn't get my trifecta I was wanting, I was still very pleased she was satisfied.

This is my last day of heat and I have to say I have really enjoyed taking this product. I actually never felt tired. I always had clean energy and it also helped with controlling my appetite as well. At the start of taking heat I weighed in at 250 lbs. and today I weighed in at 240 lbs. I didn't want to lose a lot of weight, my goal was to trim the fat so to speak. Heat is an awesome product and I would recommend it to anyone. Definitely a 10 in my book.

erictovar80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) erictovar80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) erictovar80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) erictovar80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) erictovar80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) erictovar80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) erictovar80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) erictovar80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) erictovar80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) erictovar80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) erictovar80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Thumbs up

This is my last day of heat and I have to say I have really enjoyed taking this product. I actually never felt tired. I always had clean energy and it also helped with controlling my appetite as well. At the start of taking heat I weighed in at 250 lbs. and today I weighed in at 240 lbs. I didn't want to lose a lot of weight, my goal was to trim the fat so to speak. Heat is an awesome product and I would recommend it to anyone. Definitely a 10 in my book.
    Great job guy keep it up. Get in on the july promos they got a good deal coming!!

Originally Posted by erictovar80 View Post
    Great job guy keep it up. Get in on the july promos they got a good deal coming!!
    Thanks. And thanks for the bite on up coming promos with Magnum products in July.

Thanks. And thanks for the bite on up coming promos with Magnum products in July.
    No prob good job on log! Keep up the fat loss! Repped

Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Great Results man and Awesome work. Thanks for running this for us and glad to hear you enjoyed HEAT!

Please be sure to Rate Heat in the BB.com store for us Looking forward to you running for us again!
    Nutrabio Lead Rep
    Nutrabio X BioCrew Leader

Full Label Disclosure, Therapeutic Doses, No Fillers/Additives

Go to https://goo.gl/YoaZwv for free samples!

#WITHOUTCOMPROMISE - IG @ericbarnes28

Love hearing how Magnum helped you reach your goals. Keep it up!
    www.magnumsupps.com

TEAM BODYBUILDING.COM