Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Mbbmrb is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mbbmrb is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mbbmrb is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mbbmrb is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mbbmrb is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mbbmrb is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mbbmrb is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mbbmrb is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mbbmrb is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mbbmrb is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mbbmrb is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by SoftMangos View Post
    It depends on the rest of your program. Pick whichever one fills in the hole that's missing in your workout. If you are working on sprinters, a high bar squat might be better to hit their quads since heavy sprints is likely to develop their hamstrings and not their quads. If your athletes have stronger quads, I would work on low bar squat instead. I feel like the quads are less likely to get hit in most athletes, and the hip mobility gained from highbar squat may be more helpful for most athletes. As mentioned above try to incorporate dead lifts as well, or flute hamstrings or food mornings
    Just squat. Both will strengthen the posterior chain if you go to parallel. Athletes with longer limbs relative to their torsos will get more glute and low back development due to the need to lean forward though. Squatting more weight relative to ones body weight makes for a better athlete.

ptrmull is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ptrmull is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ptrmull is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ptrmull is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ptrmull is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ptrmull is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ptrmull is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ptrmull is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ptrmull is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ptrmull is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ptrmull is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Low bar uses more muscles.. More weight equals more strength.

mastermold has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mastermold has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mastermold has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mastermold has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mastermold has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mastermold has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mastermold has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mastermold has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mastermold has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mastermold has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mastermold has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by ajymerced View Post
    Is the high bar or low bar squat of better benefit to the athlete on your guys opinion? I'm specifically a basketball player so which is better for me?
    Lol this is a dumb question ultimatel ask yourself why the position would matter to your legs.

Facts:
    -altering exercises reduces stress on nervous system
    -fact you should focus on banded squats (focuses more on speed of squay than the weight)
    -you need to do a lot of lunges ( I saw this because it is sport specific and will even build up ur core)
    -RESEARCH if u wanna be good get acquainted with Michael Yessis PHD and louie simmons (decorated powerlifter, trained boxers, AND SPRINTERS,AND NFL ATHLETES)

ajymerced has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ajymerced has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ajymerced has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ajymerced has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ajymerced has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ajymerced has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ajymerced has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ajymerced has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ajymerced has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ajymerced has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ajymerced has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    so which one causes less stress on the back? low or high?

tank351 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by ajymerced View Post
    Wait so which one really puts less stress on the lower back?? Can you prove it also?
    if you have poor mobility and felxbility high bar would put more stress on your back than low bar but if they're fine then low bar will put more stress on your lower back because its close to a pulling position. i high bar squat because i want to improve my mobility but i feel much better squatting low bar and i can move more weight with form being on point. so i would recommend low bar but try going bellow parallel to work more quads