Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Swedeheart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Swedeheart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Swedeheart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Swedeheart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Swedeheart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Swedeheart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Swedeheart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Swedeheart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Swedeheart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Swedeheart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Swedeheart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by majorchamp View Post
    it was a 90 cap bottle...you suggest I go for another? In terms of fat loss...I don't know if I noticed anything.

My weight hasn't fluctuated in like 3 months lol. I am about 40 days on Lean gains, and 2-3 weeks on the Yohimbine. I have gotten stronger and feel bigger, so I am doing some fat loss / lean muscle gain trade off. I can very faintly see my abs in the mirror, under a good light.

So bottle #2 then?
    Originally Posted by DASBUNKER View Post
    You might also wanna look into your diet/training if its been 3 months and haven't noticed fat loss difference, even on IF losing fat and gaining muscle isn't easy.

I like the enhanced effects of fat loss with yohimbine, while on a calorie deficit, also have noticed increased blood flow down there lol. its also best taken on an empty stomach pre-cardio
    Dan put it perfectly. Maybe list up your diet here so we can check it out. If you are cutting and the scale hasnt moved in that long something is up.

Theres no denying yohimbine tho. The science is behind it and when used correctly its very potent.