Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz
    On the subject of Asian guys in the gym, the younger generation trains in packs, lol.

ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by alan aragon View Post
    On the subject of Asian guys in the gym, the younger generation trains in packs, lol.
    They have to or bad sht happens.

I'm VitaminVendetta PerpetualMotion's Avatar
    PerpetualMotion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PerpetualMotion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PerpetualMotion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PerpetualMotion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PerpetualMotion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PerpetualMotion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PerpetualMotion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PerpetualMotion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PerpetualMotion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PerpetualMotion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PerpetualMotion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ko300zx View Post
    That's about 95% of my gym. It's rare if I see someone do a full rep of anything. I want to tear my eyes out every time I watch this one guy bench. He only trains his chest and arms, has legs like a 6 year old girl. He makes a massive arch when benching, his ass probably 6-10" off the bench, then doesn't even do a half rep, even with his body that far off the bench, and walks around with his chest out like he's the ****. I'm tempted every day to ask when he's going to do an actual rep.

Eery now and then though there is a breakthrough. Few weeks ago, this massive SOB, clearly a professional BBer, saw one of his buddies doing 1/4 squats. He went over to him when he was in the power rack, told him to do a rep, when he got to his 1/4 squat position, he grabbed his hips and pulled them all the way below parallel and said, "now that's a squat." I was proud.
    There's always "that huge guy." I have that guy at my gym and he's a huge dude. He makes me proud and he's hugely strength-orientated. Saw him pounding out 335x10 on conventional deadlifts and I had a tear down my face. I loved the sound of the plates echoing through the gym. I know all the cardio bunnies were whining but it was a sweet, sweet sight and sound.

Originally Posted by Dujin77
    Dumbbells being in the wrong order, yes it's OCD.
    First, it's not OCD, and, second, I agree. I'm looking for 45s and there's 60s where the 45s are and the 45s are where the 105s. I have a fast-paced training style. I hate wandering the gym looking for stuff that should be within my reach.
    “Go back?" he thought. "No good at all! Go sideways? Impossible! Go forward? Only thing to do! On we go!" So up he got, and trotted along with his little sword held in front of him and one hand feeling the wall, and his heart all of a patter and a pitter.”

dustinh6719 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dustinh6719 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dustinh6719 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dustinh6719 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dustinh6719 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dustinh6719 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dustinh6719 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dustinh6719 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dustinh6719 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dustinh6719 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dustinh6719 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Dexter3000 View Post
    When you're lying on a bench and someone walks by super close and you feel like he's going to hit your dumbbell/barbell etc. it causes me to worry about that instead of focusing on the lift. Especially annoying when there is a hundred gazillion square miles of room around, and they just HAVE to get this close.

I always walk past others in a circle in order not to distract them..
    lol yea, had a dude this morning come and db curl right beside where I was benching. came a hair of telling him where to go.

Christiffer is a name known to all. (+5000) Christiffer is a name known to all. (+5000) Christiffer is a name known to all. (+5000) Christiffer is a name known to all. (+5000) Christiffer is a name known to all. (+5000) Christiffer is a name known to all. (+5000) Christiffer is a name known to all. (+5000) Christiffer is a name known to all. (+5000) Christiffer is a name known to all. (+5000) Christiffer is a name known to all. (+5000) Christiffer is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Got this skinny ******* over here on bench. Tryna bench more than me. He's on that last rep, shaking, struggling, at that sticking point right in the middle. I walk over and right as he's breaking through that sticking point, I take 1 finger and start pressing down on the bar. "*******, you can't bench more than me". As the weight slowly starts dropping he grunts and tries to fight it. "PUSH *******, PUSH...." the weight drops right on his chest and he exerts his last breath. "That's right *******, next time you try showing me up on bench you better be sure you got an extra rep". Kid starts busting out crying, "get this weight off my chest". I rip the weight up and rack it, "that's right kid, I own this sh!t. Next time you walk in my gym you better not try and show me up unless you know you got clean reps".

1 by 1, I will eliminate these new years resolutioners.
    Last edited by Christiffer; 01-26-2012 at 12:24 PM.
    [If It Fits Your Macros Crew] - U Mad?

"Those who have different eating habit don't force everyone else to eat like them, yet everyone else makes their lives difficult. That's some close-minded sh*t right there"-MikeK

Solid at room temperature l3al3yJane's Avatar
    l3al3yJane has a spectacular aura about. (+250) l3al3yJane has a spectacular aura about. (+250) l3al3yJane has a spectacular aura about. (+250) l3al3yJane has a spectacular aura about. (+250) l3al3yJane has a spectacular aura about. (+250) l3al3yJane has a spectacular aura about. (+250) l3al3yJane has a spectacular aura about. (+250) l3al3yJane has a spectacular aura about. (+250) l3al3yJane has a spectacular aura about. (+250) l3al3yJane has a spectacular aura about. (+250) l3al3yJane has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I really HATE watching other girls at my (university) gym.

Ewww...can't use more than 5 lb dumbbells or my arms will get big and gross
    Brb, need to do 1000 reps of every ab exercise variation in existence to make my stomach flat
    Stacy, Heather, Jenny: Lets go stand in front of the mirror and do that combination squat, curl, overhead press move we saw in Shape magazine IN SYNCHRONIZATION!! We are gonna look sooooooo cute.
    "Learn from the past, set vivid, detailed goals for the future, and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control: now." -Denis Waitley

BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by ThatWei View Post
    3. People who sit down at a station, pull out the phone & start texting/fake texting
    Maybe they're typing their routine and what they have just done?

alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by BBqChicken1 View Post
    Maybe they're typing their routine and what they have just done?
    I'm guilty of Nut Miscing between sets lol

MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I simply cannot stand those goofs who think it's okay to set up their own personal circuit & take up 3 pieces of equipment at peak traffic hours. I take pleasure in seeing their annoyed expression when I ask to work in (& fck up the pace of their gay-assed circuit).
    They're crossfitting most likely, you could learn a thing or two from them. Was actually talking to the "lead trainer" at my gym and he mentioned he's ashamed they have to promote so much Xfit stuff because it's how you train if you want to get injured. I enjoyed it the conversation.

Originally Posted by l3al3yJane View Post
    We are gonna look sooooooo cute.
    They look pretty darn cute to me....

Originally Posted by lovingit View Post
    Inconsiderate, Lazy fks who don't put their weights up when they are finished It is sooooo rude and obnoxious. Dumb bells in particular.
    It doesn't bother us men because the weights are light and we can move them with no effort

Actually I agree big time ^^ other than like the leg press....who presses less then 2 plates? don't stip it bare, just down to 2 or 3 so I don't have to spend 5 minutes finding and asking Lovingit to hoist the plates on for me.

Last bench day I was warming up and worked up to 3 plates and did a a few sets of triples, well my 4th set this fat mexican dude set up like 335 and proceeded to do 5 or 6 1/16th reps...not kidding, literally just the lockout movement -- this is how he benches all the time though....anyways, guy comes over on said 4th set and "gives me a pointer" which included suicide grip, flared elbows and stopping before I touch my chest. I bert stared him and said thanks but I got it.
    www.xccellence.com

FKK.....We don't play

Getting big: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=136802401

- Alan Aragon www.alanaragon.com

waqas11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) waqas11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) waqas11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) waqas11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) waqas11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) waqas11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) waqas11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) waqas11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) waqas11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) waqas11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) waqas11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ThatWei View Post
    1. People who have poor personal hygiene
    2. Screaming spin/pump/step instructors WOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO
    3. People who sit down at a station, pull out the phone & start texting/fake texting
    4. People squatting in the curl rack

Let the hate flow through you...

(Used search function, may have failed)
    do you mean curling in the squat rack??

it annoys me when people ask me how much sets iv got left, if i say 1 or 2 they stand there waiting. The worst bit is they stare expecting you to cut your break short!!
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

Rep 500+

paulcwn is on a distinguished road. (+10) paulcwn is on a distinguished road. (+10) paulcwn is on a distinguished road. (+10) paulcwn is on a distinguished road. (+10) paulcwn is on a distinguished road. (+10) paulcwn is on a distinguished road. (+10) paulcwn is on a distinguished road. (+10) paulcwn is on a distinguished road. (+10) paulcwn is on a distinguished road. (+10) paulcwn is on a distinguished road. (+10) paulcwn is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    few of them at my gym lol shadow boxers

lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    We have some pack trainees at my gym also. Semi annoying but they seem nice and like they are having fun, I guess. It just takes them a really long time on one piece of equipment since there are several of them (they aren't Asian, though).

I'm guilty of Nut Miscing between sets lol
    I have done this as well.

Originally Posted by MarkVI View Post

It doesn't bother us men because the weights are light and we can move them with no effort
    I'm not really talking about that, but that bugs me too. I'm more talking about people who take dumbbells from the weight area and use them on the opposite side of the gym and leave them there, so I'm wandering around for 10 minutes trying to find the weights that I need located somewhere in the gym like a freaking easter egg hunt or something. I don't get mad at the gym easily, but that pisses me off to no end.

snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Dexter3000 View Post
    When you're lying on a bench and someone walks by super close and you feel like he's going to hit your dumbbell/barbell etc. it causes me to worry about that instead of focusing on the lift. Especially annoying when there is a hundred gazillion square miles of room around, and they just HAVE to get this close.

I always walk past others in a circle in order not to distract them..
    ^^^you forgot the part when they cropdust while they are passing you...

Chuck2600 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chuck2600 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chuck2600 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chuck2600 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chuck2600 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chuck2600 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chuck2600 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chuck2600 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chuck2600 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chuck2600 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chuck2600 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Flakes... they annoy the **** out of me

Oh and thoes kunts that don't put their weights back in the proper spot

moneyrich has a spectacular aura about. (+250) moneyrich has a spectacular aura about. (+250) moneyrich has a spectacular aura about. (+250) moneyrich has a spectacular aura about. (+250) moneyrich has a spectacular aura about. (+250) moneyrich has a spectacular aura about. (+250) moneyrich has a spectacular aura about. (+250) moneyrich has a spectacular aura about. (+250) moneyrich has a spectacular aura about. (+250) moneyrich has a spectacular aura about. (+250) moneyrich has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    1. People who don't rerack their weights
    2. *******s that curl right infront of the mirror while blocking the dumbbell rack, then proceed to flex afterwards
    3. *******s that scream while doing 10plate 1/4 rep leg presses and leaves all the plates on after finishing
    4. People that superset push ups and pulls ups in the power rack. Are you fking srs?
    5. Bros that only bench and curl while sitting on the bench for their entire workout and chatting too damn long in between sets.
    6. Trainers that give the ****test advice. Saw a trainer tell a client to do split squats in the smith machine with no weights and approved of her 1/4 ROM.

MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by moneyrich View Post
    6. Trainers that give the ****test advice. Saw a trainer tell a client to do split squats in the smith machine with no weights and approved of her 1/4 ROM.
    This actually isn't so bad...split squats in the smith are fine and if the woman couldn't do her entire body weight, 1/4 ROM would be the place to start....jus sayin
    www.xccellence.com

FKK.....We don't play

Getting big: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=136802401

- Alan Aragon www.alanaragon.com

womanoid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) womanoid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) womanoid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) womanoid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) womanoid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) womanoid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) womanoid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) womanoid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) womanoid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) womanoid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) womanoid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Thieves anger me irl & in the gym. I worked at a huge commercial gym & every day lockers & cars were broken into or stuff was stolen right off the floor from someone grabbing a drink or getting weights.

After being a member at a really tiny gym for old rich people who "workout" but don't really "WORKOUT" I've been spoiled with the luxury of being able to leave my **** unattended for 15 seconds.
    Bender, part of being human is having self-control. -Amy Wong

Fat loss per month =
    Obese : 6-8%
    Moderately overweight: 4-6%
    Average: 2-4%
    Lean 1-2%
    Very lean .5-1%

^via female sticky on realistic goals

logarth will become famous soon enough. (+50) logarth will become famous soon enough. (+50) logarth will become famous soon enough. (+50) logarth will become famous soon enough. (+50) logarth will become famous soon enough. (+50) logarth will become famous soon enough. (+50) logarth will become famous soon enough. (+50) logarth will become famous soon enough. (+50) logarth will become famous soon enough. (+50) logarth will become famous soon enough. (+50) logarth will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    My gym is pretty small so noise can be a huge issue, but not the plates hitting the floor type of noise. No, I'm talking about those guys that come and do speed punching bags for their "future" UFC career then proceed to run on the treadmill and grunt with unnecessary force because they cant keep up with the pace they've set and are hanging onto the rails. Oh and I also can't stand the no rackers or people who rack weights in the wrong spot.
    "Pain is temporary, quitting lasts forever." -Lance Armstrong

adean1989 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adean1989 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adean1989 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adean1989 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adean1989 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adean1989 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adean1989 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adean1989 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adean1989 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adean1989 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adean1989 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by womanoid View Post
    After being a member at a really tiny gym for old rich people who "workout" but don't really "WORKOUT" I've been spoiled with the luxury of being able to leave my **** unattended for 15 seconds.
    Interesting I go to a very working class gym and I've never had anything stolen/heard of anything being stolen. People leave their jackets/bags at the side (I use the mini-lockers). The other day I even saw a PT running around asking who's iPod was left on the side... told him I don't have that much faith in people.
    "Suffer the pain of discipline or suffer the pain of regret"

- BSc (Hons) Biomedical Sciences, UCL '11 (2:1)

They have to or bad sht happens.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=107934181

PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ^^^^^^LOL..oh shiaaaat! EPIC!
    BRAINS & GAINS

Strong Mind + Strong Body = UNSTOPPABLE

ThatWei is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThatWei is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThatWei is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThatWei is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThatWei is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThatWei is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThatWei is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThatWei is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThatWei is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThatWei is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThatWei is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by waqas11 View Post
    do you mean curling in the squat rack??
    You missed the joke buddy

Originally Posted by PBateman2 View Post
    Shadow boxing in the weight room in front of a mirror.
    Oh wow can't believe I forgot this one, there is a chubby guy at my gym that flies from one end of the gym to the other punching air.
    hi (╯°□°)╯┻━┻

witty comment goes here SimonThePieman's Avatar
    SimonThePieman is a name known to all. (+5000) SimonThePieman is a name known to all. (+5000) SimonThePieman is a name known to all. (+5000) SimonThePieman is a name known to all. (+5000) SimonThePieman is a name known to all. (+5000) SimonThePieman is a name known to all. (+5000) SimonThePieman is a name known to all. (+5000) SimonThePieman is a name known to all. (+5000) SimonThePieman is a name known to all. (+5000) SimonThePieman is a name known to all. (+5000) SimonThePieman is a name known to all. (+5000)
    THe worst thing which drives me nuts, is when some one asks how many sets you have left.

WHILST YOU ARE MID MOVEMENT.

10x worse when you are squatting or deadlifting.
    Saying Zyzz inspired you to lift is like saying Justin Bieber inspired you to sing

Vitek92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vitek92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vitek92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vitek92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vitek92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vitek92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vitek92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vitek92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vitek92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vitek92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vitek92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    People that annoy me at the gym: All
    Things that annoy me at the gym: When other people are there.
    Pretty much this.

I deal with it by using headphones and blocking them out.

midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    When you're warming up with cardio, the gym is dead, you're getting done but you see someone come in and take the rack. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Also when people mix and match plates and dumbbells

Chuck2600 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chuck2600 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chuck2600 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chuck2600 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chuck2600 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chuck2600 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chuck2600 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chuck2600 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chuck2600 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chuck2600 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chuck2600 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Women that won't sleep with me

I'm VitaminVendetta PerpetualMotion's Avatar
    PerpetualMotion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PerpetualMotion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PerpetualMotion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PerpetualMotion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PerpetualMotion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PerpetualMotion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PerpetualMotion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PerpetualMotion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PerpetualMotion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PerpetualMotion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PerpetualMotion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by midcoastking33 View Post
    Also when people mix and match plates
    What do you mean? Someone who uses two different 45s, for example?
    “Go back?" he thought. "No good at all! Go sideways? Impossible! Go forward? Only thing to do! On we go!" So up he got, and trotted along with his little sword held in front of him and one hand feeling the wall, and his heart all of a patter and a pitter.”

Xfaxtor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xfaxtor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xfaxtor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xfaxtor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xfaxtor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xfaxtor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xfaxtor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xfaxtor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xfaxtor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xfaxtor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xfaxtor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    We have two olympic bars in squats racks at my gym. Today was squat day and this girl was using both of them to superset deads and front squats. For 6 fukking sets.

Ion26 is just really nice. (+1000) Ion26 is just really nice. (+1000) Ion26 is just really nice. (+1000) Ion26 is just really nice. (+1000) Ion26 is just really nice. (+1000) Ion26 is just really nice. (+1000) Ion26 is just really nice. (+1000) Ion26 is just really nice. (+1000) Ion26 is just really nice. (+1000) Ion26 is just really nice. (+1000) Ion26 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Nothing really, except when the stuff I want to use is being used. Im usually very easy going. I socialize/text between sets.

PR1MO has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PR1MO has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PR1MO has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PR1MO has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PR1MO has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PR1MO has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PR1MO has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PR1MO has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PR1MO has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PR1MO has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PR1MO has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Ion26 View Post
    Nothing really, except when the stuff I want to use is being used.
    Like the mirror? BAM!!!
    FKK - Elastic waisted jeans are fashionable too.

If you feel bench presses most in your spotter's biceps, you're doing it wrong

"Don't take diet advice from hippies" - Martin Berkhan