Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    40InchVert is a name known to all. (+5000) 40InchVert is a name known to all. (+5000) 40InchVert is a name known to all. (+5000) 40InchVert is a name known to all. (+5000) 40InchVert is a name known to all. (+5000) 40InchVert is a name known to all. (+5000) 40InchVert is a name known to all. (+5000) 40InchVert is a name known to all. (+5000) 40InchVert is a name known to all. (+5000) 40InchVert is a name known to all. (+5000) 40InchVert is a name known to all. (+5000)
    intredasting

Semi-aesthetic Diabetic bilaba70's Avatar
    bilaba70 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bilaba70 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bilaba70 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bilaba70 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bilaba70 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bilaba70 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bilaba70 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bilaba70 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bilaba70 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bilaba70 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bilaba70 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I don't know who here is really depressed or who's rep-begging, but one thing I can be sure of, and that's you never know who's depressed IRL.

Take myself for an instance. People who see me on the streets, at school, work etc... see me as an extrovert guy, always laughing, making jokes, trolling people and ****. However, the people that know me very well (about 2/3), know that I'm having some difficulty overcoming certain things such as FA-ness.

Anyways, if you need to talk to somebody, hit me up on skype. (srs)

Username is bilaba1
    أشهد أن لا إله إلاَّ الله و أشهد أن محمد رسول الله

☾osmic ☾rew
    ✪Saiyan ☾rew✪

***Support Diabetes Research***
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=135266991

robwigan will become famous soon enough. (+50) robwigan will become famous soon enough. (+50) robwigan will become famous soon enough. (+50) robwigan will become famous soon enough. (+50) robwigan will become famous soon enough. (+50) robwigan will become famous soon enough. (+50) robwigan will become famous soon enough. (+50) robwigan will become famous soon enough. (+50) robwigan will become famous soon enough. (+50) robwigan will become famous soon enough. (+50) robwigan will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by robwigan View Post
    If you could help me here with the most retarded problem ever but its making me really depressed its srs to as stupid as it sounds.

Made zyzz okc account sent few messages to cute girls got boring so i stopped. two weeks later get a reply of a girl thats really cute, feeling a bit sad so i just talk to her, she gave me her number an weve been txting for two months. didnt think much of it at first i just likef talkin to her shes really interesting a ballet dancer good job.. ideal gf material. 3 months later shes telling me she thinks she loves me an through talking everyday i mean everyday i really like her too. im pritty decent looking built etc so i was thinkinh how do i end talking to her .. without embarrasing her an upsettin her. or if you could think of an alternate way i could break the truth an still maybe meet her. shes srs ideal gf material. i know its retarded an stupid but i dont know what i should do

i know the forum is goin to flame me for being beta here but its really got me down as its upsetting her i dont obviously cant see her. tellin me she thinks she loves me fuu she deactivated her okc two months ago so im hopimg shes forgot im zyzz lol.but i duno what to do

it was a troll account btw my aim wasnt to do this

not a man, just an idea Kaduceus's Avatar
    Kaduceus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kaduceus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kaduceus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kaduceus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kaduceus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kaduceus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kaduceus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kaduceus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kaduceus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kaduceus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kaduceus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

900mg with your morning coffee
    goodbye depression

give it a month to kick in
    "Man cannot remake himself without suffering, for he is both the marble and the sculptor."

Cancer free since 2013

Misc Plastic Surgeon

TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    i know the forum is goin to flame me for being beta here but its really got me down as its upsetting her i dont obviously cant see her. tellin me she thinks she loves me fuu she deactivated her okc two months ago so im hopimg shes forgot im zyzz lol.but i duno what to do
    Bro. How can you love someone/expect to be loved in return if you deceived them in the first place?
    Maybe come clean?

Originally Posted by bilaba70 View Post
    I don't know who here is really depressed or who's rep-begging, but one thing I can be sure of, and that's you never know who's depressed IRL.

Take myself for an instance. People who see me on the streets, at school, work etc... see me as an extrovert guy, always laughing, making jokes, trolling people and ****. However, the people that know me very well (about 2/3), know that I'm having some difficulty overcoming certain things such as FA-ness.

Anyways, if you need to talk to somebody, hit me up on skype. (srs)

Username is bilaba1
    Hey bro maybe you can post your story in this thread and how you overcame your problems?

I think you guys would be surprised by how many people are down in the forums. Many don't post it in the misc because of detectives and fear of getting flamed but this is a house of welcome.
    you come at the king, you best not miss

dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    If you could help me here with the most retarded problem ever but its making me really depressed its srs to as stupid as it sounds.

Made zyzz okc account sent few messages to cute girls got boring so i stopped. two weeks later get a reply of a girl thats really cute, feeling a bit sad so i just talk to her, she gave me her number an weve been txting for two months. didnt think much of it at first i just likef talkin to her shes really interesting a ballet dancer good job.. ideal gf material. 3 months later shes telling me she thinks she loves me an through talking everyday i mean everyday i really like her too. im pritty decent looking built etc so i was thinkinh how do i end talking to her .. without embarrasing her an upsettin her. or if you could think of an alternate way i could break the truth an still maybe meet her. shes srs ideal gf material. i know its retarded an stupid but i dont know what i should do
    Wow bro, just wow...

Not sure if troll.

Tell her the truth and send her a real pic of yourself. Prepare to ruin any possibility of meeting up with her. Its your only real option anyways.
    Journal: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139898123&page=240

dweeegs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dweeegs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dweeegs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dweeegs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dweeegs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dweeegs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dweeegs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dweeegs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dweeegs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dweeegs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dweeegs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I'm getting shat on by my cheme course load. 3 tests including a final today and tomorrow, another two in two days. And once finals comes around, 5 finals in three days. On top of that I feel like my gf wants me to fail. She's in the same shiz I am, I asked her to come over cause the roomy was gone, she turned it down. I asked her to study with me (she's really good at the physics stuff we're doing now and I am not) and she said no she likes to study alone, come around class time and her friend is saying 'oh thank god we studied together etc etc' I was like what the hell. Stayed up till 3 last night studying, had a final at 8 and another test in an hour and a half that I will surely fail

Not depressed just feeling like I got hit by a ton of bricks cuzzz
    ChemE in education, SoftwareE in job

Live slow, Die whenever SLOTH LIFE

robwigan will become famous soon enough. (+50) robwigan will become famous soon enough. (+50) robwigan will become famous soon enough. (+50) robwigan will become famous soon enough. (+50) robwigan will become famous soon enough. (+50) robwigan will become famous soon enough. (+50) robwigan will become famous soon enough. (+50) robwigan will become famous soon enough. (+50) robwigan will become famous soon enough. (+50) robwigan will become famous soon enough. (+50) robwigan will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by dopamine72 View Post
    Wow bro, just wow...

Not sure if troll.

Tell her the truth and send her a real pic of yourself. Prepare to ruin any possibility of meeting up with her. Its your only real option anyways.
    It was a troll on.okc i didnt intend for this lol. its fuuu up i we was just talking like friends for ages

lemonic is not very well liked. (-100) lemonic is not very well liked. (-100) lemonic is not very well liked. (-100) lemonic is not very well liked. (-100) lemonic is not very well liked. (-100) lemonic is not very well liked. (-100) lemonic is not very well liked. (-100) lemonic is not very well liked. (-100) lemonic is not very well liked. (-100) lemonic is not very well liked. (-100) lemonic is not very well liked. (-100)
    so um... can i post my longass story tht nobody will probably read here? its about the love of my life, how i became the love of her life, and how i cheated on her out of fear of her cheating on me (srs it is that retarded but ofc much more complicated)

jamie93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jamie93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jamie93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jamie93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jamie93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jamie93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jamie93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jamie93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jamie93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jamie93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jamie93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    depressed as fawk cuz

shoobey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoobey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoobey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoobey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoobey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoobey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoobey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoobey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoobey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoobey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoobey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by dweeegs View Post
    I'm getting shat on by my cheme course load. 3 tests including a final today and tomorrow, another two in two days. And once finals comes around, 5 finals in three days. On top of that I feel like my gf wants me to fail. She's in the same shiz I am, I asked her to come over cause the roomy was gone, she turned it down. I asked her to study with me (she's really good at the physics stuff we're doing now and I am not) and she said no she likes to study alone, come around class time and her friend is saying 'oh thank god we studied together etc etc' I was like what the hell. Stayed up till 3 last night studying, had a final at 8 and another test in an hour and a half that I will surely fail

Go rub Testudo's nose before a test brah! That's the secret

lyze will become famous soon enough. (+50) lyze will become famous soon enough. (+50) lyze will become famous soon enough. (+50) lyze will become famous soon enough. (+50) lyze will become famous soon enough. (+50) lyze will become famous soon enough. (+50) lyze will become famous soon enough. (+50) lyze will become famous soon enough. (+50) lyze will become famous soon enough. (+50) lyze will become famous soon enough. (+50) lyze will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Made zyzz troll okc account sent few messages to cute gir ls got boring so i stopped. two weeks later get a reply of a girl thats really cute, feeling a bit sad so i just talk to her, she gave me her number an weve been txting for two months. didnt think much of it at first i just likef talkin to her shes really interesting a ballet dancer good job.. ideal gf material. 3 months later shes telling me she thinks she loves me an through talking everyday i mean everyday i really like her too. im pritty decent looking built etc so i was thinkinh how do i end talking to her .. without embarrasing her an upsettin her. or if you could think of an alternate way i could break the truth an still maybe meet her. shes srs ideal gf material. i know its retarded an stupid but i dont know what i should do
    break the truth to her, better tell her now than never bro, and if it **** storms then at least you did the right thing, but you never know for being honest it might workout in your favour, go for it

TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by dweeegs View Post

i know that feel bro but remember you're in school for YOU. not for your gf. Work for your grade and don't care what anyone else has to say about your schoolwork. At the same time you can't expect someone else to help you through troubling times. academic work can pileup quick for anyone and in that state of urgency, people may act rash and say things they don't actually mean or act in impulsive ways. don't take it too personally but you now know that your gf is not 100% dependable when you're stuck in a rut for school. school is not supposed to be easy and it's supposed to be demanding, everyone's been in your position. just do your best for the upcoming tests

Originally Posted by lemonic View Post
    so um... can i post my longass story tht nobody will probably read here? its about the love of my life, how i became the love of her life, and how i cheated on her out of fear of her cheating on me (srs it is that retarded but ofc much more complicated)
    post it. i will read

tibetanpalace will become famous soon enough. (+50) tibetanpalace will become famous soon enough. (+50) tibetanpalace will become famous soon enough. (+50) tibetanpalace will become famous soon enough. (+50) tibetanpalace will become famous soon enough. (+50) tibetanpalace will become famous soon enough. (+50) tibetanpalace will become famous soon enough. (+50) tibetanpalace will become famous soon enough. (+50) tibetanpalace will become famous soon enough. (+50) tibetanpalace will become famous soon enough. (+50) tibetanpalace will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm severally depressed currently, dont feel like i'm good enough for anyone and lacking major self esteem. I'm very anxious most of the time and feel unwanted

what do?

Originally Posted by tibetanpalace View Post
    I'm severally depressed currently, dont feel like i'm good enough for anyone and lacking major self esteem. I'm very anxious most of the time and feel unwanted

what do?
    What's causing the depression?
    How long have you been feeling this way?
    we need some more background info bro

itsame will become famous soon enough. (+50) itsame will become famous soon enough. (+50) itsame will become famous soon enough. (+50) itsame will become famous soon enough. (+50) itsame will become famous soon enough. (+50) itsame will become famous soon enough. (+50) itsame will become famous soon enough. (+50) itsame will become famous soon enough. (+50) itsame will become famous soon enough. (+50) itsame will become famous soon enough. (+50) itsame will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Made zyzz troll okc account sent few messages to cute gir ls got boring so i stopped. two weeks later get a reply of a girl thats really cute, feeling a bit sad so i just talk to her, she gave me her number an weve been txting for two months. didnt think much of it at first i just likef talkin to her shes really interesting a ballet dancer good job.. ideal gf material. 3 months later shes telling me she thinks she loves me an through talking everyday i mean everyday i really like her too. im pritty decent looking built etc so i was thinkinh how do i end talking to her .. without embarrasing her an upsettin her. or if you could think of an alternate way i could break the truth an still maybe meet her. shes srs ideal gf material. i know its retarded an stupid but i dont know what i should do
    is this real life. lolol

only time i was depressed was when i was drinking 3-5 times a week and snorting everything in sight. after i stopped all the problems i thought i had went away. no ficks given
    90% troll.

Iren1cuss will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iren1cuss will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iren1cuss will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iren1cuss will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iren1cuss will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iren1cuss will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iren1cuss will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iren1cuss will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iren1cuss will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iren1cuss will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iren1cuss will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I have never been really depressed. Sometimes I just feel off, like lacking motivation to do anything (I overanalyze things, I also work in finances and it can be really stressing if you don't know what to do. I have a business major and a post graduate in economics and sometimes I feel like didn't really learn anything useful). Anyway, weight lifting and doing any sport that I enjoy usually makes me feel better (boxing and soccer for me).

dweeegs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dweeegs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dweeegs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dweeegs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dweeegs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dweeegs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dweeegs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dweeegs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dweeegs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dweeegs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dweeegs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by TheBateman View Post
    i know that feel bro but remember you're in school for YOU. not for your gf. Work for your grade and don't care what anyone else has to say about your schoolwork. At the same time you can't expect someone else to help you through troubling times. academic work can pileup quick for anyone and in that state of urgency, people may act rash and say things they don't actually mean or act in impulsive ways. don't take it too personally but you now know that your gf is not 100% dependable when you're stuck in a rut for school. school is not supposed to be easy and it's supposed to be demanding, everyone's been in your position. just do your best for the upcoming tests
    Thanks brah

Originally Posted by shoobey View Post
    Go rub Testudo's nose before a test brah! That's the secret
    I rubbed his nose before the Illinois game and that didn't seem to work lol.
    ChemE in education, SoftwareE in job

Live slow, Die whenever SLOTH LIFE

Originally Posted by lyze View Post
    break the truth to her, better tell her now than never bro, and if it **** storms then at least you did the right thing, but you never know for being honest it might workout in your favour, go for it
    Maybe but im just concernd if i say im not the guy in thr pic shell think im a 50 year old weird fat fuukk an not give me chance to tell her who i am.

recyfer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) recyfer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) recyfer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) recyfer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) recyfer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) recyfer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) recyfer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) recyfer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) recyfer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) recyfer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) recyfer has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Exclamation

support thread guys. no hate, no flaming, no harassment, or i will report u (srs).
    lot of guys seem down these days either with relationship problems, or school, or lonlieness etc
    as one of the supreme officers of the misc i feel it is my duty to initiate some kind of help thread. my PM box is literally overflowing with help messages and it's hard for me to get to everything.
    Hell yah it's mah boi bateman!

You guys wanna know what cured my depression?

Lexapro. (SRS)

Thanks for the help bate( he inboxed me)

Thats all i needed a way to start it off

tibetanpalace will become famous soon enough. (+50) tibetanpalace will become famous soon enough. (+50) tibetanpalace will become famous soon enough. (+50) tibetanpalace will become famous soon enough. (+50) tibetanpalace will become famous soon enough. (+50) tibetanpalace will become famous soon enough. (+50) tibetanpalace will become famous soon enough. (+50) tibetanpalace will become famous soon enough. (+50) tibetanpalace will become famous soon enough. (+50) tibetanpalace will become famous soon enough. (+50) tibetanpalace will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    What's causing the depression?
    How long have you been feeling this way?
    we need some more background info bro
    long story short, gf of 9 years was cheating on me. feels bad

Stunt Professional WhiteKnight4U's Avatar
    WhiteKnight4U is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhiteKnight4U is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhiteKnight4U is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhiteKnight4U is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhiteKnight4U is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhiteKnight4U is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhiteKnight4U is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhiteKnight4U is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhiteKnight4U is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhiteKnight4U is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhiteKnight4U is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I'm depressed because Team Punishment said he'd rep people who used his line and screenshotted, I did, to 5 different people. No reps from him.

What to do OP ?
    "If death is victory; how afraid of life can we be?"
    "In order to be brave or courageous, you must first be consumed with fear, for a person who is not afraid cannot be brave."
    Invert Y-axis crew

WIKI18 is just really nice. (+1000) WIKI18 is just really nice. (+1000) WIKI18 is just really nice. (+1000) WIKI18 is just really nice. (+1000) WIKI18 is just really nice. (+1000) WIKI18 is just really nice. (+1000) WIKI18 is just really nice. (+1000) WIKI18 is just really nice. (+1000) WIKI18 is just really nice. (+1000) WIKI18 is just really nice. (+1000) WIKI18 is just really nice. (+1000)
    OP, I suck at life in general. The only thing I do well is play warcraft, math and finance. I am in the best business school in my country, but i feel i'm pissing it away. I wanted to be a doctor, but dad couldnt afford a medical college.

At college, I don't talk to people. I think most people around me are fking losers, but I think it is just a self-defense mechanism because i feel like a loser myself many times. I havent ever had a girlfriend, or gotten laid. Had a chance to get laid in high school, because I was too retarded as i believed i should save myself till after marriage. All my friends are selfish white knights. My dad isn't well off, cox of which I am working 25 hours a week to pay for college, plus trying to maintain a CGPA of 3.3

I dont even have a car of my own. It's really tough getting a girl when most guys in my college have really nice cars, good cell phones, etc etc all given by their parents. I cant go to the gym cox i dont get any time from job or studies. feelsbadman.
    "Everybody Pities The Weak; Jealousy You Have To Earn."
    - Arnold Schwarzenegger

z-iron is a name known to all. (+5000) z-iron is a name known to all. (+5000) z-iron is a name known to all. (+5000) z-iron is a name known to all. (+5000) z-iron is a name known to all. (+5000) z-iron is a name known to all. (+5000) z-iron is a name known to all. (+5000) z-iron is a name known to all. (+5000) z-iron is a name known to all. (+5000) z-iron is a name known to all. (+5000) z-iron is a name known to all. (+5000)
    *cucked by life crew*

Originally Posted by tibetanpalace View Post
    long story short, gf of 9 years was cheating on me. feels bad
    damn man. but i know that feel

you had 9 years that came to an end but it's better that your relationship ended now so it wouldn't have happened when you're 15,20,25 years in with her.
    remember the high points of the relationship? that feeling of endless happiness and ecstasy? you'll find it bro, and this time it'll be real. be thankful for finding out now that she wasn't worth it.

what was the situation regarding the cheating?
    single incident or long term? with a stranger or someone you know?

Originally Posted by WhiteKnight4U View Post
    I'm depressed because Team Punishment said he'd rep people who used his line and screenshotted, I did, to 5 different people. No reps from him.

What to do OP ?
    knowing TP's temper for rep beggars i wouldn't PM him lol . give him time to get off recharge. he'll get to you.

umadjelly is on a distinguished road. (+10) umadjelly is on a distinguished road. (+10) umadjelly is on a distinguished road. (+10) umadjelly is on a distinguished road. (+10) umadjelly is on a distinguished road. (+10) umadjelly is on a distinguished road. (+10) umadjelly is on a distinguished road. (+10) umadjelly is on a distinguished road. (+10) umadjelly is on a distinguished road. (+10) umadjelly is on a distinguished road. (+10) umadjelly is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    The foreveralone crew has been receiving a huge influx around the winter.

Originally Posted by umadjelly View Post
    The foreveralone crew has been receiving a huge influx around the winter.
    yea ive been keeping up with it. saw mclovin's epic return too. direct your people to this thread, maybe we can help

falco150 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) falco150 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) falco150 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) falco150 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) falco150 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) falco150 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) falco150 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) falco150 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) falco150 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) falco150 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) falco150 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    lots of break ups man. im newly single, seems like tons of my IRL friends are too... idk what the fuk happened

had a solid rebound though... feelsbetterman.exe.trojan
    umad.wtf - lol problem?
    gamertagr.com - generate random gamertags