View Poll Results: Gay guy grabs your gf's ass, what do you do?

Voters
656. You may not vote on this poll
  • Crack him in the face

172 26.22%
  • Get in his face and tell him to never do that again or else....

130 19.82%
  • Walk up to him and tell him, dude thats not cool and i dont appreciate it.

212 32.32%
  • Brush it off

142 21.65%
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Registered User bodybuilding0724's Avatar
    bodybuilding0724 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodybuilding0724 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodybuilding0724 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodybuilding0724 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodybuilding0724 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodybuilding0724 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodybuilding0724 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodybuilding0724 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodybuilding0724 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodybuilding0724 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodybuilding0724 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    yea true say though...its not just the ****s fualt... its also the girls... id lay the law on my girl if that **** happened...i had a **** friend when i was younger... and my gf was all nice and **** to him.. but he knew not to touch her... and she knew even though he was a **** that id still make a remark about it ... never had a problem... srs i didnt even say anything they both just respected me not to do it at the time..and other girls he knew would all kisssss himmmm and change infront of himmmm.... complete bs imo lol

SteelCrayon is just really nice. (+1000) SteelCrayon is just really nice. (+1000) SteelCrayon is just really nice. (+1000) SteelCrayon is just really nice. (+1000) SteelCrayon is just really nice. (+1000) SteelCrayon is just really nice. (+1000) SteelCrayon is just really nice. (+1000) SteelCrayon is just really nice. (+1000) SteelCrayon is just really nice. (+1000) SteelCrayon is just really nice. (+1000) SteelCrayon is just really nice. (+1000)
    Whip out penis and proceed to shove it in his mouth to determine his gayness

Kooobe is just really nice. (+1000) Kooobe is just really nice. (+1000) Kooobe is just really nice. (+1000) Kooobe is just really nice. (+1000) Kooobe is just really nice. (+1000) Kooobe is just really nice. (+1000) Kooobe is just really nice. (+1000) Kooobe is just really nice. (+1000) Kooobe is just really nice. (+1000) Kooobe is just really nice. (+1000) Kooobe is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by SteelCrayon View Post
    Whip out penis and proceed to shove it in his mouth to determine his gayness
    wat
    ***Misc Strength Crew***
    **Endo-Meso Crew** 1.58

Current deadlift: 505, Goal: 550
    Current bench: 320, Goal: 350
    Weighted Pullups: 90x5, Goal of 115x5 by 2016

Registered User HayZues Christi's Avatar
    HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Project_BelAir View Post
    He's gay................he isn't attracted to women.
    OP, I'd give him one warning, and then I'd knock him out. I'd consider dumping my gf if she didn't at least acknowledge 2 him that it was inappropriate 2 him.I'd aslso punch this ******* above me in the face and then **** his bitch while claiming I'm queer.

momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    no wonder you guys are lonely and always making how to be alpha threads and forever alone threads bunch of tards imo. RH fcking sucks now bunch of *******s coming from the misc with this alpha bs they think there alpha lol morons :l never coming back here again haha
    I just want to share the knowledge I have obtained throughout my life and hopefully change someone's life.

retardedtroll will become famous soon enough. (+50) retardedtroll will become famous soon enough. (+50) retardedtroll will become famous soon enough. (+50) retardedtroll will become famous soon enough. (+50) retardedtroll will become famous soon enough. (+50) retardedtroll will become famous soon enough. (+50) retardedtroll will become famous soon enough. (+50) retardedtroll will become famous soon enough. (+50) retardedtroll will become famous soon enough. (+50) retardedtroll will become famous soon enough. (+50) retardedtroll will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by taketobreak View Post
    gay or straight it doesnt matter, whenever another male touches your woman you follow the golden rule

If you judge the offending male grabbing up on your gf to be weaker than you and you know you can kick his ass, walk up to him grab him and say you will break his neck if he ever does that again. If you judge the offending male as probably being able to kick your ass, walk up to him and kindly say you would appreciate it if he didnt touch your girlfriend

you brahs are forgetting the golden rule for when a man touches your girlfriend

never forget it brahs, never forget it. the golden rule will help you get through many life situations
    I like this. Sadly I'm a manlet so I'll probably have to go with option 2 more often than not.

Registered User bodybuilding0724's Avatar
    bodybuilding0724 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodybuilding0724 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodybuilding0724 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodybuilding0724 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodybuilding0724 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodybuilding0724 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodybuilding0724 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodybuilding0724 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodybuilding0724 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodybuilding0724 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodybuilding0724 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by momo5 View Post
    no wonder you guys are lonely and always making how to be alpha threads and forever alone threads bunch of tards imo. RH fcking sucks now bunch of *******s coming from the misc with this alpha bs they think there alpha lol morons :l never coming back here again haha
    dude forreal...lotta gay guys love the attention they get from females especially females with bf's remember they act like females and just like females they love the attention...just talkn from experiencing this **** first hand... gay guys LOVE the attention... if you decided to settle down do not let you girl be touched by a ****g... and im trying to be honest here

SteelCrayon is just really nice. (+1000) SteelCrayon is just really nice. (+1000) SteelCrayon is just really nice. (+1000) SteelCrayon is just really nice. (+1000) SteelCrayon is just really nice. (+1000) SteelCrayon is just really nice. (+1000) SteelCrayon is just really nice. (+1000) SteelCrayon is just really nice. (+1000) SteelCrayon is just really nice. (+1000) SteelCrayon is just really nice. (+1000) SteelCrayon is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Kooobe View Post
    wat

You should try it bro, just like taking a multi

Not srs

John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Roke View Post
    No. Most gays are bisexual. They started off as hetero put intesnive white knighting twisted their minds and they turned homo, but the feelings for women are still there.

It's like when Anakin skywalker tried to save his wife by joining the darkside, but that's what got his wife killed and he spent the remainder of his life in the darkside because he killed her. Deep down he was still jedi.
    lol NERD

Originally Posted by Rhev View Post
    strong spelling for someone with a blackbelt in the art. Atleast it isn't something pointless like american style karate that you train in.
    I was gonna post the same thing, but I gave him the benefit of the doubt and googled Jujutsu, and apparently it's an alternate spelling.

OP unless I knew the gay guy personally, and knew that he was a total flamer, I would have just told him that's not cool, don't do it again. I think you came off as insecure by getting in his face. What you did is better than nothing though, IMO.

Fiz-iks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiz-iks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiz-iks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiz-iks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiz-iks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiz-iks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiz-iks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiz-iks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiz-iks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiz-iks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiz-iks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by spectre86 View Post
    wow. strong insecurity ITT
    this...

I thought it was some guys trolling until it got 30+ responses, this is honestly ridiculous.

Originally Posted by John$Galt View Post
    OP unless I knew the gay guy personally, and knew that he was a total flamer, I would have just told him that's not cool, don't do it again. I think you came off as insecure by getting in his face. What you did is better than nothing though, IMO.
    What if it was a girl that slapped her ass? Would you care then? Gay guys are pretty much like girls, emotionally at least.

I honestly wouldn't even care if it was a straight dude that grabbed my gf's @ss. It's a compliment, a guy finds her attractive so he is letting her know.

The best thing to do would be something like "you 'mirin'?" and make out with her, then wink at the dude and go get a drink. Actually it might almost be better to not even say anything, just make out with her for a bit then walk away. Nothing shows dominance in a situation like that than no reaction at all.

Let's set up a potential scenario. You, a single man, go to a bar looking to mack on some sexy b*tches tonight. You're all dressed up with your new dark jeans and nice plaid shirt. You get to the bar and immediately see two 9's waiting for service at the bar. Being the PUA you are, you walk right up and start laying some serious game on these two hotties. All of the sudden some other chode walks up from behind and starts making out with your target! He doesn't even say anything, just pulls her in for a nice longs kiss, then slaps her ass and walks away.

You still going to go after that chick? No, the alpha male just marked his territory and you are going to slink off to the bathroom with a bewildered look on your face wondering when you'll be able to pull sh*t like that off.

On the flip side you get up in the dudes face, get in a fight with your gf because he was just a nice guy talking to her, get kicked out of the bar, or even get arrested and end up in jail for life because you punched the guy and he hit his head against the ground at the right angle and now he's dead.

Think about it guys. It's not worth it.

She is your girlfriend, not your mom, not your dog, you aren't her "hero", she doesn't need you to save her, there is really no reason for you to even acknowledge the guys existence.
    *Strong Everything 2018 Champion*

thegaylord will become famous soon enough. (+50) thegaylord will become famous soon enough. (+50) thegaylord will become famous soon enough. (+50) thegaylord will become famous soon enough. (+50) thegaylord will become famous soon enough. (+50) thegaylord will become famous soon enough. (+50) thegaylord will become famous soon enough. (+50) thegaylord will become famous soon enough. (+50) thegaylord will become famous soon enough. (+50) thegaylord will become famous soon enough. (+50) thegaylord will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    u dont go to club with ur gf, that is a recipe for diaster/idiots

Tyr616 is just really nice. (+1000) Tyr616 is just really nice. (+1000) Tyr616 is just really nice. (+1000) Tyr616 is just really nice. (+1000) Tyr616 is just really nice. (+1000) Tyr616 is just really nice. (+1000) Tyr616 is just really nice. (+1000) Tyr616 is just really nice. (+1000) Tyr616 is just really nice. (+1000) Tyr616 is just really nice. (+1000) Tyr616 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Honestly, I wouldnt really give a ****. But it depends on the feel of intent i get from it. I mean really, if it's a gay dude who the **** cares. But it sounds like you didn't know he was gay at first, so I can see why you got mad. I wouldn't of raged like that though until after i asked her what the deal was.

ElRubirosa is on a distinguished road. (+10) ElRubirosa is on a distinguished road. (+10) ElRubirosa is on a distinguished road. (+10) ElRubirosa is on a distinguished road. (+10) ElRubirosa is on a distinguished road. (+10) ElRubirosa is on a distinguished road. (+10) ElRubirosa is on a distinguished road. (+10) ElRubirosa is on a distinguished road. (+10) ElRubirosa is on a distinguished road. (+10) ElRubirosa is on a distinguished road. (+10) ElRubirosa is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Fiz-iks View Post
    What if it was a girl that slapped her ass? Would you care then? Gay guys are pretty much like girls, emotionally at least.

I honestly wouldn't even care if it was a straight dude that grabbed my gf's @ss. It's a compliment, a guy finds her attractive so he is letting her know.

The best thing to do would be something like "you 'mirin'?" and make out with her, then wink at the dude and go get a drink. Actually it might almost be better to not even say anything, just make out with her for a bit then walk away. Nothing shows dominance in a situation like that than no reaction at all.

You still going to go after that chick? No, the alpha male just marked his territory and you are going to slink off to the bathroom with a bewildered look on your face wondering when you'll be able to pull sh*t like that off.

She is your girlfriend, not your mom, not your dog, you aren't her "hero", she doesn't need you to save her, there is really no reason for you to even acknowledge the guys existence.
    Yeah, she's her own woman, if she wants to phuck other dudes, you just gotta let her. That's what a relationship is all about...

There's something called boundaries. If she doesn't respect them, she doesn't respect you. If she's going to be that nonchalant about it, well I'd be nonchalant about banging other girls. If she wants to cocktease every guy in the club, fine, just don't commit to her.

Originally Posted by thegaylord View Post
    This. Can't believe I overlooked this basic fact.

WannagethugeBra is on a distinguished road. (+10) WannagethugeBra is on a distinguished road. (+10) WannagethugeBra is on a distinguished road. (+10) WannagethugeBra is on a distinguished road. (+10) WannagethugeBra is on a distinguished road. (+10) WannagethugeBra is on a distinguished road. (+10) WannagethugeBra is on a distinguished road. (+10) WannagethugeBra is on a distinguished road. (+10) WannagethugeBra is on a distinguished road. (+10) WannagethugeBra is on a distinguished road. (+10) WannagethugeBra is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    My ex tried that with me. So I got one of my hot lesbian friends to touch around my crotch area next time i was with her(ex). When I got called out on it i said it's cool babe she's a lesbian. Needless to say no more gay guys feeling up on her.
    Coolstarrybra.jpg

WannagethugeBra is on a distinguished road. (+10) WannagethugeBra is on a distinguished road. (+10) WannagethugeBra is on a distinguished road. (+10) WannagethugeBra is on a distinguished road. (+10) WannagethugeBra is on a distinguished road. (+10) WannagethugeBra is on a distinguished road. (+10) WannagethugeBra is on a distinguished road. (+10) WannagethugeBra is on a distinguished road. (+10) WannagethugeBra is on a distinguished road. (+10) WannagethugeBra is on a distinguished road. (+10) WannagethugeBra is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Kooobe View Post
    wat
    Well if hes gay he'll suck it and you will have gotten payback on your girl for letting him feel up on her.
    If he's not he'll push you away and you'll have another reason to crack his skull

Edit: notsrs.jpg

unleashed132 is just really nice. (+1000) unleashed132 is just really nice. (+1000) unleashed132 is just really nice. (+1000) unleashed132 is just really nice. (+1000) unleashed132 is just really nice. (+1000) unleashed132 is just really nice. (+1000) unleashed132 is just really nice. (+1000) unleashed132 is just really nice. (+1000) unleashed132 is just really nice. (+1000) unleashed132 is just really nice. (+1000) unleashed132 is just really nice. (+1000)
    would laugh it off if it was just something playful but would confront if gf gives me that bad vibe.. inb4 white knight

jhbart is on a distinguished road. (+10) jhbart is on a distinguished road. (+10) jhbart is on a distinguished road. (+10) jhbart is on a distinguished road. (+10) jhbart is on a distinguished road. (+10) jhbart is on a distinguished road. (+10) jhbart is on a distinguished road. (+10) jhbart is on a distinguished road. (+10) jhbart is on a distinguished road. (+10) jhbart is on a distinguished road. (+10) jhbart is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Unless you're going to a club to see a specific artist or dj... theres no real reason to go when you have a gf. Might as well go to a party.

Also there guys that just pretend to be gay when theyre really straight or bi just to do that...

If it wasnt a gay guy, just make sure you dont get your ass beat if he has friends or w/e... One of my roomates' friends has a bf who went to the icu because he sucker punched a frat guy on the frat guys birthday inside his frat because he tried to kiss his gf.

A few years ago a guy went up to a friend of mines gf and grabbed her ass at the same frat and then he confronted the dude about it and all of a sudden a bunch of the frat guys brothers showed up and were like, you got a problem. He just backed down and then followed the guy into the bathroom and slammed his face into the urinal and left with his gf.

Renegade50 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Renegade50 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Renegade50 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Renegade50 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Renegade50 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Renegade50 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Renegade50 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Renegade50 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Renegade50 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Renegade50 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Renegade50 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by PopOverride View Post
    To the guy? Nothing

Tell my girlfriend to not let that **** happen or leave her.
    Yeah OP you gotta remember both sides. Sure if a guy randomly comes up and gropes your girl, you gotta take care of it. But a lot of the time the chicks will think that because he's gay its Ok and you won't mind and she'll allow them to do it - maybe even lead them on, but you gotta tell the ho that gay or not you don't want guys touching her up / kissing her. If she doesn't agree with that, dump her ass.
    "The last three or four reps is what makes the muscles grow. This area of pain divides a champion from someone who is not a champion. That’s what most people lack, having the guts to go on and just say they’ll go through the pain no matter what happens. I have no fear of fainting. I do squats until I fall over and pass out. So what? It’s not going to kill me. I wake up five minutes later and I’m OK. A lot of other athletes are afraid of this. So they don’t pass out. They don’t go on.”

irondork is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) irondork is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) irondork is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) irondork is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) irondork is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) irondork is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) irondork is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) irondork is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) irondork is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) irondork is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) irondork is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Roke View Post

No. Most gays are bisexual. They started off as hetero put intesnive white knighting twisted their minds and they turned homo, but the feelings for women are still there.
    LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Damn! That was good!

remote-control is just really nice. (+1000) remote-control is just really nice. (+1000) remote-control is just really nice. (+1000) remote-control is just really nice. (+1000) remote-control is just really nice. (+1000) remote-control is just really nice. (+1000) remote-control is just really nice. (+1000) remote-control is just really nice. (+1000) remote-control is just really nice. (+1000) remote-control is just really nice. (+1000) remote-control is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Renegade50 View Post
    Yeah OP you gotta remember both sides. Sure if a guy randomly comes up and gropes your girl, you gotta take care of it. But a lot of the time the chicks will think that because he's gay its Ok and you won't mind and she'll allow them to do it - maybe even lead them on, but you gotta tell the ho that gay or not you don't want guys touching her up / kissing her. If she doesn't agree with that, dump her ass.
    LOL. seriously strong insecurity ITT. If you think it's not gonna happen when you're not around, you're in for a big surprise.

Why would you care OP seriously? A gay guy would be the LAST of my worries. I'd rather her be like that with a gay guy, one that's a friend, than a straight guy friend of hers.

IMHO, the more gay guys she has as good friends, the better. Less guy friends trying to get into her pants the better.

But this all depends on trust. Say if the girl's had a history of being ok with this happening with her straight friends, or if she's cheated on you (which I'm hoping is not the case) then yeah you'd have a legitimate reason to do something like you did.

But really? You think acting all big and tough to her gay friend makes you seem "alpha"? Give me a f*ckin break. Anyone that gets mad over something like that has way too much time on their hands and has control issues.

irondork is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) irondork is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) irondork is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) irondork is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) irondork is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) irondork is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) irondork is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) irondork is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) irondork is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) irondork is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) irondork is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Renegade50 View Post

Yeah OP you gotta remember both sides.
    There are no two sides. It doesn't matter gay, straight, male, female... if the person is not YOUR bf/gf/husband/wife, there are certain ways you just don't touch that person...

Earthlings!

ZIGGLADUS is a complete loser! (-2000) ZIGGLADUS is a complete loser! (-2000) ZIGGLADUS is a complete loser! (-2000) ZIGGLADUS is a complete loser! (-2000) ZIGGLADUS is a complete loser! (-2000) ZIGGLADUS is a complete loser! (-2000) ZIGGLADUS is a complete loser! (-2000) ZIGGLADUS is a complete loser! (-2000) ZIGGLADUS is a complete loser! (-2000) ZIGGLADUS is a complete loser! (-2000) ZIGGLADUS is a complete loser! (-2000)
    I tell him to **** off and never touch it again, because I own her ass and he can't touch it without my permission, or he can only touch it if he pays me 20$.

That or I suck his boyfriends cock and cook breakfast for him and intentionally get caught, brb stole and satisfied your man more than you could ever dream of, you mad *******?

Sniffing some feet. BrennanForever's Avatar
    BrennanForever is a name known to all. (+5000) BrennanForever is a name known to all. (+5000) BrennanForever is a name known to all. (+5000) BrennanForever is a name known to all. (+5000) BrennanForever is a name known to all. (+5000) BrennanForever is a name known to all. (+5000) BrennanForever is a name known to all. (+5000) BrennanForever is a name known to all. (+5000) BrennanForever is a name known to all. (+5000) BrennanForever is a name known to all. (+5000) BrennanForever is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Thats ****ed up gay or not,show respect,and he could be faking to get some dat ass.

BRO_v has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BRO_v has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BRO_v has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BRO_v has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BRO_v has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BRO_v has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BRO_v has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BRO_v has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BRO_v has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BRO_v has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BRO_v has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    lettuce be reality, your girlfriend isn't hot enough to expel the gay from him

no offense

baroni01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baroni01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baroni01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baroni01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baroni01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baroni01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baroni01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baroni01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baroni01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baroni01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baroni01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    doesnt matter if hes gay its about being disrespectful and disregarding personal boundaries.

S0LID is just really nice. (+1000) S0LID is just really nice. (+1000) S0LID is just really nice. (+1000) S0LID is just really nice. (+1000) S0LID is just really nice. (+1000) S0LID is just really nice. (+1000) S0LID is just really nice. (+1000) S0LID is just really nice. (+1000) S0LID is just really nice. (+1000) S0LID is just really nice. (+1000) S0LID is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'd find it hard to care.

Obvs it depends on the context... Like if alan carr went "ohhh hello cheeky, and had a little squeeze" I'd probs laugh.

But if it was George Michaels in his leathers, after he'd just given head to a man in the toilet, and he grabs it and says "I'D JIZZ ALL OVER THAT....", wait I haven't got a gf.
    ++ Positive Crew ++

My mamma said to get things done, you better not mess with Major Tom.

Ironbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ironbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ironbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ironbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ironbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ironbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ironbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ironbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ironbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ironbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ironbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by srt33 View Post
    Was at a club last night and my gf was about 15 ft in front of me. Sees her friend, she goes up to him and he picks her up and grabs her ass. I shove everyone out of my way and get in his face and tell him " you ever do that again, i will break your ****ing neck." As my gf saw me coming, she said he is my friend and he is gay. Well i dont think that either makes a difference. So if that happened to you, what would you have done?
    Thats the oldest trick in the book, act gay and feel bitches.

if he was really gay he would have grabbed ur ass.... wait wut?

My body is ready GreatDutchHope's Avatar
    GreatDutchHope is just really nice. (+1000) GreatDutchHope is just really nice. (+1000) GreatDutchHope is just really nice. (+1000) GreatDutchHope is just really nice. (+1000) GreatDutchHope is just really nice. (+1000) GreatDutchHope is just really nice. (+1000) GreatDutchHope is just really nice. (+1000) GreatDutchHope is just really nice. (+1000) GreatDutchHope is just really nice. (+1000) GreatDutchHope is just really nice. (+1000) GreatDutchHope is just really nice. (+1000)
    Tell my girlfriend off and tell the guy to phuck off or hit him in the face. I don't like it when people I don't know touch me, my stuff or my girlfriend.
    2009 Triumph Street Triple R
    ** Knee Draggers Unite **

Ironbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ironbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ironbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ironbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ironbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ironbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ironbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ironbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ironbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ironbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ironbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by thegaylord View Post
    ALso THIS

irishjackmp is just really nice. (+1000) irishjackmp is just really nice. (+1000) irishjackmp is just really nice. (+1000) irishjackmp is just really nice. (+1000) irishjackmp is just really nice. (+1000) irishjackmp is just really nice. (+1000) irishjackmp is just really nice. (+1000) irishjackmp is just really nice. (+1000) irishjackmp is just really nice. (+1000) irishjackmp is just really nice. (+1000) irishjackmp is just really nice. (+1000)
    Too many guys are focusing on what should be done to the other guy after he grabs her a**. I would be focused on my GF's actions.

Relationships are all about respect. Letting a member of the oppostite sex grab your a** (if you are the woman) right in front of your BF and let it slide without any reprocussions (slapping him, telling him off, etc...) is disrespectful as hell to your boyfriemd. If that happens and my girlfriend does nothing I starting wondering what she is willing to do when I am not around. If she is willing to disrepect me like that then she is going to become an ex-GF pretty quick.
    F*ck Kidney Cancer

"The only thing that gives you strength is pain" - Higher Peaks

"I am wounded but am not slain. I will lie down to rest awhile, but will rise to fight again." - Anonymous