Closed Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by sword_ View Post
    Its not as bad as people make it. Maybe because I'm black I don't see the big deal as much.
    Man, I personally don't car what race, nationality, religion a person is...people are people....I may not agree or like everyone out there - but everyone is on a level playing field imo.

That being said, the only reason I have a problem with all of this "Mexican" hype is because if someone walked in there with a "White Pride" tattoo and said the same things Cain has. everyone and their brother would be calling him a "racist". But Cain is just proud of his heritage? Just don't understand that.

I think the UFC IS beating the whole "Mexican" thing into the ground as well - yeah, they are trying to get more of the Hispanic market, but dang it's getting old quick....
    But the above is the biggest issue I have with this deal....I don't like double standards.

And I want to see Cain win....but the whole setup is kind of getting on my nerves a good bit. Almost makes me want to.......(do I say it?)......cheer for Brock.....
    "Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard"

The more I workout at commercial gyms, the more I hate commercial gyms.

Psalms 144:1
    Praise be to the Lord my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle.

Ataglance1234 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ataglance1234 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ataglance1234 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ataglance1234 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ataglance1234 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ataglance1234 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ataglance1234 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ataglance1234 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ataglance1234 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ataglance1234 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ataglance1234 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by JAGERBOY View Post
    Thats not the point, at all. Its a description of someone based on a trait that is irrelevant. But thanks for playing.
    a wild idiot appears!

Watch the triangle brah JAGERBOY's Avatar
    JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Ataglance1234 View Post
    a wild idiot appears!
    You may be one of the most unintelligent people I've encountered on these forums in a while. And thats saying a lot, since I frequent the R&P section on a regular basis.
    "If the data is overwhelmingly in favor of evolution, to deny that reality will make us a cult -- some odd group that is not really interacting with the world"- Evangelical Bible scholar Bruce Waltke

LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I thought it was pretty obvious they're just trying to get hispanic people to buy the PPV.
    In 1945, Adolf Hilter died and went to Hell. Satan asked, "why are you in Hell?" He replied, "I am responsible for the massacre of millions" Satan said, "well done, sit to the right of my throne." In 1953, Joseph Stalin died and went to Hell. Satan asked, "why are you in Hell?" He replied "I killed millions to stay in power" Satan said "good, sit to my left" 2010, Ronnie James Dio died and went to Hell, Satan asked, "why are you in Hell?" Dio replied, "Bitch, get the fuk off my throne!"

Registered User Big Arm Big Pay's Avatar
    Big Arm Big Pay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Arm Big Pay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Arm Big Pay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Arm Big Pay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Arm Big Pay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Arm Big Pay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Arm Big Pay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Arm Big Pay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Arm Big Pay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Arm Big Pay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Arm Big Pay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    That commerical is pretty ****ing annoying "Jake Shields coming off his destruction of Dan Henderson" I mean seriously?
    Workout log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=454246811#post454246811

"Dude...there are ALWAYS ninjas. You just can't see them." - HardGainer82, Clark Kent, WishmasterATM, BPP, poopoo333, JOSEF RAKICH

Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by LatsMakeTheMan View Post
    I thought it was pretty obvious they're just trying to get hispanic people to buy the PPV.
    They are doing exactly that. And I hope it works, but I think it's distasteful on several levels. My reasons seem to be different than others, but distasteful nonetheless.

I'm not going so far as to say I won't buy it, because I will. But I don't see anything wrong with expressing our irritation with it. (not saying that you think we shouldn't btw)

a-dog is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) a-dog is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) a-dog is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) a-dog is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) a-dog is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) a-dog is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) a-dog is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) a-dog is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) a-dog is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) a-dog is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) a-dog is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    wait....he wears a shirt that says 'brown pride" on it? yes, I'm totally unaware.

Registered User Big Arm Big Pay's Avatar
    Big Arm Big Pay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Arm Big Pay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Arm Big Pay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Arm Big Pay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Arm Big Pay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Arm Big Pay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Arm Big Pay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Arm Big Pay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Arm Big Pay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Arm Big Pay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Arm Big Pay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    life: none

u mad?
    Man thats not his posts, thats his achievement score on xbox live
    Workout log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=454246811#post454246811

"Dude...there are ALWAYS ninjas. You just can't see them." - HardGainer82, Clark Kent, WishmasterATM, BPP, poopoo333, JOSEF RAKICH

a-dog is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) a-dog is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) a-dog is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) a-dog is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) a-dog is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) a-dog is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) a-dog is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) a-dog is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) a-dog is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) a-dog is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) a-dog is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I thought the part of the 1st episode of primetime that showed his father working was lame. it has nothing to do with the fight at all. His dad works hard? great. I know alot of guys who's dads work hard and they're big ole pussies.

if he does wear a brown pride shirt....lol.

cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz
    life: none

u mad?

Uh, dude...you're only averaging 2 post per day short of him....
    "Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard"

The more I workout at commercial gyms, the more I hate commercial gyms.

Psalms 144:1
    Praise be to the Lord my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle.

Mrs Grudge is a name known to all. (+5000) Mrs Grudge is a name known to all. (+5000) Mrs Grudge is a name known to all. (+5000) Mrs Grudge is a name known to all. (+5000) Mrs Grudge is a name known to all. (+5000) Mrs Grudge is a name known to all. (+5000) Mrs Grudge is a name known to all. (+5000) Mrs Grudge is a name known to all. (+5000) Mrs Grudge is a name known to all. (+5000) Mrs Grudge is a name known to all. (+5000) Mrs Grudge is a name known to all. (+5000)
    For one, Cain is an American of Mexican decent.
    Yeah so?

He is a first generation American, for him to claim that he is Mexican would not be that odd. Hence the term Mexican-American.

For two, thats completely different as Brazilians invented the sport and dominated the sport for years. It actually is an interesting statistic when someone comes in from another country and wins the sport that country invited. MMA at this point is a completely multi cultural and multi country sport. There is no reason to delineate race/nationality when talking about these things in the scope of MMA.
    When they say "through out history", they are implying that boxing is included. Mexican fighters tend to be smaller, so it would be somewhat unique for a Mexican to be a heavyweight champion in a combat sport. Hence the pitch.

I'm not sure what the big deal is. Is a 10 second commercial really that annoying to you? Just pretend that he is from Mexico.
    Access the gun's off the earth axis
    Axis of evil, the eagle will leave your hat split
    Ruck flow is like "**** you, Gawd"
    I don't wanna rhyme, I need a construction job

- Sean Price

JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Mrs Grudge View Post
    Yeah so?

He is a first generation American, for him to claim that he is Mexican would not be that odd. Hence the term Mexican American.
    He is not being called the first "Mexican American HW". Even if he was, I would be bothered by that as well. Its irrelevant and not worth discussing.

When they say "through out history", they are implying that boxing is included. Mexican fighters tend to be smaller, so it would be somewhat unique for a Mexican to be a heavyweight champion.
    I don't think thats why they are mentioning it, but either way, I don't care.
    I'm not sure what the big deal is. Is a 15 second commercial really that annoying for you? Just pretend that he is from Mexico.
    Yes, it is. Or I wouldn't have made this thread.
    "If the data is overwhelmingly in favor of evolution, to deny that reality will make us a cult -- some odd group that is not really interacting with the world"- Evangelical Bible scholar Bruce Waltke

Mrs Grudge is a name known to all. (+5000) Mrs Grudge is a name known to all. (+5000) Mrs Grudge is a name known to all. (+5000) Mrs Grudge is a name known to all. (+5000) Mrs Grudge is a name known to all. (+5000) Mrs Grudge is a name known to all. (+5000) Mrs Grudge is a name known to all. (+5000) Mrs Grudge is a name known to all. (+5000) Mrs Grudge is a name known to all. (+5000) Mrs Grudge is a name known to all. (+5000) Mrs Grudge is a name known to all. (+5000)
    He is not being called the first "Mexican American HW". Even if he was, I would be bothered by that as well. Its irrelevant and not worth discussing.

I don't think thats why they are mentioning it, but either way, I don't care.

Yes, it is. Or I wouldn't have made this thread.
    What exactly is annoying about it?

Also, you claimed "it's not worth discussing". The UFC has merely told you that he could be the first Mexican champion, they are not discussing it. You're the person discussing it, hence the thread .

- Sean Price

What exactly is annoying about it?

Also, you claimed "it's not worth discussing". The UFC has merely told you that he could be the first Mexican champion, they are not discussing it. You're the person discussing it, hence the thread .
    Because its irrelevant and they wouldn't be saying it about any other race/nationality/ethnicity. The only reason they are doing it is because of the market they are trying to appeal to. Playing up the whole Mexican angle is just cheesy and silly in my opinion. Ok, we get it, Cain is Mexican. So what?

Because its irrelevant and they wouldn't be saying it about any other race/nationality/ethnicity.
    You sure bout that one? I'm sure if a Japanese or Chinese person were fighting they would say the same thing.

The only reason they are doing it is because of the market they are trying to appeal to. Playing up the whole Mexican angle is just cheesy and silly in my opinion. Ok, we get it, Cain is Mexican. So what?
    Sure, but I don't see how it is any more annoying then any other stuff they do to hype up their fights. It is merely generating a storyline, I don't see how it is any more distasteful or irrelevant than most of the other crap they've pumped for most of their big fights.

- Sean Price

Mata Leao is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mata Leao is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mata Leao is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mata Leao is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mata Leao is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mata Leao is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mata Leao is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mata Leao is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mata Leao is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mata Leao is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mata Leao is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Black_Spit View Post
    Very true in some ways, but you're missing a vital point within that statistic. He's a god damned American, not a Mexican.

If he had been born in Mexico, the sad truth is that he would likely be a bum now. Living on the streets, or working for peanuts. America has afforded him every opportunity to be where he is today. College education, wrestling, mma. Now he wants to be a Mexican??? It's dumb. I already argued about this for 3 pages a few weeks ago, so I guess I'm opening that can of worms again.

Bare minimum, call yourself a Mexican American, or Latino, or Hispanic whatever the bullshit PC term of the day is, but the last thing that dude is, is a Mexican. And, as I've said before, it's a slap in the face to America to even call himself a Mexican imo.
    stfu man... so being a mexican more then likely means= being a bum living on the streets?

ignorance is strong in this one... his family is very hard working so if they were in mexico he would still be going to school and trying to make it...

only difference is that in usa there are just alot more options and jobs.... but that dosent meant theres no jobs or school in mexico u retard.

also he wants to be a role model for other mexicans and his a proud guy... who the **** loser are u to tell him what he should call himself?
    ADMA Muay Thai gym.

SQUAT(ATG)- 275 (x15)
    DEADLIFT- 445 (x 6 W/CHALK)
    PRESS- 195 (3x5)
    DIPS- bw+55lbs-----3x8
    PULLUPS- bw+70lbs-3x8- MAX 110lbs added so around 305 total weight.

-STOP BEING A "FRIEND" AND FINISH THE DEAL.
    betheseducer.com {meet women,attract women,seduce women}

Jeremy90 is just really nice. (+1000) Jeremy90 is just really nice. (+1000) Jeremy90 is just really nice. (+1000) Jeremy90 is just really nice. (+1000) Jeremy90 is just really nice. (+1000) Jeremy90 is just really nice. (+1000) Jeremy90 is just really nice. (+1000) Jeremy90 is just really nice. (+1000) Jeremy90 is just really nice. (+1000) Jeremy90 is just really nice. (+1000) Jeremy90 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by a-dog View Post
    wait....he wears a shirt that says 'brown pride" on it? yes, I'm totally unaware.
    He has a Tattoo across his chest tha says "Brown Pride".....
    The ‘Stopped Misc’in after I graduated High School, but that was 7 years ago so now I’m back’ Crew

You sure bout that one? I'm sure if a Japanese or Chinese person were fighting they would say the same thing.
    Can't be sure, but I just can't see them doing it honestly. Its possible. And I will make the same thread when that happens. U mad?

Sure, but I don't see how it is any more annoying then any other stuff they do to hype up their fights. It is merely generating a storyline, I don't see how it is any more distasteful or irrelevant than most of the other crap they've pumped for most of their big fights.
    I dunno, it bothers me brah.

Jeremy90 is just really nice. (+1000) Jeremy90 is just really nice. (+1000) Jeremy90 is just really nice. (+1000) Jeremy90 is just really nice. (+1000) Jeremy90 is just really nice. (+1000) Jeremy90 is just really nice. (+1000) Jeremy90 is just really nice. (+1000) Jeremy90 is just really nice. (+1000) Jeremy90 is just really nice. (+1000) Jeremy90 is just really nice. (+1000) Jeremy90 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Mata Leao View Post
    stfu man... so being a mexican more then likely means= being a bum living on the streets?

ignorance is strong in this one... his family is very hard working so if they were in mexico he would still be going to school and trying to make it...

only difference is that in usa there are just alot more options and jobs.... but that dosent meant theres no jobs or school in mexico u retard.

also he wants to be a role model for other mexicans and his a proud guy... who the **** loser are u to tell him what he should call himself?
    There's is nothing wrong with being proud of your Heritage. Like I said earlier, it's how vocal he is that irks people. People don't like double standereds. Again, saying that Mexicans have more heart and work harder is ridiculous. Someone should tell that to Forrest Griffin.
    The ‘Stopped Misc’in after I graduated High School, but that was 7 years ago so now I’m back’ Crew

steve38 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) steve38 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) steve38 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) steve38 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) steve38 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) steve38 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) steve38 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) steve38 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) steve38 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) steve38 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) steve38 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

I think Cain is a good guy, and I hope he realizes what side his bread is buttered on. And yeah, the excessive mexican nationalism is over the top. A little humility goes a long ways.
    Nov 2010....245lbs. Currently....208lbs. Target....190-195. NO EXCUSES!!

Ataglance1234 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ataglance1234 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ataglance1234 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ataglance1234 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ataglance1234 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ataglance1234 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ataglance1234 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ataglance1234 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ataglance1234 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ataglance1234 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ataglance1234 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Because its irrelevant and they wouldn't be saying it about any other race/nationality/ethnicity. The only reason they are doing it is because of the market they are trying to appeal to. Playing up the whole Mexican angle is just cheesy and silly in my opinion. Ok, we get it, Cain is Mexican. So what?
    dude you got owned by everyone in this thread, just stop

Can't be sure, but I just can't see them doing it honestly. Its possible. And I will make the same thread when that happens. U mad?
    Why wouldn't they? They are nationalities that consist of rather short people, same as Mexican. Hispanics and Asian's don't do well in heavier-weight competitions.

I dunno, it bothers me brah.
    Don't call me brah, brah.

- Sean Price

Registered User PrettyPinkDonut's Avatar
    PrettyPinkDonut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrettyPinkDonut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrettyPinkDonut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrettyPinkDonut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrettyPinkDonut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrettyPinkDonut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrettyPinkDonut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrettyPinkDonut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrettyPinkDonut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrettyPinkDonut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrettyPinkDonut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It'd be if like Cheik Kongo got a title shot and they were like "look its an African fighting for the title"
    dude be french...
    "If the worst thing you ever do in your life is lose a fight than you lived a pretty good life.... " Useless Gomez

RIP MONTE
    ???-November 3,2009

1-0 MMA
    2-0 Boxing

Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Mata Leao View Post
    only difference is that in usa there are just alot more options and jobs
    Oh good, for a minute there I thought you were disagreeing with me. It turns out we agree. AS AN AMERICAN, he was afforded more opportunities than if he were born in a third world country (like Mexico).

dude you got owned by everyone in this thread, just stop
    Actually the majority of people agreed with me that it was annoying. But you are the mental equivalent of a brick, so I wouldn't expect you to pick up on that.
    Hispanics and Asian's don't do well in heavier-weight competitions.
    Racist, brah.

joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I guess you all will be irate after he wins?
    "my job title is douchebag"- some planet fitness thread

Originally Posted by joelz54_99 View Post
    I guess you all will be irate after he wins?
    The irony is that I think most of us here (if I've been reading the forums correctly) think much more highly of Cain as a man than we do of Brock. I think it would be great if he can somehow pull this off, though I don't think he will.

^^^^

Yeah, I still want Cain to win, I'm a fan.

slimrhcp is just really nice. (+1000) slimrhcp is just really nice. (+1000) slimrhcp is just really nice. (+1000) slimrhcp is just really nice. (+1000) slimrhcp is just really nice. (+1000) slimrhcp is just really nice. (+1000) slimrhcp is just really nice. (+1000) slimrhcp is just really nice. (+1000) slimrhcp is just really nice. (+1000) slimrhcp is just really nice. (+1000) slimrhcp is just really nice. (+1000)
    ITT: people don't know the difference between a race, ethnicity, and national origin.
    BJJ blue belt under Team Balance
    www.baltimorebjj.com

Don't be scared homie Urban1904's Avatar
    Urban1904 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Urban1904 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Urban1904 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Urban1904 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Urban1904 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Urban1904 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Urban1904 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Urban1904 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Urban1904 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Urban1904 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Urban1904 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    smh alotta dudes in this thread are fuçken idiots. some of you even seem like you just sayin all that dumb shït just feel like you fit in or so you have someone else agree with you so you repeat the majority opinion