Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    StevenNevets is just really nice. (+1000) StevenNevets is just really nice. (+1000) StevenNevets is just really nice. (+1000) StevenNevets is just really nice. (+1000) StevenNevets is just really nice. (+1000) StevenNevets is just really nice. (+1000) StevenNevets is just really nice. (+1000) StevenNevets is just really nice. (+1000) StevenNevets is just really nice. (+1000) StevenNevets is just really nice. (+1000) StevenNevets is just really nice. (+1000)
    happy b-day!

lookin real big too

Ccaps512 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ccaps512 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ccaps512 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ccaps512 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ccaps512 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ccaps512 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ccaps512 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ccaps512 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ccaps512 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ccaps512 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ccaps512 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I started out like you. 5'8 and skinny fat. Then back in August I got dedicated and I bulked to 173 then I've cut back to 162 now. The feeling it gives is great.

BlakeSelby is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BlakeSelby is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BlakeSelby is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BlakeSelby is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BlakeSelby is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BlakeSelby is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BlakeSelby is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BlakeSelby is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BlakeSelby is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BlakeSelby is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BlakeSelby is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by SteezyChr View Post
    wait so muscle tech supplements really wont do that? I mean it says something along those lines on the bottle, i just cant beleive they would lie.
    Muscletech supplements aren't going to give you steroid-like fx. It doesn't mean they have NO value though.

Originally Posted by thejdeck View Post
    Impressive and good luck to you in the future! I'm 19 right now and am going to try and get as many bench competitions (possibly power lifting) in as i can until I have to move up to the ol 20 year old class.
    I know a lot of teen bodybuilders who try to cram competitions in when they are 19 so that they can win titles. You might find that the experience is more valuable than the title itself. Good luck to you.

Originally Posted by CornXSkull View Post
    thanks for all of your tips, very useful. you seem very successful and im sure you will continue to be that way
    I would say that I have a long way to go and still much to learn, and I appreciate your compliments.

Originally Posted by Ozzy. View Post
    Got some nice tips in there.
    Thanks!

Originally Posted by fattony7891 View Post
    It was very good....right up until the stay away from alcohol part.
    Ahahaha! You have just made my day

Originally Posted by baco_bacon View Post
    Hahaha awesome post man and Happy late Birthday
    Thank you.

Any tips on getting more sleep? I think I have sleeping issues (srs, maybe genetics.. my dad has slight insomnia disorder) and usually get 7-8 on average. I don't understand how people can sleep for 9+...
    Naps are very good, especially post-workout. Instead of watching TV, sleep. umm... other than that, just make changes in your lifestyle that allow for more hours of sleep. I know it is hard. I had a tough time with it in highschool, but if you limit the partying, college can be a very anabolic environment.

Originally Posted by addy08 View Post
    Good post man.. I'm about to be 20 next month haha
    Well happy early birthday to you!

BlakeSelby is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BlakeSelby is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BlakeSelby is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BlakeSelby is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BlakeSelby is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BlakeSelby is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BlakeSelby is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BlakeSelby is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BlakeSelby is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BlakeSelby is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BlakeSelby is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by StevenNevets View Post
    happy b-day!

lookin real big too
    Thanks! Train Hard!

Originally Posted by Ccaps512 View Post
    I started out like you. 5'8 and skinny fat. Then back in August I got dedicated and I bulked to 173 then I've cut back to 162 now. The feeling it gives is great.
    I don't think many people realize just HOW MUCH WORK you have to put in to make even a small change to your body composition. I'm sure it comes easy to genetic freaks, but for average joe's like us, we have to force change. You look like you have some good muscle size on you. Keep it up!

JoeSoap has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JoeSoap has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JoeSoap has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Great tips man! Happy Birthday too

Originally Posted by JoeSoap View Post
    Great tips man! Happy Birthday too
    For Sure man!

Whoah I just blasted some chest... did press-flyes with 100lb'ers x 7...not bad!

I'm thinking about making a comeback at the NPC Collegiate Nationals... what do you guys think? I figure if I could place top 5 in the light-heavies as a nattie, that would be something really cool. I got my arse kicked at the teen nationals, so I sort of want redemption if you know what I mean. I'll wait till I'm 25 to compete so that would give me like 5 more years of off-season. I figure if I make the same gains I did from the last 5 years to now, I'll be able to compete with enhanced bb'ers. Lemme know,

-Blake