Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    klir_2m is on a distinguished road. (+10) klir_2m is on a distinguished road. (+10) klir_2m is on a distinguished road. (+10) klir_2m is on a distinguished road. (+10) klir_2m is on a distinguished road. (+10) klir_2m is on a distinguished road. (+10) klir_2m is on a distinguished road. (+10) klir_2m is on a distinguished road. (+10) klir_2m is on a distinguished road. (+10) klir_2m is on a distinguished road. (+10) klir_2m is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    The people saying diets like that will lead to extreme fatness will never know, because they've never tried it and never will, because someone on the internet said anything over 500 cal gets stored as fat. The people who have taken the plunge and went 6k+ know better. No, I'm not a model of leanness and not really interested, but I do know, from experience, that the fat put on from 4 weeks of 6k/cal a day can be cut down in 10 days max. No drugs involved.
    The more you know, the more you squat.
    Raw 1RM's: 455 Squat, 450 Deadlift, 225 Bench

CookAndrewB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CookAndrewB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CookAndrewB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CookAndrewB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CookAndrewB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CookAndrewB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CookAndrewB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CookAndrewB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CookAndrewB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CookAndrewB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CookAndrewB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ironrat42 View Post
    Please everyone go try this diet, let me know what the bill is at the gastroenterologist.

Oh not to mention, you are going to need a **** load of cheerios to get your heart healthy after this bad boy.

Any other doom and gloom you wish to contribute?
    GoRuck Challenge Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150446113

"No one could make a greater mistake than he who did nothing because he could do only a little." -Edmund Burke

"Because your own strength is unequal to the task, do not assume that it is beyond the powers of man; but if anything is within the powers and province of man, believe that it is within your own compass also." -Marcus Aurelius

Miketoc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Miketoc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Miketoc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Miketoc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Miketoc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Miketoc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Miketoc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Miketoc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Miketoc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Miketoc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Miketoc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Please everyone go try this diet, let me know what the bill is at the gastroenterologist.

Oh not to mention, you are going to need a **** load of cheerios to get your heart healthy after this bad boy.
    What if I eat 10k cals of cheerios per day?

Forumite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Forumite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Forumite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Forumite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Forumite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Forumite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Forumite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Forumite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Forumite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Forumite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Forumite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Miketoc View Post
    LOL that's alot of cheerios.

I go through 2 large boxes a week.

r_graz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) r_graz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) r_graz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) r_graz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) r_graz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) r_graz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) r_graz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) r_graz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) r_graz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) r_graz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) r_graz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I think that's a great idea.

Just give me a few minutes to pick up some General Mills stock before you get started.

CookAndrewB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CookAndrewB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CookAndrewB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CookAndrewB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CookAndrewB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CookAndrewB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CookAndrewB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CookAndrewB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CookAndrewB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CookAndrewB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CookAndrewB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

I suspect it will become super strong and gnaw its way out of your chest cavity. I think that is a warning right on the Cheerio box
    GoRuck Challenge Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150446113

"No one could make a greater mistake than he who did nothing because he could do only a little." -Edmund Burke

"Because your own strength is unequal to the task, do not assume that it is beyond the powers of man; but if anything is within the powers and province of man, believe that it is within your own compass also." -Marcus Aurelius

WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by dopamine72 View Post

Did I do it? Hell yeah. Started the next day and did it for two months. Went from 260 pounds to 297 pounds. And I didn't get much fatter. One of the hardest things I've ever done
    The late Dan Duchaine once said "Off season, don't feel bad about having a Big Mac, feel bad about not having 3 of them!"

From my article Bodybuilding Myths That Must Die:

Myth #2: Pros eat "clean" all year round!

This myth can be blamed squarely on the bodybuilding publications who want the readers to think their heroes eat low fat healthy "clean" foods year round. This has often led to newbie types attempting to get all the calories they require for growth from baked chicken, rice, and vegetables. Of course getting say 4000 plus calories (or more) from such foods is virtually impossible. This reality often leaves the newbie confused and depressed because he's not making any appreciable gains attempting to stuff himself to death with foods that are low in calories. It's very difficult to get 4000, 5000, or even 6000 calories a day from chicken and rice. Now for the reality: off-season I have sat across the table from many a pro eating cheeseburgers, pizza, and apple pie. I know one pro who used to pull over anytime he saw a Taco Bell. Big people require plenty of calories and calorie-dense foods are the only way to get them. As the late, great Dan Duchaine once said regarding off-season eating for growth: "don't feel bad you ate a cheeseburger, feel bad you didn't eat three!"

Now I can't comment on every pro's diet as I don't know them all, and I am sure some of them have cleaner diets then others off-season. However, make no mistake: the articles you read about what pros eat off-season and what they really eat are often two different things.

As sort of an ancillary myth, most pros will carry more body fat than they claim off-season when trying to gain new muscle mass. Telling people they eat at Taco Bell and are above single-digit body fat levels does not sell magazines or supplements, so it pays to perpetuate the myth that they are hard as nails all year (with a few exceptions) and always eat "clean".

Myths #1-10:

http://www.brinkzone.com/articles/bo...that-must-die/
    Last edited by WillBrink; 11-19-2009 at 08:58 AM.
    BrinkZone, Where Bro-Science Got Rabies and Died!

www.BrinkZone.com

Check out my BrinkZone mini site on BB.com at:

www.bodybuilding.com/fun/willbrink.htm

=> President and Founder of Shaved head with goatee Crew
    => Science over bro science Crew

Registered User CaptainGorgeous's Avatar
    CaptainGorgeous is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CaptainGorgeous is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CaptainGorgeous is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CaptainGorgeous is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CaptainGorgeous is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CaptainGorgeous is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CaptainGorgeous is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CaptainGorgeous is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CaptainGorgeous is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CaptainGorgeous is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CaptainGorgeous is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    A lot of you ****ing idiots are taking this too seriously and are completely missing Tate's point.

Obviously all that food will make some people fat. Do you really think Tate doesn't know this? Heaven forbid you actually use your brain for once to figure out what the article is actually saying.

glwanabe is just really nice. (+1000) glwanabe is just really nice. (+1000) glwanabe is just really nice. (+1000) glwanabe is just really nice. (+1000) glwanabe is just really nice. (+1000) glwanabe is just really nice. (+1000) glwanabe is just really nice. (+1000) glwanabe is just really nice. (+1000) glwanabe is just really nice. (+1000) glwanabe is just really nice. (+1000) glwanabe is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by CaptainGorgeous View Post
    A lot of you ****ing idiots are taking this too seriously and are completely missing Tate's point.

Obviously all that food will make some people fat. Do you really think Tate doesn't know this? Heaven forbid you actually use your brain for once to figure out what the article is actually saying.
    Are your freaking crazy? Do you know what your proposing?

Are you seriously trying to say that there is something other than black, and white?
    That there may be shades of gray, or heaven forbid, blues, and reds. You propose, independant thought, and critical thinking to analyze a subject. To see the bigger picture, and to have intelligent dialogue. Dangerous stuff Sir, very dangerous. Where might that type of thinking lead us?

Originally Posted by glwanabe View Post
    Where might that type of thinking lead us?

... it's just a guess, of course.

fatdaddy67 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fatdaddy67 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fatdaddy67 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fatdaddy67 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fatdaddy67 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fatdaddy67 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fatdaddy67 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fatdaddy67 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fatdaddy67 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fatdaddy67 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fatdaddy67 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

This is one of the biggest loads of pollution I've read in a while. I eat 75% good, 25% bad, and have been lifting for 23 years. I monitor my levels, and my lipid panels and blood pressure are rock solid. Why? Hard, intense exercise.

Tate isn't proposing that you eat like crap all the time, 24/7. I believe the bigger point is that some hardgainers need to break the OCD "bodybuilding magazine" mindset that broccoli and chicken breasts are the holy grail.

I trained like a mofo in college, and lived on cheesecake, pizza and burritos, and gained muscle like a crazy fool. I did not die, nor was I in need of a doctor.

Oooooh! And I ate egg yolks too!

Maybe some of you guys need to research how some of the old school lifters ate. Doug Hepburn ate like a crazy fool, and it seemed to work out well for him. Doug Christy recommends the same.

While all you "curling-in-the-squat-rack-140-pounds-ripped" twerps are eating your chicken breasts, there are naturals that are actually eating cheeseburgers and pizza and gaining muscle at an alarming rate.

Here are my latest pictures. I might be a "fat" natural to you, but you'll never get as big as me eating Cheerios.

Last edited by fatdaddy67; 11-22-2009 at 07:07 AM.