Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    justins1983 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justins1983 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justins1983 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justins1983 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justins1983 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justins1983 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justins1983 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justins1983 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justins1983 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justins1983 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justins1983 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by fovargoo View Post
    Nothing brings a crowd like a crowd does. Women want a man that is wanted by other girls, it makes you more attractive to them. And actually if you read David D.'s ebook he talks about how women that you have already had sex with will be more likely to get in a relationship if you want than your chances with a girl you haven't slept with yet. They already have that connection with you and you are fun and different than the other guys.

Just because you sleep with a lot of women doesn't mean you cannot build trust with a girl also, if she really is the one then you will then have the option of getting in a relationship or continue having casual sex with many women. Either way both options you are getting laid & having fun with this mentality
    says who? in my experience thats not the case. they want a man they believe thinks they are special and will be faithful to them. a guy with a lot of options is a scary prospect.

fovargoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fovargoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fovargoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fovargoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fovargoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fovargoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fovargoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fovargoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fovargoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fovargoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fovargoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by justins1983 View Post
    says who? in my experience thats not the case. they want a man they believe thinks they are special and will be faithful to them. a guy with a lot of options is a scary prospect.
    You'll find that there is a huge difference between what women say they want and actually go for. I mean think about all the dicks, jerks, badasses you know that have women around them all the time! The nice guys that will be "special & faithful" are too easy for them, they want a challenge.

If you have ever read any romance novels 90% of the time its a woman who finds a big strong wild man they have all this passionate sex and she ends up taming him down to the type of man she wants. Note to guys, do not let women try to change you! Especially when she is attracted to you, keep up the cocky and funny attitude the whole time it will keep things interesting. Relationships die when everything is all laid out, nothing new happens & you now follow everything she does.

>>> Give her an assortment of emotions: Emotions are the most addicting chemicals in the universe. When you are out with her don't just make her happy, make her happy/mad/intruiged/astonished/scared (preferably end on a high note lol) etc. because this is building attraction!

>>> First meeting a girl (works better if being introduced or in a group): When shaking hands grab hers and pull it towards your crotch and then turn it around act as if she was trying to grab you & call her a pervert

>>> Way to make people feel more comfortable when shaking hands: When you go to shake their hand turn your right palm slightly upwards so that their hand is on almost on top, this actually builds comfort. Try doing this both ways with yours on top and bottom, you might feel a little more dominant with yours on top, putting theirs on top makes them feel comfortable. This is a good thing to do when meeting anyone, try it!

>>> Funny way to end a conversation: When about to say good bye say "OH yeah I forgot to tell you about--" in kind of an excited tone then hang up. If she calls back do it again, she will be like "what did you forget to tell me about?" you: "oh yeah it was so funny yesterday--" *click*

>>> Use great jokes/lines from movies: This increases your charm factor because it should be a witty line to begin with, and even if she hasn't seen the movie then it will still be funny

aspenwhite will become famous soon enough. (+50) aspenwhite will become famous soon enough. (+50) aspenwhite will become famous soon enough. (+50) aspenwhite will become famous soon enough. (+50) aspenwhite will become famous soon enough. (+50) aspenwhite will become famous soon enough. (+50) aspenwhite will become famous soon enough. (+50) aspenwhite will become famous soon enough. (+50) aspenwhite will become famous soon enough. (+50) aspenwhite will become famous soon enough. (+50) aspenwhite will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    good read, thnx

justins1983 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justins1983 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justins1983 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justins1983 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justins1983 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justins1983 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justins1983 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justins1983 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justins1983 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justins1983 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justins1983 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    You'll find that there is a huge difference between what women say they want and actually go for. I mean think about all the dicks, jerks, badasses you know that have women around them all the time! The nice guys that will be "special & faithful" are too easy for them, they want a challenge.

If you have ever read any romance novels 90% of the time its a woman who finds a big strong wild man they have all this passionate sex and she ends up taming him down to the type of man she wants. Note to guys, do not let women try to change you! Especially when she is attracted to you, keep up the cocky and funny attitude the whole time it will keep things interesting. Relationships die when everything is all laid out, nothing new happens & you now follow everything she does.

>>> Give her an assortment of emotions: Emotions are the most addicting chemicals in the universe. When you are out with her don't just make her happy, make her happy/mad/intruiged/astonished/scared (preferably end on a high note lol) etc. because this is building attraction!

>>> First meeting a girl (works better if being introduced or in a group): When shaking hands grab hers and pull it towards your crotch and then turn it around act as if she was trying to grab you & call her a pervert

>>> Way to make people feel more comfortable when shaking hands: When you go to shake their hand turn your right palm slightly upwards so that their hand is on almost on top, this actually builds comfort. Try doing this both ways with yours on top and bottom, you might feel a little more dominant with yours on top, putting theirs on top makes them feel comfortable. This is a good thing to do when meeting anyone, try it!

>>> Funny way to end a conversation: When about to say good bye say "OH yeah I forgot to tell you about--" in kind of an excited tone then hang up. If she calls back do it again, she will be like "what did you forget to tell me about?" you: "oh yeah it was so funny yesterday--" *click*

>>> Use great jokes/lines from movies: This increases your charm factor because it should be a witty line to begin with, and even if she hasn't seen the movie then it will still be funny
    haha oh i get it. youre a pick up scholar troll. im telling you what actually happens in real life and you give me some authors opinion.

percussion8903 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) percussion8903 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) percussion8903 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) percussion8903 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) percussion8903 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) percussion8903 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) percussion8903 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) percussion8903 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) percussion8903 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) percussion8903 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) percussion8903 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    ">>> Quit being a nice guy: They just don't get laid, they have let's just be friends tattooed on their forehead. Girls tell guys that they look for a nice guy, but most nice guys end up being boring. Keep reading for how to change this."

as of right now i'm pretty nice but a nice guy with the biggest spine

">>> Stop apologizing after every little thing you do"

are there exceptions to this? There are some things that can be apologized for i think but some that definitely should not.

">>> ***Bring out good emotions in her: Instead of saying "that's cool," when she tells you she is a dancer or something, respond with: So what is it about dancing that you love & find so fulfilling??
    This is great because to answer the question she has to think and feel that way about why she loves it. After her response, repeat it back to her "Oh so you love the feeling of expressing yourself on stage?" Hopefully you can see how this is different than normal boring conversation. I have girls say "Wow! No body has ever asked me that before!" and go onto ten-minute explanations of it and soon enough she is all over me. It works! If you can spark the good feeling vibes in a girl like this does, you will be golden."

Check. I just gota find the opportunity for it.

">>> Don't be a wuss"

Check

">>> Stand up straight: By just working on standing up straight after awhile you will naturally become more confident, which is also a necessity in picking up women."

Check

">>> ***Maintain eye contact just a little longer than she does: Just walk down the street and try this, women honestly will start giggling like little school girls when I do this because they finally see a man that's not afraid of them! Shying away and not maintaining eye contact is something a lot of girls have told me that they have no attraction for guys who do this."

Check

>>> Do not point out when you are not funny

Check

">>> ***Be CONFIDENT. If you don't think you are good enough then why should any girl think so?"

I've got this one down fairly well but not perfect. Maybe nervous for the first second of the conversations but other than that, pretty good

">>> ***Stop being so needy/desperate
    ---You always hear women want what they cannot have & it could not be more true. If you act as if you could take or leave her it makes her think what is wrong with her because YOU aren't showing attraction for her. This makes you more dominant and she will try to impress YOU instead of vis versa. Women can smell desperation miles away and believe me its not a good thing."

This I have a problem, though I never want to come off as being it. When I'm forced to cold approach someone, its hard to not be impressed by them or not care about them.

">>> Be happy yourself before trying to make anyone else happy.
    --- Ever noticed how all the cool kids that get all the women are having FUN? People in general want to be around others who are fun, if you show that you are always trying to have fun women will be flocking you like none other. This does many great things such as showing that you are also a LEADER, what women also look for."

Check

>>> Be a leader

Conversation wise, no problem with this

>>> Have some standards: Think about how in any sport for example, the teams that are most respected are the ones that are the biggest challenge.

?

>>> Don't ask her what you should do: If you have a set out plan its so much better than letting her plan the whole date etc. and it makes you see less boring. When she asks what do you want to do/what are you doing, which do you think sounds better?
    ---I don't know durr, what do you want to do?
    or
    ---I am going to see X-Men at 7:30pm, do you want to go?
    >>> Be adventurous: Don't let them know about every little thing you are going to do, make it a fun adventure for them, if they see you having a lot of fun they will want to have fun too & isn't that the point when you take them out??"

I have a bit of a problem with this one, though I make sure the WAY I ask them is right

>>> Rehearse how you would like your approach/date/whatever with women to go before it actually happens in your head: If you can vision the positive outcome it makes achieving it so much easier."

I think I overdo this one

">>> Body language: Always act as if you are about to leave or could walk away from the situation (I don't mean look like a Debbie Downer, still keep an interesting conversation going while doing this). Goes back to showing that you aren't desperate & women see this and want to entertain you. You have probably seen this happen more from the girl looking away and the guy trying to keep her attention. Think about it, who looks more dominant/high status, the person trying to keep someone elses attention or the attention getter?"

Usually will only work if again I dont have to cold approach. Though I think it matters more about the timing of using this.

----Move when talking to a girl, take a couple steps back when she is talking to you (See above) but then come back. If you can get good at this it drives women crazy.

?

>>> Be FUNNY: If you can be funny alone you have a much better chance of getting girls than a lot of guys. Whenever you are out with a girl think about what is funny about this situation, or how can I play around with her to get her laughing.
    ----Remember how you used to joke around with girls when they were in elementary school? They haven't changed a whole lot, don?t be afraid to joke around with them.

I'm alright on this one

>>> Don't laugh just to break the tension or to get her to laugh: It won't work unless you have some crazy ass donkey laugh like some of the youtube videos, but it most cases not a good idea

check

>>> Take a random word she says and give her crap about it

like what

>>> Never answer her questions directly: Lots of fun to do with women.

check

>>> Engage her friends, start giving everyone **** right off the bat in a fun way

not sure

>>> Be a novelty man: Something new and exciting that she has never been exposed to

like what

>>> Stop giving hot women compliments: If they are hot they get hit on all day long literally and have probably heard every compliment in the book so just stop doing it, she will put your compliment in her huge vault of other sappy compliments she's gotten. ---

check

>>> Mix a compliment with an insult: You are so cute when you whine. Etc etc.

hmmm

>>> Take them out of their element: Take a fancy girl to a dirt bike race and have FUN

check

>>> Stop asking serious questions when on a date: Turn around things she says to something sexual or a word she says and give her crap for it to keep the mood light.

hmmm

>>> Convey to her that you have 100's of women calling you: Think about this when you get her number...if you had tons of women calling you all day long would you really have time to call her the next day? Probably not. Learn to think this way and you will see a huge difference.

I should work on this. Though I need time on my side first

>>> Be the first one to say that if things don?t work out you guys can still be friends/tell her how you guys would never work out in a joking way: Girls are almost always the ones to put you in the friend zone first, so if you are the one to bring it up first she will be wondering why she doesn't qualify for you to be date material & will work to impress you!

I think me and the last person ended up in a tie on this one.

>>> Have goals & passions in life: I think you can see why this would be a positive trait towards women.

check for sure.

>>> If a woman feels like you won?t take sleeping with her seriously then she will be more likely to sleep with you: Girls don't want to feel like hoes, so if you make it seem like its not a big deal she will feel much more comfortable about doing it.

check

KillahPriest is a name known to all. (+5000) KillahPriest is a name known to all. (+5000) KillahPriest is a name known to all. (+5000) KillahPriest is a name known to all. (+5000) KillahPriest is a name known to all. (+5000) KillahPriest is a name known to all. (+5000) KillahPriest is a name known to all. (+5000) KillahPriest is a name known to all. (+5000) KillahPriest is a name known to all. (+5000) KillahPriest is a name known to all. (+5000) KillahPriest is a name known to all. (+5000)
    thanks for making a gigantic checklist chief

fovargoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fovargoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fovargoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fovargoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fovargoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fovargoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fovargoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fovargoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fovargoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fovargoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fovargoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Hey thanks for the PM's guys its great hearing you guys doing work on the womenz. I have gotten a lot of responses from "bringing out her emotions" working really well with them, nice keep it up

trentman123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) trentman123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) trentman123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) trentman123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) trentman123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) trentman123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) trentman123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) trentman123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) trentman123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) trentman123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) trentman123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    repped
    This is great
    keep on keepin on

Originally Posted by percussion8903 View Post
    "

">>> Stop apologizing after every little thing you do"

are there exceptions to this? There are some things that can be apologized for i think but some that definitely should not.

>>> Be a novelty man: Something new and exciting that she has never been exposed to

like what
    Yes of course there are exceptions to apologizing. But if you aren't saying sorry 24/7 when you actually do apologize it will mean a lot to them.

By being a novelty man I mean stop trying to be exactly like all of your other friends or people around you. Doing a lot of the things mentioned in this post will put you on your way to being a novelty man, you will have a lot going for you from your looks, people skills, unpredictable, funny, fun, etc etc. It will set you apart from the average joe.
    Extreme Pull-Ups Crew: 260lb 1rep max pull-up

11 months from glory captain_marvel's Avatar
    captain_marvel is a name known to all. (+5000) captain_marvel is a name known to all. (+5000) captain_marvel is a name known to all. (+5000) captain_marvel is a name known to all. (+5000) captain_marvel is a name known to all. (+5000) captain_marvel is a name known to all. (+5000) captain_marvel is a name known to all. (+5000) captain_marvel is a name known to all. (+5000) captain_marvel is a name known to all. (+5000) captain_marvel is a name known to all. (+5000) captain_marvel is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by ricbig View Post
    ^ Most guys fear the idea of a girl thinking that a guy is creepy by just simply introducing yourself.

In that case that bitch aint worth it and needs to fukkin mature
    Bingo.

Any girl that would think its "creepy" for a guy to politely come up and introduce himself in a manly casual way is dysfunctional.

That being said -- alot of girls are dysfunctional.

The only thing that seperates "this guy is creepy" and "OMG the coolest guy talked to me today!" for alot of chicks is looks and status.

iWr3k is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iWr3k is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iWr3k is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iWr3k is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iWr3k is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iWr3k is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iWr3k is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iWr3k is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iWr3k is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iWr3k is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iWr3k is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    good post OP repd

I knew this would be Hell tjfishrocker's Avatar
    tjfishrocker is just really nice. (+1000) tjfishrocker is just really nice. (+1000) tjfishrocker is just really nice. (+1000) tjfishrocker is just really nice. (+1000) tjfishrocker is just really nice. (+1000) tjfishrocker is just really nice. (+1000) tjfishrocker is just really nice. (+1000) tjfishrocker is just really nice. (+1000) tjfishrocker is just really nice. (+1000) tjfishrocker is just really nice. (+1000) tjfishrocker is just really nice. (+1000)
    whats an example of not answering the question directly?
    ][\][ew][v][isc(())rder

kcomico has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kcomico has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kcomico has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kcomico has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kcomico has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kcomico has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kcomico has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kcomico has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kcomico has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kcomico has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kcomico has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by tjfishrocker View Post
    Her: So what do you do for a living.
    You: I am a amateur lion tamer.

... they know its not true so you go on from there since its a open to more convo and teasing her a bit.
    Some people drink from the fountain of knowledge, others just gargle.

-Below 30
    "If the girl is so amazing, how come she's not with you anymore?"

- Bas
    "Its only pain.. it can't hurt you"

Lloyd Braun is just really nice. (+1000) Lloyd Braun is just really nice. (+1000) Lloyd Braun is just really nice. (+1000) Lloyd Braun is just really nice. (+1000) Lloyd Braun is just really nice. (+1000) Lloyd Braun is just really nice. (+1000) Lloyd Braun is just really nice. (+1000) Lloyd Braun is just really nice. (+1000) Lloyd Braun is just really nice. (+1000) Lloyd Braun is just really nice. (+1000) Lloyd Braun is just really nice. (+1000)
    Lulz.

This section of the misc. is so f*cking hilarious.

Some of you guys seriously need to get off the internet, get out and talk to people more. Lmfao at ya'll.
    100% 中国人 / Chinese

1800's = The British Century
    1900's = The American Century
    2000's = CHINA!!

LttlBBer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LttlBBer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LttlBBer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LttlBBer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LttlBBer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LttlBBer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LttlBBer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LttlBBer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LttlBBer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LttlBBer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LttlBBer has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    LOL does that actually work omg
    I rep back 300+ (mention it)

Brahs I'm gonna rep: VelocityDiet28
    Offical Geocaching Thread: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=399197671
    "To be the land of the free, we must be the home of the brave."

Originally Posted by LttlBBer View Post
    LOL does that actually work omg
    Yeah I do it all the time at parties and such if the girl doesn't look like a complete bitch haha and if she turns out being a bitch I excuse myself and find a new girl. The other handshake where you put her hands on top a little is good too & less ballsy haha.

Mullah_2.0 is not very well liked. (-100) Mullah_2.0 is not very well liked. (-100) Mullah_2.0 is not very well liked. (-100) Mullah_2.0 is not very well liked. (-100) Mullah_2.0 is not very well liked. (-100) Mullah_2.0 is not very well liked. (-100) Mullah_2.0 is not very well liked. (-100) Mullah_2.0 is not very well liked. (-100) Mullah_2.0 is not very well liked. (-100) Mullah_2.0 is not very well liked. (-100) Mullah_2.0 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by blancmange View Post
    excellent hackneyed canned advice from another virgin
    lol....and yet another thread about this bull****. Quit thinking about it, ask the chick out...treat her nicely, don't let her walk over you. Pointless to spend all that time reiterating whats been on these boards for years now.

Originally Posted by Mullah_2.0 View Post
    lol....and yet another thread about this bull****. Quit thinking about it, ask the chick out...treat her nicely, don't let her walk over you. Pointless to spend all that time reiterating whats been on these boards for years now.
    For one why even come in this thread if you apparently know everything about women? A lot of people including myself growing up were never taught or figured out the ways to go about approaching women etc. so this information can be and has been useful to many people. If you are too cool to listen to any of this then so be it I could care less.

I am not just trying to get a girlfriend, I am trying to learn ways to pick up absolutely any girl I want at any time and it has been working to my favor. Going from no self esteem to being a highly respected person who gets laid all the time has made a huge impact in my life & I decided to share it with those who were willing to listen here. I now look forward to each day and literally am having the best time of my life.

mavum is just really nice. (+1000) mavum is just really nice. (+1000) mavum is just really nice. (+1000) mavum is just really nice. (+1000) mavum is just really nice. (+1000) mavum is just really nice. (+1000) mavum is just really nice. (+1000) mavum is just really nice. (+1000) mavum is just really nice. (+1000) mavum is just really nice. (+1000) mavum is just really nice. (+1000)
    in da club

blancmange is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blancmange is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blancmange is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blancmange is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blancmange is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blancmange is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blancmange is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blancmange is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blancmange is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blancmange is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blancmange is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    whats happening virgins?? Still blind leading the blind?? Still giving out gold advice like "hey brah just wear a leather jacket and pop your collar and gell your hair back.. Say cool things like "c u on the flip side baby" all the time"

bahahahahah

FGCHENG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FGCHENG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FGCHENG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FGCHENG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FGCHENG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FGCHENG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FGCHENG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FGCHENG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FGCHENG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FGCHENG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FGCHENG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    its obvious, but sometimes we just need to be reminded.

thanks OP, repped

Originally Posted by FGCHENG View Post
    its obvious, but sometimes we just need to be reminded.

thanks OP, repped
    Yeah exactly. Most of us have had success with girls it's just remembering why we did haha

v1sion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) v1sion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) v1sion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) v1sion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) v1sion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) v1sion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) v1sion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) v1sion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) v1sion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) v1sion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) v1sion has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    nice op. i do most of the stuff on that list
    they say nothing is impossible, but i do nothing everyday

i rep back

psn:t1enCa
    add me for some madden 2010.

DavidJr74 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavidJr74 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavidJr74 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavidJr74 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavidJr74 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavidJr74 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavidJr74 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavidJr74 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavidJr74 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavidJr74 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavidJr74 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    good post.

Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    whats happening virgins?? Still blind leading the blind?? Still giving out gold advice like "hey brah just wear a leather jacket and pop your collar and gell your hair back.. Say cool things like "c u on the flip side baby" all the time"

bahahahahah
    u mad?

janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by tjfishrocker View Post
    answer questions with questions, change subject, etc.

bahahahahah
    *slicks hair back* c ya on the flip side baybay.

>>> Rehearse how you would like your approach/date/whatever with women to go before it actually happens in your head: If you can vision the positive outcome it makes achieving it so much easier."

^^ Yea, I'm gunna disagree with this strongly. Rehearsal = corny, generic, robot sounding BS.

If you practice in your head, you'll blow it 9 times outta 10. Bad bad bad bad bad bad idea.

You have to learn to be spontaneous and ready to go off the top in any situation! This is called "Wit". lol

It needs to flow naturally and you need to be able to have something smart to say in any circumstance, or at least be smooth enough to talk your way through awkwardness.
    It's really not that hard at all, I just won't ever advise ANYONE to practice or rehearse. Then you psych yourself up, approach sounding like a robot, and fail.

Oh, and sup local WA baller?
    Common Sense Crew
    Living Happily is Easy Crew
    Do Something That Matters Crew
    There Are More Important Things in Life Than Women Crew

"My brother is an Alpha male in real life and virtually all of his friends are Alpha males." - zionosis

Originally Posted by janky View Post

^^ Yea, I'm gunna disagree with this strongly. Rehearsal = corny, generic, robot sounding BS.

If you practice in your head, you'll blow it 9 times outta 10. Bad bad bad bad bad bad idea.

You have to learn to be spontaneous and ready to go off the top in any situation! This is called "Wit". lol

It needs to flow naturally and you need to be able to have something smart to say in any circumstance, or at least be smooth enough to talk your way through awkwardness.
    It's really not that hard at all, I just won't ever advise ANYONE to practice or rehearse. Then you psych yourself up, approach sounding like a robot, and fail.

Oh, and sup local WA baller?
    Yeah I know what you mean, when I said that I mean positive thoughts of how the girl wants your nuts & where you are going in the situation to get her to the bedroom etc. Just a little positive note in my head gives me a little more confidence to say witty things. If conversation gets slow I will think "whats funny about this situation" to get her laughing.

Haha WA ballers represent, how are the women in your area?

Oh yeah and for not answering questions directly the responses were right on. When I meet a girl she will almost never know if I am being serious or not. If she starts asking boring questions such as what is my major I will never directly tell her. I will either say something ridiculous such as ceramics with a minor in women's studies or as you guys said ask her a question.

It kind of reminds me of the drinking game King's when the topic is 'questions' where you start out asking a question to someone and they have to keep responding with questions, good stuff.

>>> Building and releasing tension: Some people call this pushing and pulling. This is seen in all great movies & works the same with women. Its the emotional roller coaster that women seem to love so much because seriously how else would soap operas still be around today?

This is kind of the underlying thing we are doing while flirting with women, when we give them crap they are in shock for a bit, we let the tension build and then when we finally give them a slight hint that we might be interested the tension is cut and like a slingshot she starts getting attracted to us or is what makes her laugh.

I cannot remember if I wrote this earlier but I read recently that laughter in most cases is not in response to something funny but that it occurs subconsciously. It is a way of saying "do it again" and a universal language of bonding. Now think of the emotional roller coaster that you want to put women on, it is feeding her craving for emotions and slowly she will naturally be addicted to the feelings you give her!
    Last edited by fovargoo; 06-03-2009 at 12:23 PM.

Quick body language tips:

>>>When standing have weight distributed evenly throughout the foot

>>>Pretend a string is attached to your chest and pull it up slightly

>>> Walk with your hips leading

>>> Don't swing your arms too much

Others:

>>> Accept every challenge: Do something your afraid of, start saying yes to things such as trips and social events

>>> See rejection as a gift. If the first girl doesn't think your jokes are funny, then you will have more time to meet other girls who are initially interested in you and are fun. You will either get rejected or instant attraction will be there.

>>>Make up random facts that aren't true: Say something like did you know your heart stops for around 45min every time we sleep? And if she says, really?? Say no and laugh, then she will punch you in the arm.

How is the summer pimping going guys?

new_generation is on a distinguished road. (+10) new_generation is on a distinguished road. (+10) new_generation is on a distinguished road. (+10) new_generation is on a distinguished road. (+10) new_generation is on a distinguished road. (+10) new_generation is on a distinguished road. (+10) new_generation is on a distinguished road. (+10) new_generation is on a distinguished road. (+10) new_generation is on a distinguished road. (+10) new_generation is on a distinguished road. (+10) new_generation is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    it's winter for me here all the girls are hiding.

next time i go out, every girl that keeps eye contact with me i'm pimp her lol
    "Ain't nothing to it, but to do it!"

Captain Harris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Captain Harris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Captain Harris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Captain Harris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Captain Harris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Captain Harris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Captain Harris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Captain Harris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Captain Harris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Captain Harris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Captain Harris is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    In other words: