Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    masta_aje is on a distinguished road. (+10) masta_aje is on a distinguished road. (+10) masta_aje is on a distinguished road. (+10) masta_aje is on a distinguished road. (+10) masta_aje is on a distinguished road. (+10) masta_aje is on a distinguished road. (+10) masta_aje is on a distinguished road. (+10) masta_aje is on a distinguished road. (+10) masta_aje is on a distinguished road. (+10) masta_aje is on a distinguished road. (+10) masta_aje is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by GeneticFreak300 View Post
    You are retarded if you belive this lmao

parents trying to make profit
    100% agree . doubt she's the strongest "girl" in the world (below 18?). NOT EVEN CLOSE to the strongest female.
    cutting from 215

Eat. Lift. Sleep. Repeat. GoodGuy31's Avatar
    GoodGuy31 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GoodGuy31 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GoodGuy31 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GoodGuy31 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GoodGuy31 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GoodGuy31 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GoodGuy31 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GoodGuy31 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GoodGuy31 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GoodGuy31 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GoodGuy31 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile

What makes me physically strong?

When I watch pics like before/after
    fat / mass

ARMeR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ARMeR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ARMeR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ARMeR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ARMeR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ARMeR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ARMeR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ARMeR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by BuzzKillington View Post
    ya i know. who gonna date her in high school when she's really jacked??

she'll probably end up Raping a guy lol
    wow. that is so true

Struggle Built Strength. -=_Blaze_=-'s Avatar
    -=_Blaze_=- has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) -=_Blaze_=- has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) -=_Blaze_=- has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) -=_Blaze_=- has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) -=_Blaze_=- has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) -=_Blaze_=- has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) -=_Blaze_=- has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) -=_Blaze_=- has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) -=_Blaze_=- has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) -=_Blaze_=- has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) -=_Blaze_=- has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    this is bull, i mean size doesnt always indicate strength but shes skin and bone, no way shes lifting the amounts they claim, all the pics show her lifting light weights. why would you lift light if you were so strong? and take pics of them instead of the 700 pounders

that seems about right
    "TRAIN HARD.THE PAIN WILL LEAVE YOU IN THE SHOWER, BUT THE GLORY WILL REMAIN IN YOUR HEART TO THE GRAVE"- Blaze (me)

"Growing up, I don?t know how many times I heard this? ?You are what you eat.? **** that ****. If that were true, I?d be a cow. Yeah, a big ****ing cow with an oatmeal tail, yams for horns, and eggs for hooves. What a ****ing sight that would be."
    -Mcgrath

"You cannot dream yourself into a character; you must hammer and forge yourself one."-J.A Froude

Zgb2008 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zgb2008 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zgb2008 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zgb2008 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zgb2008 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zgb2008 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zgb2008 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zgb2008 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zgb2008 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zgb2008 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zgb2008 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The more I read the less I believe.
    Subscribe to my journal! http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=382990291#post382990291

The road to my first show has begun.

Registered User Johnbodybuilder's Avatar
    Johnbodybuilder is just really nice. (+1000) Johnbodybuilder is just really nice. (+1000) Johnbodybuilder is just really nice. (+1000) Johnbodybuilder is just really nice. (+1000) Johnbodybuilder is just really nice. (+1000) Johnbodybuilder is just really nice. (+1000) Johnbodybuilder is just really nice. (+1000) Johnbodybuilder is just really nice. (+1000) Johnbodybuilder is just really nice. (+1000) Johnbodybuilder is just really nice. (+1000) Johnbodybuilder is just really nice. (+1000)
    She got nice bewbs.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=117460101

Follow the strength gains my log ^^^

Django is just really nice. (+1000) Django is just really nice. (+1000) Django is just really nice. (+1000) Django is just really nice. (+1000) Django is just really nice. (+1000) Django is just really nice. (+1000) Django is just really nice. (+1000) Django is just really nice. (+1000) Django is just really nice. (+1000) Django is just really nice. (+1000) Django is just really nice. (+1000)
    I saw her on a show called "super human strength" on TLC.

It looked like she was struggling with a 225lbs squat max (parallel, not atg)

Her father had been training her since she was 5 months old, he tied small bags of rice to her ankles and wrists. I'm pretty sure anyone would have incredible strength too if they had been training for that long.

jdoisjohnny is on a distinguished road. (+10) jdoisjohnny is on a distinguished road. (+10) jdoisjohnny is on a distinguished road. (+10) jdoisjohnny is on a distinguished road. (+10) jdoisjohnny is on a distinguished road. (+10) jdoisjohnny is on a distinguished road. (+10) jdoisjohnny is on a distinguished road. (+10) jdoisjohnny is on a distinguished road. (+10) jdoisjohnny is on a distinguished road. (+10) jdoisjohnny is on a distinguished road. (+10) jdoisjohnny is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by 843 View Post
    Recently I read up about the strongest girl in the world. I thought she would be jacked up or something, it turns out she looks pretty normal. This leads me to think that strength does not depend entirely on your muscle mass. Abnormal muscles? Better nerves? Constant hysterical strength? Tell me what you think.

http://www.varyaakulova.com

first off i'm going to state i would not hit

anyways strength depends on mainly two things your cns and how strong your actual muscle is. if you can train your cns to fire more higher action potentials to your motor neurons you will use more muscle fibers which means you'll lift more weight. if your muscles are big then when fired they can also lift more... not going to really get too deep into it but that's basically what it is

jdoisjohnny is on a distinguished road. (+10) jdoisjohnny is on a distinguished road. (+10) jdoisjohnny is on a distinguished road. (+10) jdoisjohnny is on a distinguished road. (+10) jdoisjohnny is on a distinguished road. (+10) jdoisjohnny is on a distinguished road. (+10) jdoisjohnny is on a distinguished road. (+10) jdoisjohnny is on a distinguished road. (+10) jdoisjohnny is on a distinguished road. (+10) jdoisjohnny is on a distinguished road. (+10) jdoisjohnny is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by babyslayer View Post
    never mind probably would hit...

tvr123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tvr123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tvr123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tvr123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tvr123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tvr123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tvr123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tvr123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tvr123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tvr123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tvr123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I saw a documentary on this girl, can't remember what channel it was on though.