Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    ponshoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ponshoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ponshoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ponshoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ponshoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ponshoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ponshoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ponshoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ponshoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ponshoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ponshoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Isoflex is one of the most expensive proteins around the market, however they are in the few that are high quality, taste GREAT (yeah PB fan) and worth every penny IF you can afford it.

Great Isolate.

phudoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) phudoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) phudoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) phudoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) phudoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) phudoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) phudoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) phudoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) phudoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) phudoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) phudoo will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ponshoe View Post
    Isoflex is one of the most expensive proteins around the market, however they are in the few that are high quality, taste GREAT (yeah PB fan) and worth every penny IF you can afford it.

Great Isolate.
    +1.
    Isoflex was the first tub of protein i bought back then. =D It has chocolate chips in it.

rdouble79 is just really nice. (+1000) rdouble79 is just really nice. (+1000) rdouble79 is just really nice. (+1000) rdouble79 is just really nice. (+1000) rdouble79 is just really nice. (+1000) rdouble79 is just really nice. (+1000) rdouble79 is just really nice. (+1000) rdouble79 is just really nice. (+1000) rdouble79 is just really nice. (+1000) rdouble79 is just really nice. (+1000) rdouble79 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Yeah really sucks, isoflex and isolyze are the best but the cost is just too much. Unfortunately i gotta go with an isolate cause concentrates don't agree with my insides.
    Double R

dmbphan041 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dmbphan041 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dmbphan041 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dmbphan041 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dmbphan041 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dmbphan041 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dmbphan041 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dmbphan041 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dmbphan041 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dmbphan041 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dmbphan041 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    if you have a US shipping address/friends in the states...

https://www.blackstarlabs.com/blacks...roducts_id=431

10lbs for just over $50.
    Adam

FUSION - BODYBUILDING'S STRONGEST SUPPLEMENTS
    www.fusionbodybuilding.com

My SUB Q Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=288603911#post288603911

NPLabs Lean-Resuce Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=324662591&posted=1#post324662591

Goal (one day) : 200lb @ 10%BF

martymcfly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) martymcfly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) martymcfly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) martymcfly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) martymcfly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) martymcfly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) martymcfly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) martymcfly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) martymcfly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) martymcfly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) martymcfly is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by rdouble79 View Post
    Yeah really sucks, isoflex and isolyze are the best but the cost is just too much. Unfortunately i gotta go with an isolate cause concentrates don't agree with my insides.
    Originally Posted by phudoo View Post
    +1.
    Isoflex was the first tub of protein i bought back then. =D It has chocolate chips in it.
    Originally Posted by ponshoe View Post

Great Isolate.
    Thanks for the support guys, and I know what you mean Rdouble, my guts don't care much for concentrate either, just feel it gurggling.
    Certified Personal Trainer
    Certified Precision Nutritionist
    Always be learning.
    Knowledge < Intelligence < Wisdom

rpVan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Isoflex prices

Originally Posted by woodensoldiers View Post
    I've been taking Allmax IsoFlex for almost 3 years now. I have noticed the prices have been increasing everytime I need to order more. It's got to the point where I have had to cut back on my servings. I live in Toronto, Canada. Typically, I buy my supplements from either Popeyes or supplements canada. Every season, supplements canada issues a flyer with their featured items and deals. And everytime, I look at the flyer ISOFLEX has increased in price by almost 10 bucks.

When I first started taking IsoFlex, it cost me 69.99 for a 5lb Tub. Then a couple years ago they started offering a 6lb BONUS Limited Time tub for 79.99. Now typically, when a product says BONUS it should mean more for the same price. Charging more is not a bonus! But whatever, a 1lb more of protein for 10 bucks... not a problem.

So I went into Popeyes and asked them about the prices and some stupid kid was like "I don't know what your talking about... IsoFlex has always been 99.99. its msrp is 130."

So anyways, in this season's flyer, supplements canadais charging 99.99 for a 6lb tub and they put a little flag on it that says "save $49" and they still have some stupid banner that says "BONUS - EXCLUSIVE SIZE". ARGH!! I'm not cheap. But paying 100 bucks for a tub of protein seems completely insane to me. I can't wait to see what the price goes up to in Spring Season.

Anyways, screw Popeyes Supplements and supplements canada. They are theives. Is their anywhere else I can order IsoFlex that will ship to Toronto, Canada?

its not popeyes allmax actually did a thing called "map" pricing forcing all stores to have the same price. if they find it cheaper anywhere else they can actually pull the product. i agree with you on the 100 for protein is ridiculous but ya ive been to popeyes here in Van along with reflex and fuel same **** everywhere but. why not just change brands? Magnum has a iso/Mc or even phd ?