Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Clancz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Clancz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Clancz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Clancz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Clancz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Clancz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Clancz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Clancz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Clancz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Clancz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Clancz has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Amir11 View Post
    to be honest brah, your 15, i dont have much advice i can relate to you
    but i can say that if your tall at your age you have an advantage and try to b friends with the older dudes that'll take u with them to parties(where sluts are)
    try to get it in with tipsy highschool girls(srs) always at houseparties this happens so go to every single one
    Only 5ft 7 but most girls here are 5ft 3
    Haha I like that advice. Will rep. What should I talk about to these older sluts for sex?.
    Also do you believe in the be nice sometimes and be a dick other times to them to get their attention ( being alpha )?.

Amir11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Amir11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Amir11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Amir11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Amir11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Amir11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Amir11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Amir11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Amir11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Amir11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Amir11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by TaijinKyofusho View Post
    Alright, let me try again, maybe you can do miracles

-20 year old virgin
    -no friends
    -no job
    -haven't talked to a girl since 8th grade
    -5'5" in a country where male average is 5'10" and female 5'7"
    -moderate to extreme social anxiety
    -can't look a girl straight into eye
    -can't talk more than "yes" or "no" with a girl
    -don't know what to talk about with guys either
    -not a drinker, never been to a club, dislike them because I'd get stomped on over there because no one would notice me

How do I pull and keep a girl?
    you HAVE NO CONFIDENCE, because(in order): 20 yr old virgin, no money, no friends, and on top of that your 5'5
    k, realize that you are creating your own hell, in your mind. you have no fukn clue how many shorter guys i see with dime pieces.
    adopt some fukn SWAG, and STYLE, that'll give you a little boost, after that, sever your connection to any hobby you have at the moment other than lifting.
    you dont need to approach girls bro, you need to approach PEOPLE! you need ppl in your life, therefore, in your everyday life, situations, approach and become friendly with ppl
    the gym is the best place to do this, i get guys come up to me at the gym to just chat n etc... and sometimes i become friends with them
    thats a start bro, start from there

Originally Posted by deltbrah View Post
    whats your thoughts on going to clubs alone?
    you can do this to a certain degree, but most likely you'll end up with a grenade, good looking women are never alone UNLESS you go to the club around an hour before close and then start approaching girls when theyre scattered a bit around. just know that for the first few hours the group of girls WILL STICK TOGETHER LIKE GLUE. wait a bit if your gonna hit the club alone, i suggest after 1:30 at least
    Cheat on your Girlfriends, not your Workouts.

skeeterskeet is on a distinguished road. (+10) skeeterskeet is on a distinguished road. (+10) skeeterskeet is on a distinguished road. (+10) skeeterskeet is on a distinguished road. (+10) skeeterskeet is on a distinguished road. (+10) skeeterskeet is on a distinguished road. (+10) skeeterskeet is on a distinguished road. (+10) skeeterskeet is on a distinguished road. (+10) skeeterskeet is on a distinguished road. (+10) skeeterskeet is on a distinguished road. (+10) skeeterskeet is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    htt p:/ /w ww. youtube.com/watch?v=IybmhqMPlrE <-- low posts so someone embed that ****

Cliffs:
    Awaken yourself
    Find your means of success and power
    Primarily focus on yourself
    Empower others
    Superficial end goals limit your capability
    Commercialization and Time poor society is eroding inner power

This guy talks a lot about religion/spirituality but the key lessons is what i'm after. Imagine the most powerful man in the world, and the confidence that brings, and the influence on others. Prepare thy angus, take some time to work on yourself, observe, and empower

Will_B is a name known to all. (+5000) Will_B is a name known to all. (+5000) Will_B is a name known to all. (+5000) Will_B is a name known to all. (+5000) Will_B is a name known to all. (+5000) Will_B is a name known to all. (+5000) Will_B is a name known to all. (+5000) Will_B is a name known to all. (+5000) Will_B is a name known to all. (+5000) Will_B is a name known to all. (+5000) Will_B is a name known to all. (+5000)
    in you secksy kunt
    *ελευθερία ή θάνατος*
    ~ελληνικο crew~
    Brock U crew

-Give me a place to stand and I will move the Earth..

You beat Nicky with fists he comes back with a bat. You beat him with a knife he comes back with a gun. And if you beat him with a gun you better kill him because he'll be coming back and back until one of you is dead..

hypesdown is just really nice. (+1000) hypesdown is just really nice. (+1000) hypesdown is just really nice. (+1000) hypesdown is just really nice. (+1000) hypesdown is just really nice. (+1000) hypesdown is just really nice. (+1000) hypesdown is just really nice. (+1000) hypesdown is just really nice. (+1000) hypesdown is just really nice. (+1000) hypesdown is just really nice. (+1000) hypesdown is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'll throw a tip that works for me, dont judge a girl and think in your mind she is hot, too hot for you, way too beautiful for u. Just think in your head she is meh, avg you can do better. I do this and i get instant confidence. Works for me. In my mind i think im the shiz, and i am better than anyone.

787Boricua305 is a name known to all. (+5000) 787Boricua305 is a name known to all. (+5000) 787Boricua305 is a name known to all. (+5000) 787Boricua305 is a name known to all. (+5000) 787Boricua305 is a name known to all. (+5000) 787Boricua305 is a name known to all. (+5000) 787Boricua305 is a name known to all. (+5000) 787Boricua305 is a name known to all. (+5000) 787Boricua305 is a name known to all. (+5000) 787Boricua305 is a name known to all. (+5000) 787Boricua305 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    How come every time I go out, I always get girl's numbers and i text them for about a day and then it dies out and never progresses?

Amir11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Amir11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Amir11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Amir11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Amir11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Amir11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Amir11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Amir11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Amir11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Amir11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Amir11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Will_B View Post
    in you secksy kunt
    haha hell ya brah
    that ec is giving me lightheadedness in the morning lol
    i think its the caffeine

michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Alright I'll bite.

What do you do if you go to a club with only a friend or two but none of them are really the kind to go up to girls and try dance etc.? It's not technically solo, but effectively is. Also, do you go to nightclubs and try strike up a conversation with a girl or just try start dancing with her, see how it goes and then talk a little after (like a song or something)? I've had some success with just dancing with them and then talking a little and going in for more but playing the odds game it's bound to happen a few times.

Just never really understood guys who say to talk to the girl first. I mean, it's loud as ****. =/
    202.5/135/245. Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165241801.

"...And let me tell you, it is important to have fun in life, of course. But when you're out there partying, horsing around, someone out there at the same time is working hard. Someone is getting smarter and someone is winning. Just remember that." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Originally Posted by hypesdown View Post
    I'll throw a tip that works for me, dont judge a girl and think in your mind she is hot, too hot for you, way too beautiful for u. Just think in your head she is meh, avg you can do better. I do this and i get instant confidence. Works for me. In my mind i think im the shiz, and i am better than anyone.
    assume she wants your dick unless proven wrong, act as if she doesnt exist while maintaining close contact, dash attention at times yet neg at will when you feel her trying to assert dominance

Originally Posted by 787Boricua305 View Post
    How come every time I go out, I always get girl's numbers and i text them for about a day and then it dies out and never progresses?
    que paso? dime porque tu no sabes como hablar con text lol
    saw boricua in ur name lol

GYMPsycho is a name known to all. (+5000) GYMPsycho is a name known to all. (+5000) GYMPsycho is a name known to all. (+5000) GYMPsycho is a name known to all. (+5000) GYMPsycho is a name known to all. (+5000) GYMPsycho is a name known to all. (+5000) GYMPsycho is a name known to all. (+5000) GYMPsycho is a name known to all. (+5000) GYMPsycho is a name known to all. (+5000) GYMPsycho is a name known to all. (+5000) GYMPsycho is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Ok...went to a club yesterday with a mate and 2 girls.When we went in we were on the bar and the girls would only talk with my boy.He knows the girls,not me so I couldn't join in on their convos.They were talking about some stuff they know about.I said some things to make them laugh,but I got kind of pissed tbh.I wasn't interested in them tho.I just wanted to see how they will react.The night was terrible.I danced alone and didn't grind on any girl.Didn't talk to any girl either cuzz it was so loud u have to shout in her ear.I got more pissed and said phuck it.So I just enjoyed the music and danced all by myself.I didn't drink that night (maybe that's part of the problem).

I did notice some girls eyeing me and when they went by me they would touch me on my lower back or different places for me to "move".Like almost every girl that went nearby had to touch me.

P.S. I remember at one party quite a long time ago when I just asked a girl to dance with me and she said "yes".I was amazed at how easy it is and we started grinding/kissing in no time!She was the hottest girl at the party too (no slut).Things didn't work out later tho,but still..What's wrong with me now?I used to be a skinny phuck before.I thought it would be easier to get chicks,but it's not.Have I lost my game?Is such a thing even possible?Or I'm just waiting for them to make the firs move?

Originally Posted by michael_xyz View Post
    Alright I'll bite.

What do you do if you go to a club with only a friend or two but none of them are really the kind to go up to girls and try dance etc.? It's not technically solo, but effectively is. Also, do you go to nightclubs and try strike up a conversation with a girl or just try start dancing with her, see how it goes and then talk a little after (like a song or something)? I've had some success with just dancing with them and then talking a little and going in for more but playing the odds game it's bound to happen a few times.

Just never really understood guys who say to talk to the girl first. I mean, it's loud as ****. =/
    think of your friends being there solely for presence, so that when you need them they'll be there to catch the girl you wants friends, YOU NEVER EVER AND I MEAN EVER get drunk and just start grabbing girls on the dancefloor, i actually throw ppl out for that sometimes. you need to have VALUE BEFORE THE APPROACH, observe and open a set of girls with the intent of NO INTENT. act as if WHO CARES WHAT HAPPENS AFTER WHAT I SAY or what comes out of my mouth, but in a totally respectful way not disrespectful or too forward, have a friend wing you if needed but soldier your own self and converse with girls as somewhat of a cocky, funny, guy therefore u retain value

oh yeah, never ever ever and i mean EVERRRRRRRRRRRR be the first to buy her a drink

mpavlo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mpavlo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mpavlo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mpavlo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mpavlo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mpavlo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mpavlo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mpavlo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mpavlo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mpavlo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mpavlo is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Hey OP, what clubs do you most often work in? Tryst? City? Brunny? Tequila jacks? Which one you working in right now? And can you get a line bypass for a fellow miscer?

Originally Posted by mpavlo View Post
    Hey OP, what clubs do you most often work in? Tryst? City? Brunny? Tequila jacks? Which one you working in right now? And can you get a line bypass for a fellow miscer?
    i work at diff places every weekend
    pm me n i;ll keep in touch

guys i gotta go, i'll b back to bump this later

also note that: if your red, i will not answer your questions.

if you guys say you have "style" and are aesthetic, posting a pic can be for further evaluation on improvements(not that looks are the main thing but certain things can hold u back and improvements could help bigtime)

k, PEACE!

mpavlo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mpavlo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mpavlo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mpavlo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mpavlo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mpavlo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mpavlo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mpavlo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mpavlo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mpavlo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mpavlo is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    will do brah. Thinking of hitting up some clubs this upcoming weekend

Virbius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Virbius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Virbius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Virbius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Virbius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Virbius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Virbius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Virbius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Virbius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Virbius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Virbius is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Some good advice in this thread OP, you are not a *******.

InsanityBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) InsanityBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) InsanityBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) InsanityBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) InsanityBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) InsanityBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) InsanityBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) InsanityBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) InsanityBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) InsanityBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) InsanityBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    oh yeah, never ever ever and i mean EVERRRRRRRRRRRR be the first to buy her a drink
    HOLY FUK, THISx100! When I drink I get friendly and generous and offer to buy drinks. Then I get used and thrown away. NEVAR AGAIN (unless its for a girl I know I'm gettin with).

michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000)
    think of your friends being there solely for presence, so that when you need them they'll be there to catch the girl you wants friends, YOU NEVER EVER AND I MEAN EVER get drunk and just start grabbing girls on the dancefloor, i actually throw ppl out for that sometimes. you need to have VALUE BEFORE THE APPROACH, observe and open a set of girls with the intent of NO INTENT. act as if WHO CARES WHAT HAPPENS AFTER WHAT I SAY or what comes out of my mouth, but in a totally respectful way not disrespectful or too forward, have a friend wing you if needed but soldier your own self and converse with girls as somewhat of a cocky, funny, guy therefore u retain value

Right. So do you talk to girl's in any part of the club or what? I mean, if they're dancing with a group of 4-5 girls and you're just by yourself you just go for one of them and start talking with her and dancing? Or do you just talk and then see how it goes?

I mean I've tried that but most of the time it doesn't work. I understand it's never gonna work all the time but still. Many times if it's just you and 4-5 girls then they just think you're desperate or a creep. Which is why even if my friends are there they don't really (usually) see that.
    202.5/135/245. Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165241801.

"...And let me tell you, it is important to have fun in life, of course. But when you're out there partying, horsing around, someone out there at the same time is working hard. Someone is getting smarter and someone is winning. Just remember that." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Dane2013 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dane2013 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dane2013 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dane2013 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dane2013 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dane2013 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dane2013 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dane2013 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dane2013 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dane2013 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dane2013 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    What the hell do I do if my eyes are far apart? I've never had a girl tell me I'm good looking. The only reason I get girls is because of my personality in my opinion.
    B/S/D

215/275/335

jrhodez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jrhodez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jrhodez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jrhodez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jrhodez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jrhodez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jrhodez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jrhodez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jrhodez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jrhodez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jrhodez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by TaijinKyofusho View Post
    Alright, let me try again, maybe you can do miracles

-20 year old virgin
    -no friends
    -no job
    -haven't talked to a girl since 8th grade
    -5'5" in a country where male average is 5'10" and female 5'7"
    -moderate to extreme social anxiety
    -can't look a girl straight into eye
    -can't talk more than "yes" or "no" with a girl
    -don't know what to talk about with guys either
    -not a drinker, never been to a club, dislike them because I'd get stomped on over there because no one would notice me

How do I pull and keep a girl?
    mother of god
    When you stop striving for perfection, you might as well be dead.

Arsenal01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arsenal01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arsenal01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arsenal01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arsenal01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arsenal01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arsenal01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arsenal01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arsenal01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arsenal01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arsenal01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    OP off-question Im about 170 12% BF (yes small ) should I cut to 10% I think it'll help my confidence or bulk more...Im 5'10 if it makes a difference...

I know its not all about physical but it helps
    "Take account of yourselves before your are brought to account."

“You have power over your mind - not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength” -Marcus Aurelius

Superior Posting Genetics berealman's Avatar
    berealman is not very helpful. (-500) berealman is not very helpful. (-500) berealman is not very helpful. (-500) berealman is not very helpful. (-500) berealman is not very helpful. (-500) berealman is not very helpful. (-500) berealman is not very helpful. (-500) berealman is not very helpful. (-500) berealman is not very helpful. (-500) berealman is not very helpful. (-500) berealman is not very helpful. (-500)
    OP, based on your choice of words I'm fairly sure you've read into some PUA stuff. What did you find most useful?

Also my biggest sticking point is following up after opening. I'll just throw in a situational opener, I just don't know what to say afterwards, really. I realise it doesn't really matter at all as long as you can tease, use projections, takeaways and bring emotional value to to the conversation, and I'm fairly good at doing so from a topic, but I just don't know what to follow up with.
    beast delts, chicken legs

trailblazerbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trailblazerbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trailblazerbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trailblazerbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trailblazerbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trailblazerbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trailblazerbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trailblazerbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trailblazerbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trailblazerbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trailblazerbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    sup op

no issue gettin biddies here

I just don't like the type I attract...

Girls chat/text/ call me all day, I haven't met most of them (they just mire on ******** cbf to hangout with them) theyre sloots. I don't really want to waste my time with sloots, but I keep them on call for if I go to a party and want poon (always do when im smashed) I wanna get with the hot, nice educated girls, and I know I can get them, I just don't know how to attract that type. I don't want sloots anymore im so bored of them
    This posting is defunct - posting as an alias this is not the person who they were portraying - everything posted was fictional in an attempt to ruin character

Aciss will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aciss will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aciss will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aciss will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aciss will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aciss will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aciss will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aciss will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aciss will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aciss will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aciss will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Half these foreveraloners too busy miscing & playin videogames to even see a girl.

Colin1234 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Colin1234 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Colin1234 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Colin1234 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Colin1234 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Colin1234 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Colin1234 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Colin1234 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Colin1234 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Colin1234 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Colin1234 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=141909521&highlight=years+older

Teach me the ways OP. Good thread.

ImSoClose has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ImSoClose has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ImSoClose has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ImSoClose has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ImSoClose has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ImSoClose has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ImSoClose has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ImSoClose has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ImSoClose has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ImSoClose has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ImSoClose has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    OP u said u wont answer reds questions but i'm not a troll srs. how should i still have confidence even though i am unexperienced sexually and below average size

milkbrah is just really nice. (+1000) milkbrah is just really nice. (+1000) milkbrah is just really nice. (+1000) milkbrah is just really nice. (+1000) milkbrah is just really nice. (+1000) milkbrah is just really nice. (+1000) milkbrah is just really nice. (+1000) milkbrah is just really nice. (+1000) milkbrah is just really nice. (+1000) milkbrah is just really nice. (+1000) milkbrah is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by trailblazerbrah View Post
    sup op

no issue gettin biddies here

I just don't like the type I attract...

Girls chat/text/ call me all day, I haven't met most of them (they just mire on ******** cbf to hangout with them) theyre sloots. I don't really want to waste my time with sloots, but I keep them on call for if I go to a party and want poon (always do when im smashed) I wanna get with the hot, nice educated girls, and I know I can get them, I just don't know how to attract that type. I don't want sloots anymore im so bored of them

just be you self and don't listen to misc advice, if 80% of misc advice works on a girl then she isn't wife material srs

plenty of good info for banging sloots in this forum tho.
    certified misc thread sniper: 37 comfirmed kills

everyone wants to be a no avi but no one wants to stop uploading shirtless pics,

liek dis if u rep bak evry time (500+)

*40InchBert > 40InchVert Crew*

Shrugs4Life is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shrugs4Life is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shrugs4Life is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shrugs4Life is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shrugs4Life is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shrugs4Life is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shrugs4Life is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shrugs4Life is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shrugs4Life is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shrugs4Life is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shrugs4Life is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by mpavlo View Post
    If you work at TJs or the brunny you know my boys. And fellow miscer, I bypass the lines everytime and have never paid cover at either place. Both places are run by the same security. If you're going to either place on Friday, I could pretend I know and you'd walk right by with us.

bumbaclartz is a name known to all. (+5000) bumbaclartz is a name known to all. (+5000) bumbaclartz is a name known to all. (+5000) bumbaclartz is a name known to all. (+5000) bumbaclartz is a name known to all. (+5000) bumbaclartz is a name known to all. (+5000) bumbaclartz is a name known to all. (+5000) bumbaclartz is a name known to all. (+5000) bumbaclartz is a name known to all. (+5000) bumbaclartz is a name known to all. (+5000) bumbaclartz is a name known to all. (+5000)
    how much do i tip the girl after sex?

Semi-aesthetic Diabetic bilaba70's Avatar
    bilaba70 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bilaba70 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bilaba70 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bilaba70 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bilaba70 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bilaba70 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bilaba70 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bilaba70 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bilaba70 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bilaba70 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bilaba70 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Lullz, my little brother has the same name as you
    أشهد أن لا إله إلاَّ الله و أشهد أن محمد رسول الله

☾osmic ☾rew
    ✪Saiyan ☾rew✪

***Support Diabetes Research***
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=135266991