Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by mtpockets View Post
    China released the virus on purpose

Fauci is nothing more than a sock puppet
    I totally agree that China released the virus on purpose.

I came up with this idea for a thread after reading:

Did the NWO plan this pandemic?

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...hp?t=180933613
    Make It a Great Day! Just call me Dusty. It's a Clown 🤡 World out there.

Christian Crew
    Positivity Crew

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by OldFartTom View Post

Indeed, but it makes you wonder what the heck world view these people are holding
    I dont want to believe it but there is no way I can except that in this day in age this was no planned in some fashion. Governments conduct all kinds of experiments we will never know about.

Population is the number one reason you will never hear about regarding climate change. Also a country cannot be sustained finacinally withh too high a population of elderly. Cuomo was a fallguy why did he let people in nursing homes get infected?

Again I dont want to believe it but these people have done the opposite of science and logic.

DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by LWW View Post
    I dont want to believe it but there is no way I can except that in this day in age this was no planned in some fashion. Governments conduct all kinds of experiments we will never know about.

Population is the number one reason you will never hear about regarding climate change. Also a country cannot be sustained finacinally withh too high a population of elderly. Cuomo was a fallguy why did he let people in nursing homes get infected?

Again I dont want to believe it but these people have done the opposite of science and logic.
    Yeah the nursing home infection with Cuomo was frightening.

Christian Crew
    Positivity Crew

My pronouns are bro/brah Tommy W.'s Avatar
    Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by DustinTheHuss View Post
    Yeah the nursing home infection with Cuomo was frightening.
    Old people are expensive.
    If you don't get what you want you didn't want it bad enough

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

Originally Posted by Tommy W. View Post
    Old people are expensive.
    Yeah I just got in an argument with my family who said that it's proven that Chinese people ate bats and that's where the virus came from. They said there's no way that China would unleash the virus on its own people. Well I said that old people are expensive like you said. So are the immune compromised. But they just said to stop talking.

Christian Crew
    Positivity Crew

Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    But they just said to stop talking.
    Some people hate it when logic is placed in front of em.

The plandemic furthered many agendas including throwing a wrench it the great economy and energy independence we were enjoying

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

Crawling back under rock OldFartTom's Avatar
    OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I don't believe this was planned, but it does seem the kind of people who can turn a great profit from wars, are by and large the same set of people who make big money from this pandemic

"Certified" Reel Nutz mtpockets's Avatar
    mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yeah I just got in an argument with my family who said that it's proven that Chinese people ate bats and that's where the virus came from.

𝓐𝓲𝓻 𝓕𝓸𝓻𝓬𝓮 𝓥𝓮𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓪𝓷 1976 - 1999 - 𝓒𝓪𝓷𝓷𝓪𝓫𝓲𝓼 𝓔𝓷𝓽𝓱𝓾𝓼𝓲𝓪𝓼𝓽 𝓼𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮 1960'𝓼

ᖇᗴ丅Ꭵᖇᗴᗪ ᗩ丅 40 ᑕᖇᗴᗯ - ᔕᗝᑕᎥᗩᒪ ᗪᎥᔕ丅ᗩᑎᑕᎥᑎǤ ᗴ᙭ᑭᗴᖇ丅 - ᒪᎥᐯᎥᑎǤ 丅ᕼᗴ ᗪᖇᗴᗩᗰ

ƚo| ɒ ꙅɿɘʞʞuꟻ bᴎɒ ɿɘʞʞuꟻ ꙅᴎuoᴎoɿq ɿɘbᴎɘǫ ɘʜƚ ɘꙅu I

𝕀 𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕒𝕝𝕨𝕒𝕪𝕤 𝕒𝕘𝕣𝕖𝕖 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕞𝕖𝕞𝕖𝕤 𝕀 𝕡𝕠𝕤𝕥

🄸 🅃🄴🄻🄻 🄸🅃 🄻🄸🄺🄴 🄸🅃 🄸🅂, 🄸🄵 🅈🄾🅄 🅆🄰🄽🅃 🅂🄼🄾🄺🄴 🄱🄻🄾🅆🄽 🅄🄿 🅈🄾🅄🅁 🄰🅂🅂 🄾🅁 🅂🄾🄼🄴🅃🄷🄸🄽🄶 🅂🅄🄶🄰🅁 🄲🄾🄰🅃🄴🄳. 🄸 🅂🅄🄶🄶🄴🅂🅃 🅈🄾🅄 🄶🄴🅃 🄰 🄷🄾🄾🄺🄴🅁 🄰🄽🄳 🄰 🄿🄾🅆🄳🄴🅁🄴🄳 🄳🄾🄽🅄🅃

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by OldFartTom View Post
    I don't believe this was planned, but it does seem the kind of people who can turn a great profit from wars, are by and large the same set of people who make big money from this pandemic
    Planned is probially not an accurate word, like I dont think there is some master plan that is measured and taking place by a date. We know though that governments work on and design stuff that can control the population maybe some folks got together and said maybe its time to implement?

startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    “That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence.”
    ― Christopher Hitchens

To the whacked out conspiracy crowd I ask ... to what end?

Wealth?
    Amazon, Twitter, ********, Google, Microsoft, Purdue, etc., have all proven you don't need behind the scenes conspiracies to get rich. People are stoopid as a general rule

Power?
    Liberals want to tax and spend, giving no bid contracts to friends, relatives and donors. Making the population depend on the government and giving away free sh!t holds them in power
    Conservatives don't give away free sh!t but practice management 101 ... give people enough small things to b!tch about and they don't sweat the big things. Fear holds them in power

Both compete for the top spot, still make a comfortable living as the opposition, and both will prevent a third party to protect their lucrative setup

I just want to know what the end game is?

some said the COVID19 vaccine contains microchips, but everyone is carrying one around with them right now ... your phone tracks you, why the need for a microchip in your bloodstream?

Jewish space lasers?

Can't the answer just be that marketing in all its forms controls people? And people are just fine with it because life is comfortable

I also stated previously that those who won't take the vaccine because they don't know what's in it have no issue with tattoo ink, not bothering to find out what ingredients make the colours? You'd be surprised. What? no microchips embedded in tattoos.

If conspiracy sh!t makes you feel relevant or part of a collective .... have at it
    I don't necessarily agree with everything I say.
    (Marshall McLuhan)

BlackHeart.au has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackHeart.au has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackHeart.au has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackHeart.au has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackHeart.au has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackHeart.au has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackHeart.au has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackHeart.au has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackHeart.au has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackHeart.au has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackHeart.au has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I totally agree that China released the virus on purpose.

I came up with this idea for a thread after reading:

Did the NWO plan this pandemic?

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...hp?t=180933613
    Of course it is. Anyone that tries to refute it as a "conpiracy" Has not been keeping track.

I follow laws and policies througout the EU+US since the "COP 26" Event. I do this as I invest in Lithium. All I can tell is, Goverments seem to all fall under the same banner as the "WEF"

Governments are straight out compromised.

You don't need conspiracy theories when it's directly infront of you face. These are the reasons why I pulled out of OIL & GAS investments when the last COP agreed to pull their money out even while the commodity was sky rocketing.

If anyone thinks things are going back to normal, they're wrong.

2030 will be a different world we live in today. For the better of us? Time will tell.

However it seems the US will follow the EU role as it did in 1999. If you don't know what happened then i'll explain

1. They disolved every national currency into the EURO
    2. Open Boarders
    3. increased inheritance tax + Carbon Taxes
    Last edited by BlackHeart.au; 12-27-2021 at 04:43 PM.

snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Just lol if you think Fauci is anything more than a glorified puppet news reporter…..

Wouldn’t China focus on targeting baby girls though over old people? Lol
    SuperHercules crew
    cancer survivor crew
    Dyslexic crew
    Friend of Mr.Wilson crew
    Ugly and old cell crew
    Cat crew
    Insomniac crew

Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I don’t believe it was intentional, but have little doubt it could have originated in a US funded Chinese lab and was unintentionally released. It is the most exploited health crisis by far. Probably outspends multiple much more serious threats like obesity and cancer by a long shot. Lots of wealth being “transferred” through government tax dollars to public companies and private individuals.

BlackHeart.au has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackHeart.au has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackHeart.au has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackHeart.au has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackHeart.au has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackHeart.au has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackHeart.au has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackHeart.au has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackHeart.au has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackHeart.au has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackHeart.au has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by snailsrus View Post
    Just lol if you think Fauci is anything more than a glorified puppet news reporter…..

If you've been following China's actions as lately. They've turned their back on the UN by increasing population(advocating), Coal, Gas, exterminating any outside influences that can create a revolution.

John kerry wanted an ungent meeting with XI about "Climate Change" and didn't comply.

Now the UN is pissed and stepping up NATO with Russia on the Nord Stream 2 Pipline. Because Russia is rebelling.

startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by snailsrus View Post

more likely the Uyghur population

but they need both for cheap labour
    (Marshall McLuhan)

Originally Posted by startingat56 View Post
    “That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence.”

some said the COVID19 vaccine contains microchips, but everyone is carrying one around with them right now ... your phone tracks you, why the need for a microchip in your bloodstream?

If conspiracy sh!t makes you feel relevant or part of a collective .... have at it

Im sure there is evidence somewhere in history of gubmint designing a project that controls population just in case they need it............

You can throw away your phone. Right now the goal is to force everyone to own a smartphone or IoT device. Companies are going to be making out on advertising if they change ther business structure to scanning products. Right now some restaurants and drink fountains have already. Why only one way? Why cant you just verbally tell the servicerr what you want?

If everyone tomorrow said fuk this and threw away the devices I have no doubt you will see a pissed off gubmint and chips coming onboard.

Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Plateauplower View Post
    I don’t believe it was intentional, but have little doubt it could have originated in a US funded Chinese lab and was unintentionally released. It is the most exploited health crisis by far. Probably outspends multiple much more serious threats like obesity and cancer by a long shot. Lots of wealth being “transferred” through government tax dollars to public companies and private individuals.
    This is my view as well. One of the things that has bothered me most is the clear demonstration that we no longer have a functioning media, but rather propaganda arms of the government that are passed off as media. For the longest time they were treating any suggestion that this might be leaked from a lab as nothing more than a crackpot tinfoil hat conspiracy theory simply on the word of Dr. Fauci. Social media platforms were flat out banning any discussion that even suggested the possibility that it might have originated from the coronavirus lab in Wuhan. When we have a clearly dishonest media propping up government talking points, is it any wonder why we get a lot of conspiracy theories?
    It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man.

Im sure there is evidence somewhere in history of gubmint designing a project that controls population just in case they need it............

You can throw away your phone. Right now the goal is to force everyone to own a smartphone or IoT device. Companies are going to be making out on advertising if they change ther business structure to scanning products. Right now some restaurants and drink fountains have already. Why only one way? Why cant you just verbally tell the servicerr what you want?

If everyone tomorrow said fuk this and threw away the devices I have no doubt you will see a pissed off gubmint and chips coming onboard.

So you could not be inferring that the Republicans and Democrats are working together to control the population, cause there could only be one party in control at one time. Would the other party not be inclined to expose them?
    (Marshall McLuhan)

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Karl_Hungus View Post
    This is my view as well. One of the things that has bothered me most is the clear demonstration that we no longer have a functioning media, but rather propaganda arms of the government that are passed off as media. For the longest time they were treating any suggestion that this might be leaked from a lab as nothing more than a crackpot tinfoil hat conspiracy theory simply on the word of Dr. Fauci. Social media platforms were flat out banning any discussion that even suggested the possibility that it might have originated from the coronavirus lab in Wuhan. When we have a clearly dishonest media propping up government talking points, is it any wonder why we get a lot of conspiracy theories?
    StandingOvation.com
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

So you could not be inferring that the Republicans and Democrats are working together to control the population, cause there could only be one party in control at one time. Would the other party not be inclined to expose them?
    They are working together to control the population, as I suggest, it's a pro-wrestling match. Put on a ****-show, shake hands behind the stage. If someone exposes anything the consequences will be as bad as being in the mafia. Jessie Ventura said when he was elected he was taken into a room and damn near interrogated, this was most likely a test to see if he could be told certain things.

They are working together to control the population, as I suggest, it's a pro-wrestling match. Put on a ****-show, shake hands behind the stage. If someone exposes anything the consequences will be as bad as being in the mafia. Jessie Ventura said when he was elected he was taken into a room and damn near interrogated, this was most likely a test to see if he could be told certain things.

When you were 7 years old I told your mother to buy you that bike and she refused. I told her this would happen. Now tell her she can't stay overnight at my place any more
    (Marshall McLuhan)

When you were 7 years old I told your mother to buy you that bike and she refused. I told her this would happen. Now tell her she can't stay overnight at my place any more

Don't know what you mean, but I had plenty of bikes around that age. I had a Diamondback Lime green was one.

There are outsiders who can get elected and Gubmint is prepared for that, Jessie Ventura was an outsider. Trump is not an outsider, his bloodline goes back near as far as the Clintons, and Bush. Trump had a realitive in the technology world back when Telsa was died (btw how does a guy like Tesla die pennyless at a richy hotel? how bout that one Norwich!) Anyway guess who got to look at Tesla's blueprints after he died? Trumps Uncle.

NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Bando View Post
    I think it's hilarious that I get knocked around for believing in Biblical prophecy, but these types of conspiracy theories get a nod because gas is $.05 more expensive.

It's literally 2021 because Jesus died 2,021 years ago, are we gonna start counting again when Trump bedheads Fouchi?
    LMAO. The physical manifestation of Jesus died 1988 years ago. He was crucified 33 AD. So, simple Asian math:

2021 - 33 = 1988

But that was only a temporary death. He rose from the dead.

Christians worship a living God, unlike statists on both sides who worship criminals in gubmint believing gubmint is the savior. LOL!!!!!

When power goes out, when cyber attacks are initiated, you won't be able to log into bb. to say "holy $hit, that weirdo goat farmer was right." And those who keep relying on the system will suffer. No food, no water, no electricity. The Amish will be okay.
    This above all..
    To thine ownself be true..
    And it must follow, as the night the day..
    Thou can'st not then be false to any man..
    -----------------------------------------------
    Bros, my Weightlifters and Powerlifters are my credentials.

NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Don't know what you mean, but I had plenty of bikes around that age. I had a Diamondback Lime green was one.

There are outsiders who can get elected and Gubmint is prepared for that, Jessie Ventura was an outsider. Trump is not an outsider, his bloodline goes back near as far as the Clintons, and Bush. Trump had a realitive in the technology world back when Telsa was died (btw how does a guy like Tesla die pennyless at a richy hotel? how bout that one Norwich!) Anyway guess who got to look at Tesla's blueprints after he died? Trumps Uncle.
    Not bad.. Not bad..
    This above all..
    To thine ownself be true..
    And it must follow, as the night the day..
    Thou can'st not then be false to any man..
    -----------------------------------------------
    Bros, my Weightlifters and Powerlifters are my credentials.

Obama is related to Bush, he’s half white.

Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Karl_Hungus View Post
    Yeah free speech has been canceled. It is entertaining watching some of these conspiracy theories later be determined to be facts. I didn't mind Fauci at the beginning of this, he was in a tough spot trying to do his job and deal with Trump, now I'd like to see that little elf tarred and feathered...He got a lot more annoying/pompous when his team got in office.

PhDPepper1111 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhDPepper1111 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhDPepper1111 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhDPepper1111 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhDPepper1111 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhDPepper1111 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhDPepper1111 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhDPepper1111 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhDPepper1111 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhDPepper1111 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhDPepper1111 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Planned is probially not an accurate word, like I dont think there is some master plan that is measured and taking place by a date. We know though that governments work on and design stuff that can control the population maybe some folks got together and said maybe its time to implement?
    WAIT what?! I agree with you! :P
    It's never too late!

5'6", 215

Results:
    2/26/22 USPA PNW drug tested championships: 501/325/540/1366 @ 209lb
    11/7/21 IPL drug tested world championships: 463/319/529/1311 @ 205lb
    6/20/21 USPA Western drug tested regionals: DQ (bombed squats) @ 192lb
    2/27/21 USPA PNW drug tested championships: 468/308/501/1278 @ 202lb
    10/10/2020 USPA FS meet: 407/303/474/1185 @ 212lb

Gym PRs:
    529/336/555

Originally Posted by Plateauplower View Post
    Yeah free speech has been canceled. It is entertaining watching some of these conspiracy theories later be determined to be facts. I didn't mind Fauci at the beginning of this, he was in a tough spot trying to do his job and deal with Trump, now I'd like to see that little elf tarred and feathered...He got a lot more annoying/pompous when his team got in office.
    I think Trump sensed he was problematic from the start.

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

Originally Posted by Tommy W. View Post
    I think Trump sensed he was problematic from the start.
    Yeah, he probably should have been kicked out of "science" after his AIDs debacle.

IT seems the lies started way back too.

VP Harris has a bloodline of importance that goes back to British rule over India. Her Grandfather was a political dude and her mom is full of it. She had an easy ride to get here in education as a scientist and played the race card that white people never knew her struggles, she never had a tough job.