Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by gfundaro View Post
    That's the thing about steroids--no one can study them because no one wants to take them for that purpose, and no one who's taking them illegally wants to fess up. You certainly can train differently on steroids. If GH causes growth of your skull and internal organs, what do you think it can do for your muscles? These pro's don't have the same hormonal profile as a non-user.

I have yet to meet one professional in the field who's said 'Oh, if you're fat, just eat a lot of simple carbohydrates and avoid fat at all costs.' Maybe I'm just in a progressive area....or maybe I'm actually out meeting people, rather than just recycling the same dated online sources that I know are complete nonsense.

As far as experience, I just coached one of my best friends in his first amateur natural BBing show, and he placed 3rd, which I think is pretty damn good. If I weren't trying to maintain a 4.0, I'd compete too, but for now that's as close to the stage as I'm going to get. So how many of you guys have competed or coached?
    To say that because pros use steroids, all their knowledge and advice about training and nutrition is bunk is just plain wrong.

To say that all that is needed to turn pro is a lot of money to buy steroids is just plain wrong.

And to think that at 21 and with the only credentials being 'coaching' a friend at a local amateur show (placing third - out of a field of how many) you have the stones to call out a dedicated trainer who has been doing this for more years than you've been taking in air. That is the epitome of wrong. The power of the internet.

Personally, I'd rather take advice from someone with visible abs, but that's just me.

Oh, and on topic - I'm currently doing Scivation's CHA and tri-phase, which is a sort of keto with only fibrous carbs and high protein and fat. And I do both LISS and HIIT cardio weekly and have dropped fat, gained muscle and gained strength after 8 weeks into the program. No noob gains either, I've been training regularly for 2 years now.

Point is - just do your cardio. Quit obsessing about which is best and go sweat.

xtrmforce is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xtrmforce is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xtrmforce is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xtrmforce is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xtrmforce is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xtrmforce is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xtrmforce is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xtrmforce is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xtrmforce is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xtrmforce is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xtrmforce is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Oh wow, that's great, another opinion....once again, lacking any physiological science. Some if it's downright wrong. Just being an IFBB pro doesn't make you a physiologist/kinesiologist/exercise scientist/microbiologist. It just means you got your hands on a lot of steroids and had the money to spend to get to the top.
    clueless

IFBB Pro Bodybuilder Pro Bob Chick's Avatar
    Pro Bob Chick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pro Bob Chick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pro Bob Chick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pro Bob Chick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pro Bob Chick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pro Bob Chick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pro Bob Chick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pro Bob Chick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pro Bob Chick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pro Bob Chick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pro Bob Chick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Oh wow, that's great, another opinion....once again, lacking any physiological science. Some if it's downright wrong. Just being an IFBB pro doesn't make you a physiologist/kinesiologist/exercise scientist/microbiologist. It just means you got your hands on a lot of steroids and had the money to spend to get to the top.
    Excuse me?

You've got some balls talking like you do, especially sice I was winning titles when you were still a gleam in your parents eyes...and yes, NATURAL one's at that.

I base my knowledge on 29 years of experience, competing as a Natural, a Teen champ, a Jr. National champ, USA champ, and Mr. World. An IFBB pro, A columnist for Flex magazine, the IFBB athletes rep and a former American Gladiator...

Who the **** are you?
    Bob Cicherillo - IFBB Pro Bodybuilder
    IFBB Athletes rep

rocco421 is just really nice. (+1000) rocco421 is just really nice. (+1000) rocco421 is just really nice. (+1000) rocco421 is just really nice. (+1000) rocco421 is just really nice. (+1000) rocco421 is just really nice. (+1000) rocco421 is just really nice. (+1000) rocco421 is just really nice. (+1000) rocco421 is just really nice. (+1000) rocco421 is just really nice. (+1000) rocco421 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Pro Bob Chick View Post
    Excuse me?

You've got some balls talking like you do, especially sice I was winning titles when you were still a gleam in your parents eyes...and yes, NATURAL one's at that.

I base my knowledge on 29 years of experience, competing as a Natural, a Teen champ, a Jr. National champ, USA champ, and Mr. World. An IFBB pro, A columnist for Flex magazine, the IFBB athletes rep and a former American Gladiator...

Who the **** are you?
    pwned. well done bob.

MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Arrow

Excuse me?

Who the **** are you?
    I really enjoyed the American Gladiator part.

Gfurnado=

russianbeast is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianbeast is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianbeast is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianbeast is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianbeast is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianbeast is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianbeast is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianbeast is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianbeast is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianbeast is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianbeast is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Thumbs up

Excuse me?

Who the **** are you?
    OWNEDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    YES!

Bob, Honestly...this post made my day.
    repped (even though my reps mean nothing)

xplicid01 is just really nice. (+1000) xplicid01 is just really nice. (+1000) xplicid01 is just really nice. (+1000) xplicid01 is just really nice. (+1000) xplicid01 is just really nice. (+1000) xplicid01 is just really nice. (+1000) xplicid01 is just really nice. (+1000) xplicid01 is just really nice. (+1000) xplicid01 is just really nice. (+1000) xplicid01 is just really nice. (+1000) xplicid01 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I understand your support of science but textbook information regarding bodybuilding can be incredible inaccurate. There are things Bob knows that they dont teach in class rooms. I promise you Bob didnt get big with his 50 grams of protein a day with active live cultured food.

wada is just really nice. (+1000) wada is just really nice. (+1000) wada is just really nice. (+1000) wada is just really nice. (+1000) wada is just really nice. (+1000) wada is just really nice. (+1000) wada is just really nice. (+1000) wada is just really nice. (+1000) wada is just really nice. (+1000) wada is just really nice. (+1000) wada is just really nice. (+1000)
    That's the thing about steroids--no one can study them because no one wants to take them for that purpose, and no one who's taking them illegally wants to fess up. You certainly can train differently on steroids. If GH causes growth of your skull and internal organs, what do you think it can do for your muscles? These pro's don't have the same hormonal profile as a non-user.

I have yet to meet one professional in the field who's said 'Oh, if you're fat, just eat a lot of simple carbohydrates and avoid fat at all costs.' Maybe I'm just in a progressive area....or maybe I'm actually out meeting people, rather than just recycling the same dated online sources that I know are complete nonsense.

As far as experience, I just coached one of my best friends in his first amateur natural BBing show, and he placed 3rd, which I think is pretty damn good. If I weren't trying to maintain a 4.0, I'd compete too, but for now that's as close to the stage as I'm going to get. So how many of you guys have competed or coached?
    Oh god...what a concieted little one you are...have some respect for the experienced!
    You might be the one full of "book smarts" but that'll only get you so far in the real world...

hardipsrai is on a distinguished road. (+10) hardipsrai is on a distinguished road. (+10) hardipsrai is on a distinguished road. (+10) hardipsrai is on a distinguished road. (+10) hardipsrai is on a distinguished road. (+10) hardipsrai is on a distinguished road. (+10) hardipsrai is on a distinguished road. (+10) hardipsrai is on a distinguished road. (+10) hardipsrai is on a distinguished road. (+10) hardipsrai is on a distinguished road. (+10) hardipsrai is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    My 2 cent: Even though this is a BODYBUILDING forum/website, not everyone on here is aspiring to bodybuild, many are sportsmen/women, others for health reasons etc etc... hence there are differing goals which subsequently have different approaches. Whilst i do not fully adhere with a 'bodybuilder's' creed/lifestyle, I think as a sportsman, there are lessons to be learnt from this kind of approach. However, the comment made earlier which sparked this testosterone fuelled verbal rampage also has its merit. For somelike like me, who is bound to IOC rules, IT IS more difficult to attain the physique, strength, size etc that a Non-Natural individual would... HOWEVER, this is a CHOICE i have made, as has every other individual as to which route to take. Nonetheless, having a goal in mind, whether it be success in bodybuilding, or in an olympic sport, can be achieved through various means. Envy is a really brutal and troublesome thing... which prevents self reflection and fuels words of distaste and hatred. If someone is using steriods, that is there perogative for whatever reasons/goals they may have, and it is obvious that those with such distaste towards PH/DS users are not happy with their own progress or cannot give enought time and dedication to achieving their goals naturally. All in all, each to their own, each to their own. I would never be able to adhere to Bob C's cardio regime, since I need speed/conditioning training for my sport hence I do not consider myself a bodybuilder, but I do respect and understand the various/differing methods of people in other sports.

Registered User johnnyironboard's Avatar
    johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Count me in the camp of not wanting to compete- it's not my thing and I've learned in life you can do ANYTHING you want to in life but not EVERYTHING you want to (at least not well). I've lifted since High School- for football and competed in powerlifting in HS and College. Lifting has always been a supplement to some other sport and/or for cosmetic reasons. My cardio is the same way- I do it so it helps something else I want to do. Walking a 10K in two hours doesn't fit with my goals for using cardio to aid in athletic performance- but I'm not saying it's not a good way for competition bbers to preserve muscle mass and lose fat. I go to a lot of comps and I know I couldn't do what they do.

r3pnIt is a name known to all. (+5000) r3pnIt is a name known to all. (+5000) r3pnIt is a name known to all. (+5000) r3pnIt is a name known to all. (+5000) r3pnIt is a name known to all. (+5000) r3pnIt is a name known to all. (+5000) r3pnIt is a name known to all. (+5000) r3pnIt is a name known to all. (+5000) r3pnIt is a name known to all. (+5000) r3pnIt is a name known to all. (+5000) r3pnIt is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Excuse me?

Who the **** are you?
    someone got owned, haha good ****, if you dont mind me asking, but if body building like a job for you, do you make a good salary on it, or do you got a second job?
    *MiSc-13* - D@ G3NeRaL

**Misc M@rio Brahz**

50- "Ain't Nothing You Can Do To Stop My Shine, This is God's Plan Homie, This Aint Mine!" -50

gfundaro is just really nice. (+1000) gfundaro is just really nice. (+1000) gfundaro is just really nice. (+1000) gfundaro is just really nice. (+1000) gfundaro is just really nice. (+1000) gfundaro is just really nice. (+1000) gfundaro is just really nice. (+1000) gfundaro is just really nice. (+1000) gfundaro is just really nice. (+1000) gfundaro is just really nice. (+1000) gfundaro is just really nice. (+1000)
    Is it really that important to so fervently defend your preferred cardio method? Not everyone will get the best results just because a certain individual or group adheres to that method. We get so caught up in the opinions of others that we can't make up our own minds anymore.

|ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thumbs down

Is it really that important to so fervently defend your preferred cardio method? Not everyone will get the best results just because a certain individual or group adheres to that method. We get so caught up in the opinions of others that we can't make up our own minds anymore.
    Not sure who you're talking to here, but if you mean to address Bob Chic, his response was not a "fervent defense" but rather a single response to your post.

If you'll go back and re-read your post (and subsequent followup posts) you'll see that you leveled a personal insult both to his professional career and to his professional advice.

Did you just expect him to quietly do nothing as you besmirched his name and career? Would you address an Olympic athlete, physician or other professional the same way?

And to your last sentence, personally I make up my own mind quite well. If you'll read my post at the top of the page, you'll see I do both HIIT and LISS. However, the opinions of people with decades of experience should be taken seriously, IMO.

jked4life is a name known to all. (+5000) jked4life is a name known to all. (+5000) jked4life is a name known to all. (+5000) jked4life is a name known to all. (+5000) jked4life is a name known to all. (+5000) jked4life is a name known to all. (+5000) jked4life is a name known to all. (+5000) jked4life is a name known to all. (+5000) jked4life is a name known to all. (+5000) jked4life is a name known to all. (+5000) jked4life is a name known to all. (+5000)

Thumbs up

I base my knowledge on 29 years of experience, competing as a Natural, a Teen champ, a Jr. National champ........

And doin it outta the best town in the world;

Greece, New York!!!!!

Pro Bob Chick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pro Bob Chick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pro Bob Chick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pro Bob Chick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pro Bob Chick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pro Bob Chick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pro Bob Chick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pro Bob Chick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pro Bob Chick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pro Bob Chick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pro Bob Chick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    At 5'0 and a sandwhich shy of 140 lbs...you could stand to learn a little something about losing weight, sweetie...

Perhaps your preferred method of cardio isn't working?
    IFBB Athletes rep

Location: Little Rock Air Force Base, Arkansas, United States
    Luke_S has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Luke_S has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Luke_S has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Luke_S has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Luke_S has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Luke_S has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Luke_S has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Luke_S has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Luke_S has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Luke_S has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Luke_S has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I like bacon....
    DETROIT RED WINGS
    2008 STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS

"Why does God allow suffering? How can you know Christ as your healer, if you've never been broken. How can you know Him as your provider, if you've never been in need." -My Pastor

T-Wrecks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) T-Wrecks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) T-Wrecks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) T-Wrecks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) T-Wrecks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) T-Wrecks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) T-Wrecks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) T-Wrecks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) T-Wrecks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) T-Wrecks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) T-Wrecks is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    At 5'0 and a sandwhich shy of 140 lbs...you could stand to learn a little something about losing weight, sweetie...

God damn, I like you.

MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

come on bob.. after many contest preps, what would you know about diet and cardio? all it takes is a special pill to get your physique

jasonsu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jasonsu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jasonsu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jasonsu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jasonsu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jasonsu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jasonsu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jasonsu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jasonsu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jasonsu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking

Originally Posted by MattyH7688 View Post
    come on bob.. after many contest preps, what would you know about diet and cardio? all it takes is a special pill to get your physique
    Is that special pill Hydroxycut or Epistane? lol

Originally Posted by jasonsu View Post
    Is that special pill Hydroxycut or Epistane? lol
    if you stack them, you will be mr. olympia

Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by MattyH7688 View Post
    if you stack them, you will be mr. olympia
    dude, don't forget your cell tech!
    "Arterial plaque is primarily composed of unsaturated fats particularly polyunsaturated ones." (Felton, C V, et al, Lancet, 1994, 344:1195)

How to bulk: http://70sbig.com/food/

Diet = http://i52.tinypic.com/21bhop.png
    ...or something like this daily. Problem? ;)

FFMI = 24

djaziz is on a distinguished road. (+10) djaziz is on a distinguished road. (+10) djaziz is on a distinguished road. (+10) djaziz is on a distinguished road. (+10) djaziz is on a distinguished road. (+10) djaziz is on a distinguished road. (+10) djaziz is on a distinguished road. (+10) djaziz is on a distinguished road. (+10) djaziz is on a distinguished road. (+10) djaziz is on a distinguished road. (+10) djaziz is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Just thought this should be quoted again.
    Time to get strong!

Registered User johnnyironboard's Avatar
    johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by djaziz View Post
    Just thought this should be quoted again.
    Why? he made his point.

tweety09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tweety09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tweety09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tweety09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tweety09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tweety09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tweety09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tweety09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tweety09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tweety09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tweety09 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I want to start doing some cardio, since i can`t go to the gym anymore.. I was thinking about Stubborn Fat (Lyle McDonald).. to follow his protocol.. what do u guys think ?
    "You will break up your cardio into 2 seperate sessions. The first session will be high intensity interval cardio for 10 minutes. The purpose of this firt session is to manipulate the adrenaline/ noradrenaline levels to mobilize the fat out of your fat cells. You then take a 5 minute rest after the first session.

Next you do 45 minutes of low intensity cardio. Afterwards you wait one hour before having a protein only meal. Then 2 or 3 hours later you can go back to normal diet, with carbs and fat included in the meals."
    If you`re always guiding after peoples thoughts what`s the point of having your own?

eat the yolks : http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=937460

calories needed calculator : http://www.nutritiondata.com/tools/calories-burned

Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Notts_Ben View Post
    Hey people,

what kind of cardio do you guys stick with on keto. Obviously your not full of carbs all the time so I would have thought HIIT would need to be limited.
    Comments?
    I mountain bike, on road and off-road/trail. I've ridden almost two hours trail, single track, technical, log jumping, sand. No lack of energy on keto.
    "Go home, have a beer and smash something. That's what I would do" - Unknown (but probably Thor).

Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

**** that was a BIG MOFO:

Maybe she's bulking

NoWeakness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NoWeakness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NoWeakness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NoWeakness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NoWeakness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NoWeakness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NoWeakness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NoWeakness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NoWeakness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NoWeakness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NoWeakness has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

OH SNAP!

5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    someone shouldnt be opening their mouth
    Dallas Cowboys

Lifted for 30 years

Ass > tits
    No Debt Crew

bulking to 190 poundz.. azn_indi's Avatar
    azn_indi will become famous soon enough. (+50) azn_indi will become famous soon enough. (+50) azn_indi will become famous soon enough. (+50) azn_indi will become famous soon enough. (+50) azn_indi will become famous soon enough. (+50) azn_indi will become famous soon enough. (+50) azn_indi will become famous soon enough. (+50) azn_indi will become famous soon enough. (+50) azn_indi will become famous soon enough. (+50) azn_indi will become famous soon enough. (+50) azn_indi will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    *waiting gfundaro's response..*

Originally Posted by tweety09 View Post
    I want to start doing some cardio, since i can`t go to the gym anymore.. I was thinking about Stubborn Fat (Lyle McDonald).. to follow his protocol.. what do u guys think ?
    "You will break up your cardio into 2 seperate sessions. The first session will be high intensity interval cardio for 10 minutes. The purpose of this firt session is to manipulate the adrenaline/ noradrenaline levels to mobilize the fat out of your fat cells. You then take a 5 minute rest after the first session.

Next you do 45 minutes of low intensity cardio. Afterwards you wait one hour before having a protein only meal. Then 2 or 3 hours later you can go back to normal diet, with carbs and fat included in the meals."
    Similiar to my own....the purpose of the High intensity cardio at the beginning, is generally to burn carbs right off the bat...switching to Low will ensure you're using primarily fat for energy.
    IFBB Athletes rep