Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Registered User ShortBrutha5ft4's Avatar
    ShortBrutha5ft4 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ShortBrutha5ft4 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ShortBrutha5ft4 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ShortBrutha5ft4 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ShortBrutha5ft4 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ShortBrutha5ft4 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ShortBrutha5ft4 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ShortBrutha5ft4 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by pTrillz View Post
    <5'2 extremely short
    5'3 - 5'5 very short
    5'6 - 5'8 short
    5'9 - 5'11 average height
    6' - 6'2 tall
    6'3 - 6'5 very tall
    > 6'6 extremely tall
    Did you make this height chart up yourself or is this a common belief

curlsbraah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) curlsbraah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) curlsbraah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) curlsbraah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) curlsbraah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) curlsbraah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) curlsbraah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) curlsbraah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) curlsbraah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) curlsbraah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) curlsbraah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by KneeGa View Post
    Its very short. lower than the average height for girls
    Average girl is 5'3"
    ❤❤❤ Aly Raisman ❤❤❤

❇ Foot Fetish Crew ❇

♈ Aries Crew ♈

manletgenetics is not very helpful. (-500) manletgenetics is not very helpful. (-500) manletgenetics is not very helpful. (-500) manletgenetics is not very helpful. (-500) manletgenetics is not very helpful. (-500) manletgenetics is not very helpful. (-500) manletgenetics is not very helpful. (-500) manletgenetics is not very helpful. (-500) manletgenetics is not very helpful. (-500) manletgenetics is not very helpful. (-500) manletgenetics is not very helpful. (-500)
    You can't do anything about it anyways. Being a 5'4 man generally means your life is going to suck though. unless you are rich no attractive woman will date you.
    "Why do people insist on creating things that will inevitably be destroyed? Why do people cling to life, knowing that they must someday die? ...Knowing that none of it will have meant anything once they do?"

ShortBrutha5ft4 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ShortBrutha5ft4 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ShortBrutha5ft4 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ShortBrutha5ft4 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ShortBrutha5ft4 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ShortBrutha5ft4 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ShortBrutha5ft4 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ShortBrutha5ft4 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by RepTillFailure View Post
    5'2"-5'3" is short srs.
    what's srs stand for im new here

curlsbraah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) curlsbraah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) curlsbraah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) curlsbraah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) curlsbraah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) curlsbraah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) curlsbraah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) curlsbraah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) curlsbraah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) curlsbraah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) curlsbraah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ShortBrutha5ft4 View Post
    Short really short
    ❤❤❤ Aly Raisman ❤❤❤

❇ Foot Fetish Crew ❇

♈ Aries Crew ♈

Jugheead is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jugheead is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jugheead is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jugheead is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jugheead is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jugheead is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jugheead is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jugheead is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jugheead is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jugheead is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jugheead is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by 15thFloor View Post
    my sister says guys under 5'10'' are short. she only dates guys above 6'1''

she's 5'7''
    So does she go around with a measuring tape to check height before smash?
    pics of sister?

tallybrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tallybrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tallybrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tallybrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tallybrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tallybrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tallybrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tallybrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tallybrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tallybrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tallybrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by HarryFlashman View Post
    My friend is 5'5, which is on the short side, but it doesn't affect him in life. Why worry about it? Just lift weights, have fun and don't give it another thought.

lol you make it sound like it's a disease
    "I'm not fat, i'm off season." - Jason Genova

"People told me i couldn't go to the gym" - Chestbrah

is here to fuk sh!t up! steeperdolphin's Avatar
    steeperdolphin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) steeperdolphin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) steeperdolphin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) steeperdolphin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) steeperdolphin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) steeperdolphin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) steeperdolphin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) steeperdolphin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) steeperdolphin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) steeperdolphin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) steeperdolphin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by manletgenetics View Post
    You can't do anything about it anyways. Being a 5'4 man generally means your life is going to suck though. unless you are rich no attractive woman will date you.
    My best friend is 5'4'' and pull mad bishes all the time.
    Be happy while you're living, for you're a long time dead.

I am black.

DTO is just really nice. (+1000) DTO is just really nice. (+1000) DTO is just really nice. (+1000) DTO is just really nice. (+1000) DTO is just really nice. (+1000) DTO is just really nice. (+1000) DTO is just really nice. (+1000) DTO is just really nice. (+1000) DTO is just really nice. (+1000) DTO is just really nice. (+1000) DTO is just really nice. (+1000)
    "Srs" stand for "short really short" its a misc meme.

Oh and my female lecturer called me short the other day, I'm 5ft10, with some shoes im nearly 6ft.

Seriously didnt know what to say when she said I was short lol I just laughed it off...funny thing is that shes like 5ft5....
    Ye

LittleHippo

EMPIRE CREW.

Really? Well, I wouldn't want a woman who judges a man's worth by his height and think his height is more important than his character/personality and who he is as a person on the inside. I'm a good dude who has my shyt together so if a woman is so judgmental and childish minded and think that height defines a man... and if something so silly and superficial as height is what's most important to her and on the top of her priority list when looking for a good man... guess what playa... I dont want a woman like that.. yall average/tall dudes can keep all of those type of women to yourself. I want a real mature intelligent open minded woman not some dumb little girl

Daashu is not very well liked. (-100) Daashu is not very well liked. (-100) Daashu is not very well liked. (-100) Daashu is not very well liked. (-100) Daashu is not very well liked. (-100) Daashu is not very well liked. (-100) Daashu is not very well liked. (-100) Daashu is not very well liked. (-100) Daashu is not very well liked. (-100) Daashu is not very well liked. (-100) Daashu is not very well liked. (-100)

I want a real mature intellegent woman. Its all I care about

- 5 plates deadlift crew.
    - mod neg crew.
    - Sweden crew.
    - Bulking 4ever crew.
    - +5 year natty training crew.

Helenthor is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Helenthor is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Helenthor is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Helenthor is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Helenthor is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Helenthor is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Helenthor is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Helenthor is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Helenthor is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Helenthor is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Helenthor is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    it depends, where you live. Have a personality and be confident and you'd pull women same height or lower/ who knows even taller?

manletgenetics is not very helpful. (-500) manletgenetics is not very helpful. (-500) manletgenetics is not very helpful. (-500) manletgenetics is not very helpful. (-500) manletgenetics is not very helpful. (-500) manletgenetics is not very helpful. (-500) manletgenetics is not very helpful. (-500) manletgenetics is not very helpful. (-500) manletgenetics is not very helpful. (-500) manletgenetics is not very helpful. (-500) manletgenetics is not very helpful. (-500)
    Really? Well, I wouldn't want a woman who judges a man's worth by his height and think his height is more important than his character/personality and who he is as a person on the inside. I'm a good dude who has my shyt together so if a woman is so judgmental and childish minded and think that height defines a man... and if something so silly and superficial as height is what's most important to her and on the top of her priority list when looking for a good man... guess what playa... I dont want a woman like that.. yall average/tall dudes can keep all of those type of women to yourself. I want a real mature intelligent open minded woman not some dumb little girl
    you cant blame em though. Guys want a skinny girl with big boobs, same way a girl wants a tall guy with abs and money.

that's just life brah, accept it and quit crying
    "Why do people insist on creating things that will inevitably be destroyed? Why do people cling to life, knowing that they must someday die? ...Knowing that none of it will have meant anything once they do?"

heynah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) heynah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) heynah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) heynah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) heynah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) heynah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) heynah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) heynah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) heynah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) heynah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) heynah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    5'4 is real life manlet standards. But **** it, there's nothing you can do about it. Don't listen to these socially retarded miscers, just live your life!

you cant blame em though. Guys want a skinny girl with big boobs, same way a girl wants a tall guy with abs and money.

no hips + dat ass, no care
    Straya kunt crew
    5'10 90kg
    Goals: 1.5+xBW BP, 2.5XBW Squat, BW snatch, 1.5XBW power clean, <12% BF.

Deep voice crew
    Sweat like guy in Gangster's Paradise video when lifting crew
    Chase PBs, not women crew
    Seinfeld Crew
    Simpsons Crew

C0sta is just really nice. (+1000) C0sta is just really nice. (+1000) C0sta is just really nice. (+1000) C0sta is just really nice. (+1000) C0sta is just really nice. (+1000) C0sta is just really nice. (+1000) C0sta is just really nice. (+1000) C0sta is just really nice. (+1000) C0sta is just really nice. (+1000) C0sta is just really nice. (+1000) C0sta is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by HarryFlashman View Post
    My friend is 5'5, which is on the short side, but it doesn't affect him in life. Why worry about it? Just lift weights, have fun and don't give it another thought.
    exactly this

come to england brah, lots of manlets hehehh
    *Proud manlet crew*

++ Positive Crew ++

Facial aesthetics > all Hucking_Fell's Avatar
    Hucking_Fell is just really nice. (+1000) Hucking_Fell is just really nice. (+1000) Hucking_Fell is just really nice. (+1000) Hucking_Fell is just really nice. (+1000) Hucking_Fell is just really nice. (+1000) Hucking_Fell is just really nice. (+1000) Hucking_Fell is just really nice. (+1000) Hucking_Fell is just really nice. (+1000) Hucking_Fell is just really nice. (+1000) Hucking_Fell is just really nice. (+1000) Hucking_Fell is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Helenthor View Post
    it depends, where you live. Have a personality and be confident and you'd pull women same height or lower/ who knows even taller?
    Stfu slut.

Figures, no spoon pic, most certainly a troll and yet still 204 rep. Misc you are cheeky.
    Facial aesthetics determine attractiveness, all other attributes are just minor perks.

Attolini has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Attolini has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Attolini has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Attolini has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Attolini has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Attolini has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Attolini has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Attolini has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Attolini has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Attolini has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Attolini has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by 99problemsbut View Post

5'9 is average. even 5'8 is considered short.
    So if 5'9 is average and 5'8 is considered short then this would suggest that 5'10 is tall, which it obviously is not.

Originally Posted by fitguy23 View Post
    yes sorry bro it is.I am 5-8 i feel short.I know one guy who is 5-5,250 he is a pro powerlifter so that makes up for his height.
    lol no, it doesn't. But if he thinks it does to the point of raising his confidence considerably, then that is all that matters.

anyway, OP, even though this has devolved into a semantics debate, 5'4 is very short, yes. It sucks obviously but you can do things to help yourself look better. Personally, I would not lift to the point of getting wider like this guy's friend up there. Honestly, look into special shoes that'll add 1-2 inches to your frame. Wear slim-fit clothing and just kill it in every other physical category.

There are enough 5'5 and under hot broads out there that should be fine with your height.

For every little insecurity that I have or have had I have looked up which actor or famous star shared the same issue/problem and it always made me feel better. In your case you might feel better knowing that the folloiwng are all considered very short, for the most part.

Keep in mind different sites are going to sometimes have varying information.

Al Pacino - BADASS actor, 5'6
    Michael J. Fox, 5'4
    Tom Cruise, too much conflicting info. regardless, he's <5'7
    Robert Downey Jr, 5'7
    Jason Priestly, lol, he's actually listed at 5'0 but I think he's actually 5'5
    Martin Scorcese, 5'3
    Joseph Stalin, 5'6

Eric1HBK2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eric1HBK2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eric1HBK2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eric1HBK2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eric1HBK2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eric1HBK2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eric1HBK2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eric1HBK2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eric1HBK2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eric1HBK2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eric1HBK2 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    op should consider moving to asia

99problemsbut will become famous soon enough. (+50) 99problemsbut will become famous soon enough. (+50) 99problemsbut will become famous soon enough. (+50) 99problemsbut will become famous soon enough. (+50) 99problemsbut will become famous soon enough. (+50) 99problemsbut will become famous soon enough. (+50) 99problemsbut will become famous soon enough. (+50) 99problemsbut will become famous soon enough. (+50) 99problemsbut will become famous soon enough. (+50) 99problemsbut will become famous soon enough. (+50) 99problemsbut will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Attolini View Post
    So if 5'9 is average and 5'8 is considered short then this would suggest that 5'10 is tall, which it obviously is not.
    i consider 5'10 tall.

im 5'8 and i've gotten called short many times in my life. never been called tall. i have a friend who is aroudn 5'10 and many people have called him tall.

i wear shoelifts now so im around 5'10. still feel short as fuark tho. sad.

Stonehouse88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stonehouse88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stonehouse88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stonehouse88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stonehouse88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stonehouse88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stonehouse88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stonehouse88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stonehouse88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stonehouse88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stonehouse88 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Can you imagine being 5'4, I'd just kill myself.

Eric1HBK2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eric1HBK2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eric1HBK2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eric1HBK2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eric1HBK2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eric1HBK2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eric1HBK2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eric1HBK2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eric1HBK2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eric1HBK2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eric1HBK2 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i consider 5'10 tall.
    tfw never been called tall. I think my height is avarage as fuark.

C0sta is just really nice. (+1000) C0sta is just really nice. (+1000) C0sta is just really nice. (+1000) C0sta is just really nice. (+1000) C0sta is just really nice. (+1000) C0sta is just really nice. (+1000) C0sta is just really nice. (+1000) C0sta is just really nice. (+1000) C0sta is just really nice. (+1000) C0sta is just really nice. (+1000) C0sta is just really nice. (+1000)
    i consider 5'10 tall.

im 5'8 and i've gotten called short many times in my life. never been called tall. i have a friend who is aroudn 5'10 and many people have called him tall.

i wear shoelifts now so im around 5'10. still feel short as fuark tho. sad.
    how can you feel small when you're only about 1-2 inches under average height?
    *Proud manlet crew*

++ Positive Crew ++

Registered User betterthangoode's Avatar
    betterthangoode is a name known to all. (+5000) betterthangoode is a name known to all. (+5000) betterthangoode is a name known to all. (+5000) betterthangoode is a name known to all. (+5000) betterthangoode is a name known to all. (+5000) betterthangoode is a name known to all. (+5000) betterthangoode is a name known to all. (+5000) betterthangoode is a name known to all. (+5000) betterthangoode is a name known to all. (+5000) betterthangoode is a name known to all. (+5000) betterthangoode is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I'm short diesnt affect me in the least I usually make fun of it myself more often then others if people crack jokes I just go alone with them one thing in life where truly 0 fcks given
    "There are no limits. There are only plateaus, but you must not stay there, you must go beyond them. If it kills you, it kills you. A man must constantly exceed his level."

"Courage is not having the strength to go on; it is going on when you don't have the strength."

***WetBreasts is gonna make it crew***
    ***Yellow FevA crew***
    MFC

FlabbyAndSick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FlabbyAndSick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FlabbyAndSick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FlabbyAndSick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FlabbyAndSick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FlabbyAndSick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FlabbyAndSick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FlabbyAndSick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FlabbyAndSick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FlabbyAndSick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FlabbyAndSick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I think even manlets laugh at 5'4" bruhs.

Im not crying.... Im not missing out on nothing... I dont want a superficial girl who judges a man by his height anyway.... I want someone who judges people by what really matters and that's what on the inside because our appearance fades overtime

Height is just so not important compatibility is. And I never made this about women, YOU DID!

I was just asking if 5'4 is short or really short

BattalionBeast is just really nice. (+1000) BattalionBeast is just really nice. (+1000) BattalionBeast is just really nice. (+1000) BattalionBeast is just really nice. (+1000) BattalionBeast is just really nice. (+1000) BattalionBeast is just really nice. (+1000) BattalionBeast is just really nice. (+1000) BattalionBeast is just really nice. (+1000) BattalionBeast is just really nice. (+1000) BattalionBeast is just really nice. (+1000) BattalionBeast is just really nice. (+1000)
    I've been 5 foot 4 for years so i've accepted the fact that im a short dude many years ago.

But would you consider me to be short or VEEEEEERY SHORT!

At what height is a man considered extremely short?

There's short and then there's extremely short

Is a man 5'4 1/2 considered regular short or embarrassingly short?

Just curious because some people think im short and others think im so short that something is wrong with me
    I think you're at the very the bottom of the height spectrum for men. I'm 5'7, which is not tall by any means, but 9/10 times there's always 1 or 2 brahs who are shorter than me, then again average height where I live is 6'1. If you go to Mexico or w/e I guess you'd be considered short, if you come to the Netherlands people will legit think you're a midget.
    **women are intimidated by my beauty crew**
    **only post helpful/funny/hivemind posts because I'm afraid of negs crew**
    **drenched in sweat as soon as I touch a weight crew**
    **misc made me insecure about my height crew**
    **afraid to have GF because I would have to plan ahead my chits and farts for days crew**
    **probably smashing a 10/10 while you're reading this crew**
    **get soap in my eyes in the shower because I'm afraid a demon will get me when my eyes are closed crew**

Originally Posted by FlabbyAndSick View Post
    I think even manlets laugh at 5'4" bruhs.
    What is a MANLET?

What is a MANLET?
    "The little fella you see at the gym who tries to draw attention away from his short stature by packing on excessive muscle mass (this generally has an effect opposite of that which was intended). Often waddles around like a muscly lil' meatball."

Dion22K is a name known to all. (+5000) Dion22K is a name known to all. (+5000) Dion22K is a name known to all. (+5000) Dion22K is a name known to all. (+5000) Dion22K is a name known to all. (+5000) Dion22K is a name known to all. (+5000) Dion22K is a name known to all. (+5000) Dion22K is a name known to all. (+5000) Dion22K is a name known to all. (+5000) Dion22K is a name known to all. (+5000) Dion22K is a name known to all. (+5000)
    yeah you are pretty short. no sweat though.

Originally Posted by Attolini View Post

lol no, it doesn't. But if he thinks it does to the point of raising his confidence considerably, then that is all that matters.

anyway, OP, even though this has devolved into a semantics debate, 5'4 is very short, yes. It sucks obviously but you can do things to help yourself look better. Personally, I would not lift to the point of getting wider like this guy's friend up there. Honestly, look into special shoes that'll add 1-2 inches to your frame. Wear slim-fit clothing and just kill it in every other physical category.

There are enough 5'5 and under hot broads out there that should be fine with your height.

For every little insecurity that I have or have had I have looked up which actor or famous star shared the same issue/problem and it always made me feel better. In your case you might feel better knowing that the folloiwng are all considered very short, for the most part.

Keep in mind different sites are going to sometimes have varying information.

Al Pacino - BADASS actor, 5'6
    Michael J. Fox, 5'4
    Tom Cruise, too much conflicting info. regardless, he's <5'7
    Robert Downey Jr, 5'7
    Jason Priestly, lol, he's actually listed at 5'0 but I think he's actually 5'5
    Martin Scorcese, 5'3
    Joseph Stalin, 5'6
    You guys on here are hilarious lmbao! Height never seemed to be as big of an issue in the real world as it seems to be on here. I guess everyone life experience is different but... people are on here saying if you're short you should kill yourself and talking about how short men will never find a woman to date them like... where are you guys from because people dont call me short often and i never had a problem with women they barely even mention my height. Hmmm interesting. BTW Im from Philly

I just wanted to know if 5'4 was considered very short that's all... I dont know why everyone is making this about my ability to attract women and dating what does women have to do with me being short im confused