Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    plcsp will become famous soon enough. (+50) plcsp will become famous soon enough. (+50) plcsp will become famous soon enough. (+50) plcsp will become famous soon enough. (+50) plcsp will become famous soon enough. (+50) plcsp will become famous soon enough. (+50) plcsp will become famous soon enough. (+50) plcsp will become famous soon enough. (+50) plcsp will become famous soon enough. (+50) plcsp will become famous soon enough. (+50) plcsp will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by slothasor View Post
    On the flip side, girls like that are hard to find these days, so if your looking for a wife, then it may be worth the wait.
    x2

If you like her alot then it's worth waiting, girls like that you don't have to worry about cheating on you when you get married.

Whooty girls are the best SquatTillYaPuke's Avatar
    SquatTillYaPuke will become famous soon enough. (+50) SquatTillYaPuke will become famous soon enough. (+50) SquatTillYaPuke will become famous soon enough. (+50) SquatTillYaPuke will become famous soon enough. (+50) SquatTillYaPuke will become famous soon enough. (+50) SquatTillYaPuke will become famous soon enough. (+50) SquatTillYaPuke will become famous soon enough. (+50) SquatTillYaPuke will become famous soon enough. (+50) SquatTillYaPuke will become famous soon enough. (+50) SquatTillYaPuke will become famous soon enough. (+50) SquatTillYaPuke will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by plcsp View Post
    x2

If you like her alot then it's worth waiting, girls like that you don't have to worry about cheating on you when you get married.
    Simply untrue , after a couple years they start to wonder if they missed out on something and whind up cheating on you with 5 other men before they realize they had a commitment yo you , but by then you just got screwd over. It would happen when her girlfriends started reminising about their college days and all the things they did , then shed feel left out and might do something stupid.
    Chael Sonnen is my hero.

rampagefc77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rampagefc77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rampagefc77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rampagefc77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rampagefc77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rampagefc77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rampagefc77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rampagefc77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rampagefc77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rampagefc77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rampagefc77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by SquatTillYaPuke View Post
    That type of thing is designed purely to get you into marriage. Your body needs sex so it starts to trick you into thinking you love her when you really shouldnt , so it can get sex. Dont play that game with her. If she cared about you shed take care of you , if she wont then she doesnt. This type of thing can cloud your judgment extremely bad , and extended periods of this will have you thinking you truelly love her when its really just your body tricking you. DO NOT PLAY THIS GAME. Its hard enough when its somebody else trying to trick you , its damn near impossible to tell when its you tricking yourself. Otherwise youll find your self married , and after 2 minutes of recovering after sex youll be saying to yourself "why the hell did I marry her".
    Marriage is a commitment , dont let a chick destroy your life for sex. Of course you could just get an anollment.
    First of all.... no.... to everything you just said. This guy is 18, she isn't trying to get him to marry her. And what is this "if she cared about you, then she would take care of you" bull****? Have you heard of morals? Religious beliefs? She doesn't want to have sex til marriage. Should she break these morals just to satisfy some guy who "wants to get his dick wet?" I'm sure she does care about him, but breaking your beliefs and morals for a guy you ahve been with for a month is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard. I have several friends, guys and girls, that are waiting. No big deal. They make it clear to people off the bat, and there are no problems. Your body doesn't "need" sex to survive, hate to break it to ya.

To the OP- respect the chicks morals. If these dont fly with you, then let her go. I'm sure there are hundreds of slutty girls waiting out there with std's that are more than happy to get it on. Enjoy

rampagefc77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rampagefc77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rampagefc77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rampagefc77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rampagefc77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rampagefc77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rampagefc77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rampagefc77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rampagefc77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rampagefc77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rampagefc77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Simply untrue , after a couple years they start to wonder if they missed out on something and whind up cheating on you with 5 other men before they realize they had a commitment yo you , but by then you just got screwd over. It would happen when her girlfriends started reminising about their college days and all the things they did , then shed feel left out and might do something stupid.
    Let's be real man, whose more likely to cheat.

A girl that has morals regarding sex, and she believes in these enough to not go past kissing with her bf. Do you think a random guy at a party is gonna get far with her? no.

Or...

A typical slutty girl. Has had sex with over 10 guys. Has cheated on bf's in the past because she craves attention and has no morals regarding sex. She's drunk at a party, a random guy walks up. She is more likely to cheat. Hands down.

cellshot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cellshot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cellshot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cellshot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cellshot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cellshot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cellshot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cellshot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cellshot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cellshot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cellshot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I can't believe this thread has gotten to 2 pages before a pic of the OP's g/f is even posted.
    --Puts hand on ass and blows protein farts and sniffs it crew
    --Think I have secret powers I just haven't unlocked yet crew
    --lol'ed at Xbox 180 backtracking crew
    --Think every girl who is nice to me wants the d crew

ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by nithos View Post
    I am going to go with the opposite. I bet the divorce rate for couples that never had sex before marrage is extremely low.

Statistics show that couples that don't have premartial sex, tend to cope better and last a lot longer than those who did. The key especially, is folks who move in together before marriage. The failure rate of those marriages is ridiculous.
    Russell Wilson, the first QB in NFL history to throw a game-winning interception.

"So you got fired again eh?" "Yeah, they always freak out when you leave the scene of an accident."

Spiders are like offensive linemen, the best ones do their job and you never notice them.

An obvious example of New Math.
    "It was a 2% tax hike, dumbass. From 3% to 5%"-NRKF84

ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

LOL.......you've had some bad experiences I see.

The way I look at it, the harder it is for a guy to get into a girls pants, assuming she is sincere and not just manipulating him.........the better, as that means it is far less likely that she will be screwing around on him later on.

Oh yeah, and to the OP, you can't just FORCE a girl to do something. If you want sex, and she doesn't it, then harassing her about it will only make things worse. You're better off finding one that won't make you wait more than a night to let tear all her clothes off.
    Last edited by ElMariachi; 08-15-2007 at 02:35 PM.
    Russell Wilson, the first QB in NFL history to throw a game-winning interception.

"So you got fired again eh?" "Yeah, they always freak out when you leave the scene of an accident."

Spiders are like offensive linemen, the best ones do their job and you never notice them.

dog20 is a name known to all. (+5000) dog20 is a name known to all. (+5000) dog20 is a name known to all. (+5000) dog20 is a name known to all. (+5000) dog20 is a name known to all. (+5000) dog20 is a name known to all. (+5000) dog20 is a name known to all. (+5000) dog20 is a name known to all. (+5000) dog20 is a name known to all. (+5000) dog20 is a name known to all. (+5000) dog20 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    If you love her then stay with her. If you don't love her, leave her.

SquatTillYaPuke will become famous soon enough. (+50) SquatTillYaPuke will become famous soon enough. (+50) SquatTillYaPuke will become famous soon enough. (+50) SquatTillYaPuke will become famous soon enough. (+50) SquatTillYaPuke will become famous soon enough. (+50) SquatTillYaPuke will become famous soon enough. (+50) SquatTillYaPuke will become famous soon enough. (+50) SquatTillYaPuke will become famous soon enough. (+50) SquatTillYaPuke will become famous soon enough. (+50) SquatTillYaPuke will become famous soon enough. (+50) SquatTillYaPuke will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by rampagefc77 View Post
    First of all.... no.... to everything you just said. This guy is 18, she isn't trying to get him to marry her. And what is this "if she cared about you, then she would take care of you" bull****? Have you heard of morals? Religious beliefs? She doesn't want to have sex til marriage. Should she break these morals just to satisfy some guy who "wants to get his dick wet?" I'm sure she does care about him, but breaking your beliefs and morals for a guy you ahve been with for a month is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard. I have several friends, guys and girls, that are waiting. No big deal. They make it clear to people off the bat, and there are no problems. Your body doesn't "need" sex to survive, hate to break it to ya.

To the OP- respect the chicks morals. If these dont fly with you, then let her go. I'm sure there are hundreds of slutty girls waiting out there with std's that are more than happy to get it on. Enjoy
    (no insult)
    Your so obviously a christian trying to back those retarded moral codes. And nowhere did I say she should break her cowls or whatever , I said he should get another girl. Your body does NEED sex to keep normal otherwise you go fuking crazy and start thinkning crazy thoughts about loveing a chick youve known for three monthes because your body is going crazy. A chick with those type of morals has no buiseness at a party , and yes she will cheat on you if she drinks a lot at a party. And the end of your post was rediculous. Using that fear bull**** about std's to justify that crap is terrible. You need to put down your bible and learn about human bioligy. Youd learn real fast that perpetuating the species is one of our most powerful mental influences.
    ( no insult)
    Chael Sonnen is my hero.

Dimensionally Gifted KingOfChaos's Avatar
    KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by phrozen View Post
    Were both the same age and I'm highly attracted to her and like her, but she does not want to have sex until she is married.

I'm filled with testosterone and love sex very much so I don't know how I am going to deal with this. She says she just doesn't know if she will ever be able to trust someone enough to have sex with them and not regret it.....shes afraid she will regret it. Shes horrible at handling guilt and stress so thats why shes so scared.

and its so hard to kiss her and make out with her and the not be able to do anyhting else.....she has mentioned shes against oral sex too.

I don't want to break up with her over the fact that she doesn't want to do anything sexually with me its just very hard having these needs and a beautiful girl at my dispense but not being able to have sex with her.

Shes a virgin obviously. what do you think?
    Wow, strong baggage.
    http://www.alanaragon.com/
    http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/
    http://www.leangains.com/

Originally Posted by ElMariachi View Post
    Statistics show that couples that don't have premartial sex, tend to cope better and last a lot longer than those who did. The key especially, is folks who move in together before marriage. The failure rate of those marriages is ridiculous.
    Thats simply because those types of people dont don fun and crazy types of things in their lives at all. They all tend to be the same people , christians who work, have kids, repeat. I have nothing against your religion( other than the fact I dont believe in it even a little) but you cant agrue biology.
    Chael Sonnen is my hero.

(no insult)
    Your so obviously a christian trying to back those retarded moral codes. And nowhere did I say she should break her cowls or whatever , I said he should get another girl. Your body does NEED sex to keep normal otherwise you go fuking crazy and start thinkning crazy thoughts about loveing a chick youve known for three monthes because your body is going crazy. A chick with those type of morals has no buiseness at a party , and yes she will cheat on you if she drinks a lot at a party. And the end of your post was rediculous. Using that fear bull**** about std's to justify that crap is terrible. You need to put down your bible and learn about human bioligy. Youd learn real fast that perpetuating the species is one of our most powerful mental influences.
    ( no insult)
    lol funny you say that, because I am not super religious and I am a human biology major . One of my best friends hasnt lost his v-card and wont til he's married... but he's gotten on more chicks than I could ever dream of. My other is in a 5 year relationship and his family is very religious, but its not so much his religous beliefs that play into his decision. I've had sex obviously, I don;t necessarily believe in waiting til marriage, but if someone else does than I'm not going to bash them for it. Just because someone has different morals doesn't make them wrong, no matter what grounds those morals are based off of. I personally am not the kind of guy to go from girl to girl, I like long-term committed relationships with trustworthy girls. Thats not for everyone my age though.

Originally Posted by dog20 View Post
    If you love her then stay with her. If you don't love her, leave her.
    Yes , just make sure you really love her and your not just mind gaming yourself. Also did you say she has problems giving bj's???????????????? Oh yea, have fun doing it face to face for the rest of your life. Does she not believe in birth control either , so youll have sex 50 times in your life and whind up with 15 kids. Talk to her about this in detail , find out exactly what she believes and make sure your not forgeting anything.
    Chael Sonnen is my hero.

(no insult)
    Your so obviously a christian trying to back those retarded moral codes. And nowhere did I say she should break her cowls or whatever , I said he should get another girl. Your body does NEED sex to keep normal otherwise you go fuking crazy and start thinkning crazy thoughts about loveing a chick youve known for three monthes because your body is going crazy.
    O RLY........LOL I'm guessing this is backed firmly by science too, right???

A chick with those type of morals has no buiseness at a party ,
    Yes, because only chicks who put out go to parties.

and yes she will cheat on you if she drinks a lot at a party. And the end of your post was rediculous.
    Or was it ridiculous? Make up your damn mind.

Using that fear bull**** about std's to justify that crap is terrible.
    I've had more than a few friends who wound up with VD and had long term regrets, its certainly not something to be ignored.

You need to put down your bible and learn about human bioligy. Youd learn real fast that perpetuating the species is one of our most powerful mental influences.
    ( no insult)
    LOL, so far the only one who is showing their lack of knowledge is you.
    Thats simply because those types of people dont don fun and crazy types of things in their lives at all.
    Yes, they all sit around in their rooms, watching Howdy Doo and reading Leviticus......gimme a break? I really hope you are a troll, because you sound dense as hell.

They all tend to be the same people , christians who work, have kids, repeat. I have nothing against your religion( other than the fact I dont believe in it even a little) but you cant agrue biology.
    LOL, strong assumptions too. Wow, all my respect for you just went out the window. You absolutely have no clue as to what the hell you are talking about, do you??

Thats simply because those types of people dont don fun and crazy types of things in their lives at all. They all tend to be the same people , christians who work, have kids, repeat. I have nothing against your religion( other than the fact I dont believe in it even a little) but you cant agrue biology.
    You're right... all christians are EXACTLY the same. right. Just because you believe in a religion doesn't mean you are ridicuously strict, and all those other stereotypes. The majority of people you meet will be christians (in the US at least) are they all the same? no.

My knowledge of the human body and biology likely far surpasses yours. (no e-brag)

Originally Posted by ElMariachi View Post
    O RLY........LOL I'm guessing this is backed firmly by science too, right???

Yes, because only chicks who put out go to parties.

Or was it ridiculous? Make up your damn mind.

I've had more than a few friends who wound up with VD and had long term regrets, its certainly not something to be ignored.

LOL, so far the only one who is showing their lack of knowledge is you.

Yes, they all sit around in their rooms, watching Howdy Doo and reading Leviticus......gimme a break? I really hope you are a troll, because you sound dense as hell.

LOL, strong assumptions too. Wow, all my respect for you just went out the window. You absolutely have no clue as to what the hell you are talking about, do you??
    You can copy everything I write and say its not true but that doesnt make it so. Everything Ive written is completely factual and any man who reads it will agree with me , given he doesnt let religion run his life. My family IS religious so I see this crap first hand , I dont follow it but I definitely see what they do , and how boring their lives are. If thats wht theyve decided to do with themselves thats fine , I have no problem with that , but I am smart enough to know thats not what I want . It sucks when people try to flat out deny biological influences , how do I argue that , post a science journal???? I know as a man what its like and so does anybody who doesnt have a religion running their life. You know people with vd???????????????????? What kind of friends do you have????????????????? A christian who has friends that bangs nasty prostitutes , wow now ive seen everything.
    Chael Sonnen is my hero.

You're right... all christians are EXACTLY the same. right. Just because you believe in a religion doesn't mean you are ridicuously strict, and all those other stereotypes. The majority of people you meet will be christians (in the US at least) are they all the same? no.

My knowledge of the human body and biology likely far surpasses yours. (no e-brag)
    Why would you write no E-brag after a statement that is obviously an e-brag????? And you dont just start out in biology , my friend took 8 years of biology and youve been out of highschool 2 years. So assuming you went straight to college , you didnt take biology freshman year so at the most youve been in it a year , and now your a scientist. Can you even have a major like that after 2 years of school????? I dont think so , but ill ask my friend who yes actually did major in biology.
    Chael Sonnen is my hero.

You can copy everything I write and say its not true but that doesnt make it so. Everything Ive written is completely factual and any man who reads it will agree with me , given he doesnt let religion run his life. My family IS religious so I see this crap first hand , I dont follow it but I definitely see what they do , and how boring their lives are. If thats wht theyve decided to do with themselves thats fine , I have no problem with that , but I am smart enough to know thats not what I want . It sucks when people try to flat out deny biological influences , how do I argue that , post a science journal???? I know as a man what its like and so does anybody who doesnt have a religion running their life. You know people with vd???????????????????? What kind of friends do you have????????????????? A christian who has friends that bangs nasty prostitutes , wow now ive seen everything.
    Honestly man, you just look foolish now. "Anyone who doesn't have religion run their life"... what is that. My reasons for not being a man whore and going around tyring to sleep with every girl possible has nothing to do with my religous beliefs. Its a personal choice. Relationships are more rewarding to me than 1 night stands. I've been cheated on before... i wouldnt put someone through that. end of story. And you are saying that because you dont believe in christ... your life is uber exciting? please explain? I can do everything you can, while holding my belief. I party, I do everything that everyone my age does, but I choose not to get on every girl in sight. Oh boy, my life just isnt exciting I should drop my belief so then i can never hold a meaningful relationship and bang skanks. good plan.

Why would you write no E-brag after a statement that is obviously an e-brag????? And you dont just start out in biology , my friend took 8 years of biology and youve been out of highschool 2 years. So assuming you went straight to college , you didnt take biology freshman year so at the most youve been in it a year , and now your a scientist. Can you even have a major like that after 2 years of school????? I dont think so , but ill ask my friend who yes actually did major in biology.
    Lol sweet my friend majored in biology, so that makes everything that I say true... Cuz it was his major... strong logic. I'm a pre-med student whose official major is human biology. I have taken plenty of anatomy/physiology classes, psychology classes, chemistry classes, I have a very good base. I'm not an expert, but since you probably only took bio in high school I know more than you. Get it? I'm not claiming to be an expert, just saying I know more than you on the topic of biology.

also- strong lack of knowledge of college majors. You DO take bio classes your first year. thats why it's your major... so you can take classes in that field of study. Why would I have to wait 2+ years to be able to major in bio?
    Last edited by rampagefc77; 08-15-2007 at 03:19 PM.

Honestly man, you just look foolish now. "Anyone who doesn't have religion run their life"... what is that. My reasons for not being a man whore and going around tyring to sleep with every girl possible has nothing to do with my religous beliefs. Its a personal choice. Relationships are more rewarding to me than 1 night stands. I've been cheated on before... i wouldnt put someone through that. end of story. And you are saying that because you dont believe in christ... your life is uber exciting? please explain? I can do everything you can, while holding my belief. I party, I do everything that everyone my age does, but I choose not to get on every girl in sight. Oh boy, my life just isnt exciting I should drop my belief so then i can never hold a meaningful relationship and bang skanks. good plan.
    Why are you trying to make me out to be the badguy?? Its fine if you find relationships better than sex with random girls. I got passed the random girl phase when I got out of college , but that doesnt mean that im going to let a girl deny me sex for 5 years. Normaly 2 monthes is my breaking point. I didnt say your life was boring , but then again you said yourself that your not the type of guy that waits till marriage anyway , and I was obviously talking about those types of people , where yes if you make such a large decision based soley on your religious belief religion does in fact run your life. I dont hate christians otherwise id be hating my whole family , so dont point that finger at me again. And stop trying to make it sound like if you dont wait till marriage your a complete frat partier with no life accept partying. There is a huge middleground between waiting forever for sex , and complete skanky slut. Im in the middle and was defending the middle. Its not fair for his needs to get denied. If thats the way it is then he shouldnt talk to her when she's having a bad day. She wont take care of his needs why should he take care of hers. Why is it only the mans needs are getting sacrificed here. If she cant be there for him physically , then until marriage he shouldnt have to be there for her emotionally. Its a completely unfair situation where if she loved and cared about him she wouldnt make him endure in this way , which he has allready said himself is very hard for him.
    Chael Sonnen is my hero.

Ellimist will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ellimist will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ellimist will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ellimist will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ellimist will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ellimist will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ellimist will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ellimist will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ellimist will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ellimist will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ellimist will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    (no insult)
    ( no insult)
    I'm going to disagree with this one. It is a little too arrogant to be warranted as an opinion.

Your body doesn't NEED sex. I'm living proof. I've still got my V-card tucked away in my wallet, and I'm not dying or anything like that. I don't fall in love with every single girl I see or come into contact with because my body is being denied sex.

Your body needs a release, not necessarily sex. There have been no counts of death due to lack of sex that I have ever heard of.

And he is not "obviously" a Christian. He is a person who "obviously" has morals. I'm not religious, and even I can clearly see this.

Geekedout4BB will become famous soon enough. (+50) Geekedout4BB will become famous soon enough. (+50) Geekedout4BB will become famous soon enough. (+50) Geekedout4BB will become famous soon enough. (+50) Geekedout4BB will become famous soon enough. (+50) Geekedout4BB will become famous soon enough. (+50) Geekedout4BB will become famous soon enough. (+50) Geekedout4BB will become famous soon enough. (+50) Geekedout4BB will become famous soon enough. (+50) Geekedout4BB will become famous soon enough. (+50) Geekedout4BB will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by plcsp View Post
    x2

This is the most naive thing I've read all day, no offense.

Why are you trying to make me out to be the badguy?? Its fine if you find relationships better than sex with random girls. I got passed the random girl phase when I got out of college , but that doesnt mean that im going to let a girl deny me sex for 5 years. Normaly 2 monthes is my breaking point. I didnt say your life was boring , but then again you said yourself that your not the type of guy that waits till marriage anyway , and I was obviously talking about those types of people , where yes if you make such a large decision based soley on your religious belief religion does in fact run your life. I dont hate christians otherwise id be hating my whole family , so dont point that finger at me again. And stop trying to make it sound like if you dont wait till marriage your a complete frat partier with no life accept partying. There is a huge middleground between waiting forever for sex , and complete skanky slut. Im in the middle and was defending the middle. Its not fair for his needs to get denied. If thats the way it is then he shouldnt talk to her when she's having a bad day. She wont take care of his needs why should he take care of hers. Why is it only the mans needs are getting sacrificed here. If she cant be there for him physically , then until marriage he shouldnt have to be there for her emotionally. Its a completely unfair situation where if she loved and cared about him she wouldnt make him endure in this way , which he has allready said himself is very hard for him.
    Basically it comes down to- what's more important? His "need" to quote "get his dick wet" end quote, or a girl's morals and beliefs? IMO, someone shouldn't sacrifice something that they strongly believe in in order to please someone else. If it's that big of a deal, then you arent meant to be.

Basically it comes down to- what's more important? His "need" to quote "get his dick wet" end quote, or a girl's morals and beliefs? IMO, someone shouldn't sacrifice something that they strongly believe in in order to please someone else. If it's that big of a deal, then you arent meant to be.
    Sacrificing for eachother is called commitment and caring , and yes I do many things for my girl when she needs it regardless of whether or not I want to.( I dont have a girl at the moment , I was speaking of past relationships)
    Anybody who doesnt think sex matters mentally here ya go.............

[edit] Deficiency needs
    The first four layers of the pyramid are what Maslow called "deficiency needs" or "D-needs:" the individual does not feel anything if they are met, but feels anxious if they are not met. The deficiency needs (also termed 'D needs' by Maslow) are:

[edit] Physiological needs
    The physiological needs of the organism (those enabling homeostasis) take first precedence. These consist mainly of:

Eating
    Drinking
    Sleeping
    Sex
    If some needs are not fulfilled, a human's physiological needs take the highest priority. Physiological needs can control thoughts and behaviours, and can cause people to feel sickness, pain, and discomfort

Read that part about controlling your thoughts???????????????? Hahahaha , I love being right.

Heres the page if you want to check it out.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maslow%...archy_of_needs
    Chael Sonnen is my hero.

Donster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Donster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Donster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Donster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Donster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Donster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Donster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Donster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Donster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Donster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Donster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by phrozen View Post
    Were both the same age and I'm highly attracted to her and like her, but she does not want to have sex until she is married.

I'm filled with testosterone and love sex very much so I don't know how I am going to deal with this. She says she just doesn't know if she will ever be able to trust someone enough to have sex with them and not regret it.....shes afraid she will regret it. Shes horrible at handling guilt and stress so thats why shes so scared.

and its so hard to kiss her and make out with her and the not be able to do anyhting else.....she has mentioned shes against oral sex too.

I don't want to break up with her over the fact that she doesn't want to do anything sexually with me its just very hard having these needs and a beautiful girl at my dispense but not being able to have sex with her.

Shes a virgin obviously. what do you think?
    I dated a 25 year old virgin. Three months later i dropped her...

Its not worth the trouble in my experience.

She was TERRIBLE in bed...could not even suck me off...

I truly believe a girl who has had some pork in her grows up quickly..
    Must rep 3VANGELIST three times!

Sacrificing for eachother is called commitment and caring , and yes I do many things for my girl when she needs it regardless of whether or not I want to.( I dont have a girl at the moment , I was speaking of past relationships)
    Anybody who doesnt think sex matters mentally here ya go.............

[edit] Deficiency needs
    The first four layers of the pyramid are what Maslow called "deficiency needs" or "D-needs:" the individual does not feel anything if they are met, but feels anxious if they are not met. The deficiency needs (also termed 'D needs' by Maslow) are:

[edit] Physiological needs
    The physiological needs of the organism (those enabling homeostasis) take first precedence. These consist mainly of:

Eating
    Drinking
    Sleeping
    Sex
    If some needs are not fulfilled, a human's physiological needs take the highest priority. Physiological needs can control thoughts and behaviours, and can cause people to feel sickness, pain, and discomfort

Read that part about controlling your thoughts???????????????? Hahahaha , I love being right.

Heres the page if you want to check it out.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maslow%...archy_of_needs
    Maslow is a psychologist who has theories, just like many other psychologists.
    Do we believe everything that freud says? How about Jung? No, we don't. I for one, have gone long periods of time into a relationship and never had sex. It didn't control my thoughts. It didnt change my actions. If i was in his experiment, it would break his theory.

Maslow is a psychologist who has theories, just like many other psychologists.
    Do we believe everything that freud says? How about Jung? No, we don't. I for one, have gone long periods of time into a relationship and never had sex. It didn't control my thoughts. It didnt change my actions. If i was in his experiment, it would break his theory.
    I loled at your post. Your not just arguing with me son , you argueing with science. Maybe you didnt know it was controling your thoughts . Like I said "think you love her when its just your biology tricking you into thinking that". Yea yea yea yea you should really just put your underwear on a stick and carry that white flag all the way to defeat cause I just won , whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!! !
    Chael Sonnen is my hero.

cougarfootball2 is just really nice. (+1000) cougarfootball2 is just really nice. (+1000) cougarfootball2 is just really nice. (+1000) cougarfootball2 is just really nice. (+1000) cougarfootball2 is just really nice. (+1000) cougarfootball2 is just really nice. (+1000) cougarfootball2 is just really nice. (+1000) cougarfootball2 is just really nice. (+1000) cougarfootball2 is just really nice. (+1000) cougarfootball2 is just really nice. (+1000) cougarfootball2 is just really nice. (+1000)

smartest post I've seen today
    -♥♥--♥♥--team misc big c support--♥♥--♥♥--

BigSteelCreel is not very helpful. (-500) BigSteelCreel is not very helpful. (-500) BigSteelCreel is not very helpful. (-500) BigSteelCreel is not very helpful. (-500) BigSteelCreel is not very helpful. (-500) BigSteelCreel is not very helpful. (-500) BigSteelCreel is not very helpful. (-500) BigSteelCreel is not very helpful. (-500) BigSteelCreel is not very helpful. (-500) BigSteelCreel is not very helpful. (-500) BigSteelCreel is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Pad264 View Post
    What is the point of having a girlfriend at the age of 18 and not having sex with her? I'm being serious. The only time I could imagine having a gf and not having sex with her would be if I was 85, my wife was dead, and I couldn't get it up.

The single worst decision you could make in your life would be getting married to a girl you never had sex with. The divorce rate in that scenario is 99%...with the other 1% being suicide.
    hahah i think you got those percentages backwards buddy..... from what i have read the divorce rate is very minimal if someone is getting married to a girl that is a virgin. I could be wrong so if i am post a link of where you got your info

Come Crawling Faster puppet_master's Avatar
    puppet_master is a name known to all. (+5000) puppet_master is a name known to all. (+5000) puppet_master is a name known to all. (+5000) puppet_master is a name known to all. (+5000) puppet_master is a name known to all. (+5000) puppet_master is a name known to all. (+5000) puppet_master is a name known to all. (+5000) puppet_master is a name known to all. (+5000) puppet_master is a name known to all. (+5000) puppet_master is a name known to all. (+5000) puppet_master is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Rape