Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    WeedyBloke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WeedyBloke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WeedyBloke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WeedyBloke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WeedyBloke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WeedyBloke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WeedyBloke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey, I really appreciate all this advice.

I have a real problem with my hatrings, i now realise. I have been trying to stretch them in all sorts of various ways and it's just real painful. I'm talking painful enough for me only to be able to hold the stretch for 5 seconds before having to release it. I can feel soreness right down in my tailbone after doing it too, that's where my back pain tends to be all the time so it msut be connected.

How the hell do I stretch it if it hurts so bad? Do I just stick with it and take it slow?

Bupolo, if your suggestions work and my back/pelvis pain goes away then I wil not only PM you I will also come round to your house and worship at your feet.

Honestly, this last year has absolutely sucked for me. I have other major problems going on in my life and not being able to lift this last year through injury has really affected me. I used to use it to de-stress myself. It's come to the stage where I don't think I'll ever be rid of this pain, my whole body feels like it's not moving correctly, I feel out of alignment and unstable.

So, Bupolo (and all the others who have made suggestions) I will carve a sculpture of you, compose a sonnet for you and start my own religion based solely around the worship of your divine knowledge and wisdom if you can solve my problem.

Oh, and I'll buy you a pint as well if you'd prefer...

SegFault has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SegFault has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SegFault has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SegFault has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SegFault has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SegFault has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SegFault has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SegFault has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SegFault has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SegFault has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SegFault has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    WeedyBloke,

Don't forget to work on your plantar faciatis. The usual cause is infexibilty in the calf muscles. The best treatments are ibruprofin if you feet are bugging you at the moment, applying ice to the bottom of the feet every night for a few minutes and doing calf stretches..

http://exrx.net/Stretches/Gastrocnemius/Wall.html

Working on your hamstring and calf flexibility with probably help with a lot of your problems.

Rachel_n_SD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rachel_n_SD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rachel_n_SD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rachel_n_SD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rachel_n_SD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rachel_n_SD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rachel_n_SD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rachel_n_SD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rachel_n_SD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rachel_n_SD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rachel_n_SD is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    im no expert on stretching, but i had really tight hams and back pain too, what has really helped me is stretching in the sauna. i spend about 15 minutes after i work out each time in there, i feel like the heat really loosens up my muscles and helps me get a deep stretch. also, since i started doing this my squat depth has really improved, my legs were holding me back before.

WeedyBloke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WeedyBloke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WeedyBloke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WeedyBloke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WeedyBloke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WeedyBloke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WeedyBloke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by SegFault
    WeedyBloke,

Don't forget to work on your plantar faciatis. The usual cause is infexibilty in the calf muscles. The best treatments are ibruprofin if you feet are bugging you at the moment, applying ice to the bottom of the feet every night for a few minutes and doing calf stretches..

http://exrx.net/Stretches/Gastrocnemius/Wall.html

Working on your hamstring and calf flexibility with probably help with a lot of your problems.

That's a stretch i do. It seems to work well, I can feel the calves are tight but I can stretch them out without pain. The hams are something else though, it's unbelievable how uncomfortable it is to even stretch them the slightest bit.

With the plantar prob, they don't feel like they did when i first injured them. Then they cramped up all the time and were swollen and tender. Now they jsut hurt when i first stand on them in the morning and my achilles feel a bit tender in places. I do notice that if I walk barefoot or without shoes they feel tender. My walk has definately been affected by it, i walk different now i'm sure of it.

One other thing, when you stretch the hams, should you lock the knee (ie straighten the leg completely) or keep it slightly bent?

SegFault has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SegFault has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SegFault has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SegFault has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SegFault has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SegFault has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SegFault has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SegFault has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SegFault has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SegFault has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SegFault has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by WeedyBloke
    That's a stretch i do. It seems to work well, I can feel the calves are tight but I can stretch them out without pain. The hams are something else though, it's unbelievable how uncomfortable it is to even stretch them the slightest bit.

With the plantar prob, they don't feel like they did when i first injured them. Then they cramped up all the time and were swollen and tender. Now they jsut hurt when i first stand on them in the morning and my achilles feel a bit tender in places. I do notice that if I walk barefoot or without shoes they feel tender. My walk has definately been affected by it, i walk different now i'm sure of it.
    Foot problems suck because the feet don't get a chance to rest at all. The faciatis will keep bugging you until you do something about it. I've had it a couple of times and after I got serious about treating it, it got better in a few weeks.

The calf stretches should help with the root cause of the problem, your tight calf muscles are causing you plantar tendon to work to much. But the catch is that now that the plantar tendon is inflamed its going to stay that way until you treat it. You need to ice it every night and take ibruprofurien or something similar.

You also need to take a break from the weight training and most cardio work. Something like swimming or biking would be fine. But running and long walks are out. You don't need to get a wheelchair or anything, just try to give your feet a break.

If the pain is really bugging you go see a podatrist. He is going to tell you the same thing I just did, rest, ice, stretching. But he can also give you a cortisone shot to get the inflamation under control.

Take a few weeks and concentrate on stretching. Your weight training will be better once your hamstrings are more flexible anyways.

Ski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Good thread.............very informative!!

My back has been a mess for over 7 months and I have no clue as to why............just like WeedyBloke said.

I am going to use a lot of these stretches as I hardly ever stretch .

Thanks!
    2012-Rising Like The Phoenix !!

Bupolo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bupolo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bupolo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    How the hell do I stretch it if it hurts so bad? Do I just stick with it and take it slow?
    Just take it slow. A good technique is to begin the stretch up until the point BEFORE it begins to hurt, now take a DEEP breath, and slowly release the breath while going deeper in the stretch. Keep repeating this until your stretching time is over. This will help you get deep without injuring yourself.

One other thing, when you stretch the hams, should you lock the knee (ie straighten the leg completely) or keep it slightly bent?
    I guess this would depend on what type of stretch you are doing. If you are doing a hurtler's stretch, keep the leg straight. If you are doing the ham stretch where you lie on your back and pull your leg toward your body, you can have it a little bent, just remember to try to flex your quad at the same time.

Good luck!!

Ah, okay. I asked about whether to straighten the leg as i feel it really burning behind the knee. The stretch seems worst there at times. The whole back of the leg (especially the leg one where the plantar is worse) feels so tight, I'm paranoid it's going to snap or rip :/

Oz Enhanced is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Oz Enhanced is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Oz Enhanced is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Oz Enhanced is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Oz Enhanced is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Oz Enhanced is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Oz Enhanced is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Oz Enhanced is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Oz Enhanced is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Oz Enhanced is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Oz Enhanced is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i got really bad lower/upper back pain
    my sports massuse thinks my lower back pain is caused by tight glutes
    and the upper back pain is caused by tight shoulders and neck

muscles overlap so a problem in one area can easily have effect on another area

Scaglietti will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scaglietti will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scaglietti will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scaglietti will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scaglietti will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scaglietti will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scaglietti will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scaglietti will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scaglietti will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scaglietti will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scaglietti will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    yep they definately make things hard, imagine the pressure on your spine when doing stuff like deads AND having tight hamstrings pulling away at it, its amazing it holds up as it does...
    it pisses me off tho, i stretch as much as i can yet i have friends who never ever stretch and they're so flexible

Originally Posted by (Oz)
    i got really bad lower/upper back pain
    my sports massuse thinks my lower back pain is caused by tight glutes
    and the upper back pain is caused by tight shoulders and neck

muscles overlap so a problem in one area can easily have effect on another area
    Are you still able to lift, Oz?

Oz Enhanced is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Oz Enhanced is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Oz Enhanced is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Oz Enhanced is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Oz Enhanced is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Oz Enhanced is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Oz Enhanced is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Oz Enhanced is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Oz Enhanced is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Oz Enhanced is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Oz Enhanced is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Are you still able to lift, Oz?
    i do but i dont do squats and deads
    when i do squats the pain in my back becomes unbearable, i never feel it in my legs, only my back (and its not from bad form)
    but ive also got a compression fracture of the spine, which is why im not doing deads
    it sucks

So is that temporary Oz? Are you able to do all other lifts? What's your routine?

So is that temporary Oz? Are you able to do all other lifts? What's your routine?
    ive had the problem 3-4 years, all the treatment ive been receiving hasnt really done squat so im guessing im stuck with the problem for a while

i still do other exercises, i stay away from the ones which will actually 'hurt' my back though

ive just started GVT
    http://www.strengthcats.com/CP-GVT.html

GoJu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GoJu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GoJu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GoJu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GoJu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GoJu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GoJu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GoJu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GoJu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GoJu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GoJu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Scaglietti
    yep they definately make things hard, imagine the pressure on your spine when doing stuff like deads AND having tight hamstrings pulling away at it, its amazing it holds up as it does...
    it pisses me off tho, i stretch as much as i can yet i have friends who never ever stretch and they're so flexible
    I hear that man, try doing what I do: OLY LIFTS with tight hammies and calves, it truly does suck cause my missing the technique isn't something my mind is doing, it's the fact that I physically can't do it without a lot of stretching and auxiliary work, very infuriating.
    'Prior to the Department of Education, there was no illiteracy'

- Stizzel

Fetus Soccer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fetus Soccer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fetus Soccer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fetus Soccer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fetus Soccer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fetus Soccer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fetus Soccer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fetus Soccer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fetus Soccer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fetus Soccer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fetus Soccer has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    what an awesome and informative thread.

so im guessing tight hammies and glutes are why i wake up each day with my back feeling stiff and ****ty? makes sense, im inflexible as **** in pretty every area of my body since i never stretch. in fact i have become so inflexible that running is uncomfortable, which really bothers me.

so anyway, with those stretches where you really push it and hold it for 45 seconds to a minute, how many sets do you do of each different stretch/body part? and you do it everyday, right?
    hail murder. **** you.

Bupolo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bupolo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bupolo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yah stretch everyday, and if you can, twice a day. You only really have to stretch every muscle group once. However, there are a few different ways to stretch your hamstrings, all of which are good (because you have so many muscles down there).

When I stretch after doing leg workouts I do the following:
    1. Seated hurtler stretches for my hamstrings.
    2. Butterfly stretch (inner thigh)
    3. Glute stretch (described above)
    4. Quad stretches
    5. Calve stretch
    6. That seated stretch where you put your leg out infront of you, then separate them as far as you can and reach to the middle, and then to each leg. Stretches the hamstrings and inner thighs.

-If I'm moving quickly between the stretches, that takes me about 10 minutes...I wish I didn't have to, but my back REQUIRES it.

I also stretch my chest out twice a day. It's actually the craziest thing. I have really tight upper back and neck muscles, and if I'm feeling really tense, I do the stretch where I lean inbetween a doorway (described above) for a minute, and when I come out of it, I can crack the HELL out of my upper back and neck, and it feels like I just went to the chiropractor. So nice...

Well, a little update. Things aren't going well. Been stretching for 3 days now and it's just too damn uncomfortable. It actually makes my back, legs and feet feel worse. Holding a hamstring stretch for any longer than a few secs is just horrible and I can't do it. I end up doing lots of 3 second stretches that get me nowhere.

I thought I did quite well yesterday, really pushed through the pain barrier and stretched for about half an hour. But now today I am even less flexible and it hurts even more to stretch than it did yesterday!

things aren't quite going to plan

OLP will become famous soon enough. (+50) OLP will become famous soon enough. (+50) OLP will become famous soon enough. (+50) OLP will become famous soon enough. (+50) OLP will become famous soon enough. (+50) OLP will become famous soon enough. (+50) OLP will become famous soon enough. (+50) OLP will become famous soon enough. (+50) OLP will become famous soon enough. (+50) OLP will become famous soon enough. (+50) OLP will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I have had a bad back now for 8 or 9 months. The pain changes all the time, sometimes right down by my tailbone, sometimes low back sometimes mid back and even up in the neck.

When I stretch my hamstrings it doesn't feel the saem as any other stretch, it def 'hurts' more than it stretches. i can never hold the stretch for long at all. When i stretch the quads i can hold it for a long time and it feels good, the hams just feel way too tight.

anythign I can do about this?
    Sports doctor told me I had tight hams and caused back pains.. he was right!

santzar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) santzar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) santzar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) santzar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    drink green tea at least 2 glasses a day

Woke up today feeling worse than i have for months :/

I'm taken a week off lifting nad been stretching and I feel worse?!?

u should get some regular massages done on the area

Dip Fanatic WillDeadliftForFood's Avatar
    WillDeadliftForFood is just really nice. (+1000) WillDeadliftForFood is just really nice. (+1000) WillDeadliftForFood is just really nice. (+1000) WillDeadliftForFood is just really nice. (+1000) WillDeadliftForFood is just really nice. (+1000) WillDeadliftForFood is just really nice. (+1000) WillDeadliftForFood is just really nice. (+1000) WillDeadliftForFood is just really nice. (+1000) WillDeadliftForFood is just really nice. (+1000) WillDeadliftForFood is just really nice. (+1000) WillDeadliftForFood is just really nice. (+1000)
    Find a quality massage therapist. Note MASSAGE THERAPIST, not just someone who charges for a back rub. Make sure they're certified (not that all of the certification programs are great, but there are some people that just hang a shingle outside of their office and call themselves mt's without a day of training). My mt has really helped with my overly tight rhomboids that were giving me a lot of back trouble. She greatly improved my range of motion. Explain your problem, and after a few (probably very painful [at first]) sessions, see if you don't feel better.

By the way, the well-trained ones are supposed to be very well versed in anatomy/physiology, so if he/she doesn't understand basic body mechanics, or how the muscles in your back interplay and affect posture, you should probably look for a different one. I lucked out: my mt is an instructor at the school in my town.
    Everything I say or post is all In My Own Opinion. I am a self-educated layman, with no formal degrees or certifications to back my statements, only personal experience and the studies I've read by others. What I say is not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease or disorder. Do not change your diet or exercise routines or try new treatment methods without first consulting a doctor.

"And I feel that time's a wasted go..." - STP

staringelf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Well, a little update. Things aren't going well. Been stretching for 3 days now and it's just too damn uncomfortable. It actually makes my back, legs and feet feel worse. Holding a hamstring stretch for any longer than a few secs is just horrible and I can't do it. I end up doing lots of 3 second stretches that get me nowhere.

I thought I did quite well yesterday, really pushed through the pain barrier and stretched for about half an hour. But now today I am even less flexible and it hurts even more to stretch than it did yesterday!

things aren't quite going to plan

it takes 6 weeks for the average person to noticeably increase flexibility after beginning a stretching program. i've had the same problem in the past and according to my chiropractor, when you first begin a stretching program your flexibility will actually DECREASE at first due to the unfamiliar sensations and whatnot. consistent stretching will gradually lengthen the muscles though. you just have to stick at it. it took me about 4 weeks before i began to get looser. after that its a breeze if you keep at it. don't stop even if it feels like nothing is happening. keep going and reevaluate after no less than 6 weeks. good luck bro.

EDIT: oh, and like a couple have metioned already - go get regular hamstring/lower back massages and get into a sauna and stretch as often as possible. really does wonders

ky151 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ky151 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ky151 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ky151 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ky151 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ky151 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ky151 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ky151 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ky151 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ky151 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ky151 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Here is a routine that I do...works wonders!! Don't forget to exhale as you move further into the stretch!!

STANDING STRADDLE STRETCH
    Stand in a straddle position. While keeping your knees slightly bent and toes pointed outward, bend for from the WAIST bringing your hands towards the floor. Keep your back flat. Stretch until you feel tension in your hamstrings. Hold 15-20 seconds and repeat twice.

STANDING STRADDLE STRETCH, LEFT LEG
    Same as above however, slowly bend from the waist bringing your chest to your left leg. Hold 15-20 seconds.

STANDING STRADDLE STRETCH, RIGHT LEG
    Same as above, however slowly bend from the waist bringing your chest to your right leg. Hold 15-20 seconds.

SEATED GROIN STRETCH
    Sit up tall in a butterfly position. Press your knees toward the floor with your elbows. Stretch until you feel tension in the groin. Hold stretch for 15 seconds. Repeat twice.

GLUTEAL STRETCH
    Lie on your back. Slowly pull one knee to the chest while keeping the other leg slightly bent. Pull until you feel a good stretch. Hold 15 seconds and repeat twice.

LYING HAMSTRING STRETCH - (this stretch really isolates the hamstring)
    While lying on your back, slowly raise one leg to a 90 degree angle while keeping the other leg slightly bent. Your raised leg should be as straight as possible. To intensify the stretch, flex your toes toward your head. You will feel a stretch in your calves. Hold stretch for 15-20 seconds and repeat twice.
    *You may want to use a towel to intensify the stretch as well*

PARTNER STRETCHES
    SEATED STRADDLE
    Sit in a straddled position (V-sit). Bend forward from the hips, keeping your back as straight as possible. Your parter will apply pressure slowly placing their hands on your lower-mid back. Bend as far as possible holding the stretch for 15-20 seconds. Repeat twice.

DOUBLE KNEE TO CHEST
    Lie on your back with both knees pulled to your chest. Your partner places their hands on the bottom of your feet and applies pressure downward towards your chest. Perform for 20 seconds and repeat.

LYING HAMSTRING STRETCH
    Lie on the floor. While the left leg is straight, your partner will take your leg and raise it to a 90 degree angle keeping your raised leg as straight as possible. Stretch for 20 seconds. Relax...then raise leg again while you push against your parter. Relax and stretch again for 20 seconds. You will get a good stretch in the hamstring. Repeat with the other leg.

BUTTERFLY STRETCH
    Lie on the floor with the soles of your feet together. Partner applies pressure to your knees downward. Stretch and repeat twice. You will feel the stretch in your groin area.

Weedy Bloke, you can try doing 3 second stretches, relax, and then stretch again. Just do that for like 2 minutes on each hamstring. Perhaps the stretching until it hurts is not good for you. Instead of doing it so hard, try doing easy stretches (like the one above) 3 times a day.

Also, someone recommended a massage, maybe you can try getting a sports massage, and maybe get a deep tissue on your hamstrings and lower back? Maybe worth a try.

Originally Posted by Bupolo
    Weedy Bloke, you can try doing 3 second stretches, relax, and then stretch again. Just do that for like 2 minutes on each hamstring. Perhaps the stretching until it hurts is not good for you. Instead of doing it so hard, try doing easy stretches (like the one above) 3 times a day.

Also, someone recommended a massage, maybe you can try getting a sports massage, and maybe get a deep tissue on your hamstrings and lower back? Maybe worth a try.
    Well, there isn't an 'easy' stretch for my legs - as soon as i start to stretch it at all it's very uncomfortable. My back, legs and feet feel much, much worse today and yesterday, adn since the point of stretchign was to make them feel better I am going to stop doing them for a few days and see if it clears up. I haven't been working out so it's not related to lifting.

The problem with massage is cost, i would lvoe to have a massage every day but I can't afford it. If I could I would see a chiropractor every week too.

Thanks everyone who offered advice in this thread, for now I will lay off the stretches as it seems to have really aggravated whatever problem i have. If it doesn't clear up I may start stretching again and see if I can 'stretch through it'

Oh man I'm sorry it's still hurting dude. I guess giving yourself a few days off might help, but if the doctors weren't able to find anything substantively wrong with your back, I'd say just try to push through the pain. Maybe try taking some aleve an hour before stretching really hard?

I dunno, I'm just trying to think of some ideas, I know how brutal lower back pain (well, any back pain for that matter) can be!

In the interim, why don't you try to continue stretching your calves and glutes? Maybe just lay off the hamstrings?

Smokin Horn is just really nice. (+1000) Smokin Horn is just really nice. (+1000) Smokin Horn is just really nice. (+1000) Smokin Horn is just really nice. (+1000) Smokin Horn is just really nice. (+1000) Smokin Horn is just really nice. (+1000) Smokin Horn is just really nice. (+1000) Smokin Horn is just really nice. (+1000) Smokin Horn is just really nice. (+1000) Smokin Horn is just really nice. (+1000) Smokin Horn is just really nice. (+1000)
    bump for a great thread